Spirits in the Material World Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had stripped totally and was lying back, legs spread, arms reaching to embrace Tom. Being the person he was, he did a quick dip with his tongue into her honeypot, which was already abuzz and ready for action. Then he stopped.

"Why did you stop, Tom?" Julie asked.

"Need one of these," Tom replied, extracting a condom from his overnight bag.

"Here, let me do that," Julie stated, and she carefully opened the wrapper and placed it on the tip of his cock the right way the first time. She started to unroll it on him with her hands, then bent and finished the job with her mouth. Lying back, she rubbed her pussy to spread the lubrication around while Tom guided his prophylaxis-protected prick to the desired target.

He slid about a third of the way in and had to reverse out as he had started to pull on her sensitive bits. Not pulling the head out, he pressed his advantage in again, making it two-thirds of the way as Julie groaned in her lust and enjoyment. One more repetition and Tom was fully inside Julie, his balls smacking on her ass, and bliss was the name of the game right then.

"Oh, more, more!" Julie began to wail, and Tom, being the gentleman he was, felt he had to oblige.

"I love you, Jules, so much!"

"And I love you too, Tom. Now fuck me good!" And Tom fucked her very thoroughly for about twenty minutes before he filled the condom with his ejaculate. He had not been keeping count, but he thought Julie had orgasmed at least three times. 'Now THAT was a great way to start the day', he thought.

They dressed for the day and headed off to breakfast, hand in hand. After breakfast, Julie had to skedaddle to make it to her exam, and Tom would head for his home. They parted with a sweet, passionate kiss and admonishments to the other to drive safely and contact once they reached their homes.

Julie's postponed exam turned out to be a blessing. She had had extra time to study for it and the exam was not as comprehensive as she had feared. She exited the classroom feeling that she had done very well. She hurried back to her dorm room and finished packing her clothing. Multiple trips to her car got her microwave, her suitcases, her personal items, and her soiled laundry (including the sheets from the previous night) stowed safely. She remembered to separate the beds again and gave a last look around for anything she may have left behind. Satisfied that she had everything, she texted Rose and Tom that she was leaving for Centreville.

= = =

After the morning coitus and subsequent breaking of their fasts, Tom kissed Julie and wished her great fortune on her exam. As she would be heading back to Centreville, he saw no reason to delay his return to Middleburg. He got his old beater rolling down the road to home and wished he had some way to stream Internet music in his car. He suffered through changing the stations he could get on the car's radio and tried not to think too much about any one idea. His journey was uneventful, and he pulled in front of his home just before noon. He could see David's Jeep in the driveway and suspected his father's car was in the garage. He thought to send a text to Julie that he had arrived safely at home.

Entering the front door, he called out, "Dad! David! Can someone please come help me bring in some stuff from my car?" Alan rose from his recliner in the living room and David emerged from the media room. Both looked pleased to see Tom and their many hands made light work of getting Tom's stuff into the house.

= = =

Maggie's last day of high school was only a half-day. All the semester exams were done, and each teacher informed her that she had received an A in their class. It dropped her GPA slightly, as many of her classes were not honors classes and her GPA going in was over a 4.0. However, she received the best grades she could and she was very pleased. Promising to see Joy and Donna and Abbie at the dance, she skipped out the doors of the school after having emptied her locker the day before.

She arrived at the apartment and exhaled mightily. She was done! No more pencils, no more books. No more teachers' dirty looks. At least, not until August when she would begin college courses at State. With David! That put a tingle in her loins, and she eschewed lunch for some personal pleasure time with a little lubricant and her favorite dildo.

Julie arrived mid-afternoon and was surprised that Maggie was home until the half-day was mentioned.

"Well, Magpie, would you please help me unload my car?" Julie asked, politely.

"Yeah, I'm glad to see you made it safely," Maggie said.

"Oh! I forgot! I need to let Tom know I made it safely," Julie declared, and she whipped out her phone to send a text to her boyfriend. She had already received Tom's notice.

When Rose returned home from work, Maggie all but pounced on her asking to go shopping for a dress for the dance.

"Ok, Maggie, show me again this inspiration you had," Rose delayed.

"Yeah, I wanna see, too," chimed in Julie, and Rose gave a little squeal as her eldest emerged from her bedroom.

"Oh, Julie, I'm so glad you're home safely!" Rose exclaimed, pulling her eldest into a big hug of welcome.

Maggie cued up the Taylor Swift video and forwarded to the end part. She paused the playback on her phone and showed it to Rose and Julie.

"Ah, Ok, now I see what you're after," Rose commented. "I have a couple of ideas of stores to go to. Let me get changed first?"

"Alright, Mom, but I'd like to get this nailed down as soon as possible, please!"

"Hey, I'm coming too!" declared Julie.

The first store they went to had a white dress that Maggie deemed to be nearly perfect. "And this will go perfectly with the shoes I want to wear because I can dance in them for a long time," Maggie declared. Rose was so relieved that the search was over so quickly.

"Mags, Jules, I don't feel like cooking anything tonight. Any suggestions?" Rose asked.

"Senora Sonora?" Maggie suggested. "I know it's not as good as Los Tres Amigos, but I think it's the best that Centreville has to offer. Definitely better than Taco Bell."

Julie snorted at the comparison, or lack thereof.

"I think the budget can handle Senora Sonora tonight," Rose allowed. "Shall we proceed?"

= = =

There were three sync-up calls made from Centreville to Middleburg that night, all at 9 pm. Not surprisingly, the calls' contents were all quite similar, along the lines of "I love you" and "I miss you" and, excepting Julie and Tom's call, "I'll see you tomorrow". Tom begged off the journey to Centreville knowing how crowded the apartment would be with all six of them, not that five was all that much less crowded. He did come up with the excuse that he needed to do some Christmas shopping by himself and that Friday would be optimal for him to do so. Everyone agreed to meet in Middleburg on Saturday and attend church on Sunday.

Rose gave Alan very specific instructions to bring his good suit with a red tie and white shirt. "As you wish," was his response.

All three Harrison men were in their beds and asleep by 10:30 pm. Throughout the night, all were dreaming f Laura, nodding her head, smiling, approving. "You are on the correct path. Do not divert from it. I love you so much it breaks my heart to be apart from you. You are my special one. Be strong. I love you so much."

= = =

Friday, December 18

Alan's alarm clock flipped from 5:59 to 6:00 am, and once again the radio came on. This time the DJs were really messing with Alan's mind by playing the Turtles' "Happy Together". 'Imagine me and you, I do, I think about you day and night, it's only right, to think about the girl you love, and hold her tight, so happy together.' Alan's eyes suddenly filled with tears. This song had suddenly gained incredible meaning in his life, and he could not help but cry. But they were tears of joy, and of missing Rose. He was also slightly shaken by dreaming of Laura. She had been absent from his dreams for a while.

He reached for his phone and pressed speed dial #1.

"Rose, I love you. I miss you in bed next to me."

"Oh, Alan! I miss you in bed next to me, too. You're coming up with David, right?"

"That's the plan, my sweet Rose. I'll bring my suit and a white shirt and a red tie. What are you going to wear?"

"That, my beloved, is my surprise for you. Rest assured, you will like what I choose."

"Very well, my love. We should be there before you get off of work. Hopefully, Maggie or Julie will let us in," he smirked. "Or, at least let David in."

"Thank you, sweet Alan, for this wake-up call. I will see you here when I get off from work. Be safe!" she admonished.

Alan flopped back on the bed and tried to go back to sleep, but it was no use. He just could not shake the schedule his body had gotten into. Truthfully, he did not try, knowing he would need it again with his new job. It was going to be a very long day until he could breathe in the essence of his Rose.

= = =

Rose, having been awakened by a call on her phone, much to her pleasure, opted to get up and make a full pot of coffee. With both girls here now, it would not go to waste. She regretted not setting it up the previous night. That was something that Alan was really good at remembering to do. It would take 10-15 minutes to brew, so she returned to her room and closed the door. Then she sat on the edge of her bed and did something quite out of character. She prayed. She thanked God for bringing Alan and his sons into their lives, truly the answers to unspoken prayers. She thanked God for being so merciful to her despite her lack of appreciation and worship. She thanked God for Laura having formed her sons into wonderful young men she could entrust her daughters with. Mostly she just thanked God. The beeping of the coffee maker roused her from her prayer time, and she hurried down the hall. Oh, crap! Was there enough creamer for the three of them?

There was half of the bottle of the French Vanilla creamer, so it should be sufficient for the three of them, for today. Rose did not expect the other two to arise much before 8 am, so she just fixed herself the mug of coffee and raised it to her lips. Regardless of how some coffee snobs liked theirs, she liked the blending of the flavors and the acrid edge taken off by the creamer. And she taught her daughters to like it the same way.

With her anti-somnolence needs assuaged, she returned to her bedroom and prepared for her workday. Before she went to her bathroom, she dug out her toy she'd named MacAlan (or mech-Alan, if you will) and proceeded to pleasure herself quietly. Now THAT got the day started right! Oooh, and she'd have Alan tonight and all weekend long. That put her over the edge once again. Then she got up and cleaned up and got on with her day.

On her way to the front door, Rose rapped on both Julie's and Maggie's bedroom doors, advising them that the coffee would stop being warmed in about ten minutes. She grabbed her coat and purse and assured she had her keys and she was off to do battle with the demons of ignorance for the last day of the week.

= = =

Alan did eventually get up and get on with his day. Looking at the clock as he entered the kitchen, it was 8:30 and still nothing from either Tom or David. Alan shook his head, ruefully. He knew how to get them going. He started a pot of coffee, then started a tray of bacon in the oven. He was going to scramble some eggs when inspiration struck, and he used the egg batter to make French Toast. Sure enough, by 8:50, he heard both sons upstairs and getting going. They appeared in the doorway a few minutes later looking like they had not slept well.

"Did you not sleep very well last night?" inquired Alan.

"It was Mom, again, Dad. She just won't leave us alone," explained David. Tom just stood there, jaw slack, incredulous.

"How- how- how do you know what I was dreaming?" Tom stammered.

Alan answered, "Because we all probably dreamed the same thing." That drew stares from both boys. "What? She has been appearing in my dreams since Thanksgiving. I can only assume yours as well. Yes, I know that does not fit in with the teachings on Sunday. What is that line from 'Dogma'? 'No religion has got it right' or something like that."

"Uh, Dad, you're starting to weird me out now," Tom began.

"Tell me, Tom, what can you remember her saying to you last night in your dreams?"

"Something about being on the right path and to stay on it. I was her special one," Tom hazily recalled.

"Hah!" snorted David. "I was her special one, and she loves me!"

"Then we all had very similar dreams or visions of your mother last night. Coincidence? I think not. Ever since David brought home that picture he painted of her, she's been 'haunting' this place. Maybe it provides her a focus point. But she loved us all so very much, both of you, equally." Alan's eyes were filled with unshed tears, but they would soon start down his cheeks. "God, I miss her so much!" he sobbed. Tom and David moved quickly to embrace their father.

"It's OK, Dad. It's never wrong to cry about her," David posited.

"Maybe, but I've turned into a crying fool in the last month." Alan dried his eyes on his shirt sleeve, sniffed a bit, and turned his attention to the breakfast he was preparing.

The three of them enjoyed the French Toast, bacon, and coffee (black), and Tom offered to clean up.

"Dad, can you and I talk for a minute?" David asked.

"Sure. Where?"

"The living room, I think."

Leaving Tom to handle the cleanup details, the two walked to the front of the house and turned into the living room. Alan sat in his recliner, David on the sofa.

"It's your nickel, son. What's on your mind?"

"It's our, Maggie's and my, after-dance party she's planning."

"Ahh. What about it?"

"I know she expects us to have intercourse, and I want it so much. But you've successfully planted the fear of pregnancy in me..."

"That's a good thing, I think. So, wear a rubber. Or, if you can keep from cumming, try a little unprotected intercourse, then put a condom on. Do we need to stop at a drug store on our way up today?"

"I've still got enough for tonight, thanks, Dad. I just don't want to disappoint her."

"I seriously doubt you could disappoint her, David. Just be the courteous and kind person I know you to be and be sure she gets hers first. The sex will be fine, I'm sure. Talk with her and listen, ask her what she wants, then give it to her the best you can. I'm also pretty sure when you get up tomorrow the best memory of the night will be cuddling with her afterward."

"Ok. Thanks. I'm still a bit nervous about this," David admitted.

"Please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm glad you're a little nervous. If you're worried about cumming too quickly, ask her to jerk or suck you off first, then you'll likely last longer. I'm sure she's a little nervous, too. So, talk to her. What was your most challenging Eagle-required merit badge?"

David thought for a second then saw where Alan was going with this.

"Communications was definitely the hardest for me."

"Exactly. And communications, or lack thereof, is probably THE key component to a relationship not working. It has led to a couple of rows between me and Rose. See? I'm not perfect. But you have to keep trying."

"Yeah, Davey, you have to keep trying to talk," Tom added from the doorway, having heard the last little bit of Alan's guidance.

"Thank you, both of you. What's our timeline today, Dad?" David asked.

"Given the distance and the route, it's two hours from here to there. We will need to pick up your tux rental, and we must get corsages and boutonnieres. That means a stop at a florist shop. When is the dance scheduled to start and end?"

"Lemme ask Maggie." David pressed speed dial # 2 on his phone.

"Davey?" came a sleepy Maggie-type voice.

"Good morning, Magpie. I have a couple of questions for you. One, when is your dance scheduled to begin? And two, how long does it take to drive from your apartment to the school where the dance will be held?"

"Davey, you are just too much of a morning person for me," Maggie chuckled. "Ok, I'm moderately awake now. The dance is supposed to go from 7 until 11. And it takes about ten minutes to drive there from here. Any other questions?"

"Yeah, what color is your dress?"

"Pure as the driven snow, white."

"Last, can I change my clothes at your place, or should I come already dressed to take you out?"

"I think I can squeeze you into the bathroom long enough for you to change unless you'd rather change here in my bedroom in front of me," she teased, hopeful he might choose the second option. "Mmmm, I'd love to ogle your sexy body as you get undressed and dressed before my eyes." She audibly licked her lips. "Of course, it might take you a few minutes longer to get dressed..."

"Y- yeah, uh, I think we'll need to remain very time-conscious," David temporized.

"Oh, poo! You're taking some of the fun out of this, Davey," she whined.

"Oh, don't you worry, Magpie. The fun will be there tonight," David promised. That sent a little tingle to her sensitive places and her nipples grew hard at his tone.

"Oh, God, Davey, I don't wanna wait until tonight! I want you, here in my arms, right now!"

"I'm sorry, Maggie, but physical distance prevents that at this time. We'll see you late in the afternoon."

"Ok, David. Please drive safely and let me know when you leave and when you arrive here."

"Oh, you'll know when I get there, don't you worry. But I'll let you know when we leave Middleburg," he promised.

"Ok. Bye, sweetie!"

"Bye, Magpie."

= = =

Maggie and Julie spent most of the day Friday catching up and being nice, friendly sisters. Maggie modeled the dress again, and Julie helped her to decide which shoes to wear, along with which underwear. It was in poking about in Maggie's drawer that Julie found Maggie's toy cock and it slipped out that it was a very close match for Tom's. David's too, Maggie admitted. That led to a discussion almost all afternoon, off and on, about Julie's ideas about cohabitating with Tom. Maggie thought it was a great thing that Tom and Julie were going to have two full weeks together in the apartment before classes resumed after MLK Jr. Day because from how Julie was talking, they were going to be fucking like bunny rabbits. Maggie hoped it would help get some of that out of Julie's system before she had to focus on classes. But the discussion also began ramping up Maggie's libido, not that it needed any help.

Maggie shared with Julie her hopes for the dance and the after-dance activities, and Julie shared some tricks she had picked up which drove Tom absolutely crazy. Then Julie shared the slow process Tom had taken to become her friend before they 'first had coitus' on Halloween. Maggie snorted at the reference to 'coitus'; she was an absolute devotee of 'The Big Bang Theory' and Rose had come out with "so, when did you two first have coitus" back at Thanksgiving. Julie related how she occasionally had to be the aggressor with Tom's well-trained respect for women, which she laid directly at Laura's feet. But his absolute certainty of his moral position continued to surprise and thrill Julie. Julie told Maggie of the incident the previous Friday, the last day of classes where Tom had the last shift in the Accounting Lab. Maggie could only shake her head slowly in amazement and admiration for his steadfastness.

"Jules, you had better not screw things up with him, EVER! I mean, EVER!! He is so perfect for you, strong where you are not so much, a little weak where you are strong. Remember his standing up to Mom at Thanksgiving? So, don't you EVER think about doing ANYTHING to hurt him!" Maggie admonished with a forcefulness that surprised Julie. "I mean it. Don't you do ANYTHING that would not pass the 'can I do this in front of Tom?' test. Do you hear me?" Maggie was wound up now.