Spooky Saturday

Story Info
Fairies just want to fuck shit up.
4.1k words
4.4
21.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric and his dad were, as usual, getting into it a bit over the phone. Eric had called his dad a boomer, which goes to show what he knew, since his dad was actually Gen X, and his dad had called him an 'entitled millennial', which is very strange because really, his dad was slightly closer to being a millennial than he was.

Eric had also told his dad he was out of touch. This obviously wasn't true at all; his dad was subscribed to several of the latest meme pages, which proved he was totally down with the latest trends. And his dad had told him he lacked ambition, which was totally off base, because Eric was the admin of a very popular Minecraft server, and ALSO a top contributor on the Facebook page of a local artist. Could someone without ambition get 358 laugh reactions to a single post? Not bloody likely. That's some top tier posting right there.

Anyway, they concluded their conversation by both saying that they wished the other knew what it was like to be them, which is where the fairy came in.

Now, there's two main things you need to know about fairies. The first is that a fairy will only be seen when they want to be seen, so the fairy that was hanging out in Eric's room, where Eric was chatting to his dad over speakerphone so he had his hands free to also watch pornography and masturbate, was invisible. It's unlikely Eric would've felt bold enough to jerk off if he knew that he had an audience, although who knows, he HAD been watching porn while on the phone to his dad, which is an indication that he didn't mind a little bit of risk. Multitasking too, another point for ambition.

The other thing you need to know about fairies is this: they're messy, drama loving bitches. That's part of why this particular fairy didn't really have any problems watching a young man whack off, and also why, when they both said they wished the other knew what it was like to be them, the fairy rubbed its little fairy hands together with glee and waved its wand.

~

In the early hours of the next morning, Eric woke up, rolled out of bed with his eyes still closed from sleep, and went to the toilet to go pee. Something seemed a bit off, but it was an ungodly hour in the morning and he needed to pee and his eyes were crusty from sleep so he ignored the weirdness and stumbled to the toilet. Something continued to feel strange as he peed, but he'd worry about that once he was done peeing. He finished up, tucked himself away, and as he went to wash his hands, he saw himself in the mirror.

Or rather, he saw his dad.

"Huh," he said. He blinked a couple of times and took in his surroundings. Right. That's why it had felt a bit off. He wasn't in his own bed, or in his own body. He walked out of the bathroom. Not his bathroom, his parents', And there, not his own bed, but his parents', and lying in their bed, his mother. "Obviously just a dream," he said.

She stirred and looked up at him. "What was just a dream, honey?"

He shrugged. "I've already forgotten. Sorry for waking you."

She nodded and stretched out an arm. "Come back to bed, honey." Hmmm. He didn't wanna make his parents' relationship weird by turning her down. He got back into bed, returned her embrace, and gave her a quick peck on the lips. She raised an eyebrow. "Feeling frisky, ey?"

"Umm," he said. From just a peck? Seemed a little over the top to him.

"Don't worry," she said, "Trixie won't be awake for a few hours, and Eric won't arrive until this afternoon." She pulled his face back towards her and started kissing him passionately.

Right, he thought. Well, just a bit of kissing. That's fine. It's weird to kiss your own mother, but when you think about it, if you're in your father's body at the time, does it really count? So he pulled in close to her and kissed her back. She put her hands on his chest, and gently slipped her tongue into his mouth. So he countered with his own tongue, alternating between probing her lips, or sucking on her tongue.

She pushed back from him and slipped out of her nightie. He sighed. Better do the right thing, make sure his dad's cred as a love machine remained intact. He pushed her down onto the bed, leaned down and put his tongue between her legs. She took a sharp inward breath. "I thought you didn't like doing that."

Fuck, thought Eric, closely followed by, really Dad? What the fuck, you don't go down on Mum? What he said, though, was, "Well, it can't always be about what I want, right?"

She leaned back and smiled. Eric kissed up her legs, then licked up and down her slit, and gently sucked on her clitoris. Dad owed him big for this; he'd probably be coasting on the credit of Eric's action for weeks.

Maybe it was just because she wasn't used to this kind of oral treatment, but it wasn't long before she started moaning with pleasure.

Dad seriously owed him.

She grabbed him by the collar and pulled his face to hers again. She kissed his lips, then pulled back and pulled his shirt off him. "Time for me to show my appreciation," she said.

You know what, better let her. Don't want to set Dad too much of a precedent of selflessness. She leaned forward and pulled his pants down. He lay down on his back, and she leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of his penis. Then she slowly lowered her mouth down his shaft, then up again. Down, then up again. Down, then... "Oh my god, Mum," said Eric.

She pulled back. Fuck. Although, there's no way she'd guess that he was secretly in Dad's body. "Is this a roleplaying thing?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Thought I'd mix things up, try something different."

"So, we're pretending I'm your mum?"

He smiled. "She's getting a little old. We could pretend I'm Eric, maybe?"

She licked his shaft, tentatively. "So for the sake of the roleplay, how do you suppose something like that would happen?"

"Well, statistically, rape."

"Gross."

"Or you could've groomed me."

"I am drying up as we speak."

"All right, maybe I got snakebite on my dick."

"Ridiculous."

"Tough crowd."

"Ridiculous, I can do, though." She smiled and started to suck him again. "Oooh, I hope I get all the poison out, Eric."

"You know, technically it's venom."

"No one likes a know-it-all."

He didn't respond, because it turned out she was really good at fellatio, and he was doing everything he could to avoid ejaculating early. Again, had to make Dad look good; this was for Dad. He looked at the wall to try to focus his mind elsewhere, and then he looked out the window, and then he saw Trixie.

Trixie, his sister, was watching her parents' lovemaking activities. What a pervert, right? Who does that? And as he thought this, he came hard in his mum's mouth. He came again, and again, and his eyes closed, and his mother wrapped her arms around his legs and held her mouth firm on his dick until he was spent. And when he opened his eyes again she swallowed everything, and he glanced over to the window and Trixie was gone. He sighed and looked back down at his mum again.

"That was hot as hell," she said.

He nodded. "Sure was."

And then she lay down again, and pulled him in behind him, and they went to sleep, him gently spooning her from behind.

~

When he awoke again he was alone in his parents' bed. He quickly had a shower, got dressed, and then his phone rang. Or, his dad's phone. He looked at the display: it said 'Eric'.

Right. Made sense. He picked up the phone. "Why hello there, my extremely handsome and intelligent son."

"Good morning to the hardest working father in the world," he heard his own voice say. Oh god, is that what his voice sounded like to other people? Hideous.

"So, what's happening? What's the haps? What's crackalacking?"

"Let's cut the small talk, shall we? We woke up in each other's body."

"Yeah," said Eric. "Weird, huh?"

"Very weird," said his dad. "I hope nothing weird happened with your mother this morning."

"Uh, no, why would it?" asked Eric. "I woke up and she was already out of bed."

"Ah, good," said his dad. "She's a very sexual woman, and especially now that you kids are out of the house, she's insatiable sometimes."

"You know," said Eric, "this feels like information that you could've easily chosen to keep to yourself, and that would've been just fine."

"I'm just saying, so you know what you're up against."

"Right," said Eric. "Good to know, I'll make sure to give Mum as much sex as she wants."

"Eric!"

"Well what did you want me to do with this information?"

"Just, you know, be vigilant."

"All right, I'll be on the lookout for any dropped panties. Now, are you still coming around today? Or rather, am I?"

"Yes, good point, I'll see you in a few hours."

~

Eric's dad arrived a little earlier than Eric had originally planned. Eric, Trixie and their mum were all sitting on the couch. "Oh, what a rare treat," said his mum. "I didn't think we'd see you until this afternoon."

Eric's dad shrugged. "I woke up a little earlier than expected, and got ready a bit quicker." He turned to Eric. "Dad, can you give me a hand with my bags?"

"Sure," said Eric, and the two of them walked out to the car.

"So I take it your mother still doesn't know?" his father asked once they were outside.

Eric shrugged. "Wasn't sure how to broach the subject. Thought it might be especially weird given she would've woken up next to me."

"Well, we've got to tell her at some point."

"Yeah, I know," said Eric, "but maybe we tell her the swap happened some time after we woke up, so it's less weird."

His dad nodded. "Good idea. I'll get her to come out here, and we'll break the news together." So Eric's dad stuck his head in the door. "Mum, can you give us a hand too?"

"Do you want me to help too?" asked Trixie.

"No, that's fine," said Eric's dad.

Eric's mum got off the couch and came out to the car as well. "So where are all these bags you need help with? Did you pack too much again?"

"So here's the thing," said Eric, "and I know this might seem unbelievable, but the two of us actually had some kind of weird body swap thing happen this morning."

His dad nodded. "Sorry, what?" asked his mum.

"It's true," said Eric. "I'm actually Eric, and that's dad."

"Uh huh," said his mum. She looked at Eric and held his gaze. "And this didn't happen until this morning?"

"Exactly," said his dad. "I can prove it. Once we've brought all the bags in, I'll tell you something that neither of the kids would know."

Her eyes were still locked on Eric. "Right. Let's get those bags in, then."

So they brought Eric's bags in, and really, he hadn't packed nearly enough to justify needing three people, but Trixie just raised an eyebrow and didn't react. And then his mother grabbed his father by the hand, said, "Let's have a chat, young man, we've got some catching up to do," and led him into their bedroom.

"That was weird," said Trixie.

Eric shrugged. "She's right, they've got some catching up to do. Why don't we catch up, too? Got anything interesting you'd like to tell your dad?"

"Hmm, nothing comes to mind," she said, and switched on the TV.

He shrugged, and they watched in silence. After a few minutes, Trixie got up and started towards their bedroom. "I just want to see how long they're going to be," she said.

"It might be a private conversation," said Eric.

She shrugged. "If I hear them talking about something obviously private I'll leave them be." She walked over to the door, opened it a crack, peered through, then stopped, closed it again, and walked back to Eric. "On second thoughts, I do want to talk to you about something, Daddy," she said.

"Oh, OK dear," said Eric. "What is it?"

"Not here, though," she said. "Can we go into my room so we have some privacy?"

"Sure," said Eric, and the two of them walked to her room. They entered, and she closed and locked the door behind them. "Have a seat, Dad," she said. She sat on her bed and patted the space next to her.

"All right," said Eric. "So, what's up, honey?"

She took a deep breath. "So, when I looked in your bedroom, I saw Eric and Mum, and they were..." she paused, and shook her head. "He was having sex with her, Daddy!"

"Oh, wow," he said. Really Dad, he thought, you couldn't wait until later? Or maybe she couldn't who knows. "Well," he said, "I don't know, I'm sure it's complicated. Um. Your mother is a very sexual woman."

"It's wrong!" she said. "I'm a very sexual woman, you don't see me fucking my brother!"

"No, I suppose I don't," said Eric. "Uh. You're both adults though, so, as long as you used protection, you know..."

"Dad!"

"You're right. Of course not."

"I can't believe Mum would do this to you!"

Eric shrugged. As a matter of fact, she'd 'done it to him' that night, and 'unbelievable' was right. "You know, you're right, it's disappointing."

"She shouldn't get away with this!"

He shrugs. "Well, maybe not, but I don't know how I'd get back at her." He remembered back to the window, and Trixie watching them. "I mean, maybe it makes sense that I should get revenge, but what would even begin to make up for her having sex with Eric?"

"Yeah," said Trixie. She took a deep breath. "I mean, I suppose the obvious equivalent would be me."

Eric chuckled. "What a thought. But I'm so old, someone as young as you wouldn't be interested in someone like me."

She tutted. "You're not that old, Daddy. All of my friends think you're the handsomest Daddy. I think so too."

"Oh, that's lovely to hear," he said. "It wouldn't be right, though."

"No," she said. "Of course not."

He paused for a moment. "Well, maybe just a kiss wouldn't be so wrong, and that would be a little bit of payback."

"A kiss?"

He shook his head. "You're right, it's a silly idea."

"No!" she said, and she grabbed his face and kissed his lips. He held her to him, and they kissed tentatively at first, then passionately.

"You kiss well," he said.

"I do other things well too, Daddy," she said.

"Well, one thing at a time," he said, but he moved his hand to cup her right breast. He massaged it for a few seconds, then took it away and said, "Oh, sorry, I shouldn't."

"No!" she said. "That's fine, Dad. It's very normal, just like if you're checking for lumps or something."

"You're right," he said. "I can help you avoid cancer while also getting revenge." He slipped his hand into her shirt and started rubbing her breast over the bra.

"Hang on, Daddy," she said. She pulled her shirt over her head, reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, then threw it onto her bed and started kissing him again. He started stroked her breasts, rubbing the sides, and teasing the nipples. He left his left hand on her breast, and with his right hand, pulled her close to him and started stroking her left butt cheek. She moaned into his mouth while his fingers inched closer and closer to her butt crack, then slid down towards her pussy, stopping just short of it. He pulled his shirt off over his head, then lowered her down onto the bed and started sucking at her nipple. "Yes, Daddy," she said.

"Do you think it would be all right if..." he started. "No. We shouldn't."

"Say it, Daddy."

"I was going to suggest maybe we strip down to nothing. But we shouldn't."

"We should," she said, and pulled down her pants and panties, before stepping out of them. He pulled off his pants as well, then lay down on the bed on his back and reached his arms out to her. She sat on his lap, gently grinding on his hard cock while he held onto one butt cheek and one breast. They stayed like that for a few minutes, her gently grinding on his cock, while they kissed deeply and passionately. "You should just..." she paused. "You should just put the tip in."

"Yeah," he said, no longer bothering to pretend at reluctance. "As long as I don't push in it's no big deal."

"Right," she said. She grabbed his cock, lined it up between her legs, and started grinding some more. Only the very head was nestled between her legs, but then she placed her hands on Eric's chest and slowly sunk down all the way.

"Well," he said, "this is just revenge on them for what they're doing."

"Right," she said. She lifted up, dragging her pussy lips up his shaft, then gently slid down again. He grabbed her by the hips and started moving her up and down. "Yes, Daddy," she moaned.

"Yes Trixie," he said back. Again and again she bounced up and down on his dick, his hands moving from her butt to her breasts, then rubbing her clit, his mouth passionately kissing her, shoving his tongue down her throat, then moving down her body and latching his lips onto her nipple.

He picked her up, and rolled them both over so she was lying down, and he was on top of her, still siding into her again and again. Eventually he felt it coming. "You're on the pill, right?"

"Yes Daddy," she said. "Fill me up, Daddy!"

He locked lips with her again, then thrust again, and again, and started to feel himself emptying into her. He clasped her to him, not wanting any space between them as he came again and again. Spent, he rolled over on his back, and she curled up against his chest.

They must've dozed off, because the next thing Eric recalled was a knocking on the door. "Dear, are you in there?" asked his mum.

They looked at each other. "Give us a minute," he called out. They both quickly got dressed, then unlocked the door and rejoined their parents.

"What were you doing in there?" asked their mum.

Eric shrugged. "We were just chatting, and I guess we dozed off and had a nap. Did you do all the chatting you needed to?"

Their mum gave a smile like the cat that ate the cream, or the mum that got vigorously fucked twice in one day, and said, "Always great to catch up, but there's never enough time to catch up on all the new things in Eric's life."

"Great," said Trixie, who might've been a little more terse with her mum if it wasn't for the fact that she was full of her father's semen; after all, as the saying goes, no one's on their high horse when they're full of their own father's semen.

Well, it should be a saying.

The rest of the day went without anymore incestuous activity, until it was time for bed. "You know, I think Eric and I still have some catching up to do," said their mum. "I thought he might sleep in my room tonight. You don't mind do you honey? I don't see my son as often as I'd like, so I like to spend as much time as I can with him."

"Of course," said Eric. "I'll take the opportunity to spend more time with Trixie."

"Great," said his mum. So that night, their parents slept in their own bedroom which was very normal if you realised it was actually their father in Eric's body, and maybe a little weird if, like Trixie, you were the only one in the house who didn't know that. And their parents took advantage of the fact that their father was in a younger body than usual, and fucked two or three times, and Eric and his sister also fucked a few times that night, although with longer breaks between, since their dad's body needed time to recover between sessions. And some time after they fell asleep, Eric and his dad both woke up in a small room that was neither of their bedrooms, with a fairy perched on a chair between them, tutting in a disapproving manner.

~

"Where are we?" asked Eric.

"You're in my realm," said the fairy. "I've been watching you, and I've never seen such a display of depravity."

"Huh?" asked Eric's dad.

The fairy shook its head. "So first," it nodded towards Eric, "you go down on your own mother."

His dad looked at him. "Eric?"

Eric shrugged. "Does it count as bad if I was in your body? And besides, head doesn't count, right?"

His dad shrugged. "I guess that makes sense. And she's a very sexual woman. You really went down on her? No wonder she was happy."

Eric shrugged. "I didn't want to make you look bad."

12