Spirits in the Material World Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on tenterhooks for the afternoon until she got the text that Rose was leaving work. Maggie grabbed Rose's packed overnight bag along with her own and was sure to bring her phone (it had the revised playlist on it after all) and the wall charger. She was out the door like she was shot from a cannon when Rose texted saying to come on.

The ladies were rolling and it was very pleasant, almost a bonding time. And then Maggie broached the delicate subject.

"Mom, if you're staying in Alan's room, and let's not kid ourselves, you will be, then Tom and Julie will need to be back in the big bed. Where do I crash?"

"Yeah, I've been trying to think on that. We could ask that you stay in the living room on the couch or an air mattress with a sleeping bag ..."

"Well, I've been thinking about that too. I would like the air mattress and sleeping bag, but not in the living room."

Rose knew where this was headed, but she decided to let it play out a bit.

"Ok, so where would you propose the air mattress be located?"

"In David's room."

"Ah. Hmmm." Rose paused for a good minute. "Do you honestly think Alan and I would go along with that?"

"Maybe not initially, but I will promise you both that I will emerge still a virgin. Given something that David said last night, I believe he's a virgin too. I'm confident I can get him to make the same promise to you both."

"Hmmm. That is food for thought. But I think the four of us should talk about this very seriously. So, I will neither say 'Yes' nor 'No' but 'Maybe'."

"Thank you for considering this, Mom."

And the ladies sped onward for their surprise of Julie and David.

= = =

Alan was cooking the rice and the seasoned ground beef, separately. Tom and David were chopping lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, and onions for toppings. Julie was mashing up a couple of avocadoes for the guacamole. Then the doorbell rang, surprising everybody but Alan.

"Keep on your tasks, please. I'll get it," said Alan. Once he left the kitchen, he could no longer contain the huge smile, nor did he really try to. He opened the door with his index finger against his lips in the universal 'quietly' gesture. Getting nods from the ladies, he let them in and gestured for them to leave their bags at the base of the stairs. Whispering, "do you need to use the facilities?" and getting nods from both, he gestured for them to go upstairs. He waited until they returned, tiptoeing down the stairs to keep the surprise going, then they all went quietly to the kitchen.

"Who was it, Dad?" asked David.

"Oh, just a pair of vagabonds looking for a free meal. Do you think we ought to feed them?" And Rose and Maggie appeared behind Alan, and Julie squealed while David just stood there, his eyes full of Maggie and filling rapidly with tears. His reaction caught him totally by surprise, as did her sudden appearance. He just stood there, mouth agape, crying. And not from cutting up the onion. Then Maggie pushed through to grab David in a monster hug and kissing the tears from his cheek.

Tom recovered from the surprise guests first and asked, "Dad, did you set this up?"

"Yep, but I had some help," he answered as Rose snuggled under his arm, hugging him tightly.

"Too cool, Dad. Very well done!"

"It looks like David is pretty much useless for now. What can I do to help?" Rose asked.

Alan pulled her into a deep kiss then asked that the shredded cheese, the sour cream, and the salsa be gotten from the refrigerator and that everything go to the table.

Before they all sat, Alan requested that Tom exchange seats with Rose this time. With a knowing smile, Tom gladly traded places, and then hands were clasped. Surprising everybody, David led off with the prayer and thanked God for the food, for shelter, for friends, and especially for their lives to give in service to others.

"If anybody wishes, there are soft tortillas and hard taco shells available," Alan noted, but nobody took him up on that offer. Everybody created their bowls of rice and meat and veggies and guacamole and salsa, and everyone agreed it was an excellent meal.

"There's also some ice cream left from Thursday if anybody wishes dessert," Alan offered when the burrito bowls were consumed. But everybody declined and carried the dirty dishes to the kitchen. Maggie grabbed a large bowl and headed to the front of the house, David close on her heels. Julie and Tom followed, and Maggie asked David and Tom to make a dance floor again in the living room. Rose and Alan put away the perishables then she led Alan to the living room. When they arrived, the sofa had been pushed to the wall again and the table was out of the way, then Maggie fired up her phone and the Spotify playlist.

"Come and dance with me again, please, Alan," Rose breathed to him. "I do so adore dancing with you."

The new playlist included Stairway to Heaven, Nights in White Satin, Cherish, All of Me by John Legend, and plenty of other slow songs which were not on the list from Thursday. Stairway and Nights had very special meaning for both Alan and Rose, taking them back to their high school dances. It was a wonderful time for all six to be so close to their chosen one. Eventually, Rose declared that some discussion was needed but that Julie and Tom were excused. She indicated for Maggie, David, and Alan to take a seat, and then eased into the needed talk.

"Alan, on our way down here Maggie raised a question and an unexpected proposal. Maggie, this is your idea."

"Alan, David, I'd like for Tom and Julie to have Tom's room back," and she got nods from the guys on that point, "and I expect Mom to be in your room, Alan." More nodding confirmed this expectation. "I have no issue sleeping on an air mattress in a sleeping bag, but it's where that air mattress is to be located that is the point of discussion."

"I take it you'd rather not be alone here in the living room like Tom and Julie were?" Alan asked.

"Correct. I'd like to offer the following: if you permit me to sleep in David's room on the floor, I promise that I will still be a virgin when I emerge in the morning. I really want the closeness to David, but I swear on all that I hold dear that there will be no intercourse between us."

"So, you won't be talking?" Alan teased, throwing her use of 'intercourse' back at her. Maggie flushed deeply red at that.

David 'got' where she was going with this and jumped into the fray.

"Dad, there will be no penetrative sex between us. I swear I will also still be a virgin when we emerge in the morning. A scout is trustworthy, Dad. You do trust me, don't you?"

Ouch! That hit Alan rather squarely, but he had to admit he trusted David to be the perfect gentleman, and they had the verbal promises of both David and Maggie. "Yes, son, I do trust you to keep your promise. Rose, are you ok with this?"

"I've had a couple of hours to digest this, and if Maggie promises to remain a virgin and David does too, then I will permit this to occur. Don't. Let. Us. Down," Rose emphasized.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" gushed Maggie.

"I will not disappoint either of you," David intoned, seriously.

Parting with very stern looks from both parents, David led Maggie to the basement to retrieve the air mattress and the two sleeping bags. He had no intention of sleeping in his bed that night when he could be holding Maggie. While they were out of sight and earshot, David had a confession.

"Magpie," and that got a big smile from her, "you make my heart sing." He dropped to his knees and stroked her nylon clad legs from the top of her boots to the hem of her skirt. "And your legs feel fan-fucking-tastic in these nylons! Are you trying to cultivate something in me by this?"

"Ah, I see you've caught onto my evil plan," she teased. "They make me feel so good, and your adoration totally thrills me, David."

They stayed there for about five minutes, him stroking her and her joyously allowing it. Then she put her hand under his chin and lifted him to his feet and did the complete face plant into his face.

"Come on, let's get this stuff up to your room."

Together they got the equipment up the two flights of stairs and all the lights turned off and her overnight bag carried into David's room. Where a new box of a dozen condoms awaited him on his bed, with a sticky note which read: 'Just in case. Be smart and safe. OMHIWDMB. Dad'. And tears sprang once again to David's eyes, to Maggie's confusion.

"OMHIWDMB. What's that about?"

"On My Honor, I Will Do My Best. It's the start of the Boy Scout Oath. It's a reminder to me." He paused for a few seconds, then shoved his bed further from the door, making a larger space for the air mattress, which he then inflated. "If you want to go get changed in the bathroom, I'll get these together," he said, indicating the sleeping bags.

With a smile, Maggie took her overnight bag and headed for the bathroom. David rolled out the sleeping bags and zipped them together, making one double-wide sleeping bag. Maggie had not yet returned, so he quickly stripped and put on the silk boxer shorts his mother had given to him two years ago. "Save them for a special occasion," she had told him. He could not think of a more special occasion than tonight. Maggie soon returned from the bathroom, dressed only in a very sexy, somewhat translucent nighty. David just stared at the incredible beauty before his eyes, and his gaze excited her. And she was staring at his boxer shorts.

= = =

"Jules," Tom began, "do you recall what you said to me when we first got here last Friday when you pulled me into the powder room by my shirt collar?"

"Hmmm. Allow me to recall. I seem to think I said something about my not being pregnant as being good news. Did I get that right?"

"Yes, you did. And why was that a possible concern? I mean, you've been on birth control pills since before we started dating."

"This is true, Tom. However, studies have shown that the pill is only 90 to 92% effective at preventing conception. What are you getting at?"

"Well, Dad picked up a box of condoms for me/us with the explanation that pill plus condom reduces the chances to 1 to 2% from 8 to 10%. I believe, strictly for non-conception purposes, we should limit the bareback times to the week immediately after your 'Aunt Flo' comes to visit. We did get tested back in October, and we are exclusive, so it's not an STD-related concern at all."

"I can appreciate where you are coming from. We don't need to complicate our lives any more than they already are. Besides, there are ways to make putting on a condom a really exciting part of the sex play. Are you saying that you want to start using them tonight?"

"I believe we are safe enough still, but you know we're going to have to scale back a little until our classes are done for the semester. So, once we're back at school, yes, we should implement this plan."

"That works for me. Now, come to bed and cuddle. Who knows what else can come up," she said with a feral grin. And Tom turned out the lights and the wild rumpus began anew.

= = =

Alan and Rose delighted in pleasing each other. They had ascended the stairs and entered Alan's bedroom without a single twinge of guilt. He suggested she use the ensuite bathroom while he took care of one minor detail. He got out the sticky note pad from his nightstand and wrote the note to David, stuck it on the remaining new box of condoms, then quickly slipped into David's room and left it on his bed. By the time he had returned, Rose was carefully removing her work clothes. Before she could remove her pantyhose, Alan had knelt at her feet and was stroking and caressing her legs, and her feet gravitated to his rising erection in his boxers.

"Oh, you like it when I play with you like that, do you?"

"Oh, God, Rose, yes I do. It's entirely Laura's fault, but that's MY Kryptonite. Legs and feet in hosiery, not socks. Bare feet are good, but they pale in comparison for me."

"Did she train you to do anything special, Alan?" Rose pressed.

"Massages, mostly. Some light foot torture, like you're doing now. Edging me. Nothing too out of the ordinary, I hope."

"You're replacing anything you ruin, you know."

"Yes, Rose, I know. I'll be careful."

And they played with each other for a good while, then Rose wanted to be cuddled and held and to feel Alan's erection pressing on her backside. She agreed with the condoms-before-test-results policy, for both their sakes. And they used enough condoms so that Alan was going to have to buy more soon. But they rested very well together in each other's arms.

= = =

Before they got into the double sleeping bag, David asked that Maggie start up the dance playlist from that night. She plugged her charger into an outlet and connected it to the phone before starting the playlist on random repeat at a decently low volume. Then the hands began to explore. Lots of rubbing on the outside of the clothing. Even more kissing of cheeks, lips, necks, and nipples of both. Through it all, David kept himself in control.

Maggie got a little wild, exposing her very wet pussy to him, but he stroked it only with his fingers. When her hands started to push his boxers down, he allowed it, but he only allowed her to stroke his erection. When she began to move her head down, he demurred, repeating the mantra aloud: If the underwear comes off, the condom goes on. OMHIWDMB. He had to help her roll the condom onto his cock, so it became an educational opportunity. And then they were masturbating each other to an explosive orgasm for both of them. But they kept their promises, and fell asleep soon after, holding each other as if they would never let go again.