Sportswriter Heaven

Story Info
He sees his story subject in a new way.
12.7k words
4.72
5.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

Sportswriter Heaven

He sees his story subject in a new way

By ELicksEr

Dane was sweating bullets, and just looking for some shade.

He had just refereed his third game in a row under a hot June sun and had to cool off -- he still had two more games to officiate before the soccer tournament was over. As he sipped on a Gatorade under a tent, all he could think about was driving the 30 minutes it would take him to get home, get a shower and go out for some cold beers.

And then those thoughts were interrupted by a lovely vision: Haley Dawson strolled by with two of her friends.

He couldn't help but stare as the girl walked past. Haley had been the star soccer player two years ago at the high school in his town, the school he covered for the local newspaper and blog. She was also quite an athlete in track and field.

She had led her soccer team to the state championship game in her senior year, made first team All-State, and was recruited by a low-level Division I school about an hour away. She had also won a state title in the long jump, took second in the 400 and anchored her 4 x 400 team to a bronze medal.

All this while being one of the hottest looking females Dane had ever laid eyes on.

Haley had high cheekbones and an elegant face, long blond hair she usually wore in a ponytail, impossibly long legs that led to a small but tight ass and small, but well-proportioned breasts, sitting high on her chest.

The week after the track season ended, Dane did a lengthy feature story on Haley that documented all of her athletic accomplishments. It was deserved... but Dane still felt nervous when he had done the interview -- he didn't want anybody to think he was doing the story just because Haley was gorgeous.

He could still remember how he had to take great pains to look in Haley's eyes and not drop down to take in her beauty while he was asking questions.

By the time all of those memories washed over him, he saw that Haley was walking back toward the tent, this time by herself.

As Haley came closer, she gave a little waive and said, "Hey, Mr. Adams."

"Hi, Haley. You know, you can call me Dane now, since you're not in high school."

"OK, cool."

"So I saw you had a really good season last fall. You like college?"

As Haley answered, she swerved over and sat in a chair next to Dane.

"It's good to get out of the sun -- we're playing in about a half an hour. And, yeah, we had a fun season."

"What field are you on for your game?"

"Field 2, I think."

"What a coincidence, that's where I'm reffing the next game."

"Cool. Hey, you know I haven't seen you since that article ran, and I feel bad. I should have thanked you for it. I thought it was a great article and my grandma cut it out and put it in a big frame. I've got it hanging on my dorm wall."

"Well, that's nice. We usually don't get many thank yous from readers, mostly just complaints."

"You're welcome. Guess I'll see you at the game."

Haley got up and walked away and Dane's eyes were glued to those legs and sweet ass the whole time. He got even more of a show when he reffed the game Haley was playing in. Dane had to fight hard to keep his eye on the action near the ball instead of Haley's rear end and chest.

As the game ended, Dane walked past Haley's team and when he made eye contact with Haley, he said, "Hey, nice goal. That was a heckuva shot."

While he was putting his equipment in his bag, he watched as Haley talked to a few teammates, then she strolled over.

"Hey, Dane -- see, I remembered -- some friends and I are headed to Barney's tonight. Why don't you come over and I'll buy you a beer or two to thank you for that article."

"Sure. I was gonna go out with a couple of guys for some brews, but I can come over after that... maybe around 9:30?"

"Works for me. See ya then."

Dane was practically walking on air on the way back to his pickup. He was trying not to get ahead of himself, but just being able to connect with Haley for a drink was something he was really looking forward to.

What stuck in his brain was a game he had covered in September that was the hottest game all year. Haley scored four goals and all he could think about was that just before he went to interview her, she peeled off her soaked jersey and was standing there in only a sports bra. He turned away until she slipped on a T-shirt, but that sight was locked in his brain forever.

Dane took a long, cool shower when he got home, threw on some cargo shorts and a T-shirt, and thought about the night to come. He was 26 and not dating anybody regularly, but that had a lot to do with his work hours, which happened mostly at night.

He was in good shape and several girls had remarked how much they liked his curly brown hair. But he simply hadn't come across any girl that stirred up his interests like Haley.

