Business Trip Sex: The College Jock

Story Info
Wife fucks football team captain in college dorm.
1.5k words
3.78
55.1k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is part of my Business Trip Sex chronicles. Working for a multinational company required me to go on these trips quite often, so the stories under this collection are from different trips, and did not necessarily happen on the same trip. **

It has been a stressful week for me and my team as we had to work long hours daily to close the project during this trip. As soon as we got the final sign off from our clients, the team started making plans on how to unwind and relax for the night. Some of the folks had to rush to the airport to catch their flight home, some decided to do some retail therapy, while I decided to stay back at my hotel to pack my things and get some rest. After packing my bags, I decided to go out for a nightcap at the club just a few blocks away from my hotel.

Since it was still relatively early, there were not a lot of people in the club yet so I was able to pick a quiet spot near the edge of the bar. I was quietly sipping my margarita and did not notice that the place stated to get full. The volume of the place started to get louder, and when I turned to check behind me, I saw a lot of young folks, mostly college students, already having fun on the dance floor. When the bartender brought my next glass of margarita, he told me that the place gets really busy on Friday nights as the college students from the nearby campus go out to party.

I didn't mind the festivities behind me and I just enjoyed my drink quietly, until I was approached by a young stud. He started chatting with me and though I was tired, I decided to be polite and accommodate him. He was tall, muscular, and handsome, and later on I learned that his name was Lewis, he was 6'3", 245 lbs., and captain of the college football team. We chatted for quite some time, and when the DJ played a popular tune, he asked me to dance and pulled me to the dance floor. I am 5'2", 105 lbs., so it wasn't hard for him to drag me to the center of the club. Feeling that I didn't have any choice, I decided to go with the flow and follow him as we joined his friends and teammates on the dance floor.

After spending some time on the dance floor, and downing a couple of shots from his friends, Lewis started getting too close that I could feel his body grinding against mine. I took this as my queue to exit and head back to the hotel, but before I could do so, he wrapped his hug arms around my waste and started grinding behind me. I felt a huge bulge grinding against my ass and my lower back, but I wasn't sure if it was his other arm or his cock, so sought to find out. I slowly slipped my right hand behind me so I could feel what was rubbing against me, and to my surprise, it wasn't his arm! It was probably the biggest cock I've ever felt, and to be honest, I got really horny and felt the urge to see it in the flesh.

I decided to rub his cock from outside his jeans and as soon as he felt what I was doing, he moved his hand up from my waist to my tits, then he whispered to my ear that we should go somewhere and continue this. I was too horny to say now, so I followed him outside the club. I suggested that we go back to my hotel room, but since his dorm was nearer and we couldn't wait to get into each others pants, we decided to go there instead. The moment we stepped inside his room, he lay me on the bed and we started making out. As he drove his tongue deep in my mouth, I could feel his cock growing even as it pressed against my body. He started undressing me, working from my top down to my thongs until I was completely naked, then he started to undress as well. As he pulled down his boxers, I was greeted by the biggest cock I have ever seen!

I wanted his cock so bad so I sat up the bed and began stroking his cock which was at least 11 inches long, and thick enough that I could barely wrap my fingers around it. I wasn't sure how much of it I could take, but I went on to put his cock in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around the head of his cock and slowly went as far as I could, but it seems that I only got a couple of inches beyond the head before I felt like gagging. Lewis wanted to go deeper into my throat so he grabbed my head and began pushing me down his shaft. I've done deep throat before but I haven't gagged this much before, and I don't think I even got his whole cock inside my mouth.

"Fuck me already!" I told Lewis as I really wanted his cock inside me. He obliged by bending me over so he could fuck me doggy style. He teased my already soaking cunt by rubbing his cock against my clit, before he slowly penetrated me from behind. I could feel my pussy getting stretched like never before, and all I could do was moan in pleasure. He started gently to allow me to adjust to the size of his shaft, and it took a few thrusts before he was able to put his entire cock inside me. He slowly increased his pace until he was literally ramming me from behind. I was moaning (or screaming) in pleasure as I felt his cock press against my pelvis with each thrust.

After fucking me hard from behind, Lewis lay on the bed and asked me to ride his cock. I mounted him as instructed and he held me by my hips to guide me down his shaft. I controlled the pace at first, gyrating slowly as I went up and down his cock, while he had his way playing with my stiff nipples with his tongue and fingers. After a while, he took control by hugging me tight and began fucking me really hard. I could hear him talking dirty to me as his cock pummeled my pussy, but I couldn't understand everything he was saying as my moans were louder than his voice, but I did hear him say that he was going to fuck my pussy so good, I was going to be sore for days.

He stopped fucking me for a while as he stood by the bed side and asked me to come near. He lifted me up the bed and had me wrap my legs around him, then he resumed fucking me. He was a big and strong athlete so he didn't have a hard time fucking me this way. He was fucking me hard but he couldn't go as deep in this position, so my cunt which was starting to get sore got a little breather from his pounding. A while after, without pulling his cock out, he lay me on the bed and began plowing my pussy as deep as he could again. He kept his frantic fucking pace, making me moan and scream even louder than before. I was lost in ecstasy as I reached orgasm, but he didn't let up with the pounding he was giving my cunt.

He pulled out shortly after and I knew he was about to cum as he knelt beside me and jacked his cock off beside my face. I was ready to suck it and make him cum in my mouth, but he gently pushed me down on the bed and started exploding his cum on my face. He squirted his jizz all over my mouth and face, and when he was done, he asked me to suck the drops of cum oozing out of his cock.

He stood up and gave me a wet face towel so I could wipe the cum off of my face, then he handed my my clothes so I could get dressed. After we both put our clothes back on, he gave me another deep kiss before leading me out of his room. When we got out, I was surprised to see that some of his teammates and friends have gone back to the dorm as well. "You were really loud in there, I guess he wrecked you pretty good!" said one of his friend as he gave Lewis a high five. I was a bit embarrassed so I just smiled back at him. As Lewis led me out of the dorm, he offered to walk me back to my hotel but I declined as I don't want to risk having any of my group mates seeing me with a college jock. I walked back to the hotel slowly, partly because I was still a bit weak on the knees, buy mainly because I felt really sore between my legs.