The Dress Pt. 01

Story Info
A works party doesn't go to plan.
2.4k words
4
52.4k
40
43
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a story about a loving couple and by that i mean a husband with a "Hotwife" but in the old fashioned meaning a "Sexy beautiful woman" admired by men, this is not a story about Cuckolding/Watching/sharing or a slutwife story. If that is your thing dont read this story.)

‐----------‐-----------------

The Dress part 1

"So how's it going?"

I asked my wife, Corinne, with the phone on the kitchen table on speaker as i made myself dinner.

"Well its a bit crowded but the band are good. Penny and i are currently sipping our beers watching the younger people get drunk and make fools of themselves."

I listened as i added soy sauce and the chopped up vegetables to the wok, along with meat.

My wife was at a works party unfortunately spouse's couldn't go, its a company thing and to be honest i know nothing about high finance or accounting and generally that's what Corinne and our friend Penny end up talking about with their other colleagues.

My job is working in a warehouse picking and packing car parts and selling them on to garages. It keeps me fit and in good shape and because its mostly manual labour i am strong with big shoulders and arms and legs to match.

"How's the dress?" i asked

We had spent most of last week going from shop to shop trying to find the classic little black dress...its actually not as easy as it sounds, maybe its not the fashion item it was once.

Once we had found the dress, Corinne, my wife of 26 years looked great in it her shapely body fitted perfectly into the dress. My wife's 32b breasts looked great and it was short enough to show off her shapely legs and tight enough to show of her curvy figure.

We also had a bit of fun choosing some sexy lingerie for her to wear and show me later. I am a firm believer that lingerie on a woman no matter their size or shape helps them feel good about themselves.

"Well apart from me feeling slightly exposed in the chest area, its fine. I managed to turn a few heads. It seems most of my colleagues didn't realise i could wear such a dress." I smiled as she said that, Corinne tends to be a trouser suit or jeans type of woman.

The stir fry meal didn't take long to cook i spooned it into a pasta bowl and sat at the kitchen table while still chatting to my wife. She had gone to the party with her colleague Penny a long time friend of ours who like us was married 26 years to her husband John.

I might be unkind here but my wife is far better looking than Penny...by this i mean Penny is far larger than my wife...and i mean everywhere.

My wife is a size 12 but Penny is a 16 at least, but she is a good friend and a good person inside and out. We have been firm friends for many years Penny was actually a maid of honour at our wedding.

Just to give some context here my wife and Penny go to these parties fairly frequently neither drinks much but they do like to dance and enjoy themselves. Its a time for them to relax forget about mortgages and hedge funds and crunching numbers. In times past they have been out partying and maybe drinking the odd drink but they always called me or John, Penny's husband, to pick them up at a reasonable time.

I hasten to add i trust my wife implicitly. I have read about so called "loving wives" who apparently enjoy the attention of other men at the expense of their husbands and i can only say no one has ever come close to doing anything to my wife like they do in these "Stories" Don't get me wrong i have been asked if she would be available for any extra marital dalliances, the answer from both of us has always been no.

Corinne is a strong willed woman and will take no shit from anyone, she also has strong views on marriage vows and what they mean. If she doesn't want to do something she will not do it..

"Gary...Penny and i going on to the dancefloor they are playing one of our favourite song's then we will be getting a drink and then something to eat." (the song was Rock Lobster by the B52s) enjoy your stir fry, save some for me when i get back i might need something when i get home. Love you Gary wish you were here."

"Okay dear enjoy yourself...just let me know when you have had enough and want to come home."

"Don't worry Gary the band are trying to get everyone on the dancefloor and most of the groups here seem to be well into their cups, we won't be too much longer bye for now mmmmmuuuuuaaaaahhhhh "

"Mmmmmuuuuuaaaaahhhhh back dear..."

I disconnected the call and picked up the bowl and walked into the living room and turned on sky sports news...the news was mostly about which team beat which team and by how many.

(Writers note. I come from the UK so its Football to me not Soccer as Americans call it.)

Time past as i watched the sports news and afterwards watched a film...in this instance...Airplane...yes that one i have seen it many times but its still fun. Anyway i looked at my watch and saw it was approaching midnight...usually Penny and my wife want to come home earlier than that, but they were probably enjoying themselves. I did however text my wife but didn't get a reply, which was unusual, i had Penny's number so i text her as well, again nothing.

Now as i said before i trust my wife and i trust Penny so you can imagine several scenarios were going through my head. I left a voice message on both phones saying that i was getting worried and for them to call me back.

I waited another 10 minutes. No text. No message. The time was now 12:30 and this was definitely not in character of either wives. I picked up my leather jacket put on my steal toe capped work boots. I left one final message saying i was on my way to pick them up, if they were okay i would wait outside for them.

I will point out i have never been the sort of husband who questions what my wife does or did at these parties. I always pick her up and she always tells me how the night went and what went on, normally its who got drunk first and which husband got into trouble first...in 26 years i have never doubted her word or not trusted her.