After grabbing some food and a couple of beers with his friends, Dane told them he had a "semi" date and he'd catch them next week. He drove across town to Barney's, a relatively new brew pub that had become a hit with the younger crowd.

The place was hopping when he arrived and it took him a while to find Haley in the crowd. But it was worth the wait.

Before she saw him, he gave her a thorough look up and down, and... wow. Her blonde hair was down and was longer than he thought it would be, framing her gorgeous face. She wore a simple pink top that allowed at least an inch and a half of tempting cleavage, and her tight flowered shorts showed plenty of leg.

About the time Dane was done with his inspection he locked eyes with Haley and she produced a stunning smile that made him weak in the knees.

She waved him over and when he arrived, she stepped up and gave him a nice little hug that surprised Dane. Her hair and perfume smelled delightful.

"OK, I promised you some beer, so what do you want?"

Dane turned to inspect the list of brews on the board and said, "Let me try that amber ale. That sounds good."

"OK, I'll be right back -- and this is Krissy and Monique, or Neek as we call her. You probably wrote about them, too, didn't you? Don't let him get away, you guys!"

That made Dane smile and blush, which made Krissy and Neek giggle.

"What's so funny?"

Neek said, "Well, ah, let's just say that Haley was pretty excited you were coming here tonight. I shouldn't say anything, but I haven't seen her so happy about a guy in a while. Just thought I'd give you a warning."

"Warning?"

"Let's just say that Haley is very competitive," Krissy said. "She wants to be the best at everything. And I'll leave it at that."

Dane wasn't quite sure what to say, although it sounded like a good thing. But before he could ask another question, Haley returned with the beers.

After the long day in the sun, the beers went down easily and they were quickly into their second round. Dane remembered that Krissy had wrestled for the boys' team at a neighboring high school and Neek, who was black, had been on that school's track team. All three now attended the same college.

After one more round, Krissy and Neek said they were headed home.

Krissy looked at Dane and said, "Haley came with us, but you can get her home, can't you?"

"Sure, no problem."

"OK," Neek said with a big grin. "You guys have fun!"

After they left, Haley smiled at him and said, "I hope it's all right that I get a ride with you."

"Absolutely. Why don't we finish this beer and head out? Another one might put me over the top after all that running in the sun today."

So a little later they walked out to Dane's five-year-old Tundra pickup.

"Which way do you want me to head? I don't know where you live," Dane said.

"Let's just drive around for a while. I'm not ready to go home just yet."

After about 15 minutes of chatting, Haley said, "Hey, let's go over to Kelly Park and look at the stars. It's such a beautiful night."

Indeed, the heat of the day had given way to a cloudless night with the temps in the mid 70s.

Haley directed Dane to drive behind the big pavilion and onto a two-track dirt road that led into the trees. Very shortly, she told him to take a left onto a very narrow lane that ended on a bluff overlooking the park's soccer fields.

"I used to run along these roads when I was younger," she said. "Sometimes we'd take a break here."

"It's nice. Why don't we get in the back of the truck so we can see the sky better?"

Dane cleared a few items from the truck bed and unrolled a sleeping bag he kept behind the driver's seat. They climbed in and stretched out and took in the brilliant night sky.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" Haley said.

Dane almost said, "But not as beautiful as you," but he checked himself. He couldn't believe how lucky he was to be here with this gorgeous babe and didn't want to mess it up with a corny line.

So he simply said, "Yeah, it's nice. This is turning out to be a fun night."

"I'm glad you feel that way. I was so happy to run into you today. I have a confession to make -- in our senior year the girls on the soccer team would make up these fantasies about going out on dates with guys we knew we couldn't really be with, and, well, you were my big date."

"Really? That's pretty wild."

"Yeah, so when I saw you at the tournament today, I thought, 'What the heck?' and decided to ask you to meet us. I'm glad I did."

This conversation was not only pleasing to Dane's mind, but he was feeling some stirrings down below, too.

He turned to look Haley in the eyes, and said, "Well, I'm very glad you did. And I have a confession to make, too. You are -- by far -- the hottest athlete I've ever interviewed."

With that he bent down and pressed his lips on Haley's for a sensual kiss, and it was like throwing a match inside a can of gas. Within seconds, their faces were smashed together, arms were around each other and bodies were pressed tightly in all the right places.

But soon the sensual became sexual and Dane had a choice to make. He did not want to go too fast and scare Haley off, but he was ridiculously turned on, as evidenced by the stiffening of his dick that he knew she could feel pressed against her hip.

So he started slowly by dropping his left hand onto her right butt cheek and slowly rubbing it, then gliding up and down her leg. Haley responded by draping her leg over his and pulling him tighter.

That seemed like a green light to him, but he wanted to be sure.

He pulled his lips away from hers, looked into her eyes and said, "I don't want to spoil anything by going too fast, but you're driving me crazy."

Haley whispered, "Oh, I want to drive you crazy tonight. I think this was meant to be, so let's just go with it."

Then she gave him one of her gorgeous smiles.

That's all it took for Dane to relax, because he understood now that this was going to be a seriously fun night, and he'd better make the most of it.

The couple went back to kissing, but now their tongues got involved and their hands started to roam. Dane couldn't keep his hands off Haley's tight ass and muscular thighs, especially after she moved on top of him and ground her pelvis into his crotch.

After several minutes, she rolled off and, at the same time, moved her hand down his flat stomach, across his belt and lightly grabbed his swollen dick, giving it a squeeze. As she began rubbing along its length, she cooed in his ear, "I just knew you'd have a nice cock."

Dane took a gulp and said, "I'm glad you like it. I think it likes you, too."

After a brief pause, he said, "That sounded weak."

"It's OK," she said, and laughed. "I want to see it."

So she brought her other hand down and pulled Dane's belt free, then moved the zipper down. She tugged the shorts down far enough, then deftly slipped her hand inside his briefs and brought out his already throbbing dick.

"Ooohh," Haley said as she slowly stroked her prize. "I'm going to enjoy this."

With that, she bent over, lifted his cock to her lips and slowly sucked on the head as her tongue swirled around the sensitive area just under his helmet. Dane was almost dizzy with pleasure, both from Haley's actions and the fact that he was still having a hard time believing he was getting blown by his fantasy girl.

Haley gradually dropped lower on his dick, bobbing up and down as she took more and more into her mouth, practically humming an "Ummm," each time she did. She kept that action up until she was able to cover his entire cock with her mouth and lips, taking the head into her throat.

Dane could only mutter, "Holy shit, girl" as he experienced being deep-throated for the first time.

Haley came up for air and said, "Wow, your cock is just the perfect size for me. I love it."

She shifted from being on Dane's side, to kneeling between his legs, and popped his saliva-covered dick back into her greedy mouth, toying with the head and gently stroking it with her hand before going back to sucking up and down his entire length.

Dane was no stranger to getting blow jobs, but he had never experienced one this good and it was blowing his mind, too.

Haley kept at it, keeping up a remarkable pace, and throwing in a lot of tongue action, too.

It was too much for Dane.

"Aw, man, I'm getting close," he rasped.

"Good -- give it to me," she said taking a momentary break. "I want it all."

Then she dove back on his dick, with her lips creating a seal around his head and her hand stroking urgently. It wasn't long until Dane stifled a moan and his hips rose off the bed of the truck as the first spurts shot out.

Haley was ready for it and kept her hand moving as more semen cascaded into her mouth. She swallowed the first mouthful as more cum entered, and swallowed again and again as he kept feeding her. Then she used her tongue to seek out any leftover juice, licking all over Dane's already wet cock.

Dane was stunned at the intensity of his orgasm. He fell back in ecstasy, but still kept his eyes on the beautiful girl giving him a tongue bath. He couldn't believe his luck.

When Haley was sure she had it all, she sat up, licked her lips, and said, "Geez, that was a lot of cum, but it tasted great."

Then she stretched out beside Dane and they tightly hugged.

"I'm almost speechless," Dane said. "I've never had an orgasm like that before, and I feel wiped out. But I can't wait to return the favor."

Haley leaned up and gave him a kiss, although she stopped short of using her tongue.

"That sounds like a great idea, but let's go back to my place -- this truck is a little hard on the knees."

"Good idea. It'll give me a chance to recover. I might have reffed too many games today."

She directed him back to her place, which was actually an apartment on the second floor of a garage set off about 50 yards from her parent's house. She said she was able to move in once she started college so her younger sister could take over her room.

"Just park around the block. My parents trust me, but my little sister can be a little nosy."

They went up the side stairs and as soon as Haley closed the door she moved into Dane's arms for a crushing kiss, this time not worrying about withholding her tongue. It didn't take long for both to get totally excited again.

Haley broke free for a minute to close all of the window blinds while Dane sat on her couch. He still couldn't believe his luck, but he decided he was going to make the most of his opportunity.

As Haley sensuously walked toward him, Dane said, "Stop right there."

She did, and got a quizzical look on her face.

"You are the most beautiful girl I've ever been with, and it's not even close. I loved what you did for me tonight and I'm gonna try to pay you back, but first, there's nothing I'd like more than to see you slowly strip for me. I want to see all of that hot body before I touch it."

"Wow, nobody's ever asked me to do that. But I'm going to ask you to get naked first, so I can see you while I'm doing it."

Dane smiled. He wasn't hard yet, but he knew as her clothes came off it was going to happen quickly.

So he quickly shucked his clothes and sat down again for his show.

"Do you want me to put on some music?"

"No, thanks. I just want to watch."

"OK."

Haley started by slipping off her sandals and flipping them across the room. She started swaying to her own musical beat, and reached down to slowly pull the pink top over her head and toss it away. She turned around, then reached up to unhook her bra and let it slip down her arms.

She teased Dane by keeping her back to him for about 15 excruciating seconds before gradually turning around. That enabled Dane to take in her gorgeous breasts an inch at a time, and it was worth it.

Her tits were not huge, but they were firm and shapely and stuck straight out from her chest. And the nipples were already stiff. They looked extremely suckable.

Haley danced facing him for another minute or so before reaching down to unbutton her shorts and slide them down those long, lovely legs, revealing a pink thong underneath. As the shorts hit the floor, she stepped out of them and sent them flying across the floor.

By this time, of course, Dane was hard as a rock and enjoying the show immensely.

Haley didn't waste time with her panties, giving him one slow spin before peeling them off and discarding them. Dane couldn't take his eyes off her. As she bent over to take the panties off, he got a glimpse of her totally naked pussy, and when she turned around he was blown away by her perfect ass.

Good Lord, this girl was stunning! She was as fine as any female he'd ever seen, even in magazines or porn.

So Dane stood up, stepped up to Haley, picked her up and strode across the apartment to her bedroom and dropped her carefully onto her bed.

"That was wonderful. I really appreciate the way you did that. Now let me show you how much I loved it."

Dane lay down beside her and took her head in both of his hands and tenderly kissed Haley. Then he kissed her cheeks and neck and shoulders and chest until he got to her breasts, and he gave them a good workout. He started with light kisses, but by the time he was done he was sucking hard on the nipples, biting them lightly and tweaking them with his fingers as Haley moaned her approval.

He adjusted his position on the bed as he trailed more kisses down her firm stomach and he could already smell a musky odor coming from her that turned him on even more. He kissed around her thighs and on her outer lips and saw that she was really, really wet.

Dane got up and tugged on Haley's legs until they were wide apart and hanging off the bed and he kneeled down between them. He looked up at her and winked, then brought his face to her sex and began to make love to it.

He kissed all around the area, teasing her a bit, then he drove his tongue as deep into her slit as he could, causing her to sigh deeply. As he moved the tongue out, he dragged out as much sweet juice as he could, loving its taste. There was so much juice that he lapped all around her pussy, taking some into his mouth and getting more all over his face.

He used his tongue to lightly lick her, then widened it to roughly push against her lips. It was only then that he moved up to wrap his lips around her clit and she responded by squirming on the bed and moaning.

It wasn't long until Haley was in the throes of an intense orgasm. Dane rode it out and backed off for a short while, knowing that she might be too sensitive to continue. But then he began to kiss her again and with no objections, he began to use his tongue all around her pussy, licking, poking and slurping.

When he attacked her clit again, this time he worked a finger into her slot, and a few seconds later he pushed in a second finger and that set her off again, as she mumbled some gibberish and shook mightily.

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers