Spooky Saturday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His dad nodded. "Good thinking. I am worried that you've set a precedent, now."

The fairy shook its head. "I can't believe you're not more mad about this. But, not only that, then you," and it nodded at Eric's dad, "fucked her while in your son's body!"

"Well, she's my wife," said Eric's dad.

"Yeah," said Eric, "you can't really expect him not to fuck his own wife."

"Especially when she's..."

"Yes yes," said the fairy, "I know, she's a very sexual woman."

"Right!" said Eric.

"And how about you fucking your own sister?"

His dad looked at him. "Eric? When was this?"

Eric shrugged. "She saw what she thought was me having sex with Mum, and she thought you deserved to get back at her. I couldn't just explain what was going on."

His dad had a thoughtful look. "Well, I suppose that makes a certain kind of sense."

The fairy gave a deep sigh. "You guys are ridiculous. Forget it, I'm switching you back. As soon as you walk through that door, you'll be back in your own bodies."

"That was you?" asked Eric, but the fairy was gone.

"What door?" asked his Dad, and suddenly there was a door where there hadn't been one before.

"Huh," said Eric. "I guess I'll probably wake up next to Mum, then."

"Probably," said his dad. He paused a moment, and then, "You know, your mother's just gotten her head wrapped around the idea that we're bodyswapped. Maybe it would be too much to process if we told her we'd swapped back already."

"Good point," said Eric. "And if..."

"Your mother's a very sexual woman," said his dad. "Just... don't make me look bad."

"Right," said Eric. "And I guess for now you could continue keeping Trixie company at night."

"For now," said his dad. He thought for a moment. "So she thinks she slept with me?"

Eric shrugged. "Seemed like the easiest way to not have her overreact after she thought I was having sex with Mum."

"Ah," said his dad.

"Might be simpler to not act like anything has changed," said Eric.

"Hmm, you think so?"

"Don't want to give her a reason to break her silence."

"Good point."

So the two of them walked through the door, and Eric found himself back in his own body waking up once again in his parents' bed, and Eric's dad found himself back in his own body, waking up for the first time in Trixie's bed. And, so as to not complicate matters, Eric continued fucking his mum, and Trixie continued fucking her dad, and the fairy continue spying on all four of them because, for all the fairy's morally superior posturing, it was a pervert, and really enjoyed watching incest.

12