Splendid Isolation

Story Info
He used to be her best friend, he used to be her father...
2.4k words
4.1
30.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers

Splendid Isolation

[all characters featured over 18]

The sun was shining in through Nell's curtains as she felt someone curled up next to her in bed and moving around inside of her. She buried her face in her pillow and tried to ignore what was happening. It had happened so many morning before. She had learned to ignore it.

"Fuck," muttered the man thrusting into her, "Hitting it every day and you still have the tightest pussy ever, baby."

Nell didn't respond, she just buried her face deeper in her pillow, trying to hide her face until he was done. She didn't have to wait long. The man jerked and shot his stuff inside her. He pulled out and rolled off the bed, stopping to give Nell a slap on the ass as he went.

"Well, I'm heading downstairs," said the man, stretching his arms and yelling out a loud yawn, "I'll start on breakfast if you want to take a shower and get cleaned up first."

"Ok, Daddy," answered Nell meekly. She recoiled as her father gave her a kiss on the forehead and squeezed her hip, his deflating cock swinging in front of him as he made his way out of her room. From experience, she knew to expect him to be naked when she went down for breakfast. He didn't actually care if she showered, he just liked her clean before he fucked her again and they ran out of time for him to get dressed and start working. Those few hours when he ensconced himself in his home office and took zoom calls had been a welcome reprieve for a time, but eventually he had gotten bolder, calling her in to fellate him as he happily chatted with clients and coworkers unaware of the incestuous rape committed just offscreen.

As Nell ran the shower and hid herself under the hot running water and steam, she thought how it hadn't always been like this. As a little girl, her dad had been her favorite person in the world. Her mother had always been a mercurial, complicated person who Nell could never please or even get along with. As she got older, Nell got the sense that her mother was somehow jealous of her, though she never knew why until after her mother had left and she found herself living alone with her father.

It happened suddenly: Nell's mother just disappeared off the face of the earth. If her parents or her sister knew where she had gone, they refused to tell Nell or her father. As hard a time as she had relating to her mother, being abandoned by her hurt most of all. Having her loving father there to support her, to be her rock, helped her get through the hardest time of her life.

Until it didn't.

Nell had turned eighteen in the middle of a worldwide pandemic. No one could leave their house or go to school (at least, no one was supposed to), so she found herself at home with her dad. At first it was great. She got to spend all day, every day, hanging out with her best friend. As time went on, that began to change. Nell wasn't sure when it happened. Had her father always looked at her like that and she just hadn't noticed? Had the trauma of his wife leaving him set off some instinct in him? Was in the artificial proximity, forced into close quarters, only seeing her everyday and unable to manage his lust before it got to be too much?Nell wanted to believe her father was a good man who had been corrupted by something external.

Maybe she could have if it had been a one time mistake.

She still thought about that first time. It had been an otherwise normal day. Nell wasn't dressed any differently than she usually was. She wore a pair of high-waisted black shorts, ankle socks with little cutesy monster designs, and an old graphic tee that fit a little too tight on her and stretched across her breasts, failing to hid her nipples. Looking back, she wondered if thing would have been different if she had worn a bra that day. She knew in her heart it wouldn't have made a difference, but her mind wanted to blame what happened on something she did, anything to maintain some semblance of the love and respect she felt for her father become he became a constant tormentor.

She heard him leave his office in a huff. Looking back, she imagined what he saw as he entered their living room: his adult daughter, ripened into an attractive young woman, splayed out on her belly as she dicked around on her laptop, liking social media posts and trying to escape the constant humdrum dread of day-to-day living. He saw a tight pair of shorts that barely contained her big ass and her well-developed tits mashed against the floor. His wife had been a thin, shrill rail of a woman. Nell was more like his own mother: voluptuous, warm, every part of her body welcoming a caress or a squeeze. The way she had seen him had hanging off her grandmother in photos of her father as a boy, Nell wondered if he didn't already having some desire for incest long before she was even born, a perfect subject for her father's yearnings.

Her father made his way past her and into the kitchen. She heard him banging around. Thinking he sounded upset, Nell hopped to her feet and went to see if she could cheer him up.

"Daddy?" asked Nell as she came into the kitchen, "Are you okay?

"Yeah, Nellie," said her father as he finished making himself a snack and started to gorge on it, "Just some...work frustration."

From the way he paused, Nell knew that wasn't the whole story, but she didn't want to push him on it.

"You know I would do anything to help you, Daddy, if you were feeling down" said Nell. She meant it innocently, but she saw a little twinkle in her daddy's eyes when she said, "Anything."

Thinking back, she regretted, but she tried to tell herself it wasn't her fault. She just wanted him to be happy. She didn't know what that would.

"Honey, I'm fine, really," said Nell's father, walking over to give her a hug, "Daddy loves you. Everything is okay."

"I love you too, Daddy," said Nell, hugging her dad tight and think how lucky she was and how much she loved him. Her father finished his snack and went back to work. Nell went back to her space on the living room floor for a bit before moving to her bedroom. She felt tired and ended up napping away much of the afternoon.

The sun was just setting as Nell woke up. She thought she heard something. Listening for it, she heard the sound coming from her father's office. She couldn't quite place it, but she remembered how he looked earlier and was worried about him. Before her nap, she had changed out of her clothes into a big t-shirt that just barely covered her crotch and a worn pair of plain blue brief panties that had become ragged with age and riddle with holes. Usually she would have put on a pair of gym shorts or something, but she felt like she had to rush and go make sure her dad was okay.

Jogging down the hall, Nell saw the door to her dad's office was ajar and the sounds were still coming from inside. She could hear him saying something too, muttering the same few words to himself over and over, but she couldn't quite make them out. Running up to the door and swinging it open without a knock, Nell's hand shot to her mouth, her lips frozen in a silent shriek as she took in the sight before.

Her father was completely naked. He was fit but not supermodel cut, a long cock standing proudly out from his dad bod. He had a fist around it and just furiously jerking his cock, a motion he didn't bother to cease as he locked eyes with his daughter, if anything pumping his hand faster at the sight of her standing there, shocked and bare-legged. Across from him on a computer monitor with the dimensions of a good-sized television was the image of a girl roughly of her own age and body type--even her same hair color--masturbating herself with a cartoonishly large dildo in her pussy and some kinda of small, discrete vibrator in her ass. The stream didn't seem to be two-way, as the girl continued to masturbate unimpeded by Nell's surprise entrance, Nell watching in horror as her pornographic doppelgänger climaxed onscreen.

Nell's father's eyes never left her face as he continue to pump his dick. She was frozen, attention locked on the girl on the screen, and didn't notice her dad getting out of his chair and moving towards her. The feed cut to black as she felt a strong hand slam her against the wall and roughly tear at her clothes.

"Daddy?" said Nell, confused. As she felt her shirt being tugged over her head and her panties being pulled down, the reality of the situation she had walked into dawned on her, and she started to fight back. Her father responded by slamming her head against the wall.

"You should have stayed in your room, Nellie," said her father as he finally got her clothes off, leaving her standing there, naked, her feet shaking in her cute ankle socks. He slammed her head on the wall again, preventing her from getting her bearings as he forced her legs apart and lined his cock up with her vagina.

"But I'm glad you didn't," he said as he shoved his cock inside her. She wasn't wet, so it only forced in part of the way, but it hurt like hell as her father started to move inside of her. The stimulation was making her wet against her will and soon more of his length was sliding into her with increasing ease. There was still pain, but now he was moving in and out of her at speed, her daddy was fucked her up against the wall like some slut.

"Daddy, pleased," begged Nell, tears and snot streaming down her face as she endure his assault, "You can't do this, I'm a..."

Nell knew what she was about to admit was a mistake as her father picked up the pace. Without having said the word, he know knew he wasn't just committing rape and incest, but unwillingly stripping his own daughter of her virginity. He was like a man possessed, raping her like his life depended on it, like filling her up with his cum was the one thing he wanted most in life. She tried to stay strong, but all she could do was sob as she let it happen. It didn't take him more than a couple minutes to come, but to Nell it felt like forever. She was still crying uncontrollably as he slipped out of her, his semen burning in her pussy, evidence that he had attacked and used her.

"Go get cleaned up," he said, giving her the smack on the ass that would become his post-fuck calling card in the months to come, "I'll start on dinner."             

Nell was unsteady on her feet as she made her way out of her dad's office and back to her room. She didn't stop to get her clothes back, just wanting to get away after what had happened, confused and hurt and scared at what this event meant for her and her father. She turned on the hot water and let it fall on her. She thought she should call the police or flee the house or anything, but she was paralyzed. Her dad told her to get cleaned up, so she took a shower, thinking about how she was washing the away the evidence of his crime for him. She spent a long time in that shower, wrestling with fear and self-recrimination, ultimately convincing herself that it had been a one time thing. She had surprised him while he was all horny masturbating, her legs bare, wearing nothing but a t-shirt. It was easy access and he was in an agitated emotional state. Nell had no doubt that she would go to the kitchen to find her father as distraught and apologetic as he could be, begging her forgiveness, wanting to make this right.

The memories of that night fused into the present as her father stepped into the shower with her. He hadn't been apologetic that night or anything night after. In fact, he had been waiting for her naked, and raped her again in the kitchen, then in her own bed. That set the tone of their new relationship as her father felt comfortable taking her anywhere in their house. It wasn't long before there wasn't a single spot in their home where where they hadn't fucked. She thought of it as fucking. It was too painful to think that her father had become addicted to raping her everyday. When he was horny, she had to make herself available for his use. Her friends became hurt and confused as she withdrew more and more, none of them knowing she was trapped in a personal incest hell. She didn't tell them. She didn't want to tell them. Even knowing this was all disgusting, she couldn't bring herself to turn against her father. He loved her. She was his baby.

No matter what happened, they had to stay together. Even if it hurt her. They were the only one out there for each other in the whole world.

Nell's father hugged her tight as the water ran over their bodies. She hugged him back just as tight. She could feel his cock pressed between them, already hard again, a constant threat that held them together in horrific bliss.

"I love you, Nellie," said her dad, lifting her up and pressing her against the shower wall as he positioned himself to go again. Even he didn't know how he did it, but his daughter made him feel like a young man again. All he could think about was fucking her.

"I love you too, Daddy," said Nell as her dad slipped inside once again, a missing piece, pulling her back into their private little world.

DentataDee
DentataDee
115 Followers