Spoiling Jannat Pt. 01

Story Info
Her first blowjob.
3.1k words
3.47
11k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sadboi23
sadboi23
172 Followers

[Set in a South-Asian country, in a conservative society. Not meant to hurt anyone's belief, sorry in advance if I do so. Also, yes, the girl character is based on an actual person :p]

- Hey, can you meet me? I had a really rough day.

- Now? It's pretty late, my mom won't let me.

- Can you please try? It was a rough day at work, and I'm feeling kinda down.

- Ok let me try.

I put my phone in my pocket, as I come out of my office. I recently started working as a software engineer at a pretty huge company, and I just got screamed at by my supervisor, for a simple mistake. Ok, maybe it wasn't a simple mistake, it was a small but pretty serious one. But I just started, I don't know a whole lot about all these yet. Isn't that why I'm a trainee? But no. It was embarrassing and kind of humiliating. And yes, I have a huge ego problem.

My phone dinged with a text. "Ok, I can come. Where do you wanna meet?"

I told her the name of the coffee shop and got on a rickshaw. I'm glad she's coming. It hasn't been long since I met Jannat, and she's pretty young for the women I'm normally interested in. She just started her undergrad, and she's the most innocent and conservative girl of this age I've ever met. This innocence just makes her that much sexier. She shivers at a gentle touch, scared to hold hand. And each time I kiss her, I can feel her lips trembling. She had never been touched by someone before, and she actually gets mad at me when I try to do something. Even if I send a text with sexual stuffs in it, she gets mad. But, it's funny how she doesn't stop talking to me. She likes this like a guilty pleasure, and that makes it so much sexy.

Jannat is a 20-year-old, 5'5" girl, with a pretty average body. She has a thin face with long black hairs and wears round glasses, gives her a nerdy look. Her eyes are dark brown, which goes with her light brown skin tone, and a pair of soft beautiful lips, that's just so much fun to kiss and bite. She doesn't have a sexy body, her boobs are small, barely b cups and a pretty flat ass. But I've been having so much fun teasing her, spoiling her. The thought of taking this young, conservative, innocent virgin and breaking her into my slut just makes my dick rock hard.

I got into the coffee shop and sent her a quick text letting her know that I was there. I got me my usual hazelnut freddo and sat in a corner, away from people. It's a pretty small coffeeshop, but it is full. Which sucks as she HATES pda.

I was reading her text that she's here, as I see her walk in. I waved my hand at her, and she gave a small wave back. She was wearing a salwar kameez and a dupatta. She came sat down opposite of me, and took her mask off. She did leave as soon as she could, but I can see a hint of a brownish lipstick that I really like.

I smiled at her, "hi."

"Hello, what happened?" she asked, sounded a bit irritated.

"Umm... nothing, is everything okay? You sound mad"

"You know how hard it is for me to get out at this hour, right? I had to lie to my mom, and you know how much I hate that."

"I'm sorry, I know." I said, as I took her hand into mine. She didn't say anything, but I could feel her shiver and quickly look around to see if anyone was watching.

"So, what happened? It better be something serious"

"If you're gonna be an ass about it, then you can leave," I told her, letting her hand go. It was getting a bit annoying for me. I wanted her for some calmness after a rough day, not to take her shit.

She stared at me for a few seconds. Then she looked down and pushed her hand into mine. I smiled, and started playing with her fingers. "You have really nice fingers."

"I know, you have told me many times before," she replied, I smiled.

"Ok, so what happened?" she asked.

"Oh, you know, rough day at work. Mr. Hasan was being an ass again," I replied. Rakib Hasan is my asshole supervisor.

"Oh, I'm so sorry about that. You know you could always go work with your dad," she replied.

"You know I would never do that. I need to prove that I can do things on my own," I replied as gently traced her arm with my fingertip.

She huffed. I looked up at her, and chuckled. "You look really beautiful." she blushed, as I stared at her lips.

I looked around, "hey, I wanna kiss you."

"NO! Do you see how many people are here?" she exclaimed, pulling her hand back.

"Oh, come on, as if they are watching us?"

"Arnob, no. You know I don't like this." she replied crossing her arms and looked away.

I huffed and looked around. That's when I noticed the washroom. It was for both men and women, and it was in a corner. And there was a small wall, so you couldn't see who is going in or coming out, and I thought of something.

"Ok, how about you go wait in that washroom for me? Nobody will see us."

She looked at me and then to the washroom, "Arnob, no. People will notice. And what if someone is waiting out of the door when we come out?"

"Jannat, please. I won't do anything you don't want to do. I just wanna kiss you, I promise."

She looked at me, I could see her hating the idea so much, but still, she didn't wanna say no. Well, actually I think she wanted to say no badly, but something was stopping her.

"Please? Come on, have I ever forced you to do anything?"

"n-no, you haven't"

"Listen, go wait in there, I'll wait for a bit then come knock on the door. That way people won't understand that we are both in there. Also, there is a wall there, so it's pretty hidden. Also, I'll come out first and make sure it's clear for you, ok? I'll handle it, don't worry babe, just trust me."

She stared at me with her lips pressed against each other. Then she said, "Fine, come and knock 3 times."

I smiled and nodded, as she got up and went to the washroom, and closed the door. I looked around to make sure nobody is noticing. Then after about 10 seconds or so, I went to the washroom and knocked 3 times on the door, like she told me to.

"Arnob?" she asked, faintly.

"Yes, it's me. Let me in," I replied.

She silently opened the door and hid behind the door, as I slid in. I chuckled as she quickly closed the door, panicking hard.

"Babe, it's fine," I said, smiling, trying to calm her down. "Nobody watched us," I said, as I took her into my arms and pulled her into a tight warm hug. I kissed the top of her as I felt her shaking in my hands, her head rested on my chest. I patted her back and rubbed her back, while my other hand was wrapped around her waist. I felt as she wrapped her arms around me, tightly, like she never wanted to let me go. And for a second, I felt something. I don't know what it is, but I felt something. Then she gently let me go and looked up at me, eyes locked. She closed her eyes. Slowly, as she slowly moved her lips closer to mine. I sent my fingers through her hairs, and guided her lips on top of mine. I closed my eyes, as I felt her lips against mine.

They were so warm and soft. I loved her lips so much. I gently pecked her lips before I took her upper lip in between mine. Her lips tasted sooo good. I gently started to suck on her lips, again and again, as did she. I gently bit her lower lip and she moaned. I smiled in between our kiss. I felt her breath hitting my face, it kept getting heavier and heavier as she hugged me again, tightly. She dug her fingers into my back, as I slid my tongue into her mouth.

She didn't protest, she just started sucking my tongue, and tangled her tongue with mine. We kept playing with each other's tongue as I traced her back up and down with my fingertip.

I bit her lower lip and pulled away, till it slid out from in between my teeth. We broke the kiss but there was still a string of our saliva, connecting us.

Fuck it was hot.

I watched her face as she slowly opened her eyes. Her lips were covered in my saliva, and the surrounding area looked red. She couldn't look into my eyes, she was shy.

"Ok, so it's done, let's leave before anyone comes."

She started walking toward the door, but I grabbed her by her arms and pulled her, grabbed her from behind with my hands around her waist. I moved her hairs away, bringing out her neck. I kissed and bit the back of her neck, as she kept moaning, "Arnob, stop... please, lemme go.... mmm... fuck stop please."

I kept exploring the front of her body. She was so lost in it that she didn't notice when I grabbed her boobs and started pressing them hard. Although, the pain got her attention, and she started to try pull my arms away. This was the first time someone touched her boobs. They were small and so tight. I loved how it felt.

Her breathing kept getting heavier as her protest got weaker. She gave up and started to enjoy, and didn't notice when I left a hickie on her shoulder.

I started getting hard and my dick started poking her ass. "Are you horny?" she asked.

I didn't say anything, just grabbed her hand and rubbed my dick with her hand through my pants.

"Babe, I wanna fuck you," I gently whispered into her ears.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have said that out of nowhere. There's no way in hell she would just let me fuck her there. So... yah. It worked like a shock, as she jumped away from you.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?" she whispered furiously, she looked mad. "You know I don't want to do it before marriage, is this why you wanted me to come? I thought you were just sad, are you even sad? What the fuck Arnob, I wanna leave."

"Jannat, please calm down." I tried to hold her hand, but she pulled away. "Babe you know I love you, and I have condom-"

She cut me off with, "YOU EVEN BROUGHT A CONDOM? SO, THIS WAS ALL PLANNED?"

"JANNAT PLEASE CALM DOWN, no, it wasn't planned! I just... I just kept it as an insurance, just in case you know?"

"No, I don't and fuck you. I'm leaving."

I grabbed her hand, "Jannat, Jannat stay. Please? Don't do. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Babe please, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you."

She turned towards me and crossed her arms. "Why are you such a pervert?"

"It's not my fault! I can't help it, you're so sexy."

"Shut up. I'm serious."

"Sorry," I said, as I looked down at my boner, and sighed. She noticed it too.

"Pervert," she whispered under her breath.

"Ok, can I just get a handjob then? I mean, it's not a big deal."

"Ok fine," I was shocked. I couldn't believe that she agreed. I was speechless, as she started to take off my belt. She took off my belt, as I pulled down my chain. She unhooked my pants and I pulled my pants down. I was wearing my boxer. She pulled my boxers down, bringing out my dick.

She gently wrapped her hand around the shaft, and awkwardly moved them up and down.

"Am I doing this right?" she asked

"Yes babe, thank you so much," I said as I closed my eyes and enjoyed. I groaned and moaned at her touch.

She kept doing this for a while, before I asked, "Babe... would you please... take it into your mouth? Please?"

She stopped rubbing, "Ew, no, that's gross."

"What? No, it's totally normal," I said, opening my eyes and staring at her. "Babe trust me, you'll love it."

"Heck no, and you pee with that, I'm definitely not taking that in my mouth."

"Babe, trust me, it's fine. It's totally normal."

I could see her still not sure. I said softly, "Jannat, it's fine. Trust me. Just try."

"So, what do I do? Just take it in my mouth?"

I chuckled. "don't worry, I'll tell you what to do. Just get on your knees."

She got down and looked at my dick up close. I could see her getting curious, seeing a dick irl for the first time. I didn't stop her, I let her watch for a while.

"Like what you see babe?" I teased her, as she stared for a while.

"Shut up," she blushed.

"Open your mouth babe," I told her, and she did.

I held the back of her head with one hand, and my dick with other, as I gently guided my dick into her mouth.

She struggled to get it in her mouth. My dick touched her teeth a bit and she quickly spread her mouth to make more room. I held her head and pushed in as much as I could fit. She tried to lick my dick with her tongue, which is good, as it'll be easier to move now.

I then held her head with both my hands, and helped move her head up and down my dick, showing her how to do it.

She was a quick learner, and started to move her head on her own quickly. I closed my eyes and started to enjoy how warm her mouth was.

"Mmm... babe... fuck that feels so good... babe... your mouth feels so good around my dick... fuck it's so warm babe... you're so good"

She groaned in between sucking my dick.

Her warm breath was hitting my pubic area, which just turned me on even more. I moaned several times, and slid my fingers though her hairs. I rubbed the back of her head, making a mess of her hairs. I started to slowly thrust in and out of her mouth as well. With every thrust, more of my dick got into her mouth. Although, she still couldn't take it all in, but she was so good for her first time.

I breathing got heavier, as I subconsciously started to grab her hair and pull. I was getting closer and closer with every thrust, and I could feel my dick feeling tighter in her mouth. She was struggling now, I could feel, as I got closer and closer. I could feel it coming any moment now.

"Fuck, baby, I think I'm gonna cum," I said as I actually held her head and started to face fuck her. I was moving faster and faster. She started to protest and tried to push me away, but I held her there by the back of her head. I shoved my dick in and out of her mouth, sending it in as much as possible.

Finally, it was time. "Baby, I'm gonna cum," I said, before I shoved my dick into her mouth as much as I could, held her mouth there, as she tried so much to push me away and groaned, and I came. I emptied my balls into her mouth, hitting the back of her throat. I held my dick in there till I ejaculated my last drop of cum, and still held my dick in there. "Baby, I want you to swallow all of it," I said, as I knew she would try to spit it out on the floor, the moment I pulled my dick out.

I held my dick there till I saw her swallow it finally, and pulled my dick out and let her go. She jumped away from me, sat on the washroom floor against a wall, panting. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked.

"Babe, it's fine. It's totally normal," I said, as I pulled up my boxers and pants. She was sitting there trying to catch her breath, spat a few times on the floor. "Fuck, I hate the aftertaste," she said angrily.

I buckled my belt and helped her get on her feet, and as soon as I did, she started hitting me, slapping and punching my chest, so much that I had to grab her hands. "Jannat, stop," I said, and looked at her. She looked like a mess. Her face was all red and filled with saliva and tears, her lipstick was long gone and her hair was a total mess.

"I hate you so much," she finally said and stopped hitting me.

"Okay fine. Well, I'm going out, you get freshen up and come join me, I'll take you home." I said. She didn't say anything, as I went out and closed the door behind me. I then went to our table and sat there.

She came out after a while, she cleaned up her face and tried to fix her hairs. But her lipstick was gone, and her hairs still kinda looked like a mess. Idk if her mom will understand though.

"I noticed the hickie, asshole. You're such an asshole you know, I hate you so much," was the first thing she said as she sat down.

"Oh yah, sorry about that one. But I guess it's pretty hidden, and it'll go away don't worry."

"She took the water bottle from my backpack and drank all of it," fuck, the aftertaste is so annoying.

"Well, it was your firs"

"It was my only time." she cut me off.

"Yah, we'll see about that," I said, chuckling, and she gave me a stern look. "Ok, let's go," I said, as I got up and held her hand.

We didn't say anything, as I dropped her off a block away from her home. I gave her a small hug before she left, although she didn't hug me back. She was really mad.

She didn't respond to my texts for 3 days after that. But it also wasn't her last time sucking a dick.

sadboi23
sadboi23
172 Followers