Split Chance Ch. 02

Story Info
Lesbians bisexuals plus drama.
13.2k words
4.75
1.8k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Frankie, you're going to be late for school if you don't wake up now!" Sitting up I look around my room in confusion before jumping out of bed as I realize what time it is.

"Fuck!" I growl out as I grab some clothes thanking God I showered last night, so all I had to do was get dressed.

I quickly change into some black jeans, combat boots, my bra, a red v-neck and my black vest. Going into the bathroom, I brush my teeth and gel my hair up, once I am done I smile to myself. Cause why not you know, after all I do clean up well even with a band aid smack in the front of my head which I quickly change and put an extra in my pocket. I look at my collar bone and shake my head, I've never been a big fan of hickies and Ms. Hill has definitely left a hickey on me.

I grab my phone as it begins to ring thinking it's Liz I speak up first, soon regretting it. "Hey sexy miss me?"

"Pardon?" Looking down at the screen I see that it's Evelyn. Seriously, this morning has been shit so far. "Sorry Evelyn, I thought you were my friend."

"Ah, I see, well no I'm not. I was calling to inform you that you won't have to take care of Maddie today. Mike will be home and wishes to watch over Maddie." Frowning, I nod before I realize that she can't see me.

"That's fine, call me if there's a change. Have a good day Evelyn, and thank you again for dinner." There is a moment of silence before she replies. "No need to thank me, I hope you enjoyed dinner. I'll see you tomorrow then."

Looking down as she hangs up I realize that I am no longer stuttering which makes me think that whatever spell Evelyn had on me is gone. Chuckling to myself I grab my bag and walk out of my room, going into the kitchen I see the table is clean. Clearly mother decided not to wait for me, I grab an apple before I walk into the living room and watch my mother braiding Emily's hair.

Raising an eyebrow I remain silent while they talk about Emily and her school adventures, of course. "Frankie, I didn't see you there, I'm sorry we ate breakfast without you. I thought you would have joined, I didn't realize you weren't awake until I went calling for you."

"That's cool." Pulling my phone out I glance at the time and look over at Emily who is now standing. My mother kisses her cheek and hugs her before turning to me and I turn sideways so she doesn't see the hickey. She places her hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze before waking away. Never a moment where I don't feel like I don't belong here.

Turning around I let Emily grab her things as I walk out and get into my car turning it on. As I wait for Emily my phone rings again, this time cautiously I make sure to answer cautiously. "Hello?" Looking at my hand on the steering wheel I listen and smile as I hear Liz's voice. "Teddy! How are you feeling? Did you sleep well or do you still think you're in love."

"Haha shut up bitch and I slept splendidly." I smile as I lean my head back, what the hell was taking Emily so long. "Hold up, I know that tone, omg you got laid! You did, didn't you? Do tell me who it was, was it that McDonald's chick?"

"Haha naw, and I didn't get laid either. I may, however, gotten to second base with a certain teacher." I smirk as I remember her skin under my touch, her thighs around my waist, her fingers pulling on my hair. Fuck the way her lips parted, shaking my head I take a deep breath to try and calm myself and my dirty thoughts.

"How the fuck did you not get laid? I mean second base you could have worked your magic and boom she's yours." Looking over at the house I see Emily as she is finally leaving the house. "She stopped me, plus I feel like it's a game we play. We enjoy teasing one another." Emily looks at me as she gets in the car and I notice her listening to what I was saying.

"Right, well my beautiful goddess I shall text you later, have a good day, yeah?"

"Alright, you have a good day too. I love you."

"Love you too, bye now or I'm going to be late for school." I hang up the phone with a smile and pull out the driveway. I admit I may have broken a few speed limits on my way to school but we luckily got there on time and without a ticket. "Why do you have a hickey?"

"Because someone got carried away." I park the car and get out trying to escape Emily but to no success. "Frankie, who were you with?" Ignoring her instead, I grab my bag and lock my car once Emily fully gets out. "Frankie!"

Turning around I look at Emily who's walking towards me and stops once she is standing a bit too close for my comfort. "Why do you want to know Emily, so that you can go snitch to mom?" Sneering, I back away from her and turn back around, leave her alone as I walk into the school building.

"Whoa there what's got you so upset stud?" Laughing I turn to look at Lucas and Sophie following me. "You're calling me stud now, really Lucas?" Chuckling, he just pats my shoulder as Sophie smiles at me.

"Good morning Sophie, I hope you had a good night?" Sophie smiles at me as her cheeks become red, always so shy and sweet. "Right, well you are a stud, you may be a woman but you are a complete hunk aka stud. Even with that ugly ass band aid, what the hell happened?" Lucas winks at me as Sophie nods clearly agreeing with him about the stud comment and probably the band aid comment too.

"If you don't stop you'll make my ego grow and nothing I just tripped."

"You mean more than what it has." Chuckling, I stop but keep smiling as I see Ms. Hill walking our way next to Mr. fucking Martin. She hadn't noticed me, that is until Mr. Martin keeps walking towards us and stops right in front of us.

"Ms. Sophie forgive me for intruding but may I borrow you for a second?" Nodding Sophie follows Mr. Martin to the side while Ms. Hill stays with us. "Hey Ms. Hill, you look tired." Lucas comments, making me smirk, knowing exactly why she is tired.

"Oh no I'm quite alright Mr. Lucas, I had a late night." Nodding Lucas smiles as he looks at me and Ms. Hill, who was staring at my collar. Lucas moves from my side next to Ms. Hill and grins as he finally sees my hickey. See, this is why I hate marks.

"My my my look at you stud. I see you had a fun night." Lucas chuckles as he shakes his head and decides to walk away laughing. Shrugging I just turn to face Ms. Hill who is still watching Lucas walk away before turning to smile at me. "Stud?" She asks as she looks up at me, her emerald green eyes shining in amusement.

"Something he seems set on calling me. I mean apparently I'm a hunk aka stud." I lean against the wall while Ms. Hill continues to stare at my collar. "Your handiwork Ms. Hill, have anything to say about it?"

"I like how it looks on you and also don't be too upset, after all you did leave something on me as well." Ms. Hill looks past my shoulder before looking back at me. "See you around stud." Winking at me she walks past me, and joins Mr. Martin as he starts heading our way. I watch her hips sway not realizing that Sophie had walked up to me and is now staring at me stare at our teacher.

"You spent the night together." I hear Sophie's soft voice whisper as I continue to stare. Turning quickly to look at her in confusion I wonder how she possibly knows. "How did you know?"

"Since the time Ms. Hill has been teaching at this school she has never worn a scarf. Even during winter she has refused to, she also mentioned she hates them last time someone asked her why she didn't wear one. Yet, she's wearing one now which makes me think she has a similar mark like you do."

"Miss Sophie, the more I get to know you the more you surprise me, I like it." Blushing Sophie looks down before walking away just as the bell rings.

Getting to my math class I see Ms. Hill laughing before resting her hand on Mr. Martin's arm. Now I'm not the type to get jealous, I don't do jealousy but if I even feel a tad bit of it I usually walk away. So here's my dilemma should I continue this or walk away...fuck.I mean we really aren't doing anything and I don't think last night will repeat itself. At least not if I do pull away which would definitely help me with the whole jealous feeling.

Sending a quick text to Liz I put my phone away once Mr. Martin finally turns to face the class. I guess I was so caught up in my thoughts I didn't even realize Ms. Hill had left. Not that I should care but you know I kinda sort of do. "Hey, you okay?" Lucas asks as he leans over once Mr. Martin focuses his attention on teaching his lesson.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I ask as I stare at Mr.Martin handing out an assignment to work on it with someone so obviously Lucas and I pair up. "I'm just saying you seem a bit out of it."

"Naw, I'm just a bit confused about something." I say as I work on the problems. "What's that?" Shrugging, I finish the problems and look at him. "You gotta understand, I don't do relationships, like at all. Yet, since I've gotten here I seem to have developed feelings and I can't understand why."

"You probably just have a crush and to be honest that's not bad at all, we're young. It's totally fine to have a crush, fall in love, experience heartache, you know all that good stuff."

"Ha except I do not want to fall in love, I mean if it happens it happens but I won't accept it." I look at Lucas who is now frowning at me before he responds to what he must think is my nonsense. "So basically you are in love...with who, you've only been here a few days." Deciding not to mention Ms. Hill, instead I choose to mention the things with Evelyn.

"I know and that's what's making this the damndest thing. I mean I met this woman, actually, before I even met her she had my heart pounding, a stampede in my stomach, and stuttering, I mean Lucas I don't stutter. Yet, she has me acting like a child with their first crush. Is it love at first sight, destiny, maybe even soulmates? I'm not sure, regardless, I hate it and I've decided to stay away from it, yet I still crave for it. I crave her presence, I mean I know shit squat about her but I'm hooked."

I glance over at Lucas who is now staring at me as if I escaped a mental hospital or some shit.. "Okay two things, you seriously talk in such a weird way, old school weird and second you do what you wish but if she is your soulmate this may be your only chance for true love."

Thinking about his words I agree on both matters, but as much as the thought of true love makes me happy. The fear of heartache makes me want to avoid it. Especially the way relationships are nowadays, yeah sometimes you get lucky but other times not so much. I mean most times one loves the other more or less and it's just having expectations that are not met and that leave you wanting more. Plus in reality is there really such a thing as soulmates and not just someone who you can actually stand.

"I think I'll be fine just staying away from that temptation, after all you're right, we're young so why not enjoy life." Smiling to myself I help Lucas with his problems as I continue to think about what he said.

I mean what's wrong with me, this person I am now, is not me. I'm funny and loving to all women. There's no chance in hell I'll give this up. The potential of there even being a serious relationship between Ms. Hill and me, it is honestly really ridiculous. It could never go anywhere, I'm her student, I'm probably nothing but an adventure to her anyway. Plus Mr. Martin and her are always spending time with each other so that will probably lead somewhere at some point so I think I really should pull away.

After Lucas finishes his work we end up talking about the different women we have been with, our favorite foods and activities until the bell rings. "Alright see you during lunch, stud." Laughing, I start heading towards Ms. Hill's class but turn to look at my side as I feel a presence next to me. "Hello Sophie, how was your class?"

"It was okay, are you excited for the next class? I mean she clearly likes you, do you plan on pursuing her?" I look at Sophie for a second before turning to see Mr. fucking Martin again with Ms. Hill outside her classroom this time which only confirms what I was thinking about them earlier. I mean there is really no reason to pursue.

"Miss Sophie, so involved in my love life. But no, I think I'm going to stay away." I stop and lean against the lockers as Sophie exchanges her book for class. "Why?" Sophie leans against her locker, keeping her back to Ms. Hill and Mr. Martin. "I think I should focus on other options, you know, not limit myself."

"So you think she can tie you down...isn't that a good thing?" I was just about to respond when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You must be Frankie, I'm Abigail but you can call me Abby."

Looking at my shoulder I raise an eyebrow at the well manicured hand resting on it before looking up. "Is there something you need?" I ask as I watch Sophie from the corner of my eye lower her head. I also happen to notice Ms. Hill is now looking in our direction.

"No, I just wanted to introduce myself, I didn't get a chance to before, I was absent but now I'm here. We should hang out, maybe tonight?" Abigail takes a step closer to me until she is basically pressed against me. She was your stereotypical cheerleader with her blonde hair, blue eyes and killer body. .

Right as I am about to decline her offer I feel someone snatch me back, turning to look behind me I see Mr. Martin holding onto my backpack strap and when I turn to look back at Abigail Ms. Hill was giving me the stink eye while holding onto Abigail's arm, like what the actual fuck.

"Ms. Monte, you may be new here but public displays are not permitted at this school. You may do things differently in the city so take this as a warning, next time you'll get detention and Miss Abigail you should refrain yourself." Mr. Martin says as he looks from Abby to me and back and forward. All the while I'm trying so hard not to punch him across the face for grabbing me the way he is. Isn't this illegal or some shit.

"Sorry Mr. Martin and Ms. Hill I think you should let go now you wouldn't want to get in trouble for manhandling me." Abigail smirks as Ms. Hill lets go of her, walking to me she runs her nails down my cheek before walking away. Smirking at the audacity of this chick, I turn to ask Sophie about Abigail but realize she is still looking down. Looking towards the teachers I also realize Ms. Hill was still glaring, and Mr. Martin was now walking to her side.

Again this was only my second day at school. "Come on Sophie." Following me we walk away from those two alone, and go into Ms. Hill's class and sit down. "You don't actually like her, do you?"

"Who?"

"Abigail."

"Hell no." I shake my head as I smile at her. "I would choose you any day before choosing Abigail or I would if I dated girls my age." Smiling Sophie's cheeks get red before looking down in hopes of covering her blush. Chuckling I was about to say more but at that moment the bell rings and the door shuts with a slam making everyone stare at Ms. Hill who has her back to us.

"Is she okay?" Sophie asks me as we see her shoulders move up and down almost as if taking deep breaths before stopping. Shrugging, we watch as Ms. Hill turns around to smile at us. "Okay class, today we'll be going outside. Up front there's a camera for your partner and you. We'll be trying to get the first picture of your project since I'm sure none of you all have started. So come on, get a camera, get with your partner, and let's go."

Smiling, Sophie and I grab a camera then follow the students who rushed before us. "She keeps staring at you." I turn my head around and see that Ms. Hill was indeed staring. Turning back I smile at Sophie. "Yeah, it seems like she is."

"I still don't understand why you're going to give up on her." Laughing, I open the door for Sophie. "There's nothing to give up on Sophie, I mean it's not like we're in a relationship." Shutting up while we all head outside I turn to Ms. Hill who was now teaching us about the cameras and what to do and not to do. Once she is done speaking Sophie and I finally decide to walk towards the shade after not being able to decide on any other spot.

"So what's something that makes you happy?" I ask Sophie as she sits on the steps and I lean against the rail watching her. Shrugging she pulls out a book from her bag. "Alright books, I can work with that, just look at the book as if it's the most beautiful thing in the world. Like if it's a beautiful piece of gold." Laughing, I take a picture as she laughs trying to hide away from the camera.

"You know the whole point is to get your smile you can't hide from it." I smile as she blushes and smiles while looking down at her book. Taking the shot I grin. "Perfect."

"Wait, you already took it?" Sophie asks in surprise. Nodding I hand her the camera and watch her as she smiles at the results from it.

"I like it." Closing her book she grabs the camera and looks at me. "So what makes you happy?"

Looking around me I see a track and then turn to her. "Running, I love to run." I move away from the rail and sit next to her. Had I been paying more attention I would have realized that Sophie was taking a picture of me as I was looking at the track but I didn't.

"We're done." Sophie whispers as she hands me the camera and shows me the pictures. Laughing, I wrap my arm around her shoulders and give her a hug.

"Well done, so want to tell me what's the deal between Abigail and you?" Looking at me with shock in her eyes Sophie shakes her head before moving away from me. Not being the type to let go of things with my friends I scoot closer and put my hand over hers.

"Sophie, what's going on, you aren't the only one who picks up on things and I saw how you kept your head down when she approached?" I ask in a whisper as she leans against my arm and wraps her hands around my arm. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but if she is bullying you or being mean to you, I want to know."

We sit there for a few minutes, me looking everywhere but at Sophie. After a minute or two Sophie just continues to hold on to me before speaking up. "We used to be best friends. I mean we grew up together along with Lucas, but once high school began she suddenly became miss popular. Which is fine, everyone has their own paths and she was meant for something different than just being with us. But it wasn't the popularity that caused us to stop speaking to one another, it was her betrayal to our past friendship.

Every secret I had ever told her from my parents fighting to me being bi, she told the school. Not that it matters now, my parents are okay with it and honestly the school didn't care. Somehow between seeing her in the hallways and out in the neighborhood I fell for her. I never said anything but she knew."

Looking down at her I pull her hands away from my arm and lay them on my knees while wrapping my arm around her. "Has she ever taken advantage of that?" Shaking her head Sophie smiles sadly before replying. "No, she even apologized to me, of course now I don't feel anything, so if you want to you know."

"Well as long as she isn't messing with you, but I don't see anything happening between Abigail and me, I mean she is cute but that's probably a no for me." Sophie looks at me smiling a little before pushing herself forward making me hit my head on the rail as she hugs me.

"Ow." I murmur as my head starts hurting, somehow I managed to hurt my head and open my cut on my forehead. "Oh my God! Frankie, I'm so sorry." Sophie pulls back and starts fretting over my cut making me chuckle.

"I'm going to the bathroom okay, if Ms. Hills asks that's where I'll be." Nodding Sophie and I look over at Ms. Hill who is helping some students out with their pictures. Smiling at Sophie I get up and go back inside the school, looking for the closest bathroom. Finally finding one I look inside and sigh in relief. I mean it's weird but I have the biggest fear of public restrooms because of my boyish looks. I quickly take my vest and my v-neck off in case I get them wet before taking my old band aid off.