Spoiled Heiress Gets Kidnapped Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kids are better out of the way anyway, considering the lifestyle my husband and I enjoy. I'm of course aged in my 40s, but still as hot as ever, and my husband knows that monogamous heterosexual missionary position sex is never going to satisfy my voracious sexual appetite and taste for young men.

We have an open marriage, where Grant is allowed any woman he fancies when he travels for work, and I get my choice of any young man who appeals to me. Many a handsome 18 or 19-year-old man from Devon or Cornwall, our gardener one of many, has gotten to know plenty about the female anatomy thanks to a certain posh blonde cougar residing in the South of England who is only too happy to get her knickers off...

I don't really like to hear about my husband's sexual exploits with other women, but Grant likes to hear about all of mine as we lie in bed at night, me jerking him off and him fingering me in my knickers as I tell him about how handsome young men fucked me. Other times we have had other people in our bed. Grant and I thoroughly enjoyed a pretty young female backpacker from Adelaide, South Australia who spent a long weekend at our house sharing our bed with us. Then there was the good-looking and open-minded American couple from New York who stayed with us while on vacation, the husband fucking me while my husband fucked his wife, then both guys watching as the wife and I enjoyed ourselves on the bed in front of them.

While more than a quarter of a century has now passed since the day I was kidnapped, I often think about it. I wonder what became of Rod, Nick and Dwayne, I think they have long since paid their debt to society and like me, vanished into obscurity. Recently I saw a well-worn copy of my awful book at a second hand book stall at a market and purchased it, the lady running the stall having no idea who was buying it, although my looks haven't changed that much despite the passing years.

And recently, I noticed that the serious documentary about my kidnapping had been uploaded onto You Tube, and I watched it. I also spent a fair bit of time amusing myself reading the comments, some of which read 'Fucking little posh cow, bet she planned the whole thing and set them blokes up', 'What a spoiled little brat, wish they had chucked her in the Thames' and 'Whatever happened to her?'. Other comments were 'Heard her Dad died in 911, her brothers run that company but you never hear of her anymore.' One must have been from a former school classmate; 'Went to school with that bitch, she was a stuck-up little cow then, and probably still is now.'

Quite often, my kidnapping does enter our bedroom when Grant and I are in the mood to get kinky. Sometimes, Grant dresses like a Mormon missionary, while I run in naked, re-enacting my rescue. More often, I don a pink jumper, a pair of blue jeans and a pair of white knickers with pink flowers - the same type of clothes I was wearing when abducted - and sit on the toilet, my hands tightly bound, my bare feet loosely bound.

Grant isn't into bodily functions at all, he always keeps well away from the bathroom when I pee much less when I poo, and he always gives me a wide berth when I'm on my period, which is probably sensible. Plus, having to get my bum wiped and my period pads changed by one of my abductors isn't a pleasant memory. However, seeing me trussed up on the toilet barefoot with my knickers down drives him crazy, and he's hard as a rock within seconds, and harder still as he smells my lowered knickers and finger fucks my fanny and bum before he puts his face between my open legs and into my pussy and eats me out until I cum on the toilet.

I always return the favor, sucking Grant's dick while sitting tied up on the loo until he cums in my mouth, me drinking every drop of semen. The day I got kidnapped obviously wasn't the best day of my life. But shit, re-enacting some of the kinky things from this experience with my husband all these years later sure are fucking good.

THE END - PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT