Sportswriter Heaven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't waste any time, did you?"

Haley said, "No, we've been thinking about this for hours. Ditch the clothes and get up here."

He did as he was told, and was immediately swarmed by his "harem" for the weekend, with Haley giving him wet sloppy kisses and Neek and Krissy playing with his dick until it was hard.

"Lover, there are two things we need you to do yet. I've told them how well you can make me come with your tongue, so I want you to show them."

"Great, what's the other thing?"

"You'll have to wait until you're done with this. Eat me first."

Haley straddled his face and Dane reached around to grab her sweet cheeks and pull her closer. He was surprised with how wet she already was, but that just made things better for him. Despite all the sex he'd had this weekend, this was only the second time he'd gotten to use his tongue, and he was pumped.

He knew the other two girls were keeping Haley busy above him, Neek on her tits and Krissy frenching her, so he didn't expect Haley to last long. He was getting to know her better and once she had a couple small orgasms, he knew the big one wasn't far behind.

He was right. The only reason Haley didn't scream out loud is because her mouth was locked on Krissy's.

Krissy then laid back and Dane crawled between her legs. She, too, was totally ready to go and Dane went right to work with his tongue, darting in and out of her folds and licking all over her sex. He widened his tongue and pressed hard up against her, then lightened up and gently licked all around.

He heard Krissy say, "Yeah, he is good at this," which gave him more incentive.

The other girls each had their lips or hands locked on Krissy's breasts and when Dane inserted a finger in her soppy vagina and flicked over her clit, she was gone to orgasm land.

That left Neek, who said, "Come here, stud, I want to get what they just got."

She invitingly spread her legs with her knees up and Dane moved over to get in position. This time, to give his tongue a break, he began by kissing all around Neek's pussy, the center of which was a vibrant pink color next to her dark skin.

"Gonna tease me, huh?"

Dane laughed, then used his tongue to swipe up from the bottom of her creamy slit to the top, then back down again. He began a series of maneuvers with his tongue that included horizontal and vertical movements before he stuck it as far as he could into her hole.

When he came out, he replaced it with his finger and began to lick her clit. He could hear Neek suck in her breath, and when he stuck a second finger in her, he heard that breath being expelled.

It took a little longer than with the others, but eventually Neek began to moan and her body's vibrations were a giveaway just before she started with some spasms that rocked the bed.

Dane came up for air and laughed when he realized his whole face was dripping with pussy juice. All three girls had tasted a little different, but it was all good.

"So, was that all right?"

"Fuck, yeah," Neek said. "Best lickin' I've ever got from a man."

Krissy said, "No wonder Haley is so happy with you."

"I'm proud of you, Dane -- I was talking you up and you didn't let me down," Haley said. "Now that we're all fired up, we have one more part of our birthday present to give you; or actually to get from you. You ready?

"How do you feel about anal? The girls and I talked this afternoon and we think we want to try it with you. But we've never done it. Do you think you can help us out?"

Dane realized his jaw was hanging open, so he closed it.

"Really? I haven't done it, either, but I've always been curious. You're serious about this?"

"Yes, we are."

"Then I'd say let's do it."

"Good. You're going to do me first."

Krissy reached down to fondle his dick, and eventually popped it into her mouth until Dane was throbbing and ready. It didn't take long -- Dane was seriously fired up about what was about to happen. He'd always wondered what it would be like to fuck a girl's ass, but didn't think he'd ever get the chance.

And now he was about to try three of the finest butts he'd ever seen.

Haley propped herself up on her elbows and knees in the center of the bed while Neek lubed up her anus.

Dane got behind her and got his cock wet by inserting it into her juicy pussy for several strokes.

He then put the head of his dick against Haley's asshole and slowly pushed. He wasn't about to go too far, too fast, but Haley said, "Go ahead, push it in."

So Dane adjusted to get off his knees and pushed harder, this time making progress. When his head popped inside, Haley gasped, but quickly said, "It's good, keep going."

He was amazed at how tight the fit was, but Dane grabbed Haley's hips and pushed in more. He was more than halfway in when Haley asked him to stop.

"Now just go slowly in and out. It's starting to feel good."

Neek reached under Haley and began fingering her pussy while Krissy just watched intently as Dane began moving faster. He was incredulous at the intense pleasure his movements were producing, sending waves from his dick to his brain.

Soon, Haley began huffing and puffing, then exploded into the throes of an orgasm. She did not stifle her screams and filled the room with noise.

"Oh, my god, that was intense. Damn! Who's next?"

Neek said, "That'd be me. After that display, I can't wait."

Dane slowly pulled out and Haley rolled to the side, with her place taken by Neek. Once again, Dane marveled at her lovely long legs and powerful cheeks, but his eyes were drawn to her pink center as Krissy produced some lube to spread on her anus and his dick.

When all was ready he moved in and was able to get inside Neek fairly quickly, and he was surprised when she began rocking back into him almost right away. That embedded his cock farther into her ass than he had gone with Haley and gave even more satisfying pressure to his cock.

He and Neek got into a nice rhythm and each of them were moaning and groaning. When they slowed down a bit, Krissy slid down underneath and began licking Neek's clit. Neek's moans got louder and then she cried out as waves of pleasure coursed through her when she came.

As Dane withdrew, Neek fell forward into the pillows and said what sounded like, "Get yourself some of that, Krissy."

Krissy was on her back near the end of the bed and was furiously rubbing her asshole with fingers she had just dipped into her sloppy pussy.

"This is how I want it, Dane."

The angle wasn't right until they propped up Krissy's butt with two pillows, so that when Dane stood at the side of the bed his lubed-up cock was at the perfect angle to enter her once she put her feet on his shoulders.

When he plunged in, he felt less resistance than he had with the first two girls, but it was still very tight. He took things slowly at first, but Krissy began encouraging him to go faster, so he did.

"Come on, Dane, fuck my ass hard. I can take it."

He didn't need any more begging and began plowing into her harder and harder. Haley and Neek just sat alongside, wide-eyed in wonder at how hard Dane was pounding her.

Krissy reached down with both hands to play with her own pussy, and with her eyes closed, she began muttering louder and louder. She finally broke, writhing on the bed and shaking her head back and forth.

"Don't stop, Dane, don't stop."

Which was fine with Dane, except that he was wasn't going to last much longer. For one thing, his legs were shaking. For another, he was reaching the end of his stamina. And lastly, he knew he was getting ready to blow.

As sweat dripped off his nose and chin, Dane kept going until he felt cum rising from his balls. Then he pulled out, grabbed his dick and sprayed his semen all over Krissy's pussy and belly, with rope after rope covering her abdomen as he grunted in pleasure.

He stepped to the side and Neek and Haley swept in. Haley began licking the cum from Krissy's belly and Neek dove for her pussy, sucking up his semen drops as well as collecting Krissy's juices.

In a couple of minutes, everybody was laying on the bed exhausted, but yet totally satisfied.

"Holy shit, you girls are too much," Dane said, "and I'm fried. This whole weekend was like being an actor in a 'Greatest Hits of Porn' video."

"Ha, ha; I guess that means it was a good birthday present then, huh?" Haley said. "I might have trouble topping this one."