All Comments on 'Splashdown Ch. 08'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Maudlin beyond acceptable and holey beyond belief.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most long winded cuck crap. Female fantasy. I’ll need to watch some more John Wick to get my testosterone level back up. Good thing I only skimmed this horse shit.

KRD19254KRD19254about 1 year ago

She was drugged then RAPED all setup by NASA and GRU. Yes, she craved/focused on space flight - she better, as space can/will kill. Missing in all this is WHO in NASA allowed this to happen and (so far) NOT doing a F'ing thing to fix/solve this to protect future female astronauts?

\

This story is monotonous constant rehash of the same crap over and over.

\

Is Gary a willing cuck? HELL YES, worse, he or his Company has done nothing to regain his man-card or make Russia Govt/GRU pay for astronaut tempering/compromising. This is a direct threat to all female astronauts from other countries too.

\

Worse is the CIA appears willing or be part of Peg's setup. What is the end game for the Company - to dump Gary or make him ineffectual - why? We all know NASA management is purely ass-ki$$ing politics claiming all for science.

\

Gary, dump Peg and get a real woman, Kathy. Dump the Company and sue NASA for killing your marriage - negotiate for US$Millions AND tax free for life. Then retire to Idaho/St Lucia with Kathy dabbling in day-trading and raising the family you want, adopted or natural.

\

2**, hoorump, predictable dribble - skimming is now how to read

maninconnmaninconnabout 1 year ago

How many times did she say something like “I’m not worthy of you?” “I’ll do anything to make it up?” “I know you don’t want me but as soon as you’re ready…” “I didn’t cheat…yet.” “I cheated willingly/I wanted him or his cum/I everyone could hear me/there are recordings” etc, etc. etc…

Yikes!

I will finish this story, because there is interest in the plot, but this story is the very definition of redundant. I thought I’d stop commenting on it, but it continues, and so shall the comments.

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

Well CL, as I expected and predicted, this has developed into a cheating slut wife (under drugs) who fucks another man (the fact that he's supposed to be Russian is neither here or there!), who has now returned home to the husband she has cuckolded to beg for a future. And yes, if there's audio, I'm bloody sure there would be hours of video that KGB operatives could view to jack off to while deriding American security Western dogs. Yes I am sure that you will shoot for a RAAC finale. You could also do a sequel where another mission sees Kathy go up instead to seek cosmonautical comfort getting the thorough fucking she's unlikely to get from Gary the whiny cuck. But wait!!!!.....that is a horrible suggestion that I take back unreservedly. Finish this melodrama post haste for the love of God and the site's readership

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great chapter!!! Congratulations!

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Repeat this melodramatic mess is so convoluted I ceased taking it seriously at this chapter and started reading it as a lost episode of I Love Lucy. Once you view it as a comedy I find it to merit some entertainment Peg is Lucy rocking aimlessly from one absurdity to another running her own Ricky fool up the flagpole just to see if he flutters.

Hey with something this bad you gotta make your fun where you can.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

KRD, your comprehension skills are flawed.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Author is working so hard I'm reserving judgement on the cuck question till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little ironic inversion story. There are a happy husband and a happy wife, in their first thirties, no children yet. They are really good looking and they both have a great job. One day the husband receive an offer for a great improvement of his career, but he will have to go in another city, far from home, for 6 months. He will have, over there, three young secretaries that will help him to do his new job. All four of them will have to live in the same big apartment, a property of the corporation. The wife is really worried that his husband might cheat on her and try to dissuade him to go and to not accept the offer. But the husband keep telling her that there is no need to be worried and that she have to trust him and that everything will be fine. Through the 6 months the husband almost never call the wife and in one rare video call, he show himself in affectionate behaviour with his three young secretaries. The wife is just a bit disappointed, but the husband repeat again "no need to worry baby, it's all going for the better, you have to trust me". After the 6 months the husband come back home and he confess that he had sex with all the three young secretaries, many times, and he really enjoyed the foursome experience, but it was not his fault, he was feeling so alone and so horny, so after a bit too much drinking after dinner and dancing, he did the unavoidable group sex. The wife is really angry but the husband keep telling her that a loving wife, that really love his husband, must accept his behaviour as absolutely normal, since it was not his fault at all. The bad guys were the bosses in his company that sent him far from home with three young ladies and besides, the excessive night club drinking didn't help him at all. And yes, he is going to meet the three young ladies again, very soon, but only for professional reasons, of course. So the wife has to cinsider these events as totally acceptable since this is the meaning of the true love, to sacrifice herself for the love of his innocent and faithful husband. She is a real hero, a perfect model for all the wives of the new normal, keeping herself a loyal and faithful wife, while the husband is allowed to do whatever he wants to satisfy his sexual needs. She is so proud of his loving husband, she will do anything for him, she will support him whatever he will do, even cheating in front of her in their own bed, because this is the true meaning of love. And since in every story there must always be someone to blame, maybe she will have to go after his bosses and make them pay dearly, since they are the only responsibles for all the poor innocent husband excapades.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

And now what will happen ? Well, in every good RAAC worth its name, the cheater will never pay and never will be the one to blame, so how the cheated will get his revenge ? But against the cheater lover of course, and that's all well explained in the famous best seller "The 100 best justifications of the smart cheater and how to get away with it, blaming the lover". Poor Alexander, Rasputin and Alexei: Rambo is coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, despite being carefully set up, Peg did not cheat until drugged. The enemy fixed it so she was sex deprived for 4 months before the launch and the sex drive killing drug would wear off shortly after she was trapped in a capsule with three fit virile men with nothing much to do. And she resisted even though desperate with need.

With that much willpower how did she forsake her husband so easily when pressed by some NASA doctors to unilaterally turn him into a effective eunuch for a year?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is even getting funny, for all the new unbelievable verbose justifications of this simple cheating/cuck story. Maybe next time we will discover that when the innocent lady was in space, she got horny and cheated almost everyday, because the space station was hit by the cosmic rays. So, now we finally know what is the origin of the famous "slut martian ray": the cosmic rays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another chapter when ABSOLUTELY NOTHING HAPPENED. You can claim that all that dialogue is to illuminate the character's mindsets all you want, but there needs to be some development in the story to justify the dialogue. There are authors who have made novels work on basically just dialogue, but unfortunately, you do not appear to be one of them. I have started to just skim all the conversations and reverie, and at that point, there isn't much left. I have no idea why I am sticking with this. I guess that I just hate to give up on something that I have spent so much time on and I really liked the premise and hoped that it would somehow be made worthwhile. Oh well.

Is she really worrying that a cosmonaut who has spent all that time in space with her is carrying an STD? I am sure NASA wouldn't send anyone up with an STD and I find it hard to imagine that the Russians would either. Just another implausibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I see promise in this long winded story if you at some point can see to some serious rewrite and edit. I mean one chapter can bet the set up of the "why " she will cheat and have the cheating. A second chapter can be the reaction of the spouse and then what they do to end the marriage or reconcile. Your choice.

No need for so much extra and repetitive.

Look at the many other LW stories and you will see what I mean. Many deal with long absence (military service, education away, travel to deal with sick friend or relative, business travel). One spouse is drugged, seduced, meets ex lover, raped. Other spouse deals with his by getting an RV, has friends in special forces, runs away to mountains, revenge sex.

You get the picture. 4 to 6 pages, two chapters maybe three. Done.

This is no different. She is gone six weeks, she has high sex drive, she is drugged, he stayed with other lies or selfishness. Why so long! Why she much of the same. Why the need to explain how she needs to be bred rather than just say she was Horney and had sex. Period. Her long explanation doesn't help. He agreed to stay no matter what she did in chapter 1 so he is not leaving. He will avenge himself against nasa and the russians and they will stay together and have children and grow old. SO just get to it.

towgtowgabout 1 year ago

This story went off the rails a few chapters back. Bla, bla, bla. Only made page 2 of this chapter. What drivel. I am done with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have been giving you positive and constructive feedback as many others have. I did not read this chapter. I wanted to see what comments were left. sorry to read that you have ignored the masses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

seriously, you need an editor. there's probably a good readable story in all this psychobabble mishmash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The main character constantly blaming himself is getting tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Having read all the comments they’ve already said it all… WTF, 11 chapters of a slut wife, Saint Gary the suffering unwilling but foreseeing cuck.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

There’s still a gap in both their perceptions. Peg admitted to choosing Alexi as a ‘confidante’ early in the mission. She could have confided in Gary via Skype. That happened early enough that her drugs were still effective. She had to know that confiding in Alexi betrayed Gary and their marriage. She knowingly made herself vulnerable.

vikingprincevikingprince3 months ago

Way, way too wordy, all the way through.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES