Spirits in the Material World Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my love, 9:00 pm is still good. Talk tonight?" Not waiting for an answer, she turned and mounted the stairs to retrieve her things from Alan's room. Alan sat in his chair to think. All too soon, the ladies came down the stairs, and Alan met them at the door. He picked up their bags and escorted them to Rose's car and verified they had all they had come with, like phone chargers. He noticed that Maggie had a pillow under her arm that he did not recall coming with her.

Opening the car door for Maggie, he accepted her into his arms and whispered to her, "I understand about wanting his pillow. And it's ok to call me 'Dad' if you like." Tears of happiness filled her eyes and she hugged Alan closer and kissed his cheek and got in the car. Alan walked around to get Rose situated. She grabbed his head with her hands and pulled him to her, hard. "I'll call you tonight, my love," she said, and got in the car. He closed the door for her, his hand resting on the top of the car. They slowly backed away and rolled off down the street as he stood watching them. "Dear God, please keep them safe," Alan prayed.