Splitting the Spoils

Story Info
The lady of the house has a dirty little secret.
2.2k words
4.09
25.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, this is my coworker I told you about," - said Norton to the short fat pretty woman who came into the living room, - "remember, the one from the New Haven office?"

She looked lost for a moment, then snapped out of it and laughed. She had a good laugh. It made her cheeks dimple, and there was an adorable little gap between her front teeth. I found myself staring, captivated by that laugh.

"Your partner in crime? Nice to meet you, partner in crime! I am Maddie."

"Nice to meet you," I said, smiling, "I am Bill. What have you heard?" - I added with mock concern.

"She is just being dumb," - Norton said, clearly displeased, - "she thinks we are swindling the company. I told you literally a thousand times," he added, turning to his wife, "they give you a daily room and board allowance for business trips. How you spend it is your choice, you can stay in a hostel and eat at Burger King if you feel like pocketing the difference. So Bill here is staying with us and we are splitting his allowance. Is that so hard?"

Maddie's pretty, chubby, motherly face fell. She was no longer smiling.

"It was a joke," she said, "I am not that dense."

"Coulda fooled me," Norton grumbled, "Is the dinner ready?"

"Yes," she sighed. I felt a bit awkward.

At dinner Maddie wasn't in a very good mood. She seemed to be waiting for something. I wanted to see her smile again, so I tried chatting her up. Not very successfully. I learned that she volunteered a lot, was a prominent member of the local charity group and even had some political aspirations. But she was fidgety, and Norton steered the conversation to our work, so she must have felt excluded. She excused herself and left, going somewhere in the house.

After shooting the bull with Norton for a while, I felt like going to bed and he showed me to the guest bedroom. It was at the beginning of a long halfway, at the end of which was the master bedroom.

My thoughts drifted back to Maddie as I drifted off to sleep. She was not the type I would usually be attracted to: late thirties, easily 350 pounds or so, with a big belly that wobbled when she walked, a big ass and thighs. But there was that smile and there was something touchingly vulnerable about her, the way she opened up and then shut down. I wondered what would happen if I kissed her.

I must have fallen asleep. What woke me up was someone opening the bedroom door and hastily but quietly shutting it again. I got up and peeked out.

Maddie, dressed in a loose T-shirt and sleeping shorts, was tiptoeing downstairs, her thighs gleaming white in the semi-darkness. She had the house landline phone next to her ear.

Curiosity got the better of me. Ever so quietly, I lifted the headset of the house phone from the bedside table, pressed the mute button and listened.

"Just a moment," whispered Maddie apologetically, "I'll get to where I can talk."

"I'll wait," said a low male voice.

There was silence, except for Maddie's heavy breathing.

"Here," said she, "I am in the laundry room. I usually go to the guest bedroom, but we have a guest staying with us. I forgot and almost barged in. That would have been embarrassing."

"Wouldn't it," the man let out a chuckle. "Is the guest a man or a woman?"

"A man," she said, "a coworker of the spouse."

"Do you think he likes it when fat sluts knock on his door at night?"

"Oh," I thought to myself, "this is getting interesting."

"I am not sure," Maddie said as if being called a fat slut was nothing special to her... Well, maybe from this man it was not, "I don't think he likes fat girls."

"You have a pretty mouth," said the man casually; his accent was harsh and heavy, with blunt tones of Eastern Europe or Russia, but he spoke good English otherwise, "I am sure he would not be able to resist an offer of a blow job."

Maddie whimpered.

"What if I told you to go knock on his door right now?"

I felt myself getting hard. Apparently the sweet, fat Maddie, a community activist and a charity committee member, was some sort of a phone sex slave for a mystery man.

"Please no," she said, "I could get in so much trouble. What if he tells the spouse? This could ruin me!.."

"Touch your pussy for me," was the answer.

Maddie whimpered. Then moaned.

"Remind me," said the man, "when was the last time your spouse fucked you?"

"My spouse hasn't touched me since I got pregnant with my son, that was over eight years ago..." Maddie replied in a breathy, husky voice. Seemed like she was still touching her pussy.

"Yes, yes, I remember now. When was the last time you had a cock inside you, little married slut?"

"Over a year now... That was the older guy from tinder who would only let me suck his cock. And the one before him was the last guy to fuck my pussy, and that was about a year and a half... Mmmm... Fuck..."

"Keep touching, princess," the man's voice was gentle but firm, "tell me what you were thinking about today."

"When I drove Marshall to the softball camp this morning, there were these two young guys... Camp councilors, I think. Early twenties, really fit... I was wondering if they would let me suck their cocks if I asked..."

"Maybe they have a thing," said the man, "where they try and seduce the moms whose kids attend the camp..."

"There are much hotter moms there than me..."

"Nonsense," the man's voice sounded kind, "you are a nice looking girl. Pretty, in a nerdy way. And there is that wholesomeness about you. You are the quintessential suburban MILF. Nice and good and proper. Upstanding citizen, good wife and mother. Neglected and needy and grateful for any attention. Keep touching that pussy."

Whoever the guy was, he was good. And he seemed to have the poor chubby Maddie's number in more ways than one. I stroked my cock through my boxers. Maddie moaned and whimpered as she masturbated. If I knew where the laundry room was, I'd be there right now...

"Would they take turns with me?.." Maddie asked, "or would they fuck me at the same time?"

"They are good friends," the man replied, "they don't mind sharing. They would tell each other how tight your pussy is and laugh about how you squeal."

"I am just a slut for them. Just a couple of warm wet holes to be used..."

"They will slap your ass and thighs, and they will tell each other to make you jiggle. Now finger yourself."

"Ugh... Uhh... Mmmm..."

"Such a good little slut."

"May I cum? Please? May I cum?"

"No. Not yet. Keep rubbing that pussy."

"Please. Please? Please, you have to let me cum!"

"Stop playing." the man said quietly.

"Ugh..." groaned Maddie, "really? I am so close..."

"Stop playing, Madeleine." his voice was gravelly and harsh. Maddie whined.

"I think I told you before," he said, "some words you do not use with me. Ever. "Have to" is on the list."

"I am sorry!" Maddie sounded sincere and frantic, "Please! I am so sorry!"

"I believe you, princess," the man replied kindly, "but there must needs be a punishment."

"Uggghhh... I guess so... But I am so horny... I haven't touched myself for three days."

"You are not to touch yourself until further notice, Madeleine."

"Yes, sir."

"You may go now, princess. I will be in touch."

"Good night, sir."

Maddie sounded meek and compliant. I had no doubt that she would obey her international man of mistery and refrain from masturbating, no matter how horny she got. He seemed to have this kind of a hold on her.

This was too good to miss. Sure, Madeleine was not too young and definitely fatter than the fattest woman I even considered fucking before tonight, not to mention my work buddy's wife... but the opportunity was unique. There was an extremely aroused woman in the house with me, a woman who craved being used as a slut.

I put the receiver back and dropped my boxers. The stairs below creaked under Maddie's steps.

When she appeared in the hallway, she saw me standing in the doorway, my hard cock in my hand. She froze, mortified.

We made eye contact. I beckoned her to come closer and saw her gulp as she dropped her gaze, and then realized she was now looking at my cock.

Maddie was defeated and she knew it. There was no way she could say no at this point. She let out a long shuddering breath and obediently stepped into my bedroom.

I didn't trust myself to speak; all I could think about was imitating her long distance master and that wouldn't do at the moment. Silently I indicated that she should bend over in front of the bed. I closed the door.

Maddie stood bent over, her hands on the bed frame, her ass high in the air. I couldn't resist touching it. She whimpered quietly as I ran my hands up her fat thighs, under her sleeping shorts. Squeezing the softness of her flesh. I hooked her shorts and rolled them down her massive hips. The shorts were very apparently damp.

The respectable married woman was standing in front of me, naked from the waist down, obediently awaiting her fate. I could see her fat pussy lips glistening in the dim light of my bedside lamp. I wondered how wet she was.

I reached out and slid a finger in Maddie's pussy. It was hot and moist and slick, my finger went right in. I added another.

Maddie moaned. Her pussy clenched on my fingers and her hips moved as if on their own as she tried to get them in deeper. I chuckled, she was so eager, and started to finger fuck my buddy's fat wife. Just a little, teasing her.

"Ugh... uhh..." she whimpered, her hands tightened on the bed frame. I realized that she was about to cum, and fingered her a little harder.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh..." she was trying to be quiet, the poor girl, biting her lip, jerking her hips so her inner thighs and belly jiggled, as she climaxed. It took her about a minute and a half of being finger fucked by a man she only met a few hours ago. Her knees buckled and she lowered herself to kneel on the side of my bed, hiding her face in the blanket.

"Such a good girl", I said quietly as I put my hands on Maddie's hips and squeezed. Groped and stroked her large, soft pale ass. All that smooth soft skin, all that supple, warm, pliant fat underneath... my cock was painfully hard for her.

I grabbed her fleshy ass cheeks and pulled, opening Maddie up for my cock. I thrust my hips forward and slid into her.

She gasped as she felt the first cock in eighteen months enter her tight wet pussy. I held it there for a few moments, enjoying the sensation. Maddie whined softly as she started to wiggle her big ass, trying to fuck herself on my dick.

I couldn't take it for too long. I started fucking my buddy's wife in earnest. I grabbed handfuls of her sweet softness, her belly and her boobs, groping and squeezing her lush fat body, suddenly and surprisingly finding myself enjoying that. Enjoying that a lot. This was getting to be the best fuck of my life.

I fucked her harder. Maddie was biting the blanket to muffle her moans and yelps. Her body was jiggling, shaking and rippling. Oh fuck. She came again, grinding against me, and I couldn't take it.

"Turn around," I told her, sliding my cock out of her pussy, "sit on the bed."

Maddie obeyed and I saw her face, flushed from arousal, shame and guilt, looking at me pleadingly and ready to obey.

I put my hand on the back of her head and guided her mouth to my cock. She took it in immediately, sucking and slurping and bobbing her head.

"Good girl," I said, stroking her hair, "good girl. Here it comes. Here it comes. You are going to drink it all."

"M-hm," she said, agreeing with me, and a few moments after I filled her mouth with cum. She swallowed all of it like a good girl.

She was sitting on my bed, breathing heavily, licking her lips, not looking at me. I gave her my hand and helped her up. Took her by the chin and made her look me in the eyes.

"You are beautiful," I said, leaning and kissing Norton's wife on her sweet full lips, "tomorrow night, same time."

"Yes, sir," she said automatically. Obedience came very naturally to that lovely woman.

Maddie picked up her shorts and walked out of the guest bedroom. Before disappearing into her sexless marriage chamber, she turned around to see if I was still watching her leave.

I was.

And that was when I saw that smile again.