Sploshing Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda's eyes met her. "Are you ready, dear?"

Candace just groaned into the gag. She was not looking forward to this.

"I need a yes or no, honey."

Candace sighed. With a look of defeat in her eyes, she nodded.

Linda dumped the vanilla ice cream directly on the top of Candace's head.

The discomfort made Candace groan even louder into the gag and tug against the duct tape.

It was cold and heavy and unforgivingly sticky. Gloopy waves cascaded down her whole head, shoulders, back, and chest.

Before Candace had a chance to get accustomed to this most recent addition to the mess, Linda was already pouring the chocolate ice cream on her, too. She was careful to drench both of her legs. And lastly, of course, was the strawberry ice cream.

The bad news was that Candace was smothered in a volume of ice cream overwhelming enough to make anyone miserable -- especially if they are bound and gagged.

The good news was that the ice cream had mostly washed away the unpleasant mess of foods that had previously been coating her skin. It smelled like a sweet dessert.

To her surprise, Linda crouched down in front of her and removed the ball gag. She also wiped away the ice cream that had covered her eyes.

"Are you going to untie me now?" asked Candace.

"Here's the deal," said Linda. "I like to consider myself a woman of principle."

Candace held her tongue.

"I do hope you learned your lesson today. But I quite enjoyed messying you up, so of course I want to compensate you for participating." She pulled a stack of hundred-dollar bills from her pocket. "This is a thousand dollars. All for you."

Candace's eyes lit up. It was the only good news she'd heard that day. "I don't know what to say. I mean -- um, well -- thank you so much, ma'am."

Linda smiled. "You're very welcome, my dear. You've been such a good girl taking punishment today."

In spite of the sweet, slimy, savory mixture of substances grossly coating her duct tape bound body, it made Candace feel warm inside to hear those approving words from Linda.

She no longer felt quite so humiliated or infantilized by the discipline. Being controlled, even in such a bizarre, uncomfortable way, made her feel safe.

Linda continued. "Now I'm going to give you a choice. One option is I untie you and clean you off right now. The other option is that you let me mess you up as much as I want to for the rest of your scheduled shift today."

"Untie me, please. That's my choice."

Linda rolled her eyes. "Patience, my dear. You didn't let me finish. If you decide to stay for the day, you get an additional nine-thousand dollars."

Candace gasped in excitement.

As much as she wanted to just get freed, go home, and take a shower... a full ten-thousand dollars would make her whole life exponentially easier."

"I'll take it," she blurted out.

"You'll stay for the rest of the day?"

"Yes."

"And I can cover you in as much mess as I want to."

"Yes, ma'am. Whatever pleases you."

Linda couldn't have been happier. "I'm going to have a lot of fun with you today, my dear. And just to be clear, you are one-hundred percent committed to this?' Once you say yes, there's no backing out."

Candace was insistent. "Yes. Yes. Please. That's what I want to do. I'm sure of it."

Linda's face relaxed into a calm, victorious look. This is exactly what she expected all along. "So it's official," she said. "You're my very own sploshing girl."

Sploshing. So that's the word for it.

Candace wouldn't admit it at the time, but she loved the sound of that.

12