Sports Massage

Story Info
Maria attends an awards night.
1.7k words
4.14
8.5k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/14/2022
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers

Jack is on the board of our local football team. He was always trying to get me along to games, but I was never interested. The club held an awards ceremony at the end of the season, and Jack invited me along. Normally I'd have said no, but the thought of a room full of fit guys definitely interested me.

"Ok Jack, I'll come this year" I told him.

"You won't regret it, I can promise you" he replied.

What did he have planned, I thought to myself.

It was the awards night, and I had decided not to show too much flesh, as it was quite a formal occasion. I had on a nice black dress, that came just above the knee.

We were seated with Bob and Jane, who were fellow board members. It was a pleasant evening, and there was certainly plenty of hot footballers. Jack excused himself, leaving me alone with Bob and Jane. I looked around and did catch the odd player checking me out. We chatted, but it was mostly football talk. I was starting to get a little bored. Jack returned, and he was with a fit looking black guy. Maybe things were looking up. Bob and Jane obviously knew him. Jack introduced him to me. His name was Marc, and was the clubs new French signing. He spoke very good English.

"Pleased to meet you Maria."

He was about 6 ft, and was very handsome. Bob and Jane excused themselves, as they had a long journey south the next day. Once they left, the three of us got chatting.

"Maria, I was telling Marc that you do sports massages,"

I do what? What was Jack up to. I played along with it, trying to work out where this was going.

"I do, but have not been doing it for long" I replied.

"Marc's just come back from an injury, and I said you could help with his recovery."

So I was to do a massage, on this fit young French man. Who was I to refuse.

"I could certainly help, if Marc is OK with that."

"That would be great Maria" he replied.

We arranged a time for the following week, and said our goodbyes. Marc thanked me, and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hope I didn't put you on the spot there darling?"

"You did, but I'll let you off" I laughed back.

When I asked Jack how I was going to do it, without any equipment or training, he told me it was all sorted. He had bought a massage table, and oils.

"And what about training?" I asked.

"Just remember your massage with Marcus, I'm sure you'll be fine" he winked.

The day arrived, and Jack set the table up in our bedroom, while I was getting ready. I put on my white sports top and 3/4 length leggings, that I had bought on our holiday. There'd be no need for underwear today. Jack had installed a camera, in the corner of the room, so he could watch later.

It was almost time for Marc to arrive, so I put my belt on, with the oils I'd be using. The door bell rang, and I opened the door. Marc greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, as I invited him in.

I told him to take a seat, and offered him a drink.

"Just a glass of water please" he replied.

I got him a glass, and we chatted a little.

"Where is Jack today?" he asked.

"He had to go into the office today, unfortunately, " I lied to him.

I was getting a little nervous now, not wanting to mess this up. Best get started or I may back out, I told myself.

"Are you ready for your massage Marc?" I asked him.

"Yes, I am Maria" he replied back.

I lead him up the stairs, and invited him into our bedroom.

"Sorry it is in here, but my massage room is getting redecorated."

"That's no problem Maria. "

"Ok Marc, I'll let you get ready. There is a towel on the table, just give me a shout when you are ready."

I left him to get changed, and waited in our spare bedroom. After a few minutes, Marc shouted that he was ready. Entering the room, he was already lieing facedown on the table, with the towel covering him. My nervousness left me, replaced by excitement.

I started working on his neck and shoulders, hopefully getting rid of any knots there. His hand lightly touched my leg, as I worked harder on his shoulder. He apologised and moved his hand. Once I'd finished with his neck and shoulders, I got to work on his back. He was definitely fit.

"That feels nice, Maria" he sighed me.

My hand moved to the base of his back, and fought hard not to check his butt out.

I then moved to the foot of the table, to work on his feet and legs. My hands started loosen any tension in his calves. I was really enjoying this, and was definitely getting turned on. It was the contrast of my white hands, on his black body. My nipples were getting aroused, and I could clearly see them. I worked on his thighs next, giving them extra attention.

"Ok Marc, I'm finished on your back, would you like me to do your front."

"If you don't mind Maria, you are certainly very good at this," he replied back.

I told him to turn over, as I looked the other way. Turning back, I gazed at his amazing body. He noticed this, and gave me a smile. I couldn't keep my eyes off his bulge, under the towel. My hands started to work on his chest, before moving onto his abs. It was amazing feeling his hard body. I noticed his cock twitching under his towel. Turning to face him, he was looking at me with a big smile. He was obviously enjoying this, as much as myself. My hand slowly moved down and loosened his towel. At the same time, I felt his hand touching my ass. I slowly removed the towel, exposing his big black cock. He was starting to get hard, as I poured oil over it. I slowly started pulling his foreskin back, enjoying the feel of this monster getting harder. My legs opened, so he could start rubbing my pussy. He must have been around 8 inch long, fully erect. It was very thick, and I started giving him head. His cock tasted so good, as I started gagging on it. He loved it, when I used my tongue on the head of his cock.

His body looked amazing, covered in oil. I applied more oil to his cock, as I started wanking him. He sat up, and we started to kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth. My pussy was very wet, as his fingers was rubbing it, through the material of my leggings.

"Let's get comfortable," I told him.

Marc got off the table, and followed me to the bed. I had my back to him, and both his hands were cupping my tits. His big cock was pressed against me. He removed my top, and starting tweaking my nipples. They were rock hard, and very large. He started kissing my neck, as his other hand moved down my body. I started pulling on his cock, loving how big it felt in my tiny hands. He now had his hand inside my leggings. I opened my legs, then felt his fingers rubbing my lips. He slowly inserted a couple of fingers inside me. It wasn't long before I had an orgasm. He removed his fingers from my cunt, and asked me to suck them. My juices tasted so good, as I sucked his fingers dry.

I lay down on the bed, and opened my legs wide. My pussy felt really wet, and wanted his tongue so bad.

"I want you to lick my pussy," I told him.

He did as I asked, feeling his tongue licking my lips, while inserting a few fingers inside me. My clitty was now getting the attention of his tongue, as he slipped another finger inside me. He must have had four in by now, and my pussy was getting nice and stretched. I was now ready for that big black cock.

Marc started sucking my nipples, as I felt his cock entering me. He slid his whole length into me. The orgasm hit me big, as he started pulling out, before giving me his whole length again. He positioned my legs on his shoulders, then started thrusting really hard into me. His balls were slapping against my pussy, as I came again.

He was now in charge, as he moved me onto all fours. I was going to feel that cock fill me from behind. My head was buried in my pillow, as his cock went deep and hard. I was soaking wet. I loved the feeling of his cock, and how it was stretching me. He removed his cock, my pussy feeling well and truly used.

I was still on all fours, when he started using his tongue on my anus. It felt so good and I asked him to use his finger. His finger went all the way inside, then another and I had a massive orgasm. Before I knew what was happening, I could feel his cock enter. This was new to me, but I was loving it too much, so didn't ask him to stop. He slowly starting entering my ass hole, and it hurt a little. I told him to put more oil on his cock. He did as I asked, then started inserting his cock again. All of a sudden, I went from pain to feeling total ecstasy. His whole length was now in my hole, and it felt amazing. His fingers starting playing with my pussy, as he slowly fucked my ass. It wasn't long, before I had another massive orgasm.

"I'm going to cum soon, let me cum in your mouth, " he told me.

He lay down, and I went down on him. His cock tasted so good, even though he'd fucked my ass. I was surprised how nice it tasted. He exploded in my mouth, his cum tasting so good. I sucked him dry, swallowing everything.

We lay on the bed, his arms wrapped around me. It wasn't long before he was hard again, and we fucked for ages, until it was dark outside. What a day, and what a cock.

Jarca69
Jarca69
132 Followers