Spirit, Squared

Story Info
Insomniac cheerleading squad lets loose.
9k words
4.69
12.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vespa69
vespa69
117 Followers

"This is it?" said Cynthia, her wide hazel eyes peering into the long, slightly cramped hotel room. It was dimly lit. The view from the door was not very promising. The slim brown-haired beauty frowned and gestured at the air, as if to say, what the fuck?

"Move," commanded Allie, leading the other girls, Beth and Emma, into the little "foyer" that contained a closet, a place to put your shoes, a counter with a dinky coffee machine, the door to the bathroom, and the entryway to the rest of the room. It was tricky getting through it with each of them navigating a rolling overnight case. Cynthia reluctantly followed them inside, completing the traveling quad of cheerleaders, and shut the door.

Beth glanced around, surveying the two queen beds, and noted the vertical blinds and blackout drapes open at the end of the room. She felt a bit homesick. Beth was very attached to the dorm room she shared with her roommates Jenn and Ashley, and this was the first night she had spent away from them this semester.

Beth strolled past the long TV console and desk combo that stretched along the entire right hand side of the room to the window, casually running her fingers along its edges. The fine-featured All-American girl looked outside, blinking her round blue eyes. It was dark and cloudy, but the streetlamps brightly lit the big expanse of parking lot, access road, and the busy interstate highway beyond.

"Come on, it's not so bad," she offered to the other girls, mentally pushing her own homesickness away. Her blonde ponytail bounced cheerfully as she turned around. "It's got a nice... well... it's got a view."

Emma shyly leaned against the wall near the entrance, saying nothing, taking in everything with her quiet violet eyes. The unassuming but striking girl, who sported long blue-black hair braided in a queue, glanced at Beth and smiled weakly.

It was late at night. They had disembarked the team bus, and Ted, one of the assistant coaches of the university football team, had accompanied the four cheerleaders into the lobby of this Doubletree hotel. He quickly checked them in at the front desk and got them key cards for the room. Each of the girls got their own, signature, warm chocolate chip cookie that the Doubletree chain is known for (and promptly devoured them). After making sure they had breakfast vouchers for the hotel restaurant, delivering a few quick, half-hearted instructions to be good ambassadors for the school, and also promising that the team would return with the bus tomorrow morning after breakfast, he abandoned them and rushed back onto the bus, which pulled away as soon as he got back on.

This was of course, all new procedure, for the team's reduced cheerleading squad to stay at a completely different hotel than the football team, on road trips. The university's board had quite a few hard-core Christian evangelicals on it, who had puritanical views on fraternization between the amped-up perpetually horny football players and the hot, lithesome cheerleaders that accompanied them on road trips. So they had instituted new policies that separated the girls from the team. These new rules came down simultaneously with sweeping budget cuts to the athletic department that necessitated reducing the away game cheerleading contingent from the usual 16 girls to a mere token representation of 4.

It all sucked donkey balls.

The women settled in. Allie and Cynthia, who were usually inseparable, claimed the bed by the window. They were best friends, though you wouldn't know it from how they insulted each other incessantly. It was good-natured ribbing though, a zippy banter that never really let up. Cynthia leaped onto the bed and landed on her back, bouncing and letting her straight honey-brown hair splay out on the pillows. Allie threw her shoulder bag at her, and Cynthia narrowly deflected it, sticking her tongue out at her. Allie arched an eyebrow, reached behind her head, and fluffed her curly platinum blonde hair - along with her striking gray eyes, her look was commanding and a touch cruel. Allie demanded attention - and obedience. She slipped her short jean jacket off her shoulders and tossed it onto the desk chair.

That left Beth and Emma to take the other bed.

"Well," said Beth, grinning, "I guess we get to cuddle up tonight, Em."

Emma blushed. She didn't know any of the girls well - it was her first year on the cheerleading squad. Beth was a sophomore.

"Hey, I'm just kidding," said Beth, reaching out and lightly grabbing Emma's hand. Emma flinched slightly at the unfamiliar touch but acquiesced almost instantaneously. Beth was incredibly disarming. "It's gonna be fine."

They plopped their suitcases on the mattress and opened them to take out their toiletries. Meanwhile, Allie moved past them and went to the bathroom. Cynthia turned on the TV to a late-night show in progress and promptly ignored Beth and Emma.

Beth pulled a silky pink camisole out of her suitcase, with matching booty shorts, laying them out on the mattress. There was only about three feet between her side of the bed and the wall, so she shrugged, turned to face the wall, crossed her arms at the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. She tossed it on the floor and then reached behind her back to pop her bra off as well.

Emma surreptitiously watched her do this as she continued rummaging through her open suitcase. Her hands, however, slowed as she glanced at Beth's smooth, lovely back and slim shoulders. Emma's glance turned into a stare as Beth hooked her thumbs into her jeans, bent over away from Emma and pushed them down to the floor, along with her panties. She admired the blonde girl's shapely, round butt cheeks and muscular thighs. All too quickly, Beth stepped out of her jeans and stepped into her pink, flimsy booty shorts, straightening up with them on. She reached behind her head and undid her ponytail, letting her shoulder-length blonde hair fall freely.

Looking down at her suitcase again, Emma pulled out her black satin nightie with a pang of dismay. It was also a bit too flimsy, and she regretted not picking something less revealing for her first overnight trip with these new girls. She had just tossed it into her suitcase without thinking, because that's the type of thing she usually wore to bed in her private dorm room. Her family was quite wealthy, and they had successfully applied to have her live in one of the few, more expensive, single rooms.

Beth had put on her top and laid herself on top of the covers now, on her side of the bed, and propped her head up with one hand. She regarded Emma with a smile.

"That looks nice. Is that lace trim around the neckline?"

Emma blushed, bunching the nightie up in her hands. "Yeah, thanks. It is," she murmured. "I'm just going to step... out there," gesturing to the now darkened foyer. Allie had turned off the light there when she went to the bathroom.

Wait, what? Beth wondered why Emma had blushed at the innocent compliment. Hmm. Was there something here to investigate? Beth had never had good "gay-dar" before, but that had all changed recently. She'd learned a lot in the past few months, having started a torrid affair with her two roommates, Jenn and Ashley. It was going great - the sex was spectacular, and they'd kept a relaxed, loving but natural atmosphere. Beth had been sort of... realigned. She had found herself noticing the cute girls around campus a lot more intently. And Emma was certainly cute. Stunning, really. Could she also be... interested?

Meanwhile, Emma grabbed her toiletry bag, and her nightie, and backed awkwardly around the corner and into the foyer. In the dark, she stripped down. She hung her close-cut quilted jacket on a doorknob, then slipped one shoulder out of her patterned mini dress. She slipped it down and off, onto the floor. Then off came her bra and panties, so that she was buck naked for a moment. She reached for her nightie where she had set it down.

Abruptly, Allie opened the bathroom door and stepped out, having finished her bathroom routine. Emma gasped, naked in the glow of light from the bathroom, and clutched her nightie to her bosom.

Allie raised her eyebrows, grinned, then darted forward to slap Emma playfully on the bum. Emma yelped.

"Well look at you and your rockin' bod, new girl. Nice ass!"

Allie winked, and moved quickly through the foyer to save Emma from further embarrassment.

Emma hurriedly slipped her nightie over her head and let it shimmy down over her goose pimpled body. She ducked into the washroom and washed up for bed.

When she was done, Emma went back to her bed and crawled under the covers. Beth, who was laying on top of the covers on the other side of the bed, was reading her Kindle. But she flicked her eyes over Emma's nightie-clad body as the girl shimmied in, trying to do it casually so that Emma wouldn't notice. But Emma did notice. It was a short nightie, so she was quite self-conscious - Emma's long, slender thighs were mostly exposed.

The other girls took their turns in the washroom without further incident.

Allie had come out of the bathroom in a nicely tailored light blue satin pajama set, with white piping around all the edges. It fit her well, and looked expensive. Cynthia dressed for bed in an oversized white t-shirt and panties.The shirt had fake splatters of paint on it, and the words "[work shirt]" in small Helvetica font on the front. Beth came to bed last, in her pink cami and short shorts. The spaghetti straps clung to her nicely formed, shapely shoulders in a very relaxed and alluring way, Emma thought. But she tried to keep her eyes mostly on her magazine.

Beth and Emma read for a while, while Cynthia watched a bit more TV. Allie scrolled through her phone, on her Insta feed, tapping out little comments from time to time. Eventually she set her phone down, and assumed her "head cheerleader" voice.

"Alright ladies, we've got an early morning ahead of us. Lights out!"

Cynthia stuck her tongue out at Allie, and playfully shoved her in the shoulder. Allie snorted and Cynthia giggled. But Cynthia turned off the TV as Allie got up and turned off all the lights before settling back in beside her best friend.

Emma listened, awake and a little nervous. She was excited, to be sure, still coming off the high of performing with these girls at the recent Spirit Day rally back at their college. It was so fun to have the whole school get riled up watching their routine. For a shy girl like herself, it was kind of a dream come true to be part of a group like this, drawing attention to themselves, and on purpose! She was sure glad to be part of the squad, and desperately wanted these confident, beautiful girls to like and accept her.

As these thoughts went through her head, she became aware of the quiet in the room again - the sounds of Allie and Cynthia's breathing slowed, until they fell into the regular rhythm of sleep. Beth also seemed to fall asleep. Emma was laying on her side, facing Allie and Cynthia's bed, and Beth was behind her facing in the same direction, spooning from afar. She was close enough though that Emma could feel her breath on the back of her neck. It felt funny, in a strange way. But then Emma got used to it, and didn't even notice when she herself dozed off.

***

Emma awoke with a start. Where was she again? What was that noise? Whispering? As she slowly came to, she began to make out words from the other bed.

"I told you, I tried. I can't get back to sleep," whispered Cynthia.

"Ugh, I still don't know why you woke me up too," replied Allie.

"You know why. I'm horny."

Emma's eyes shot wide open. There was a fair amount of light coming in through the blinds - no one had remembered to pull the blackout drapes shut. Emma could make out the shape of Allie's body under her covers. She was laying on her side with her back to Emma. She imagined Cynthia was facing Allie on the other side.

"You're crazy. They'll hear us," said Allie.

"No they won't," Cynthia whined. "Come on Allie, you need to work me out. It's the only way I'll fall asleep and be rested and refreshed for tomorrow's game."

Allie deliberated for a moment. Emma waited on bated breath.

"Alright fine, come on then," Allie acquiesced.

Emma saw them wriggle together, and then heard the sounds of kissing. Hungry, passionate kissing. Cynthia and Allie held each other's faces and went to town, mashing their mouths together and entwining their tongues. Cynthia moaned softly in delight. This went on for a full minute, while Emma strained to see and hear what was happening.

There was some rustling of sheets. Cynthia laid on her back and quickly stripped off her panties, under the covers. Then she flipped onto her front and pushed herself up onto her knees, kneeling on her pillow. She scooted over and raised one knee over Allie's head, straddling her face. Resting her palms on the headboard, Cynthia looked down to meet her best friend's eyes, glittering in the low light. A smile curled the corner of Cynthia's lips, as she lowered her pussy onto Allie's open, inviting mouth.

Emma watched Cynthia toss her head in pleasure. Her skimpy t-shirt was hanging down loosely off her pert, ample tits. Allie ran her hands up Cynthia's thighs, over her ass, and up under her t-shirt to caress the small of her back. She made little "Mmm" noises into her girlfriend's snatch, as Cynthia gyrated her hips to grind her hot pussy in little circles on Allie's mouth and chin.

Emma heard stirring from Beth behind her, but her eyes remained riveted to the scene in front of her. After some rustling of sheets, Beth propped herself up on her elbow and peeked over Emma's shoulder, eyes widening. Without thinking, she gently laid her hand on the exposed skin of Emma's shoulder, causing the girl to start slightly.

"What's happening? Oh my god!" she whispered.

Emma tilted backwards a few degrees, which pointed her ear at Beth, but kept watching.

"I don't know! They just started going at it!"

Emma was breathing heavily as she watched Cynthia ride Allie's face. The hairs on the back of her neck were standing straight up, in excitement and arousal. Suddenly, she felt Beth's feathery breath on those same hairs - she must have shifted closer. A little too close.

"Do you like watching?" whispered Beth.

Emma was confused for a moment. Should she lie? No. Best to admit the truth.

"Yes. That looks so hot."

"Are you getting excited?"

"... Yes."

"Can I feel how excited you are? May I touch you?" Beth asked quietly.

"Yes."

As she spooned her, Beth's right hand pressed against the small of Emma's back, luxuriating against the fabric of her satin nightie. She ran her hand down, down over Emma's butt, past the lacy hem, where it was riding up on her ass cheeks. Her hand dipped further into Emma's nethers, until her fingertips brushed against the protruding pooch of Emma's pussy.

It... was... wet. So wet. Slick on both sides of her hairless pussy lips.

Over on the other bed, Cynthia was making more and more noise. As she rocked her pussy on Allie's open, lewdly munching mouth, Cynthia moaned with pleasure and whimpered in rising desperation. She let go of the headboard and crossed her hands at the bottom of her t-shirt, pulling it up and over her head and tousling her chin-length brown hair. The street light filtering through the window illuminated her pert, milky white breasts tipped with compact, upturned nipples. She was completely naked.

As she bore down on Allie's lips and searching tongue, Cynthia placed her hands on the small of her back, which had taken on the light sheen of sexually induced sweat. Her fingers intermingled with Allie's, whose hands were cupping her ass. Oblivious to anything else in the room, Cynthia raised her face to the ceiling, closing her eyes shut, and dropped her jaw, her mouth hanging open in ecstasy.

Meanwhile, Beth had spread her fingers under Emma's bottom to gently caress her whole vagina. Emma arched her back to press her hot sex more firmly against Beth's hand as she kept her eyes locked on Cynthia's gyrating form.

Beth ventured her middle finger forward, and up, rubbing the tip around Emma's tight opening, feeling it clench in anticipation. Slowly, surely, with an exquisitely even pace, she inserted it into Emma's wet canal.

"Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh!" Emma couldn't help moaning.

If the girls on the other bed heard her, they gave no sign. Sweet moments of bliss passed for everyone involved.

Suddenly, Cynthia slapped both palms against the wall above the bed and scrunched up her face, eyebrows knitted in tension. Her pussy slid smoothly back and forth over Allie's wet lips and whirling tongue.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," she exclaimed.

With a final groan, Cynthia gushed onto her best friend's face, her orgasm tearing through her stomach, and spilling out in liquid form. Allie lapped it up, popping one nostril free to breathe as Cynthia bore down on her face. After she was spent, Cynthia rolled off and sprawled backwards onto her own side of the bed, upside down in a fetal position curled towards the window, panting.

***

Allie wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and cast her gaze over to Emma, whose eyes glittered in the soft light, wide open. Emma's mouth was agape with pleasure at being finger fucked by Beth from behind. Slowly, Allie shifted her body up to a sitting position, tossing off her covers. She reached a slender arm over to the lamp on the nightstand between them and casually flicked it on. Beth met her eyes over Emma's shoulder, and smiled.

"Sorry for the noise. But it would seem that you enjoyed the show."

Emma nodded, wetting her lips.

"I suppose if you're up already, then we don't need to worry about making noise. I would think," she said nonchalantly, as she slowly unbuttoned her pajama top, "you girls might want to keep watching. You see, the show isn't over. No, not by any means."

Allie sat up and eased her pajama top off, revealing her perfectly formed cheerleader tits. Firm but ample, with the faintest bikini tan lines left over from the summer. She sported petite areola and hard, small nipples. A small mole graced her side, below and underneath her right breast.

"I mean, I'm not even naked yet."

Allie drew her knees up, hooked her thumbs into the top of her pajama bottoms, and stripped them off, panties and all, throwing them off the end of the bed. She turned slightly and slapped Cynthia's rump, which was up near her head as she was still upside down and turned away.

Cynthia turned and flipped herself back onto her knees, refreshed. She noted the watching girls with interest.

"What's up, boss?"

Allie kept her eyes locked on Emma as she stretched, straightening her bare legs up towards the ceiling, rubbing them against each other sensuously. She hooked her arm around the backs of her thighs and pulled into her core, showing off her exposed ass crack and moist-looking pussy lips that peeked out between her toned, tanned thighs.

"Emma, sweetie?"

Emma gulped, mesmerized. Beth had kept her finger inserted in Emma's snatch during this whole exchange, but had stopped pumping to give her a break and to let Allie tease them.

"Yes?"

"Do you want to watch Cynthia eat me out?"

"Yes! Please."

Allie glanced mischievously over at Cynthia. "Well get to it, slut, you heard the newbie. Show her how it's done."

Cynthia cracked a wide smile and nodded. Bouncing up onto her hands and knees on the bed, she pushed her head down and forward into Allie's crack. She stretched her long tongue out, teasingly. With a flourish, she tickled the top of Allie's slit.

"Yeah, that's right, girl," whispered Allie. "Wind me up."

Beth slowly resumed pumping her middle finger in and out of Emma's pussy from behind. Emma whimpered thankfully.

vespa69
vespa69
117 Followers