Spirit, Squared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia started lapping in earnest, going from the bottom of Allie's slit towards the top, in firm, wet strokes. Allie closed her eyes, still holding up her legs, and let out a long, slow breath through the O formed by her lips. Her toes flexed and curled in the air, as Cynthia slid her palms around Allie's butt cheeks, supporting her. Cynthia's nose nuzzled between Allie's thighs as her mouth worked hungrily around her bestie's cooch.

Allie let out a luxurious, contented groan.

"Fuck ME, Cynth. That feels soooooooo good!"

Meanwhile, Beth was now pistoning her finger into Emma's hole, slapping her knuckles against the opening harder and harder. Emma mashed her free hand against her own breasts, kneading the flesh through her nightie and pressing her hard nipples against the heel of her palm. She began uttering a strange yelping sound, every couple of strokes, that seemed involuntary, and a little desperate. After a little more of this, Beth began to slow, then finally withdrew her finger, flexing her fatigued wrist. Emma was a bit disappointed but also relieved to catch her breath. Beth resumed casually stroking the outside of Emma's pussy. She leaned over Emma and nibbled on her ear.

"Isn't this wild?"

"I had no idea," breathed Emma.

"I think I can make you come. Do you want me to try?"

"Mmm... yes, Beth! Please make me come while I watch Cynthia eat out Allie's pussy."

Allie certainly heard that last bit. She glanced over and winked at them. Pussy juice streamed steadily out of her and onto Cynthia's mouth and chin. Her beautiful legs remained extended upwards, thigh muscles flexing, ligaments behind her knees straining, calves tensing with each tickle of pleasure. She flexed and pointed her toes, rubbing her dainty, perfectly pedicured feet together.

Beth removed her right hand from underneath Emma's pussy, and exchanged it with her left hand, cupping Emma's hot sex box. She then slid her right hand across the satin nightie material over Emma's hip and around to the front of her stomach, then traced down between Emma's legs, lifting the nightie, and proceeded down over a small tuft of pubic hair, settling the tips of her middle three fingers over Emma's aching clit.

As she rubbed Emma's pussy from underneath with her left hand, she rubbed Emma's clit from the front with her other fingers. It was a complicated dance, a rhythm that found itself, each slower stroke with her left hand coupled with two quicker rubs from her right hand. But it was exactly what Emma needed. She moaned with pleasure, and increased urgency.

Beth played her lips over one of the spaghetti straps of Emma's nightie, teasing. Then, she opened her mouth and gently bit into Emma's shoulder, indenting her delicate skin with her incisors.

"Oh!" Emma exclaimed, eyes opening wide.

"That's it, girl," encouraged Allie from the other bed. She had exquisite control of herself, despite the tongue lashing she was receiving. It certainly seemed like she had enjoyed lots of oral pleasure from Cynthia before, so she was confident in what it was doing to her.

"You can do it," Allie kept saying. "If you come, I'm gonna come. I want to see you pop first, new girl!"

Emma, eyes still wide open, nodded, the waves already beginning to rock her. It started to take everything she had to keep her eyes locked on Allie's vivid gray irises, because her body told her to scrunch up her eyes against the coming onslaught. But she was determined to ride it out and see everything. Beth's pleasure-dealing hands continued to whip up Emma's nethers into a fervor, taking her at once higher and deeper into herself, deeper into her core, where a white hot explosion was being pressed tighter and tighter and tighter. And then... and then... BANG she was coming. She was coming and coming through and through and it wouldn't stop.

The shudder and strain of orgasm were apparent on Emma's face and Allie grinned, taking that as her cue to release her own climax that had been edging along this whole time as Cynthia worked away constantly and tirelessly.

Allie let out a sustained "Ahhhhhhhhhhh" as her orgasms arrived like a cluster bomb, a constellation of rolling explosions. They were simply exquisite. She felt Cynthia grinning into her pussy. They both knew that when it was over, they would half-mockingly high-five each other.

For Emma, it was all new. As she gradually came down from her high, the feelings were positively revelatory.

***

The girls laid in their various positions of repose for a moment, coming off their highs, letting their heartbeats slow.

Beth dipped her fingers into her mouth. She savored Emma's juices.

"I want to taste you more. Can I lick you down there?"

"Yes. But I want to taste you too," Emma whimpered.

"I think that can be arranged."

Emma perked up.

"Sit up on the edge of the bed," Beth ordered.

Emma slipped the covers off and swung her legs off the side of the bed, placing her dainty feet onto the carpet. She adjusted the hemline of her nightie, and smiled shyly at Allie and Cynthia, who were now nestled together, with Allie leaning back against the headboard, stretching her arm around Cynthia who had her own arms around Allie's waist.

"Take off that sexy nightie. We want to see you naked," said Beth, firmly.

Emma pulled her nightie over her head and long braided hair, tossed it, and sat back down on the edge of the mattress. Even after all this, she was shy, awkwardly crossing her arms over her pristine breasts. That was partially because Allie and Cynthia were clearly devouring her with their eyes.

"Lay straight back," commanded Beth. "That's it, just like that." Emma leaned back onto her elbows, and then lowered herself onto her back, horizontally across the middle of the bed, her feet still dangling off the side onto the floor. She felt a thrill course through her body at the thought of having her pussy so exposed to Allie and Cynthia.

Beth was now up on her knees on her side of the bed, covers tossed off. She had expertly shed her own night clothes, her pink bootie shorts and cami on the floor somewhere, and her perfect, compact cheerleader's body was on full display.

Allie and Cynthia whistled encouragement.

Beth winked, and then gazed down at Emma's face, upside down to her.

"Hey cutie," she cooed. Emma gazed up at her, with something like adoration.

Crawling forward, Beth lowered the top of her body, yoga-like, to press her chest on Emma's breasts, and sensuously kept sliding forwards, warming Emma's skin with her skin.

Emma's nose and lips trailed along Beth's taut midsection, nuzzling into her belly button as it slid by. She darted her tongue out so that it wet a line between Beth's button and her small bush of curly blonde pubes, causing Beth to giggle and contract her stomach, lifting herself away for a brief moment.

As Beth planted her knees on either side of Emma's body, she let herself admire the view of the young woman's perfect little pussy situated in her hairless crotch. The outer pussy lips were the same pale white skin tone as the rest of Emma's body, even the hood folding over her delicate-looking clit. She had a small lipped vagina, neat and trim, just a bit of glistening wetness at the outer edges. Beth licked her lips.

"Looks good enough to eat, doesn't it?" remarked Allie. She started to snake her hand down between her own legs, from where it had been resting casually on her abdomen.

Beth smiled at her and winked. Then, without further delay, she lowered her face towards Emma's crotch, scooting her own butt down and back to rest her salty wet cunt on Emma's eager, virgin face.

Beth's head bobbed as she applied quick, light licks from the top of Emma's clitoral hood to the delicate petals around her opening, causing Emma to shift and wriggle with delight, toes curling against the plush carpet on the floor. She could only whimper to convey her pleasure, as Beth's wet, dripping, wide open cunt enveloped her lips and mouth. Tentatively, then more confidently, Emma opened her mouth and let her tongue wiggle and wander against Beth's inner flesh, which tasted absolutely amazing - salty and clean. Meanwhile, holding herself up on her elbows, Beth aimed her tongue lower, still slathering Emma's clit but burying her pointed tongue deeper and deeper into her partner's canal, scooping up the pre-cum secreting from within.

On the other bed, Allie was fapping herself eagerly now, hand pressed along the length of her pussy, as she enjoyed watching the hot 69 unfold. Cynthia, too, had run her hand down her side, around her hip and over her butt cheek, and begun rubbing herself from behind. Her face was right next to Allie's left tit, so she reached out her tongue and teased the areola around the erect nipple.

"That's nice, baby, thank you," Allie cooed. "Woah, they're really good at this."

And they were. Emma and Beth were REALLY good at 69ing. Emma's feet drifted up off of the floor and her legs bent in the air, opening her up and raising her pussy up against Beth's face. In response, Beth opened her mouth wide and let loose her tongue, letting it travel through and around Emma's hot, aching folds. Emma's face, in the meantime, was covered in Beth's sweet juices, and her mouth massaged all of the hot blonde's sex, her lower lip focusing on stroking Beth's hard little clit. As they bumped and grinded against each other, the girls on the other bed took in the scene with envy and lustful delight. They were viewing Emma butt-first as she lay across the mattress, with Beth's head shaking and bobbing between her legs.

"I spy with my little eye something that is... a little eye," said Cynthia.

"A little brown eye, you mean?" said Allie, smirking.

"Yup," said Cynthia. "I dare you to eat it out. Unless that's somehow beneath you."

Allie's grinned. "I bet that'll feel amazing for our sweet Emma. Hey, I dare you to eat out Beth's asshole at the same time!"

"Oh you dirty girl, I accept! Let's give them the best 69 ever."

The girls hopped out of bed with a mission. Allie dropped right to her knees on the floor, so that Emma's tight asshole was inches away from her nose. Beth, whose head was right there also, opened her eyes wide as Allie winked up at her. Meanwhile, Cynthia had run around the end of the bed and hopped onto it with Beth and Emma, crawling on her hands and knees, approaching Beth's ass from the side, bringing her face close to where Emma was munching away from below. She wiggled her tongue out towards Beth's anus and Emma nodded eagerly. Cynthia touched the tip of her tongue to Beth's sweet anal spot.

"Mmm.. Oh!" mouthed Beth into Emma's pussy. A jolt ran through her, as her anus was super sensitive from being so exposed to the air. The shock melted into delight as Cynthia began swirling her tongue, hands on Beth's ass, opening her wide from above as Emma kept eating away at her pussy.

At the same time, Allie drew her mouth closer to Emma's rosebud, breathing on it, watching it clench in anticipation. First she planted a wet-lipped, puckered kiss in its center, making Emma jump. While watching Beth's eyes roll back into her head at having all her pleasure centers stimulated, Allie extended her tongue and started licking Emma's bumhole, putting her nose to nose with Beth.

Beth's lapping grew more erratic, her tongue missing its mark and slipping further down Emma's crack. Allie also swiped up from Emma's anus, and at moments the tip of her tongue encountered Beth's. The aroma of Emma's sex-drenched nethers was intoxicating, and enveloped them both, driving them further into a frenzy. And the resulting chaos of tongues felt amazing to Emma, who could only imagine what was happening to create that dissonant symphony of sensations around her openings.

She yearned to give the same gift of pleasure back to Beth. And indeed, she was able to. Cynthia was right there to help and her expert tongue was working Beth's ass OUT. It was contorting into impossible shapes, curling and cupping, teasing and thrusting. She could even do that thing where you can roll your tongue lengthwise. Some of Cynthia's spit dripped down Beth's butt crack and into the mix of liquids around Emma's lapping mouth, and the slurping sounds intensified. Emma hardly knew what her own tongue was doing, her mind was so fogged by the waves of pleasure rolling through her, but it didn't matter. Whether instinct or innate talent had kicked in, the result was the same - pure pleasure for Beth's hot, ready pussy.

It was time. Orgasm o'clock. There was no putting it off, with the torrent of sensations flowing through the entwined 69ers. Cynthia and Allie had started fingering themselves with their free hands, intensifying the delivery of their anal play. Beth's tongue was working at a fever pitch, starting to ache as she worked her darndest to destroy Emma's delicate flower with stimulation, and she felt Emma straining to do the same to her. Emma began to cry, tears of joy slipping out of the corners of her eyes. If they could all keep thrashing their tongues for just a few... moments... longer...

EXPLOSIONS of orgasm came crashing through Emma and Beth as their very selves were obliterated. Their "little deaths" arrived together, at once. They groaned in ecstasy. Four tongues worked their magic, engaging all the important holes in both lucky girls. Mouths, pussies, assholes, occupied in intercourse and experiencing all the love and unadulterated lust imaginable. It was magnificent, a transcendent moment for all involved, almost as rewarding for the givers as the receivers. Holy fuck.

***

Eventually, Beth rolled off Emma onto her back and they both tried to catch their breaths. Allie stood up and gazed down at Emma, whose legs were again draped off the side of the bed, and grinned.

Emma slapped her palms over her eyes and exclaimed, "Oh my god..." in a tone of total embarrassment.

On the far side of the bed, Cynthia lowered her feet to the floor and straightened her naked form up against the wall. She covered her mouth, stifling a giggle. Beth laid across the bed upside down next to Emma, and just shook her head, staring up at the ceiling in bewilderment, licking her lips. They were all losing focus, thinking dreamily about what they had just achieved, and not sure what it all meant or what came next.

"So Beth, it feels like you've done this before," guessed Allie.

"Mmmhmm... not quite what just happened, but yeah. Actually... I fuck with with my roommates all the time."

"Holy shit, you mean Jenn and Ashley?" exclaimed Cynthia. "I never would have thought... oh my god, they're so hot - you girls are so lucky."

"Well, we keep it on the down-low. Just like you two, I guess," teased Beth.

Allie smiled at Cynthia, "Oh yeah, we've been friends with benefits forever, but we don't advertise it. I mean, we still like to go out and have fun with other people too, but yeah, most boys are kind of gross to us now. It's hard for anybody to compete with what we can do for each other."

"This was my first time with anyone," murmured Emma.

Beth propped herself up and looked across at her. "Oh sweetheart, I thought so. We should have been gentler with you."

"Oh no, I loved every minute." She blushed. "I mean, I've watched a lot of lesbian porn, and I've always wanted to do those things. My parents were very protective, so I didn't get a lot of freedom to try things before I came out here for school."

"Just lesbian porn?"

"Yeah, pretty much. I just, um, don't like seeing dicks that much in my porn."

Allie nodded knowingly. She addressed Beth, "So you're a pro, then? I bet you and your roommates fuck like bunnies all the time."

"Heh... um, yeah it's hard not to, living together. It can be distracting, but we've found a nice balance. It's awesome actually. We've done a lot of exploring - I can't think of much we haven't done. But what you and Cynthia did for us, licking out our asses during a 69, that was new. We just... don't have enough tongues for that!"

Everyone laughed. It was a relief. A feeling of camaraderie swelled between them.

"You've done everything, eh? Toys up your butt?" Allie continued.

"Yep. We've got toys. Usually we don't need 'em though."

"Two tongues, one pussy?"

"Uh huh, yep!"

"How about a shocker? You ever get a shocker?" persisted Allie.

She was rewarded with a thoughtful pause. "What's a shocker?" asked Beth, confused.

"OMG you don't know what a shocker is? Cynthia here gives the BEST shockers."

"I do," admitted Cynthia. "You want one? Right now?"

"Um... okaaaayyyyyyy?" ventured Beth.

"Alright," Allie said, all business. "Get up on all fours. Face the foot of the bed," she continued, gesturing.

Beth complied. Reinvigorated, she tossed her hair as she looked eagerly over her shoulder at Cynthia, who was still standing against the wall, wearing absolutely nothing but a big wide grin plastered on her face. She moseyed on over to the top of the bed, and crawled up onto it, appreciating Beth's shapely bottom. She lightly slapped her palms on the sexy blonde's ass.

"Get down on your elbows and get comfy, Bethy. You're going for a ride."

Beth got down on her elbows and laid her right cheek on a stray pillow, waving her ass from side to side and thumping the bed with her shins in anticipation.

Cynthia crouched down and brought her nose up close to Beth's bottom and appreciated the view, licking her own lips. She brought her mouth close to Beth's protruding pussy lips and blew on them lightly, causing Beth to squirm and tense her stomach.

"Still plenty wet. Yeah I can work with this."

Allie and Emma had shifted on the bed to get a better view. Cynthia turned and winked at them, and with her right hand flashed them a modified devil sign - the middle and index finger side by side and rigidly extended, thumb pressed on the folded ring finger, and the pinky pointing out. She also stuck out her tongue and waggled it.

Then, Cynthia oriented her hand sideways, sticking her elbow out, and gently began rubbing the pads of her index and middle finger along Beth's slit. Her pinky, on top, was hovering just over Beth's button anus, and indeed started grazing it. But first, Cynthia's fingers probed deeper into Beth's silken folds, rubbing all around the opening, priming it for their insertion. As they pressed deeper into the hole, the pinky finger wormed it's tip into the clenching ass hole

Beth moaned, happily. "Oh, yeah, I get it. Push 'em in, baby. Push 'em all in."

Biting her lip in concentration, Cynthia eased the three fingers in as smoothly and pleasurably as she could, burying them as deep as they could go. As they all hit their marks, she opened her mouth wide, pressed her mouth against Beth's pussy and pressed her flattened tongue against the clit. As she licked, she began thrusting with her hand. Poetry in motion.

Allie leaned back against the headboard, her easy, languid body laid out on the sheets. The covers had by this point ended up in piles on the floor. She watched Cynthia going to town with appreciation, before turning to Emma.

"You wanna lick my titties?"

Emma blushed. "Um... yes!"

Emma crawled up to Allie and then curled up between the head cheerleader's spread legs, placing her head next to Allie's tits, angling her face so she could still watch Cynthia eating Beth out from behind. Emma reached one hand behind herself and started rubbing and fingering her own pussy.. She tenderly tickled Allie's nipples with the very tip of her sweet, pink tongue. Allie, meanwhile, managed to snake her hand down her front and between herself and Emma's smooth, nubile body, to fondle her own dripping wet cunt.

Beth's moans and impassioned cries were rising by this point, as Cynthia pumped and "shocked" her nether holes with her hand, sometimes thrusting, sometimes quivering and shaking. With the side of her face smushed against her pillow, Beth managed to blurt out, "Fuck, Cynthia. How the hell are you doing that with your hand?"