All Comments on 'Spirit of Exploration'

by mixedsignals

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"...the extra weight of their docked shuttle had started its drift towards the planet." ---

--- "...the extra mass..."

A given mass of X in different gravitational fields will have different weights.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Whoa! You need to go back to school and take a creative writing class. That was awful

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1.79 that's all one needs to know about this one.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wish somebody would put up a troll extermination quest through the local guild. This category is being overrun from the current infestation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The extremely low readers' rating is speaking more than any word: not even the mere 2 stars. What's the point to keep pushing fetish-cuck fantasies in this LW category, where the vast majority of the readers hate them (and rate them very badly) ? It's a waste.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

1*- that all I'm going to say about this one.

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Has to be meant as a joke, because it really is that bad. Two followers? Must be the author and his mum.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

"I wish somebody would put up a troll extermination quest through the local guild. This category is being overrun from the current infestation."

-

Or saying it better: "I wish somebody would put up a fetish-tales extermination quest through the local guild. This category is being overrun from the current infestation of fetish-cuck-interracial-gay-lesbian out-of-place tales"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well shit! I actually liked this story. So over the top and genuinely funny. Only complaints are that it needed more metric system and, as is often the case here, the word should be ‘unfazed’ rather than ‘unphased’. Humor and satire might have made for a more applicable category, too.

Rocky62Rocky626 months ago

Haaaa, she had already banged the crewman

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermixedsignals@mixedsignals
Getting back into writing. These will mostly be true stories. Some will be fiction. Some will invariably be a mix of both. I will label them accordingly.