All Comments on 'Splitting the Spoils'

by Tolstushki

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Completely lost with this one

Explain exactly who is who!

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
Better you stay in...

Better you stay in "NonConsent/Reluctance"...1*

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

is this LW? its not from the POV of a spouse cheating or otherwise

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
not erotic

Some how a submissive 350 woman is not very erotic when you write it as you have. Some alleged friend takes his buddies wife right there in the guest room.

I found this more of a fetish submission than LW even though it fits the LW criteria.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This was a train wreck

Did you bother to even proof read this mess? My question is simply WHO is doing WHAT to WHOM? I'm SO confused.........

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Odd, and disturbing. Was that your goal?

Always discouraging to read stories that celebrate women as helpless slaves to sex and domination. What kind of human being thinks that is good for women, or men? Juvenile at best, definitely psychologically violent. Hope its just your sick fantasy.

A wasted effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Restoration

I like this. A woman in a loveless marriage, has both a Dom and now an appreciative male to help her restore confidence and self worth. Sexy is a state of mind. If you feel valued, you can achieve a lot. Perhaps be encouraged to shed a few pounds. The only one at fault here is the husband, he could easily have a loving wife if he ever got over his own self worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I’m sorry but this is just poor no imagination or creativity nothing. Just loads and loads of unimaginable boring things that is just like all the rest . I just don’t understand why you have even bothered with this category you were doing a good job on the nonConsent category. But to write something like this poor attempt makes you look like a complete fool. I’m just not sure why you have attempted to write a nonConsent/bdsm category story and try to say it belongs in the loving wife category. Makes no sense at all the just look at the loving wife category these stories are basically dead weight these are stories that are just to many in abundance. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category is the BTB stories. That is because the writers that write these stories push there imagination and creativity to there limits to get such fantastic stories. But the respect and the praises they get are unimaginable because of how hard they work to get a fantastic story. That is why they always get classed as very very talented writers. So unless you want to write something like a BTB story then the story you have just written is pointless. That is why you get better response in other category’s than the loving wife category that’s why I say is try different category’s leave the loving wife category alone and go have fun in different category’s.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

Must be some thing wrong with me, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice...

Evocative, well structured. Some weird comments from others but hey, if it gets them off leave them to it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Why

Why would you expect the author to proofread his story? He already knows how bad it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sometimes, a train wreck can be a very good thing

This is one of those times.

Norton didn't want her. Someone else did.

If she's an easy sub, so much the better.

The rest of you, settle down. K? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

Very nice story, wonder what the rest of the week holds for them??

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 4 years ago
I like it

Her submissive nature doesn't allow her to call her husband out on his reprehensible behaviour. Thankfully shenis avle to find a modicum of validation and fulfillment elsewhere.

To those members who think this doesn't belong in LW, you are wrong. Doesn't matter the perspective, it is about a woman who enjoys sex outside of her marriage. That is exactly what this category is for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just

Just a load of crap.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

Nice! So much unexplained as to how she got that way, would love the back story. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTolstushki@Tolstushki
I am a lover of BBW/Fat women, with vivid imagination and a penchant for non-consent/reluctant/humiliation stories. Would like to meet a pen pal to exchange fantasies with and to write erotic stories for.