Splash

Story Info
A friend & our son.
2.9k words
4.45
17.1k
30
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story may contain: MM, GROUP, INCEST, MFM, FETISH

*****

Cast of characters -

Me - Tony - 45, 5'8", 165, br. hair, hazel eyes, 7" cut- married 22 years to Jessica (Jess).

Wife - Jessica - 44, 5'7", brunette, green eyes, 37-25-37.

Son - James - 19, 5'9", appx. 175, athletic build, br. hair, br. eyes.

Good Friend - Jeff - 45, 5'8", br. hair, br. eyes, appx. 175, Single.

All characters are over 18.

****

It was Saturday morning when the phone rang. I picked it up & it was my good friend Jeff.

"Hi Tony. How the hell are you & the family?"

"Hey, Jeff. We are fine. What's up buddy?"

"I'm going to be in the states in a week just to visit."

"That's great. You coming here?"

"Only if you want me as a guest."

"Of course...anytime old buddy. Jess will be glad to see you. When will you be here?"

"I'm flying in next Saturday. Pick me up at the airport?"

"Great. Of course I'll pick you up."

"Ok Tony, see you next week. Bye."

"Bye."

"Hey Jess, Jeff just called & he will be in the states for a couple of weeks & he is going to stay with us for the first week."

"That's nice. I like him. Only this time let's not get drunk like the last time."

Laughing, I replied, "Nothing happened that we remember."

"Oh no, the three of us just woke up in our bed naked & I still don't remember if he fucked me that night."

"If I remember correctly, you didn't mind us being naked at all."

"You're right. I didn't mind at all. I only wish I could remember if he stuck his big cock in me." As she laughed.

"Well, maybe this time you will get to find out."

"Oh, so my hubby wants to see his friend fuck his wife?"

"Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing his big cock sliding in and out of my wife's cunt."

"You're a pig. When will he be here?"

"Next Saturday."

"That's good. James will still be at college."

Over the next few days, we prepared for our friend's visit but before I go much further, let me bring you up to speed on what happened the last time Jeff was here.

****

It was six moths ago when Jeff visited last. Our son was at college and the three of us enjoyed each other's company. I have known Jeff for almost 25 years. He is a great guy and somewhat of a ladies man. He is always flirting with women. I enjoy watching him flirting with Jess and her reactions when he does. She enjoys it for sure.

He has told me often how lucky I am and he wouldn't mind fucking her. I laugh and kiddingly tell him to go for it.

When he was here last, him & I were on the patio when Jess came out wearing short shorts & a halter top with no bra. He told her how great she looked. She smiled and said to him, "I can tell you like my outfit." As she looked down and saw his cock straining to get out. Jeff turned red and we laughed.

"Hey Jess, Jeff said you're hot and wants to fuck you."

"In his dreams." She replied.

Well, that's how that went. And we continued drinking and the next thing I remember was waking up in our bed, the three of us naked and in a pile. Jess had her arms wrapped around Jeff's torso with her tits resting on him. His cock was semi hard and resting on her thigh.

It was hilarious when they woke up. I smiled as they looked at each other's nakedness.

"Jeff, did you fuck me?"

"I don't think so Jess. I think I would remember."

Both of them going back & forth as they were both naked and looking at each other, not minding a bit.

I was laughing and said, "You guys know that you're both naked, right?"

Jess looked down and quickly got up & headed to the bathroom, screaming. I looked at Jeff and said, "Did you?"

He replied, "Yes. I remember doing it right before I passed out. Sorry Tony."

"No. That's ok. I don't mind it at all. I just wish I could have seen it."

So much for his last visit...

****

Saturday finally arrived and I went to pick Jeff up at the airport, an hour's drive away. His plane landed and I saw him and we went to baggage claim & then to my car.

"How was the flight?"

"Long but nice. How are Jess & James?"

"Both are fine. Jess keeps asking me if I knew if you fucked her last time.". I tell he I don't know."

"Want me to tell her I did? I do remember getting my cock in her but I passed out with my cock in her."

"No. Don't say anything except that you don't remember."

We laughed and got up to date & before we knew it, we were at my house. It was just about lunch time.

We went in the house & Jess hugged & kissed Jeff and took him to his bedroom so could get settled.

We all then went out to the patio. As we had our drinks, Jess said, "Don't you guys think you're going to get me drunk again like last time. I still don't know if Jeff fucked me."

Then Jeff said, "I think I would remember if I got my cock in you Jess."

She sat there with that smirk on her face like she didn't believe him.

I said, "And so what if he did, Jess?"

"No big deal...I just would like to know, that's all."

"And, if I said I did get my cock in you...would you be mad?"

"Yes, only because I don't remember."

We all laughed...then Jess went inside and brought out lunch. We ate & drank and laughed. As we were eating, in walks James.

He said, "Early dismissal because of Covid. I'm home for the weekend. Hi Jeff."

James joined us for lunch then went upstairs to rest as we carried on.

After awhile, Jess said, "I'm going to have to leave you guys alone for a couple of hours while I run some errands."

"Ok hun. I'll entertain Jeff."

After she went out I asked Jeff if he cared to join me in the hot tub. In minutes we were both naked & in the hot tub relaxing. As we chatted, Jeff's hand moved over to my cock and gently strokes it. I just enjoyed the feeling with my eyes closed.

In a short time, I heard a noise and I opened my eyes as James stood in front of me. "Can I join you two? Looks like you are both enjoying the hot tub."

I was sure he saw Jeff's hand on my hard cock but neither him nor I said anything. He joined us and sat in the middle.

We chatted and relaxed. Then I saw Jeff's hand on my son's cock. James didn't say anything as Jeff stroked his cock. Then I felt James' hand on my cock. I looked over at him and neither of us said a word. As Jeff was stroking James' cock, he was stroking mine.

By now all of our cocks were nice and hard. "Anyone interested in moving this to my bedroom?" I said.

Jeff replied, "Sounds good to me."

James answered, "That's a good idea."

The three of us got out and dried off and went to my bedroom. Jeff laid on one side of James & I laid on the other side. James had one hand on my cock and one hand on Jeff's cock.

Soon, Jeff moved over to James and started sucking his cock. Then James moved over to me and filled his mouth with my cock. After some shifting in bed, soon we were all sucking each other's cock. Jeff yelled out first that he was going to cum. I sucked him harder and he filled my mouth with his cum. Then I yelled out that I was going to cum and filled my son's mouth with my cum. James followed and shot his cum into Jeff's mouth. As we were lost on pleasure, I then noticed that Jess was standing in the doorway and saw everything.

"I leave you people alone for a couple of hours and come home to this... what's the matter with you people? And James, what the hell are you doing?"

I got up and went over to my wife. "It just happened. We're sorry. We were naked in the hot tub and one thing led to another and before we knew it, James joined us and then we decided to go upstairs. It just happened."

James got off the bed & walked over to his mother, "I'm sorry mom but it seemed ok to join dad & Jeff." His mother didn't say a word but took notice of his big cock as it hung down still oozing cum.

Then she walked away. The three of us got dressed and went back to the patio where Jess was sitting, having a drink.

"I can't believe you guys." As she shook her head.

"It's not that you guys had sex, but you could have waited until I got home. I would have joined you."

I looked at her, as Jeff sat there stunned. "What do you mean?"

"It means that I would have joined you two in the hot tub."

"And?" I asked.

"This time I would have remembered."

Then she broke out in a sly grin and said, "Well, if nothing else, I know my son will make a lot of women happy."

"I saw you looking at our son's cock. I have the feeling you want him to make you happy."

"Let's just say, if it happened, it would be more than ok with me."

I looked at her and said, "How about this, why don't we all use the hot tub after dinner. If that is ok with you?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm ok with that. You ok with it Jeff?"

"Hey, I'm a guest. Just tell me what you want me to do."

"Then it's settled...after dinner we all get in the hot tub."

At dinner time Jess said, "James, after dinner we are giing to use the hot tub. I hope you will join us."

"Thanks mom but I was going to meet some friends."

"Can't you cancel with your friends? You would make your mother happy if you joined us."

"Ok mom, if it means that much to you."

We finished dinner and cleaned up and then the three of us went into the hot tub naked. James joined us a bit later and when he got there he said, "Mom, you're naked."

"Of course I am. Is there a problem?"

"Well, no. I've never seen you naked."

"Come in and join us and take off those silly trunks. I have already seen you naked today."

He removed his trunks, his cock sprung up and he got in the hot tub. His mother guided him to her side as Jeff was on the other side of her. I watched from across.

Jess wasted no time in moving her hand to her son's cock. He jumped a bit & looked at her.

"Mom?"

"Relax James and enjoy yourself. I'm sure you have had other girls hands on your cock."

"But you're my mom."

"Not tonight I'm not."

Then she moved closer to him and kissed him. He eagerly returned her kiss. In the meantime, Jeff moved his hand to her tit and started playing with it, eventually filling his mouth with her nipple.

James started feeling his mother up and had his hand on her other tit and pinching her nipple. I could hear her moaning in pleasure. Her legs opened a little and I heard her whisper to her son. "I need you inside me baby. Do it for your mother."

Jeff moved back as Jess spread her legs wide and James moved on top of her. I watched as she guided his big hard cock to her slit. "Fuck me James."

He eased his cock to her opening and suddenly I saw his cock disappear into his mother's cunt, filling her. Then James started fucking his mother. She was scratching his back as he pumped his cock in and out of her. Her body arched up as he said he was ready to cum. All I heard was "That's it baby... don't stop...cum in me baby...show your dad & Jeff how much you like fucking me."

Then he yelled out that he was going to cum. He came and we watched him shoot stream after stream of cum into his mother's cunt. When he finished cumming he pulled out his cock which was still hard. Jeff & I moved over to him and made him sit on the edge of the hot tub and we both started sucking his cock and balls. After a few minutes, he shot more cum onto our faces. Jess came over & licked her son's cum off of our faces. By then we were all spent.

After we all rested, got out and dried off and went upstairs to the bedroom.

Jess got on the bed and Jeff was along side of her. She had her hand on his cock and whispered, "By the way, I do remember the last time & you did fuck me but now I really want you to fuck me in front of my husband & son."

Jeff mounted my wife and in seconds had his big cock in her cunt. He rammed her furiously until he was ready to cum then his cock exploded and filled her cunt with his cum.

For the rest of the night the three of us fucked Jess in every way possible. We all fell asleep in a naked pile.

The next morning I woke up to see my son fucking his mother who was on all fours as Jeff had his cock in her ass. It was the first time I saw my wife taking two cocks at the same time. As they were fucking her holes, I moved my cock to her mouth and she started sucking my cock until I came... then Jeff came & finally James came in her.

We didn't get out of bed until it was time for lunch.

We got up and decided on who was going to shower first. Then I reminded them that the shower is big enough for four. So we all got in together. It was fun as the three of us gave Jess a thorough washing. As we were enjoying the shower, James said he had to pee and was going to get out.

I told him not to and told Jess to sit on the shower floor. I moved the shower heads away from her and told James to give his mother a golden shower. Jess looked at me & smiled & told her son to do it.

James started steaming his pee onto her face and tits. Just then Jeff started peeing on her and then I started peeing on her. She lifted up her face and rubbed our pee all over her body, even opening her mouth to accept our golden nectar. When we finished, she got up and we continued to wash her again.

We finally finished and went down to eat & continue the day.

James went off to be with his friends and the three of us sat outside and discussed what we recently did.

I started things off..."Well, I hope everyone enjoyed themselves."

Jeff replied, "I want to thank both of you, especially you Jess. You are really an amazing woman. And Tony, thank you for allowing me to enjoy your wife."

Jess answered, "My God, I want to thank my hubby for everything. And thank you Jeff. You are an amazing fuck. Later today, when James comes back, I will thank him and explain to him that our love is special."

She continued, "Jeff, you are going to be here a few more days so Tony, is it ok if Jeff & I spend some private time alone? I promise to tell you everything."

I replied, "I don't see a problem with that. However, I would also like to spend some time with Jeff."

We all agreed and schedules were set.

By late afternoon, James came home and Jess and I told him we wanted to talk to him in private.

I started it off, "James, we just wanted to let you know that we both love you and there is no problem with what we all did yesterday & last night. Your mom had a special need to be with you now that you are an adult and I told her it was ok with me."

Then Jess continued, "James, I know you are my son and it should've never happened but when I saw you naked and what a fine man you have become, I wanted you to make love to me. Your dad & I discussed it and now that we have made love, I am here for you anytime you want me."

James looked at us and said, "So, you're telling me that anytime I want to have sex with mom, I can?"

"Yes, son. Your mom will be always there whenever you need her. Also, I would here for you as well."

The discussion ended and the first thing James said afterwards was, "Come on mom, I want to show you how much I love you."

And they went upstairs...