Spirit, Squared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia smiled, her lips curling against Beth's pussy. "I play piano, remember? All those finger exercises were good for something."

"Nggghhhh. Never mind, don't stop. Keep licking me... ugh... yeah, like that."

Cynthia's taut, rigid forefinger and middle finger kept impaling Beth's wet, slippery pussy hole, and were now coated in a gooey, cloudy white mess of pre-cum. Meanwhile, her pinky wriggled in Beth's tight, clenching anus like a possessed worm. It was a sight to behold. The yummy cummy discharge oozing out of Beth coated Cynthia's nose, face and chin as she lapped at Beth's slit in a flurry of tongue gymnastics.

Beth's hands clenched the pillow tighter as she scrunched her eyes and began a long, crescendo of moaning.

"Ohhhh....ohhhhhh.... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her feet tensed against the bed, calve muscles rigid and straining. Ass in the air, her back arched, she squealed and finally she came... HARD. Every muscle in her body strained, sinews taut with excess energy. It was SO intense. Her eyes rolled up in her head and she momentarily blacked the fuck out.

***

Beth regained consciousness to the sound of the other girls giggling at her. She was still ass in the air, face smushed against the pillow, so she let herself fall on her right side, curled up and facing the other girls. Cynthia was sitting up on her knees, looking like the cat who's eaten the canary.

"I think I've still got it," bragged Cynthia. "That seemed to work just fine."

Allie grinned and nodded her approval, as Cynthia proceeded to wipe Beth's juices off her face and lick her hands clean. Also, much like a cat.

Allie and Emma hadn't come again, but they had been fingering their own pussies most pleasurably. Allie looked down at Emma, her little bird, resting on her chest, and brought her pussy-wet fingers to Emma's mouth. Emma looked up at her with her big, violet eyes, and let her mouth drift open. Allie slipped them gently inside, and Emma savored them with gusto, never breaking eye contact.

Emma, still sucking on Allie's fingers, brought her own pussy-moistened hand up from behind her, and extended her fingertips towards Allie's mouth. Allie arched her eyebrow at this bold reciprocation. Good girl, she thought, as she too opened her mouth to accept Emma's sweet nectar-coated fingers.

After they'd been sated, they both disengaged. Allie jutted her chin up, and somehow Emma understood she was meant to get up off her chest. She obeyed, and migrated over to the foot of the bed next to Beth. Allie swung her legs off the side and stood up, facing all of them, resplendent in her nudity, impeccable in her posture. She put her fists on her bare hips and did what came naturally to her.

"Alright Squad, listen up. We're not fucking done, okay? I want to try a formation. I think we need to square up."

"You've got to be kidding me," sighed Cynthia.

"What do you mean by square up?" wondered Beth, pushing herself up to a sitting position.

"You'll see. Lay on your side facing us, across the bottom of the bed. Yes you, Beth! And Emma, you go up there next to Cynthia."

Emma shuffled on her knees up to the top of the mattress where Allie had pointed and turned around, next to Cynthia, who was still sitting back with her legs folded under her. Emma shyly reached out to hold her hand. Cynthia grinned and returned the gesture with a gentle squeeze. She leaned over and pecked Emma on the cheek, affectionately.

"Beth, hurry up. Chop chop!"

Beth brushed some of her fine blonde hair behind her ear and wrinkled her nose, feigning indignation, but sure enough she laid down as instructed, her head towards the far corner of the mattress, her legs sprawled lewdly open towards Allie.

"Okay Cynth, I want you to lay on your side too, head up there, along the far side of the bed, facing me."

Cynthia turned and started laying down, and paused, unsure exactly what Allie meant.

"Yeah, I want you to open your legs. Now Beth, you rest your pretty little head on Cynthia's thigh like it's a pillow okay?"

The girls shifted together, and Cynthia looked down the front of her own body at Beth's upturned face, with bemusement... and anticipation. Beth smiled back, then drew her attention to Cynthia's glistening pink pussy. It was neat and trim, with dark coloring on the edges. And it was right THERE.

"Emma, sweetie, you too. Lay down across the top of the bed. Open up nice and wide for Cynthia, I know she's dying to taste you."

Emma was paying rapt tention to Allie. She flipped herself over and wriggled around, opening her legs and nestling her pussy up to Cynthia's face at a 90 degree angle. Cynthia cooperatively raised her head to get Emma's lovely thigh underneath it.

"And now, I will complete the square. And then we have some real fun. Emma, you get your tongue limbered up and ready for me - let's call this part of your initiation."

Allie crawled onto the bed, head near the foot of the mattress, and finished the square, getting Emma's head onto her thigh, and settling her own face into Beth's nethers. She scootched her arm under Beth's lower thigh and snaked her other arm around the upper thigh, spreading Beth open and positioning her face between the sophomore cheerleader's legs.

"All right girls, ready positions. And... lick!"

All the girls began licking each other out, as commanded.

Allie tenderly pressed her tongue onto Beth's perfect anatomy, enjoying the tang of sweat and sex. On the other side of the square, Cynthia pulled Emma's butt cheeks apart slightly, and dove in tongue first, lapping at the young girl's already dripping wet slit. Indeed, Emma tasted amazing.

At first the square was a little loose, a little tentative, as they lapped at each other with inquisitive, experimenting little strokes. This was indeed a novel sex position. They each had their legs open, bent at the knees, feet together, with a helpful friend resting the side of her head on an inner thigh. A little wiggle here, a light press there, with just the tips of their tongues - it was almost respectful. They gazed reverently at each other's pussies, then leaned in and made puckered skin twitch and shudder with every unexpected brush of pleasure.

"Now... suck!"

The girls all leaned in closer, and the square cinched up just a bit. As they applied their mouths to each other's clits, lapping lazily into each other's pussy lips, and began to suckle, the pace shifted. Their bodies shifted closer, and they tugged each other by the hips into their faces. Each girl's anus also became exposed as they gripped each other tighter.

Cynthia began to moan as Beth attacked her pussy with gusto. And Allie, uncharacteristically, started whimpering submissively as Emma locked in on her clit with surprising deftness. They all took in each other's scents, their crotches humid, fecund with arousal. Like hunting lionesses catching scents of their prey, their pulses quickened with anticipation.

Allie popped her mouth away from Beth's snatch to take in some air. She blurted out, "Okay... swirl."

There were a couple of interpretations of this. Emma, the novice, simply pressed the tip of her tongue against Allie's clit and circled it around and around. Allie squealed with delight, laughing as she followed suit on Beth's clit. Beth also couldn't help giggling. She, however, had licked away from Cynthia's wet pussy hole to settle her tongue near the hot brunette's clenching anus. She craned her neck and pulled Cynthia by the hips to get a good position at the entrance to her ass, again, cinching them all a little closer. Cynthia gasped as her anus was probed and burst out laughing. Not to be outdone, she pulled her face and mouth into contact with Emma's butthole as well. The joyous square of girls shook with lustful mirth and laughter.

"Now... fuck!"

Primed and ready, they all took this directive the same way - tongues in pussies. Immediately. No more laughter, this was serious stuff. They each groaned with pleasure as their long, firm tongues snaked deep into their lover's respective fuck canals. Hands slapped and kneaded ass cheeks as they locked the love square up tight as it could go. Their knees no longer spread apart, they squeezed each other's' heads in comfortable vice grips. One of each woman's legs was tucked snugly under the body of the one behind, and each woman's other leg had the trailing girl's forearm resting on the underside of the thigh, opening up access. Each cheerleader had a foot resting neatly on the waist of the girl behind her, with much wriggling and scrunching of toes in delight. They had naturally settled into a perfect four-way symmetry.

The girls tongue-fucked each other hard, bucking happily in their closed daisy-chain of hot, sticky sex. Four heads bobbed, cramming tongues into pussies like wet pistons. Their infinite sex train found a happy path and easy rhythm. The tongue-fucking was hard and emphatic but also smooth, relaxed, and luxurious. These girls were not desperate anymore - their undulations had intention and determination in them. They had all the time in the world, and there was no reason to rush through the tunnel of orgasms that was quickly approaching.

Allie creamed first. Emma was simply a natural at eating pussy, so Allie finally just closed her eyes and coated Emma's tongue with cooze juice. The thought of the cute young freshmen licking her out so sweetly was just too much for her, and soft, orgasmic waves rolled through her torso. Cynthia was next, grunting with pleasure as Beth reamed her vagina out - revenge and repayment for the nasty "shock" Beth had received earlier. Cynthia came hard, seeing stars. Emma also released her tasty cunny load, ecstatic at finally living out her deepest erotic desires. Cynthia lapped it all up eagerly - it really did taste of sweet innocence. And Beth, dutiful, thoughtful Beth, she heard the others pop and let herself fall over the edge as well, soaking Allie's startled face. Cynthia had extracted so much cum from Beth already. How did that girl still have liquid left?

Then Allie went again, another little orgasm into Emma's face. And then Emma and Cynthia came together, syncing up in their convulsive rhythms, squirming with joy. Beth had kept on rolling - she'd broken the seal on Allie's tongue, and gently came over and over again as the head cheerleader kept up her relentless tongue thrusting. Hot copious rivers of girl cum flowed out of each pussy, coating lips and spilling onto faces, and many, many more little orgasms flowed just as freely, coursing through each body in one continuous self-sustaining cycle of hot, sweaty pleasure. It was perfect.

***

They kept going. Their sex square was fucking amazing, so they lingered on, giving each other orgasm after orgasm. So much cum kept flowing out of them. When needed, they wiped each other's pussies with their hands and faces, rubbing the excess wetness onto the sheets, gently blowing on each other's snatches to dry them off a bit, before wetting them all up with saliva again.

At one point, they all reversed directions in a chaotic shuffle (Allie on Emma, Emma on Cynthia, Cynthia on Beth, Beth on Allie). Allie did bark out more orders to guide them back into the groove, but after a while commands were unnecessary and they just freestyled to pleasure town, orally and digitally titillating pussies and assholes as they each saw fit.

And when the square finally broke apart for the second time, they only paused the action. They lazed about on the beds together, naked, chatting and soothing each other with caresses and foot rubs, idly playing with each other's hair, each talking mostly about how beautiful and sexy the others were. They talked about the times they'd made each other come, and what techniques had worked best for each of them.

From time to time they paired off again to fuck, in any and all combinations. Whenever one pair began to flag from exhaustion, the sound of fucking and licking from the other two would get them excited and going again. There were also two-on-ones, and three-on-ones. Those were good too. Really good.

Their screams and cries of passion continued deep into the night. There was no worry for tomorrow. No one gave a flying fuck about being rested for the football game. They were unencumbered, with no real responsibilities, other than to themselves, to live, to be in the moment, to embrace all the joys that come to those who are open. They were free.