There has never been anything out of the ordinary after a night out...normally we get home get undressed have a cup of tea cuddle up and sleep. Yes that's what really happens in long term normal marriages not everyone has sex after a night out.

Do not misunderstanding me, our sex life is varied and fulfilling, but its not quite as it was when we were young and when the walls started to shake these days the cupboard doors open which considering we are both 52 its not too bad.

Speaking of which we couldn't resist having fun in the changing room of the shop after seeing my sexy wife in her lingerie.

We did try to be quiet but as i kissed my wife on the lips and touched her vagina moving my finger up and down her slit and gently touching her Clit making her moan into my mouth and when she pressed her vagina onto my fingers one then two fingers entered her easily...i then bent down and sucked and kissed her breasts taking each hard nipple into my mouth and moving my tongue around the stiff nipples...soon my wife was Cumming and her juices flowed onto my fingers.

When she had recovered a bit she pushed me against the wall of the changing room and undid my jeans and pulled down my shorts and took out my hard cock she is good and blowjobs and this time it was no exception.

She almost had me Cumming twice before she stood up pulled me over to the bench and sat me down kissed me then squatted and moved over my cock as she slid down my cock i kissed her breasts and again took her nipples into my mouth licking and sucking making her moan out loud but this wasn't a time for languidly making love this was fast, hard fucking. I didn't last long and neither did my wife we both climaxed at the same time...me shooting my cum deep inside her and her juices spilling out and covering my shorts.

We did look a mess and when we sort of tidied ourselves up enough to buy the dress and the lingerie the sales person did look amused, she didn't say anything but we guessed she knew we did something. So i hope this gives you an idea about our relationship, over the years we have done something like this in many different situations and places.

I was thinking about what happened earlier and yes my cock got hard again and i hoped my wife would want a repeat performance. I knew where the venue was like any good PA my wife had made sure i had the address so i could pick them up without having to hunt for an address.

When i got there i could see it was crowded with cars and people. I found a space and parked the car, i tried one last time to contact either my wife or Penny, just as i was sending a text message my phone rang it was Penny, finally.

"Gary i don't know where you are but you need to get here quick i think someone has spiked Corinne's drink she is behaving oddly and things will get out of hand very soon...i have already told the doorman to let you in hurry please...I'm struggling to protect her from herself..."

I Opened the door of the car jumped out and ran to the building, yes you can run in work boots, i got to the door the man saw me coming and just opened the door for me.

He handed me a pass tag, "Just in case anyone tries to stop you."

He then stepped aside and pointed down a hallway to where a large group of people we outside drinking and talking loudly. I pushed past them and walked quickly into the room many of the people in the room knew me and stepped aside for me. Penny saw me and rushed up to me and hugged me.

"Gary I'm sorry i couldn't contact you earlier the signal here is rubbish..." Penny said as she was dragging me towards the back of the room. We stopped in front of a door that had a sign saying private function room.

"Gary, Corinne and 2 men are in there they locked the door, i have contacted the manager but he will be here in 20 minutes..." by now she was almost shouting.

I didn't think about it i just stepped back and kicked the door twice...it wasn't a particularly strong door but it did make a satisfying crash that made everyone stop and look my way. One more kick and the door was in pieces. I looked through the door and a red mist came over me.

I only remember seeing my wife passed out on a sofa with her dress being pulled down by two young men who i had never seen before and was later told had gate crashed the party. Penny told me later i ran into the room grabbed one man and through him against the wall. The other young man i apparently kicked his backside so hard he ended up banging his head on the wall opposite the sofa.

I was grabbed by several people who knew me and what i was capable of, i think simply to stop me killing these men, which under the current circumstances the thought was there. When i came to my senses i was outside in the carpark sitting in an ambulance with my wife holding her hand as she slowly came around.

First when she saw me i saw relief on her face then fear as she felt and saw her torn dress.

"Gary im sorry i should have known not to leave our drinks...is Penny okay? " she said very quickly.

I squeezed her hand "Yes don't worry she's fine it seems the young men only targeted you, and before you even start to say anything yes it has been confirmed they put something in your beer that stopped you thinking straight, it has been used before many times by men spiking beautiful women's drink so they can do things to them."

"Anyway it will take a couple of days to get it out of your system the paramedics have told me to watch you carefully and make sure you don't go off and do something stupid."

I smiled as i said that and kissed her forehead and then gently kissed her lips.

"Sleep now my love the paramedics want to take you hospital for a full check up. I will follow in our Car, Penny has contacted John and they will both be there too, See you soon my hotwife."

A female paramedic turned to me and said, "That was nice, go get your Car we will see you at the hospital, don't worry we will take of her until you get there."

With that i jumped out of the Ambulance and walked over to the manager who explained i would face no charges and the Police were interviewing the two young men who he had never seen before, in fact nobody knew where they came from. He assured me he would press charges and he knew i would. He did ask if i wanted to watch any of CCTV that the venue had, i said i would but not now. I thanked him and got into my car and followed the Paramedics.

-----------------------------

(So that was part 1 of the Dress if anyone would like to read part 2 I will post it. It will be from the wife's point of view. Thank you for reading.)