Split Chance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's five Liz, look I'm not going to bail from this place Liz, I'm just going to avoid Evelyn whatever this is between us, it just ain't right. I will deliver the kid and go home right after, I can do this." I look at the house one last time before turning my car on.

"That's right Frankie, you can do this, you can stay away from that house."

"I can...but Liz I don't think I want to. My mind is fleeing way ahead from me, it's like miles away but my heart, my heart wants me to go back." I stop the car and get out, standing there the gentle night breeze surrounding me, I look back at the house.

"Frankie think about it this way, you are a kid, she's a mother with a kid, and I bet she's married. Do you honestly think she'll give anything much less everything to be with you? What do you see for the two of you Frankie, cause all I see is heartache, a shit ton of heartache ahead so let it be." Looking away from the house I get back in the car, turn it on and pull out the driveway. "You're right."

Driving the car back home I feel as if I was leaving a part of me behind but my mind was too strong this time, that and Liz telling me how much of a mess this is. "I mean me, in love, that's insane. I'm insane. I think I'm just going to go to bed." I whisper as I get home and go directly to my room noticing that all the lights were off. Clearly my mother did not care whether I was home or not. "Hey Teddy, I love you okay, but also think about how you just met her. Get some sleep and remember soon enough we'll be together again." Telling her I love her as well I hang up and get ready for bed. After a shower, I change into my flannel pjs and lay down in bed, the feeling as if I've forgotten something was still there.

Turning to my side I look at the moonlight reflecting off of my skin. Why did Evelyn affect me the way she did? Why did Maddie feel as if she's my daughter? Lying on my back I grab my phone, it was now ten thirty. Deciding that I wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon I change into some jogging pants and a t-shirt. I grab my phone and walk out my sliding doors into my backyard. Stretching a bit, I put my headphones in and put some music on before starting my jog.

The night was warm but there was a breeze that made my run so much more liberating. I love going on runs, I could literally feel myself open up become less trapped. There's always been a claustrophobic feeling if I don't go out for air. Why, I wasn't sure but I jogged and it helped.

I was so focused in my feelings of freedom that I didn't even realize there was someone there until I crash into something solid.

"Ugh, son of a bitch! Ow ow ow that shit hurt." Laying on my back I wince as I feel a throbbing on my foot. "Oh my God, are you okay I'm so...Frankie?!" Looking at the stranger I see Ms.Hill above me, laughing.

"Frankie, are you okay?" Ms.Hill finally ceases her laughing and helps me get up. Luckily for me my foot didn't hurt as I put pressure on it. "Yeah, I guess I am, huh I thought I hurt my foot." Looking up I notice Ms.Hill was staring at my forehead. Reaching up I look down at my fingers and see blood on them. "Huh." Ms.Hill picks her trashcan up, which I now realize that's what I crashed into, then grabs my hand and pulls me after her into a nice house. It was a nice house, one story, wide, brick made with white columns. "I didn't know teacher's got paid this well."

"We don't." Chuckling, Ms.Hill opens the door and leads me inside before closing and locking the door. "Come on then, let me clean that up." Ms.Hill holds my hand and pulls me after her then makes me sit on the sofa before leaving to get a first aid.

"You know, it's not that bad." I call after her right before I feel blood slide down my cheek. Okay maybe it was a bit bad but what's the coincidence of me being here with Ms. Hill out of everybody else in this fucking town.

"It is, now stay still." Putting on some gloves Ms.Hill leans over and cleans up my cut with some alcohol swabs making me pull away as I felt the sting. "Ouch, why does it sting so much?"

"Stop being a baby, but to be honest probably because it's an actual cut not a scrape. Okay don't freak out but this is going to be easier if I do this."

Looking at her in confusion my eyes widen in surprise as she straddles me. "My dear teacher, all you had to do was ask?" I said smirking but stop as she presses the swab on my cut, hard. "Ouch!" I pull back and grip her wrist, smirking at me she pulls her hand back and gently puts a band aid on the cut.

"Don't be a dick Ms.Monte, after all I am helping you." Wiping the blood from my cheek she takes the gloves off and looks at me. Looking up at her emerald green eyes I smile as she leans closer to me. Hypnotized by her eyes I lean closer and just as I think she's about to kiss me she smirks and pulls away.

"I think the band aid will sustain but I'm no nurse. You should be good to go now Ms. Monte." Winking at me she grabs the mess she made helping me and walks away. Sighing, I close my eyes, while Ms.Hill didn't make me nervous like Evelyn does, she does make me feel something.

Standing up I walk towards the front door. "Try not to get yourself killed Frankie." Turning around I see Ms.Hill standing before me, leaning towards me she presses against me and kisses the corner of my mouth. I could smell alcohol on her breath as she pulls back and without a thought I wrap my arm around her waist. Pulling her even closer I cup her cheek in my hand and lean down.

"Frankie we sho..." Smirking I kiss her. Her lips were soft against mine and as I finally feel her kiss me back it was as if a dam had been blown apart. Her hands cup my cheeks deepening the kiss while my hands run up and down her sides. Pushing her against the door she jumps and wraps her legs around my waist her hands pulling on my hair.

Pulling back I lift her shirt up and over her head, looking down at her body I kiss down her neck and suck right on her pulse as my fingertips run over her stomach and upward tracing under her bra. I start lifting it but before I can take it off I feel her hands stopping me. "Frankie, we need to stop." Nodding I rest my forehead against hers breathing heavily, as I start to pull back from her she locks her legs around me and leans forward.

Gripping onto her waist I feel her lips on my neck leaving a mark on me. Pulling back she pecks me on my lips before letting go of my waist. Setting her down she runs her fingers through my hair. "You should go." Nodding I open the door and walk out turning around I watch Ms.Hill as she shuts the door.

There was something special about Ms.Hill, whatever it was, it wasn't over. It was far from over. I was sure of two things, Evelyn was dangerous to my heart, she was the unknown feelings. However, Ms.Hill was safety, sexual, I know what I feel for Ms.Hill so she was what I would focus on from this moment forward.