All Comments on 'Spontaneous Anal Suggestion'

by MFD

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Made me sweat!

Great story. When one sister started playing with the others nipples I knew this was a winner. I almost went blind when she sucked the cum out of her sisters ass!

Now we need the rest of the story. Because to me, it looks like the sisters were already lovers. I want the story of their first time togather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
LOL

One page too long.

TesshuTesshuover 19 years ago
Fucking awesome.

I think my title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Fantastic !!!!!

This was a great combination of First Time and Incest - I really liked it, and it is set up perfectly for a continuation - so please work on the morning, week, month (s) after. I will watch for it (them)!!

Thanks

Tio Phil

simpleDARKsimpleDARKover 19 years ago
Well worth the read...

Feel free to add a part two. Its one of the few stories that could stand alone or add another tasteful part two...

Same style as this but don't digress into a simple raunchy stroke story, and part two will be well worth it.

Or keep it as is, and its still an excellent stand-alone.

Great Job.

Thanks, good read.

--simpleDARK

DesamyDesamyover 19 years ago
A very interesting scenario

I really enjoyed the first page more than the second. I think that was because of all the emotional development, you did that very well.

I believed the relationship between the husband and wife, and was happy to see your accurate portrayal of their consideration of whether this was a good or bad thing to do, and how it would affect their relationship longtime.

DesamyDesamyover 19 years ago
One thing I forgot to mention

I found it a little weird that you kept giving reference to the women's weight.. over and over again. I think we got it the first time! I just seems a bit odd that a man in this situation would keep thinking about how.. oh, it wasn't really a problem since she was so skinny, and although the other chic was a bit heavier than her, she was still skinny.

Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Just A Small Question...

“Is something wrong? I know you’ve always wanted to do it with more girls before we got married. This is a way that you can have that without cheating on me. And Celeste can learn from a master.”>>>>>>>Why is the responding dialogue; "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY??", missing from this passage?>>>>>I just love tales about clueless, male protagonists who never, ever, ever think with their BIG heads. Don't you?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous