All Comments on 'Spooky Saturday'

by Purechicanery

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic10 months ago

Great premise, but lots more sex and lots more description of that sex.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with Klitomatic!

SirDigbyChickenCaesarSirDigbyChickenCaesar10 months ago

"Well, statistically, rape."

Self-awareness? In MY Literotica?

Fairytale whimsy with a satirical eye is a fast-track to my good graces. I'll keep an eye out for you. ;P

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think that this was an opportunity to create a decent story - but it was thrown away, It seemed that you continually wandered around and never really went up an interesting direction, Try, try again,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly but fun

live4thebjlive4thebj4 months ago

One it isn’t rape if the person doesn’t say no. Second rape in a story is just a fucking story people. Incest is okay but not rape. Such hypocrites. With that said story was just too silly for me to find it arousing. **

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

I enjoyed the story

🙉🙊🙈💨🤔😳

PurechicaneryPurechicanery2 months agoAuthor

"One it isn’t rape if the person doesn’t say no. Second rape in a story is just a fucking story people. Incest is okay but not rape. Such hypocrites. With that said story was just too silly for me to find it arousing."

Hmmm some interesting points you make here that I might go ahead and address if that's all right.

Laws obviously vary from country to country, but I don't think the majority actually have 'saying no' as a prerequisite for a sex act being considered rape. Otherwise would be rapists could simply have sex with sleeping people, or gag their victims first, and they'd be in the clear. I feel like most countries' rape laws would have to be more robust than to allow for such a loophole.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'rape in a story is just a fucking story'. The characters in stories don't know they're characters in stories, and to me it makes more sense to write them caring about rape, rather than say something like 'man I would have a problem with the idea of rape if it weren't for the fact I was a fictional character and these events aren't real'. I'm not sure, maybe you have something else in mind for how fictional characters might react to the idea of rape in light of the fact that they are fictional characters.

As to your comment that, 'Incest is okay but not rape. Such hypocrites." You know what, I'd be happy to go on the record as saying that all types of consensual sex are better than all types of non consensual sex. That doesn't mean I necessarily think incest is a super great idea in real life, but if two consenting adults who happen to be related want to have sex, I probably don't care as long as they try to avoid procreating. It's weird but if they're consenting they're not really hurting anyone, whereas rape most definitely is. So no, IMO this is not hypocrisy, and these things are not morally equivalent.

As to this story being too silly, fair enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous