Spoiled Heiress Gets Kidnapped Ch. 05

Story Info
Can Harriet fuck her way to freedom?
8.1k words
4.39
6.6k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER - Although terrible at being criminals, Rod, Nick and Dwayne somehow through sheer dumb luck have avoided being captured by the police, and are getting closer to claiming their 12 million pound ransom for rich heiress Harriet. But what will happen when Rod and Nick leave their dim-witted brother Dwayne alone with Harriet one evening? Can Harriet use her feminine charms and high sex drive to escape her captors?

Find out by reading the fifth and final part of Spoiled Heiress Gets Kidnapped. Please note that as with other chapters it has strong fetish themes of urination, scat and menstruation which may not be to every readers taste. All characters are fictional, with similarity to real persons living or dead coincidental and unintentional. Please enjoy and rate and comment.

*

Over the next five days, Rod, Nick and Dwayne had a harder time dealing with my period than I did, Dwayne especially given it was his responsibility to wipe my bottom when I was on the toilet and to change my dirty period pads. I still don't think any of the three brothers worked out cause and effect in digestion, and continued to feed me things that menstruating women should never eat. Indian and Mexican takeaway food, pizza covered in poor quality cheese and on one night Dwayne thought I might like to eat some salad, so bought me coleslaw full of cabbage and swimming in mayonnaise. And he wondered why my period shits smelled so bad when I sat on the loo the next day!

On Wednesday however things were looking up for everyone. It was the sixth day of my cycle and my period had turned to drops of blood, and by evening I had stopped menstruating for another month. I could see Dwayne's visible relief as he took the last of my smelly period pads to the bin for disposal, and it was very clear that he hoped not to see any more white oblong-shaped objects with wings so long as he lived.

Thursday morning brought a humid, overcast day to London, not that I could see much of it, and Rod and Nick were busy with their typewriter in the late afternoon, typing up the final ransom demand to Mum and Daddy saying the price for my safe release had now gone up to twelve million pounds.

"Read this Duchess," said Rod, manhandling me to the typewriter where the letter was completed. Like the others, it stated that if the money was not handed over in exchange for myself in Hyde Park at noon on Wednesday then I would die by being thrown into the Thames. This time however it did not state which bridge from which I would be thrown into the river to my death.

I should have been afraid by the stronger terms in this letter, which stated that this was the last chance of my safe return and if there was one cop seen during the handover, I was dead without further question. But so inept were Rod, Nick and Dwayne that I wasn't afraid all, in fact I was more amused by the poor punctuation and grammar.

"Tell me something personal like before so that your folks know it's serious," said Nick.

I thought about it. "How about, 'Harriet's heart is pounding in excitement at being released, sending her AB negative blood rushing through her body?'"

"Huh?" Nick asked. "That's strange."

"They'll know it's genuine," I said.

"How?" asked Rod. "Anyone could have made shit like that up."

I shook my head. "I have AB negative blood, it's very rare. Obviously my family know that and my doctor, but who else would know that?"

"Okay then," said Nick. He typed up this at the bottom of the letter, and with him and Rod taking care with their fingerprints, put it in the envelope.

"We post this tomorrow, and next Wednesday we're rich!" exclaimed Rod.

Dwayne looked a bit put out. "Rod, Nick, why don't we get the money sooner? Like on the weekend."

Rod glared at him. "It takes time for the post to get there, and to get twelve million pounds in cash, doesn't it?"

"Oh yeah, never thought of that," said Dwayne.

"I don't know what's fucking worse, when you do think Dwayne or when you don't think," said Rod.

"You just want her out of here so you don't have to wipe her bum any more, don't you Dwayne?" Nick teased.

"Yeah," said Dwayne. "Her poo smells, and she gets cross and shouts at me if I do something wrong."

"Well, you've got at least five more days of wiping the shit from Princess Harriet's stinky arse when she's on the toilet, and she's not on the rags anymore, so suck it up and stop carrying on like a great poof," Rod advised his younger brother.

Leaving the third ransom letter on the kitchen table, Nick said, "Well you and Harriet can have plenty of fun tonight. We're going down the pub to watch the football."

Dwayne's face brightened. "We're all going down the pub to watch the football? That's great, I'll go and change my shirt." Overly excited, he turned then stopped and turned back towards us, his look of glee turning to uncertainty, then worry.

"Rod, Nick, I just thought of something," said Dwayne. "If we take Harriet into the pub with her hands and ankles tied, people might notice and say something. And she's been all over the news, someone might recognize her."

"You fucking idiot!" Nick yelled. "I meant me and Rod are going to the pub to watch the football. You're staying here to take care of Harriet. Jesus fucking Christ!"

Dwayne's facial expression turned sulky. "That's not fair, I want to go to the pub too."

"She's a fucking bad influence on you," said Rod, indicating me. "She's a spoiled brat, and now you're starting to sound like a spoiled brat too whining about wanting to go down the fucking pub. No! You stay here and you watch her, and when you've got your four million quid on Wednesday you can go down the pub all you like and watch football all fucking day! Right now, do as you're fucking told."

Chastened, Dwayne sat down sulking.

"Don't worry Dwayne, we'll have plenty of fun of our own here," I said smugly.

"Yeah, and don't go and do nothing stupid like letting her escape, otherwise you'll be going in the Thames instead of her," Nick promised Dwayne.

"As if, you think I'm fucking stupid or something," Dwayne pouted.

"No Dwayne, you aren't stupid," said Rod. "Sheep are stupid and turkeys are stupid. Calling you stupid is an insult to sheep and turkeys."

Rod and Nick headed out and Dwayne and I listened as they started the van and drove away.

"I thought your brothers wouldn't want to be seen dead driving around in a hippie van," I said.

"Yeah," Dwayne agreed, still clearly peeved about not being allowed to go with Rod and Nick to the pub to watch football.

"I tell you what, I feel like a hippie at the moment," I said.

"Why's that Harriet?"

"Didn't you notice my legs earlier when I was on the loo?" I asked. "They're getting so hairy. So is my pussy, and when you wash under my armpits didn't you feel the hair growing there too?"

"I did, but I thought girls didn't grow hair under their arms so I thought I was imagining things," he said.

"You weren't," I assured him. "Girls do grow hair under their arms, but apart from hippie girls, most of us shave it. I'd love to shave under my armpits, my legs and give my pussy a bit of a tidy up then have a proper shower but because my hands are tied I can't."

"Yeah," Dwayne agreed.

I put my sweetest, most innocent look on my face, my big blue eyes wide. "Unless you untied my hands and legs and let me shave now while we're alone."

Dwayne looked really worried. "No, Rod and Nick will get real mad."

"Well Rod and Nick aren't here at the moment, are they?" I asked. "What they know can't hurt them, it will be just our little secret."

"No, you'll try and escape," Dwayne said uncertainly.

"But I'm getting released on Wednesday," I said. "Why would I try and escape when I'm going to get released anyway? Plus Rod and Nick said they would throw you in the river if you let me escape, and I don't want you to get thrown in the Thames."

"I don't know," said Dwayne, looking very conflicted.

"You'll be glad you did," I said, putting a teasing and seductive look on my face. "I've seen you perving at my bum, my fanny and my knickers when you're helping me on the toilet and I know you like what you see. If you untie me, I'll be completely nude and I'll let you watch me shave and have a shower. Plus you'll get to see my tits too. I've felt your hands linger a bit too long on my boobs when you wash me under my arms. How would you like to see them for real?"

"Promise you won't try and escape?" Dwayne asked.

"Cross my heart, hope to die," I said, smiling sweetly. "And if you untie me, I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

"Okay then," said Dwayne. He got down to the carpet at my bare feet and untied my binds, which was much better than being held down by his older brothers in the bathroom each morning after I had been to the toilet and had my fanny and bottom washed and my knickers changed.

He then went to my wrists and untied the binds. My first action upon getting released was to stretch out and wave my arms around, something I had missed since I had been kidnapped.

"See, I didn't try and get away, did I?" I asked the nervous Dwayne.

"No," he agreed.

"And when your brothers get back, I'll be nicely tied up again and they won't suspect a thing," I said. "Now let's get out of these clothes I've been wearing for over the past two weeks."

"You won't get mad at me watching you undress?" Dwayne asked.

"No, I want you to watch," I said, flicking my long blonde hair flirtatiously.

With eyes as wide as saucers, Dwayne watched as I took off first my pink jumper, then my blouse, showing my teenage tits harnessed by a white bra. Then I took off my jeans, showing that I was wearing the pure white panties, which he obviously knew as I had been to the toilet several times earlier in the day.

I stood in front of him barefoot in my bra and my knickers, then reached behind my back, unclasped and took off my bra. Dwayne's eyes nearly popped at the sight of my perfect 19-year-old C-cup breasts and I could see the erection in his jeans. Then I hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers and slid them down my legs to my ankles, stepping my bare feet out of them and walking towards Dwayne, my teenage body in a state of complete nudity.

"You like what you see, don't you Dwayne?" I asked seductively.

"You're really pretty Harriet," was all Dwayne managed to stammer.

"I am aren't I?" I said. "Now come with me to the bathroom, don't you want to see me shaving?"

Dwayne, a massive bulge in the front of his pants, followed me into the bathroom. It felt so great to be able to walk normally, and that Dwayne was perving on my bare bottom turned me on.

"Get me a razor and some shaving cream please," I said in the bathroom.

Dwayne handed me a new safety reason, and I went over to the shower. I lifted up my right arm first, applied warm water and shaving cream and shaved away the blonde hair growing in my armpit. I then rinsed out the razor, and repeated the process with my left armpit.

"That feels better, but not very sexy," I said. "I think you might enjoy watching me shave my legs more."

I sat on the bench next to the shower, and deliberately opened my legs wide to display my vagina. I applied warm water and then shaving foam to my legs, and began to shave them. I could see that Dwayne was coveting my cunt, and spread my legs even wider so he could see my anus too. He had obviously seen all this before when he helped me to use the toilet, but this was different. I could feel tingling in my pussy at one of my kidnappers perving on it, and my vulva getting damp.

My legs done I said, "Now I need to do a little bit of landscaping," and pointed at my crotch.

Dwayne watched with wide eyes and an ever growing erection as I trimmed my bikini lines, and soon I had a neat triangle of blonde pubic hair on my pussy again.

"I think you liked watching me, didn't you Dwayne?' I teased. I pointed at his pants. "You've got a hard-on."

"Oh, ah, sorry Harriet," said Dwayne, cupping his hand over his groin and going red.

"Dwayne, don't apologize," I said, walking towards him with my naked 19-year-old body on full display. "I like it. Remember what I said earlier, that if you untied me I'd make it worth your while?"

"Um yeah," said Dwayne.

I stood nude in front of him. "I'm going to take you into the bedroom, and fuck your brains out."

With that, I stood on my tip-toes and kissed him on the lips, Dwayne looking amazed as our lips locked. "Come on, let's get into the bedroom," I said, leading Dwayne in there by his hand, although I could have used another part of his anatomy for this.

"Take off your clothes, Dwayne," I ordered as I threw my naked, nubile body onto the bed.

Dwayne removed his tee-shirt to show his fine physique with a hairy chest, then his shoes and socks. Off came his jeans, then his underpants, his massive erection and big balls on display. "Wow, that's a great cock, Dwayne," I complimented.

Dwayne laughed and pointed at his dick. "Us Phillips boys, we don't got nothing to be ashamed of down there."

I kept a poker face, not reacting at all to the fact that Dwayne had given me the surname of himself and his two brothers. As for Dwayne, he wasn't bright enough to realize that he had let slip such a vital detail, and in any case he was more distracted by the hot naked 19-year-old blonde girl in front of him on the bed.

"Come and join me on the bed, Dwayne," I said.

Dwayne did just this, and I leaped on top of him, both of us kissing and making out. I put my hands on Dwayne's dick, giving him a bit of a hand job, jerking him off stroking his balls too. Dwayne's big clumsy hands went all over my body, and I could feel him touching my tits, my blonde pubic hair and my bare bottom.

He was a bit rough but I didn't mind. Fooling around with big dumb guys was hot. Last year I had screwed a new Spanish player from Daddy's football team. He was tall, fit and super good looking with smoldering Mediterranean looks, but thick as two short planks. His lack of intelligence however didn't stop his from giving my young pussy a good fucking.

"Ever done sixty nine before?" I asked.

Dwayne looked puzzled. "Nuh, what's that?"

I explained. "I sit on your face and you lick my fanny, while I suck your dick."

"I like the sound of that!" exclaimed Dwayne.

"I thought you would, now lie down on the bed and I'll make it happen."

Dwayne did as I told him and I put one bare foot each side of Dwayne's head, Dwayne looking up at my pussy in eager anticipation.

"My vagina looks my better when there's not blood coming out of it, right Dwayne?" I teased.

"Yeah," Dwayne agreed, still staring at my cunt, enjoying the view which only got better as I lowered my fanny down and sat on his face, wriggling my bum so I was in the right position for him to eat me out.

I leaned forward, took Dwayne's big dick in my mouth and began to suck him off, teasing his ball sack with my fingers at the same time. Dwayne may have been dumb but he didn't need any instruction about how to eat out a girl. He licked my labia nice at deep, his tongue traversing my teenage twat and circling my clitoris, drinking my pussy juice. Despite the fact that he had seen heard and smelled me fart, seen poo come oozing out of my anus when I went to the toilet and wiped the smelly feces from my bottom, he wasn't bothered about licking me back there. I felt his tongue move from my cunt to the sensitive skin that separated my vulva from my anus, and to my rear opening several times, me writhing on his face and sucking his cock harder and harder. Sometimes I went down hard and fast, other times I teased his penis with my tongue.

After more than five minutes of this I could feel Dwayne was getting close to orgasm, so lifted my bum off his face and stopped sucking his dick.

"I was enjoying that," he protested.

I smiled and jumped to my feet, going to get my bag and taking out a condom. "I bet you'll enjoy fucking me even more," I said.

Dwayne's erection throbbed as my fingers put on the condom, then straddled his groin, sliding his dick up my fanny. I gasped slightly as his manhood filled my tight teenage box, before I got used to such a big cock inside me and riding him cowgirl style.

The smell of pussy filled the bedroom as I got wetter and wetter during coitus, bouncing up and down on Dwayne's erection. My tits bounced up and down, and my long blonde hair flew around. I could feel the erotic pleasures flowing from my clitoris through my body, my nipples tingling too.

Dwayne hadn't been far off orgasm when we were going 69, and it only took another five minutes for him to reach orgasm deep inside my vagina, the condom preventing any semen from going up my birth canal into my uterus and fallopian tubes, although given I had just finished my period the day before I probably wouldn't have been at any risk of pregnancy.

Knowing Dwayne had ejaculated inside me pushed me over the edge. My body went rigid and the toes on my bare feet clenched hard, my own orgasm spreading from my clitoris through my vagina and into my back passage and up my bowels, the muscles in my anus and my rectum going tight.

With a squeal of delight, a rush of pussy juice from my fragrant fanny soaked Dwayne's groin with sticky feminine wetness and with both of us sweating and breathless. I lifted myself off Dwayne, extricating his penis from my vagina.

"Did you like that Dwayne?" I asked, stroking his face.

"Sure did Harriet," Dwayne said. "I'm sorry it's all over now."

"We can still have fun," I said. "Like this."

I took Dwayne's condom off his dick and with Dwayne watching wide-eyed, tipped the jizz out of it and all over my tits, rubbing the sticky white semen all over my bare breasts.

"Wow, that is fun," said Dwayne, very impressed.

"You know what else is fun?" I asked. "Having a shower with a guy who just fucked me."

With that, I led Dwayne into the bathroom and turned on the shower. It was a pretty crappy shower, as to be expected from this dilapidated old house which was close to being demolished, but a shower was a shower and I hadn't had one since I fucked Adam on the morning I was kidnapped, over two weeks ago.

Dwayne enjoyed watching me wash his cum from my boobs, and even more when washed my bum, Dwayne helping me lather the cheeks of my bare bottom with soap and water. He also enjoyed watching me wash my fanny, my blonde pubic hair full of suds and bubbles as I used plenty of water to wash deep inside my vulva. He watched as I rinsed my private female area, the soap running down my legs to my bare feet and the shower floor.

Under the warm droplets, Dwayne and I kissed and caressed, and I washed his cock and balls, feeling him getting another erection at my touch.

"I can't leave you like that," I said, getting down on my knees to suck his dick.

Despite just having had an orgasm, Dwayne didn't take long to cum again as I gave him fellatio, ejaculating into my mouth. I took my face out of his groin, opened my mouth wide to show the sticky white semen on my tongue, before swallowing it with a big gulp.

Turning off the shower, Dwayne and I dried off and were both completely naked as he said, "So, I guess we'd better get you dressed and tied up again before Rod and Nick get back."

I walked over to him and kissed him. "Actually Dwayne, about that, I really need to apologize to you."

Dwayne looked puzzled. "Why's that Harriet?"

"For escaping and going to the police."

Dwayne looked stunned as I shoved him into the bathtub, then turned on my bare feet and sprinted out of the bathroom, slamming the door closed behind me.

"Harriet!" I heard his panicked and pained voice call, but I was already down the hallway and out the front door, which the three brothers of course hadn't thought to lock.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers