Sportswriter Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, that's hot," Haley said.

"It seems like all of you ladies like cum. I'm impressed."

"You just keep producin' it and we'll keep eatin' it," Neek said.

"Right now, what I need is a beer," Dane said, "and something to eat. I have a feeling I'm gonna need some nourishment tonight."

"You've got that right," Haley said.

After about an hour's break for eating and drinking, the girls were getting a little restless. Krissy and Neek were on the bed watching porn and Haley and Dane were on a nearby couch talking. Dane noticed that the flick playing showed two young girls making out and taking off each other's clothes.

Neek and Krissy were already naked, so that wasn't an issue for them when they started kissing and feeling each other up. Dane tore his attention from the TV to the bed as Haley's friends got into it. This was another new thing for him, being able to watch two girls live.

And he got a close-up view as Krissy climbed over Neek, gave great attention to her stiff nipples, then moved up to offer her pussy to Neek's darting tongue. Krissy grabbed the headboard to hold on to as Neek took her on a slurping ride all the way to an orgasm.

They seemed very comfortable with each other, and that was confirmed when Haley whispered in his ear, "You've probably figured out this is not their first time together. They are definitely bi. But don't worry, they still love a good cock."

"Have you ever joined them?"

"Yeah, I have, but not often. And not since you and I got together. But I'm getting pretty hot watching them."

"Don't let me hold you back if you want to."

"Maybe later. What I want next is this," as she reached down to wrap her slim hand around his semi-soft dick.

As Krissy came down from her high, she slid slowly down Neek's body, paying attention to her breasts, then kissing her way down to her snatch. Dane noted that Neek was totally shaved, like Haley, while Krissy kept a small patch of hair at the top of her slit.

As Krissy began going down on Neek, he felt Haley's hand get busier, so it was inevitable that his dick began to stiffen. She began a slow, gentle stroking action as they both watched Krissy bury her face in Neek's folds.

By the time Neek began coming, Haley had coaxed some precum out of Dane's cock, spread it around his burgeoning head, then dipped her head down to take him in her mouth. As Neek's muffled screams announced her orgasm, Haley sat on Dane's lap, lined up her pussy and sat on his shaft.

"Ahhhh, yes, I've missed this," she said. "God, this is nice!"

Dane was reveling in the familiar feeling of Haley's super-tight pussy and let himself go along for the ride. When Haley slowed down, he reached under her butt, picked her up, shifted over to the edge of the bed, turned around and planted her, taking over the duties of the fucking motion.

As his motions began to get faster, Neek and Krissy moved closer to watch as his dick slid in and out of Haley's juicy pussy. Haley, who was using her fingers on her clit, worked herself into a small orgasm, but about three or four minutes later she really let loose with a scream.

As soon as she got her breath back, she said, "Do somebody else."

Krissy said, "I won the coin flip we had earlier, so I've got first dibs. Come and fuck me, Dane."

Normally, he would have been reluctant to pull out of Haley's heavenly pussy, but the call of some strange was too hard to ignore, especially with Krissy laying back with her legs spread and her clearly-wet pussy ready to be fucked.

So Dane moved over on the bed and quickly sank his cock into Krissy's vagina.

"Oh, yeah, he is pretty big, Haley. That cock fits right in there. Go ahead and give it to me, Dane."

So Dane did. He was not afraid of coming too quickly since he'd already spilled his sperm twice before, which allowed him to drive into her like a piston. He could feel her inner muscles clenching as he did, making him feel like he was getting squeezed.

Krissy was taking it like a champ, which he should have expected. Being a wrestler, she probably liked physical sex, too. Then she wrapped her legs around his back and worked with him to drive him even deeper.

Neek and Haley began egging them on as the pace kept growing, and finally Krissy cracked. Her face got contorted and she began to moan as Dane kept on pounding. He could feel her canal squeezing him even more as she came, and he started to back off his with his thrusts.

"Ohh, man, that was good," Krissy said. "Neek, come get some of this."

"I am, don't worry."

Dane fell to his back alongside Krissy, who was still heaving. Neek came around to the other side of the bed and climbed on, straddling Dane's hips. She rubbed his dick along her slit several times before slowly plunging down.

Wow, she is tight, Dane thought, as he reached up and tweaked her pebble-hard nipples. Neek kept pushing the pace as his dick bottomed out.

"No wonder you're happy, Haley. This is nice."

She used her well-developed leg muscles to pump up and down on Dane's cock, eventually getting into a fast rhythm. He knew there was no way he wouldn't have already cum under different circumstances, but he was enjoying his staying power.

Neek then said, "I want you to take me from behind," as she pulled off. She moved up to put her head on the pillows and stuck her butt in the air.

Dane couldn't wait. He got behind her and drove his dick into her sopping pussy and banged into that wonderful, tight ass. He quickly put his hands on her cheeks and began to squeeze them, and wasn't surprised how strong her muscles were.

"One thing, Dane," Haley said. "When you come, we want it in our mouths."

When he plunged forward, Neek rocked back and they got into a perfect rhythm. After a couple minutes of that action, Dane finally felt the first stirrings of cum rising. When he heard Neek begin moaning that she was coming, that was the last straw.

"I'm close!"

Dane pulled out and turned to Haley and Krissy as Neek spun around. All three girls kept their faces close as Haley jerked on his slippery shaft. They were rewarded as the first shot exploded out and hit Haley in the cheek.

They moved his dick around so that every one of them caught a shot or two in the face until Dane finally ran out of cum. He stayed on his knees as the girls took turns licking each other's face until all of the juice was lapped up.

Haley finished off the proceedings when she leaned down to suck any remaining semen off his cock, and she came up saying, "Hey, you girls taste good on him, too."

"You didn't forget that, did you?" asked Krissy.

"Not really, but it was a reminder."

Dane said, "I've got to take a break -- you ladies are wearing me out."

"Just come back when you're ready."

He took a trip down the hallway to the bathroom and decided to take a long, hot shower. When he came back about 30 minutes later he was greeted by a wonderful sight: Neek was spread-eagled on the bed with Krissy sensuously licking her pussy and Haley giving her breasts a workout with her tongue, lips and hands.

Dane grabbed a beer and sat on the couch to watch as the girls took turns pleasuring each other. By the time they were done, all of them had had multiple orgasms, their faces were covered in juice, the bed was a mess and they were all laughing.

"Damn, that was fun," Neek said. "That was the most fun I've had with you two since the first time we did it."

Haley said, "Dane, you look good and smell good, too. Did you take a shower?"

"Yeah, and it helped."

Krissy said, "Let's go get one, girls. Dane, would you mind putting new sheets on the bed? There are some over in that closet."

By the time he finished making the bed he saw it was almost 2 a.m. He could hear the shower running and a bunch of giggling. He decided to lie down and it wasn't more than a minute until sleep overcame him.

He finally woke up about 8 and after some initial confusion about where he was, he remembered his "present" from the night before and couldn't help but smile. What a night!

He found himself covered by a sheet and blanket and realized that Haley was sleeping beside him. He moved over and spooned against her backside, wrapping his arms around her. She awoke and stretched and turned to give him a kiss.

"Hey, lover, good morning. Is that something of yours I feel against my butt? Didn't you get enough action last night?

"I got plenty of action last night, but when I'm touching you I can't help it."

"Wanna do something with it?"

"I'd hate to see it go to waste."

Haley threw off the covers and opened her legs, allowing Dane to place his dick at her slit, which was already oozing pussy juice. He swiped back and forth several times before pushing his cock head past her outer lips and into her vagina.

"Oooo, that's good," Haley muttered.

It felt plenty good to Dane, too, especially when Haley began rocking back into him. They kept up the pace as Dane worked over her tits with his hands and she played with her clit.

There was a position Dane wanted to try, so he stopped and reached for a plump pillow. He put it beside Haley's hip and told her to roll over onto it. When she did, her butt was pushed up enough that the angle was perfect for him to continue to push into her from behind, and he loved the view of his cock disappearing between her sweet ass cheeks.

It also put a little extra pressure on his dick and it wasn't long until he felt cum boiling up in his balls. He didn't have time to think about telling Haley, so he simply kept going and let his sperm shoot into her pussy. He hadn't done that for a while and the pleasure it brought added a little extra to the amount of cum he would have expected.

When he was finished, he stayed inside and draped over Haley's back, breathing heavily.

"Shit, that happened fast -- I didn't think there'd be enough time to get to your mouth," he said.

"That's what I figured. But since I didn't get my treat and I still haven't come yet, I'll let you make it up to me."

"OK, what do you want?"

"Would you be OK going down on me? Now? I need to come."

Dane hesitated for a moment, realizing right away that he'd be eating his own cum in the process. But there was nothing he wouldn't do for this hot girl.

"Sure, just hold it in."

He slowly pulled his softening dick out of Haley, then turned her over on the pillow. He took one look at her pink and swollen pussy and dove right in, with his tongue finding her opening right away.

Immediately, he was greeted by a rush of his cum from her depths. Before he could begin licking her he had to take what juice was flowing out and swallow it, and, actually, it tasted really good. He could taste his cum, but he could also distinctly taste her pussy juice and it was a great combination.

Once he swallowed it, he got to work on making her come, running his tongue over her lips and sucking on the wet folds until she was mewling and writhing on the bed. Just when he thought she might be close, he flicked his tongue up to her clit and it got the desired result as she grabbed another pillow and put it over her face to muffle her screams.

Dane kept lightly licking and kissing all around her pussy until she finally pushed his head away. When he moved up beside her, she grabbed his head with both hands and brought his face to hers for a fierce kiss.

"Oh my god, that was awesome," she said. "I'm sorry for asking you to do that, but I was so close."

"Haley, it was fine -- it actually tasted pretty good."

"You're right, it does taste good. I guess I'll forgive you for not letting me eat your cum this time."

"Gee, thanks. Hey, speaking of eating, I'm starving. Let's get some real food to eat. Why don't we see if the girls are up and we can go to that diner down the street."

Krissy and Neek were still sleeping, but within a couple of hours the quartet made it to the diner, ate brunch and came back to the house.

Neek said, "I don't know about anybody else, but I'm in the mood for some dessert -- the kind only Dane can give me. What do you girls think?"

"Oooh, that sounds good," Krissy said. "I need some fresh cream to make that pancake I just ate taste better. You OK with that, Haley?"

"Sure, go ahead. I don't think Dane will mind."

So Krissy grabbed Dane's hand and led him to the bedroom and everybody else followed. The girls stripped off his clothes and got him comfortable sitting up at the top of the bed. Then Krissy and Neek laid down on either side of his legs and began teasing his dick and balls until he had a raging hard-on again.

They took turns, either sucking on his shaft or licking his balls, while Haley encouraged them from the couch. Everybody seemed to know it might take a while because of all the activity Dane had already had, but that made it no less enjoyable.

Dane, once again, couldn't believe his luck. Having these three prime athletes show off their talents in the bedroom was more than he could have ever imagined, but he figured he might as well get all of the memories he could from it.

When Neek pulled off his slippery cock to give it to Krissy, he asked her to take off her clothes. When Krissy switched off, she disrobed, too. That gave him a chance to let his hands wander over their tits and asses, although he couldn't reach far enough to use his fingers on them.

Haley was planning to sit this one out, but the longer they sucked, the hotter she got. By the time she took her own clothes off, her panties had a wet stain on them.

And then she joined them on the bed, getting on her elbows between Dane's thighs and taking her turn sucking on his dick.

What a sight it was for Dane, watching three uniquely beautiful ladies servicing his dick and balls.

"Let's try to see who can take him the deepest," Neek said. "I'm going first."

The other girls gave her room and she worked her lips slowly down until about six of Dane's seven inches were embedded in her throat. She slowly bobbed up and down several times until Krissy said, "That's pretty good, but it's my turn."

Krissy moved the cock in her direction and quickly engulfed it with her mouth, straining to get it all in. On the first try she got farther than Neek by a little, and kept working at getting lower, but she'd hit her limit.

Haley said, "OK, let me show you how it's done."

Dane, who had just started feeling the first tingling in his balls, already knew who'd win this competition because Haley had swallowed him whole plenty of times before.

She took her time, perhaps to make the other girls think she couldn't do it, but once she wrapped her lips around his head, she slowly moved down until her lips and tongue reached his sack. And she slid up and down, taking it all in each time, at least 10 times in a row before Dane let them know he was getting ready to shoot.

He practically growled in delight as his cum raced up from his balls.

Haley took the first blast in her mouth, then the girls all took turns getting some of his cream. It got a little messy with three heads all trying to get their share, but in the end, everybody was happy. And when they noticed that all of them had sperm on their faces, they licked it off each other.

"Umm, that's the dessert I was looking for," Krissy said. "Better than that cream-filled donut you had, Neek."

"You're right," Neek said laughing. "That might have been sweeter, but this was better."

Dane fell back in exhaustion even as Haley took his softening cock into her mouth again, getting every last drop of semen.

"My god, ladies, that little scene should have been put on video. I'd have watched that for the rest of my life. But I am going to ask a favor -- would you mind if I took a little nap? I've gotta recharge my batteries."

"That's fine, Dane," Haley said. "We'll come get you when we need you."

"Thanks," he said as he trudged off down the hallway, headed for the couch in the living room. He was too tired to even put his clothes back on.

Krissy said, "Well, now what are we going to do, girls? All that did was get me horny again."

"I'm sure we'll think of something," Haley said. "Let's put the porn back on and see if we can get any clues."

So they did, and gradually the three girls got into a mutually pleasing session that lasted for over two hours. They took turns with two girls pleasuring the other and switching in their roles, so that all of them got their mouths full of ripe young breasts and juicy pussies.

When they took a break, Neek said, "Haley, I've got to ask you a personal question. Have you and Dane ever tried... uh, you know... ah, anal yet? I have to admit, since I put that toy of mine in my butt last week, I've been thinking about wanting to try it."

"No, we haven't. We've been having so much fun we haven't had to. But I've thought about it, too. I don't know if I'm ready or not yet."

Krissy said, "I almost did it last month with that guy Ron I fucked, but I decided his dick was too thick. You know, Dane's would be just about right. He's got nice length, but not too wide. It's about the size of my toy and I've had that in me before."

"Well, you girls have been experimenting, haven't you?" Haley said. "I don't know how Dane feels about it, since I've never asked. Are you telling me you want him to fuck you in the ass?"

Neek said, "Well, only if you're OK with it, and only if he does you first. That's assuming you want to, that is."

"I'll have to think about that."

Krissy got up from the bed and went to her bureau, opened a drawer, brought out her black "toy" and some lube and came back to the bed.

"Here's what I've been using. Don't you think it's about the size of Dane?"

"It's pretty close," Neek said. "Haley, do you wanna try this to see how it feels? We can help you."

"Well, ah... sure. No time like the present, I guess."

Haley laid back on the pillows and Neek quickly brought her tongue to her pussy lips. Haley was almost instantly wet, partly because of her friend's talented actions and partly because she was excited about the unknown.

Krissy knelt down beside Neek, pushed a pillow under Haley's ass, and said, "Get her wet down there, too."

So Neek's tongue drifted lower, pulling some of the juices from the end of her slit onto her virgin butt hole. She swished her tongue around until Haley was moaning.

"Oh, my, that feels kinda good."

Krissy then moved the black toy, which she had covered with lube, into position and very slowly eased it against her asshole. As she moved it forward, she could hear Haley say, "Oh... Oooh."

"Does that hurt?"

"Yeah, a little, but it feels good, too. Keep going."

So Krissy did, inserting the toy deeper and then slowly moving it in and out. Meanwhile, Neek bent down and began flicking her tongue across Haley's protruding clit. It was eventually too much for Haley, who exploded into a huge orgasm that surprised all three of them with its intensity.

"Wow, I didn't expect that," she said.

"So, you liked it?"

"Yeah, I guess I did. I think we should try it tonight."

The friends worked on their plans for later that night, then went to the grocery store to get the fixings for a big spaghetti dinner. When it was just about ready, they woke Dane up, brought him some clothes to wear and sat down to eat.

Dane didn't realize how hungry he was until he started eating, and he ended up having two large servings.

When they were done, he said, "So, what's on tap for tonight? Do you ladies have a plan?"

Haley said, "Well, yes we do, and you're a big part of it. Why don't we just get the dishes done, have some beers and relax for a while. Maybe watch a movie."

By around 9, Dane was feeling pretty mellow, but the girls were thrumming with excitement knowing what was in store for them.

When the movie ended, Dane went to use the bathroom and when he came out the girls were already on the bed and naked.