All Comments on 'Spoils of Victory: Epilogue'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Good basis for more....

I like your "little tale" so far....but I'd like to see more. For that reason I gave you a '50' out of a possible '100'. Perhaps a little more may give a higher score....And you might consider mentioning a lack of birth control, or forgetting that she is ovulating....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story

Carry on - carry on

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more

i've read a lot of stories but this one was one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Series

Alex,

Not sure how I missed the gems in this series. Read all three right now, and loved them all. Would love at least one more to hear how he got on with Julie.

Ted

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More great work

I was on the verge of writing that I was suffering from withdrawal pains from not having seen anything recently. Hope you'll continue

neonlyteneonlyteabout 19 years ago
Excellent Read

Nice series Alex, has helped me to narrow down your entry though!

LakedmLakedmabout 16 years ago
Glad I found this one

Enjoyable continuation

ChucksSiteChucksSiteover 12 years ago
I Like How You Can Take One Story and ....

use the situation to continue the story in a completely different venue. This was a good continuation and packed some good sailing around some good sex with several people and one future one. I read these two pages over three days and lost some continuity, so it probably wasn't as erotic as it would have been if I had read it all at one sitting. But it was the kind that makes the reader look for more, another continuation, and I just looked to see if there was one. Yes! But it took two years to 2006. And, I am reading from earlier to later. I think I'll cheat here and find out how Julie (others? how about that nudist camp guide?) will respond. And, I particularly like sailing stories - how I miss my younger sailing days. Thanks for the memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1363 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES