Sport Center Coupling

Story Info
He bumped into her at a game and then they fucked.
3.5k words
4.56
20.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

It happened in a split second, and I am surprised that I even saw it, much less actually played a role in it. I was standing in the crowd, and I say crowd and not a line, waiting to place an order for a Coke and a hot dog when she turned around in front of me with her hands full of two large drinks. She looked up and our eyes locked for about two seconds, long enough for some college-age kid to run into her. I watched as her drinks went up while she started down. I knew I was about to witness a small disaster, so I did what any man would do -- I rescued the drinks. I reached out and somehow, I don't know how, I grabbed her two drinks from her. She finished her short journey to the concrete floor and the kid disappeared.

"Are you okay?" She didn't answer for a few seconds as she scrambled to her feet. Then she smiled at me, a wide and warm smile that positively warmed me to my toes.

She was beautiful! She was close to my age and I was a month short of thirty-five. She wore her dark brown hair long, halfway down her back. There was a gentle wave to her hair; I don't know any other way to describe it. There were curls in her hair but it was not curly. Her eyes were the deepest brown I had ever seen and they seemed to sparkle as she surveyed me. She was tall. I mean, actually tall. She was about my height and I come in around six feet three inches. She wore a loose-fitting long-sleeve sweater that didn't seem to hide her full figure as much as I suspect it was intended to. I saw the hint of large and hard nipples in spite of the bulky sweater material. She wore tight cotton slacks and she was slender with full hips and a round ass.

Like I said, she was beautiful.

When we finished our quick review of each other, she broke the silence.

"Uh, I believe those are mine." I glanced down at the drinks in my hands and became excited enough to squeeze the plastic cups hard enough for the lids to pop off. She seemed to forgive the dumbest man in the building because she smiled again and pointed to the two large drinks still in my hands. I returned her lidless drinks, feeling terribly stupid because I couldn't think of anything smart to say. So I said something really stupid.

"So, do you come here often?" She held my gaze for about a second, and then she burst out laughing. It was a loud, full-bodied laugh that came from somewhere deep inside her and I loved it. No suppressed twitter, no girlish giggle, just a deep and loud laughter that lasted several seconds. Finally, her laughter died down, but the sparkle remained in her eyes.

"Yes, actually. Nearly every day. How about you?" That sparkle caused a tingle that danced up and down my spine for a couple of seconds, totally killing my brain's speech center. After another couple of seconds, I discovered that I could speak after all. This time I tried to sound reasonably intelligent.

"This is my first time. I am here with an old Army buddy so he could watch his daughter play volleyball. I used to play back when I was in high school and then in college. Not part of the college team, just intramural teams. And then I refereed for a year. And then I helped coach the girl's volleyball team. The official college team. And I have always watched volleyball when there was a game on TV. Plus..." I realized that just because I had discovered the ability to speak didn't mean I should perform the activity for long periods of time, so I just shut up. We gazed into each other's eyes for several seconds and then she spoke.

"Well, I have to get back. I don't want the game to end when I am not there." So she smiled again, said goodbye, and quickly walked off. In seconds she disappeared in the mass of student bodies and I didn't see her any more.

I stood there for at least ten seconds, feeling like I had just lost a bid for a mint-condition 1973 Jaguar XKE in emerald green. I was really disappointed. I mean, seriously, there was a spark there. It wasn't just the tingle of lust that coursed through my body, it was a genuine spark. Somehow I knew we could have developed a serious relationship had we met under different circumstances. And now we wouldn't. I had been so tongue-tied that I had lost the opportunity. No name, no phone number, no address -- just a memory.

Suddenly, the man standing next to me nudged me and pointed to the snack bar.

"You are next, man." I turned and placed my order, trying to forget her.

I paid for my order and then took it off the counter and turned to walk back into the arena, and almost bumped into her. She was smiling widely, and it was warm and wonderful. I paused, so surprised that I was unable to speak or even move. She broke the silence with words that really turned me on.

"I thought we had a connection in those few seconds, so I decided I wanted to get your name." She paused and I found my voice again.

"My name is Mike Kelly. What is yours?"" I paused, waiting for her response.

"My name is Erin Brooks. What brings you here? The college girls?" I had to grin because that was definitely one of the reasons. Girls in college today wear a lot less clothes than when I was in college, and I loved the distraction. I grinned at Erin and decided to admit it.

"Well, that might be one of the reasons, but it is not the major reason, I promise. I find older women far more attractive to my tastes. But really, I am here with a Navy buddy. His daughter is playing in the tournament and he wanted to see her play. So I decided to come with him." I tried to make my smile as warm and inviting as I could, and apparently I succeeded. She paused for a moment, and then seemed to push her boobs out slightly. I glanced down at them, and the nipples that seemed to be begging to be twisted, and then I quickly raised my eyes to hers. I saw her grin morph into a teasing smile and my dick got hard almost immediately. She glanced down at the lump behind my zipper and grinned even wider as she let her glance turn into a long look. I got even harder as she surveyed my seven inches reaching out for her. Then she grabbed my hand.

"Follow me." And she pulled me down the hall. Stopping in front of the door to the girl's locker room, she dug into her pocket and pulled out a key. Inserting the key into the lock, she opened the door and pulled me inside. I looked around, remembering that I always wondered what a girl's locker room looked like. All the movies I had seen as a teenager filled my mind with images of eighteen year old college girls running around in various stages of undress. Erin locked the door and then she almost dragged me over to a nearby bench. As she turned to me, I asked what I thought was an important question.

"What about the volleyball team? They might come back here at any second." She saw the concern in my eyes and tried to remove it.

"Half time is over and we have at least ten minutes before the game ends. Plus, I am the assistant coach and I am allowed to be here." Erin grinned at me again and I realized that I was really enjoying the sparkle in her eyes when she grinned. I hesitated and she leaned into me and kissed me. In half a second, the kiss turned passionate. My right hand found her left boob without me even thinking about it, and I gently squeezed it. She moaned into our kiss as she moved her hands to my chest. She rubbed my pecs for a couple of seconds, causing her to moan again. I was not a body builder but I worked out three times a week, resulting in a muscular body. Erin caressed my chest and the six-pack a little lower, moaning even more.

By this time I was massaging both of her breasts, enjoying their size and weight. I decided that she must have been a D-Cup, and I enjoyed exploring every inch of them. But mostly, I enjoyed pinching and twisting her nipples. They were large and very hard, and I wanted to suck on them so bad. She seemed to read my mind and she broke our kiss. Stepping back a foot, she grabbed the bottom edge of her sweater and pulled it up and over her head. I stared at her boobs, barely hidden by a lacy and nearly transparent bra. I moaned loudly, thinking that I might cum any second. She paused for a second, an expectant expression in her eyes.

"Well? Your turn." Erin grinned widely at me, clearly waiting for me to remove my shirt. I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, revealing my upper body to her gaze. The look of lust that filled her eyes turned me on even more, and she softly stroked my chest and abs. Then she reached in back of her and unfastened the clasp to her bra. It fell away and I stared at the most perfect set of boobs I had ever seen. I have seen a lot of breasts in my life, both onscreen and in real life, but these were awesome. They jutted out as if reaching for me, and they hung slightly because of their size. It felt like they were designed to fit into my large hands.

Before I could grab her boobs again, Erin bent over to untie her shoes, kicking them off to the side. Then she unsnapped her pants. Looking directly into my eyes with a very teasing grin, she slowly eased them over her hips and down her legs, taking quite some seconds to perform this simple task. She stepped out of them and kicked them over with her shoes. Her wide and teasing grin still in place, she spoke into the silence of the locker room.

"Next." She waited as I unbuckled my belt, unsnapped my jeans, and slowly slid them down. In two inches she could see that I wore no underwear, and she moaned loudly. I continued another couple of inches, revealing most of my long and hard dick reaching down my right pantleg. She moaned and reached out to touch it but pulled her hand back before making contact.

"All in good time..." Her voice was very quiet and filled with excitement.

I paused for a couple more seconds with my dick mostly exposed, and then I pushed my jeans down another couple of inches. This allowed my hard cock to spring out and up. It came to a stop pointing directly at her. She murmured to herself again.

"Oh, shit." Those two words filled me with impatience and I pushed my pants down to my ankles. I stepped out of them and kicked them over by her clothes. This time I spoke.

"I think you need some help with what's left." I stared at her very lacy panties, thinking about how badly I wanted to pull them down and bury my face in her bush. And the more I stared, the more I wondered if she was hiding a bush. Her panties covered more of her lower portions than I would have expected, and they seemed to be puffed out more than swollen lips would do but not enough for it to be hiding a dick. Was it a full and untrimmed bush waiting for me to discover? I was excited about the bush part and thrilled about the dick part. We locked gazes for a couple of seconds and then she nodded. I dropped to my knees in front of her and then reached for her panties. I slowly pulled them down inch by inch, enjoying the process of revealing her lower portions.

It only took an inch to confirm that she had hair. And I LOVE hair! The more the better. I love to play with it and pull on it and run my fingers through it, and I especially love to explore it, searching out the treasures that I knew were hiding there. I quickly glanced up at her, my wide smile confirming my full and complete appreciation of her hair. And then I continued.

I pulled her panties down far enough to realize that her bush was thick and long, as if she didn't trim at all. I peered closely, looking for her hidden lips, and I could barely see them and how they disrupted the thick carpet of hair. I moaned uncontrollably, longing to press my face into her hair.

But I was patient, and I slowly slid her panties down to her ankles. I felt her hand on the top of my head as she steadied herself, and then she stepped out of her panties, one foot at a time. I tossed them over to the shoes and other clothes. And then I stood.

Two people, totally naked, their eyes slowly examining each other's bodies as if to memorize them. Then Erin closed the distance between us. We wrapped our arms around each other and pressed our lips together. We kissed with all the passion that had been building and we slowly undressed. We were moaning in pleasure as we kissed, and our hands were roaming all over each other's bodies. I pinched her nipples, squeezing them between the thumbs and forefingers of both hands, pulling a loud moan from Erin. Then I gently twisted them and Erin groaned louder. Finally, I pinched her nipples hard and firmly twisted them. She screamed her pleasure, her noises echoing across the empty locker room.

Meanwhile, she had spent the time stroking my hard cock. And apparently I really liked this unexpected, sex-filled, intermission more than I thought because I was so hard and so long that my dick actually hurt. For a second, I wondered if it was too hard to cum, and then I grinned wider as I realized I didn't care. I was going to enjoy this a lot.

Erin took my hand and actually pulled me over to a bench that ran down the center between two rows of lockers. Slowly, she reclined on her back with her legs on both sides of the bench and her feet fully on the floor. This naturally spread her legs some, showing me her pussy and her bush. Then she spread her legs even more. This opened her pussy lips, making them more obvious than when they were hiding in the forest. I actually drooled as I stood there.

I looked down at Erin, seeing how beautiful she was with her long hair spilling over the wooden bench and her eyes sparkling up at me. Then my eyes dropped to her pussy lips hiding in her lush pubic hair. I made the decision and slowly dropped to lay on the bench between her legs. Pressing my lips gently against her lips, I licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top. She moaned loudly and I licked her again. She tasted strong but sweet and I felt myself get even harder. After long and slow licks bringing loud moans from her, I finally fastened my lips on her clit and sucked. She screamed in surprise and grabbed my head.

As she tangled her fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth tight against her pussy, she wrapped her long legs around my waist. Between her fingers in my hair and her legs tight around me, she was keeping me from pulling away. So I settled in for a long series of mouth action. Her pussy began oozing juices and I loved lapping up everything I could. After quite some seconds using only my tongue and lips, I slowly eased two fingers into her very wet pussy. Erin groaned loudly as I explored her pussy walls with my fingers. I increased the speed of my fingers moving in and out, literally jamming them deep inside her, and sucked harder on her clit. She was making all sorts of sounds that sounded a little but not much like she was trying to talk. I was loving every second of making love to her pussy, but she finally interrupted me.

"Mike, I really need to feel your big hard cock in me. Please fuck me." I smiled down at her and did what she asked.

I raised my body off hers and positioned my cock at the entrance of her pussy. I loved how her bush tickled the head of my cock as I stroked her a couple times to make sure I was wet.

"Come on, Mike. My pussy has been pouring out juices for five minutes. Stop playing around and fuck me!" I grinned at her and shoved my cock deep inside her pussy, discovering she was right about how wet she was. I easily slid all seven inches inside her. Erin shouted in pleasure as her eyes open wide and stared at me.

"Shit, that feels so good. Now fuck me hard. Pound my pussy until I cum. Will you do that for me?" Her eyes were pleading with mine and I couldn't resist her demand. I eased in and out one more time, and then I began to pound her. In and out, driving my cock deep inside her, I enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy gripping my cock. I increased my speed and was moving as fast as I could. She was making noises of excitement the entire time, and I began to get concerned that someone walking by the door might hear her.

Suddenly she screamed, and her pussy gripped me tightly. I felt her muscles ripple and throb around my cock as my actions made her cum. I slowed to let her enjoy her orgasm, feeling the aftershocks grip and then release my cock. Finally, she was finished and she smiled up at me.

"Oh, Mike, that was awesome. You made me cum so hard..." She smiled widely and pulled her head off the bench so she could kiss me. After several seconds of kissing, she pulled back and let her head rest on the bench.

"You haven't cum yet. Pound me, Mike. I want to feel you cum inside of me. Fill my pussy with your hot and thick cum." And, again, I obeyed her command. I began pounding her pussy again, knowing I would last only a few more seconds.

I felt the familiar tingling of my balls as I approached my orgasm. I looked down at her, my face contorted by the approaching pleasure.

"I am about to cum." Erin began to lift her hips off the bench to force me even deeper inside her hot and wet pussy. And then I came.

It was powerful, probably the most powerful orgasm I had experienced. I shoved my cock into her pussy hard for several more thrusts, emptying my balls deep inside her. She moaned and groaned and made all sorts of noises. I merely grunted, as I deposited my cum inside her. After several jets of my hot cum were resting peacefully inside her, I slowly lowered myself on her. She wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me in position for quite some seconds. Finally, she released me and I raised up enough to sit on the bench between her legs. I looked down and saw gobs of cum oozing out of her pussy to pool on the bench, leaving a deposit as evidence of our actions. She sat up and looked down, seeing the pool of cum.

"I think we should leave this here for the girls to discover. Maybe it will inspire them for their dates after the game." She smiled up and me and I nodded in agreement with her suggestion, a twisted smile on my face. Finally, she spoke again, her voice echoing in the empty locker room.

"Well, you have a hot dog to eat and I have a game to get back to. So let me clean you off." She had me stand and then took my dripping cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked for several seconds, making sure there was no evidence of our activity left on my cock.

"I just love licking my juices off a hard dick. It makes a great finale to a great fuck." And she smiled into my eyes.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers