Spousal Exchange

Story Info
Thirty years of swapping with same couple.
9.7k words
4.16
22.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spousal Exchange

ALEX

It was one of those warm and dry early Fall days when only the splash of red in the sugar maples hint at the seasonal change about to come. My wife and I were northbound on 90/94 north of Madison and just south of the Wisconsin River. We are the 48 year old Carters, Alex and Dana. We are trim, in good condition and fine health. Comfortable financially and romantically. Two adult children that are married and out of the nest.

I was holding Dana's hand as we confirmed the final housekeeping details for the next few days. It was soft and warm and I squeezed it gently in our private signal of bonding and that I loved her.

"I hope Jim and Carie will be alright when we tell them. I know you and I agreed to wait until after the week started but......."

"I don't think there will be any issues Sweetheart. After all we go back thirty years with them. My only immediate problem is that I envy you winning the flip for the lake house I still think you rigged that coin. Regardless it's time to say our goodbyes, the wayside is just ahead."

"It's still not too late to change plans."

Dana looked at me with those soft doe eyes. "I know Sweetheart but we'll be alright with the plan the way it is."

"Even the first 36 hours?"

"Yes, even the first 36. It's not exactly our first time is it? Are you still jealous after all these years?"

Of course I was even though I know it was hypocritical to be so. Regardless, I didn't answer as Dana pulled our joined hands up to her lips and lovingly kissed my hand and then gently bit at and licked one of my fingers.

"We will be reunited soon my love. You know I have told you many times that I am reinvigorated by our friends but the reunion with you is what I always look forward to. Now, be safe, know that I love you and will come back to you ready for a lifetime of loving."

"OK Sweetheart. I love you."

"And I you, my love."

Then I pulled her hand to my mouth and kissed it as she had done to me. I quickly grasped her nearest lovely breast. I found it to be unrestrained by a bra and with a nipple that was pressing back against my palm like a rock.

"Someone is ready for action I see."

"Eat your heart out big fella but I'm sure you'll have your hands full soon."

Dana looked down and observed that her nipples were both sticking out prominently.

"The wayside is just ahead and you've got the girls all turned on. I'll be so embarrassed."

"Embarrassed my ass. If I hadn't tweaked them you would have done it yourself and you know it."

Dana just gave me a coy little smile and reached over to pat the lump in the front of my pants.

"Just wanted to make sure that little Alex is alert and ready."

I threw her an air kiss as I pulled onto the approach ramp and followed the signs to the car parking area. Scanning the vehicles for Jim and Carie's BMW, I found it in an open area near the restrooms. As I pulled in next to them they smiled and waved when they saw us. The next few minutes were filled with the usual hugs, handshakes and excited conversation. The mandatory potty break followed and surprise surprise, Jim and I got back to the vehicles first.

From long habit we popped the trunk latches on our respective rides. My SUV was loaded with more gear because we were bringing our own food, supplies and clean laundry to the farm. I collected Dana's bags and sundries and moved them to Jim's trunk as he transferred Carie's to mine.

Jim and I go back to college so we never had any issues finding topics to talk about but on exchange day that conversation has always been a little awkward. The fact that soon today we would be fucking each other's wives, always did that.

The girls eventually rejoined us coming down the path to the cars with hands around each other's waists. My first impression was two schoolgirls on holiday. They were so full of energy and excitement one would never suspect that they were 48 years old and on their way to fuck old lovers. As they got to us they gave each other big kisses and then with smiles and a hug, joined their new partner. With a final check for handbags and miscellaneous items the four of us entered our vehicles and departed.

We drove in tandem for a few miles but after a couple minutes Jim and Dana took I90 to the North West and Carie and I stayed north on I39. As was typical she and I had a ton of items to discuss from family to jobs and health issues. As we talked I kept stealing glances at her. She had a slightly thinner build than my Dana and had a pixie like blond hairdo that really flattered her features. When I complimented her new look and on her weight loss she said.

"It was hard but I got down to 105 and finally got rid of that little belly that you and Jim said you loved but I always hated. Anyway, my old ass is now harder than when I was 18 and the boobs have been surgically redirected back up. Want to see?' she said as she started to lift her top."

"Why don't you hold that thought for a minute while I find a spot to pull off."

"Spoilsport" she exclaimed as she stuck her tongue out at me.

Luckily we were just at the 51 exit to Portage and I swung off the interstate onto it and found a spot to pull off the road. Carie opened her seat belt and was into my arms in a flash. We kissed with tongues thrashing and hands exploring each others bodies for the first time in a year. I payed particular attention to her breasts and declared that they were back to where they had been when she was 20.

"God, I forget that you've been playing with my boobies longer than Jimmie. You were so hard on them back then that I'm sure that that's why they got so droopy and needed to be hoisted back up."

"Bullshit girl you dumped me for Jimmie when you saw that his dick was half an inch bigger than mine."

"Well it was but yours turned out to be fatter so it's a horse apiece in the dick department. But you know that's not why we broke up."

Our dialogue continued for the next 90 minutes or so as we headed to my second home. The property is east of Stevens Point and originally had been my grandfather's dairy farm. His 120 acres had been expanded over the years by him, Dad and myself to a full section of 640 acres. Of that area, approximately half was now forested and the balance was split between a large prairie restoration and a lake made by impounding a small stream and flooding a wetland. The original homestead and outbuildings had long ago been either torn down or heavily remodeled. Now it was a comfortable retreat without residential neighbors and at which clothes were seasonally optional.

When I pulled off on County XX Carie released her seatbelt and as I entered my driveway and stopped for the gate to open. She was slipping off her blouse, shorts and sandals having been here before. My shorts were more of a problem because of my hard on and Carie's 'help.' With her playing with my cock we drove down the wooded road and eventually emerged in the parking area of the house. The panoramic view of the private lake and surrounding woods and prairie was breathtaking. After pausing for a few seconds, I continued down a service road to the pier on the lake. I grabbed a blanket from the back seat and taking Carie's hand walked her out onto the pier. After spreading the blanket I was about to lay down when she suddenly leapt into my arms and impaled herself on my cock.

"That's it, fuck me you son of a bitch. Oh it feels so good. I've missed this so much, you have no idea."

Our first fuck is always intense and was punctuated with a lot of loud exclamations and intense emotion. We went at each other like dogs in heat. There was no finesse, no style, only robust copulation. Within minutes we were exploding in joint orgasms

When I caught my breathI lifted my head and looked into her sparkling blue eyes.

"Welcome to the lake Carie."

"It's a pleasure to be here dear Alex."

It took several minutes for us to relax enough to sit up and check out the water. Carie appreciated the view and observed that we had added a swimming raft. She hadn't been to the lake for a year and the raft had been built by my son Brett and his wife Brienna this summer. They were active swimmers and wanted a spot for deeper water diving.

With a burst of energy from somewhere, Carie stood up and did a racing dive off the pier and into the water. She still had the form of the collegiate swimmer she had been in school. Her crawl was smooth and showed that it was a regular part of her exercise routine. I was not so inspired and I folded up the blanket and carried it back to the car. I found a towel in the clean linens I was bringing up and went back out onto the pier to watch her swim.

I loved this place passionately in all the seasons of the year. It was great for countless forms of recreation but as a warm weather clothing optional paradise it was absolutely superb. Dana and I regularly used it like that and so did our children when we would relinquish some of our time. It also had become a regular feature of our spouse exchange outings. My musings were interrupted by Carie's challenge of a race to the raft and back. She was dripping next to me on the dock and I was struck with how lean and sculpted her 48 year old body was. That prompted me to reach out and pull her to me and show her that my dick was on the resurgence.

"Race first, winner gets fucked later."

"What does the loser get?"

"Gets to be on the bottom and be the fuckee."

With that she dove into the water and set out for the raft. I followed with a strong stroke that ate up the distance and easily passed her. On the way back to the pier I deliberately stopped short to let her win.

"Why did you do that? You had me."

"I want to be on the bottom so I can watch your beautiful new boobies bounce up and down."

Our second fuck was just slightly less frantic than the first but I think both of us felt that our relationship had been adequately reestablished. As we calmed down after our orgasms I gave her a deep kiss and said.

"Thank you for being the warm and sexy person that you are. I love it that Dana and I are able to share our affection with you and Jim. Outsiders would probably find our relationship weird but somehow opening ourselves to the two of you has strengthened our marriage and certainly added spice to it."

Giving me her coquettish grin as an answer, she jumped back in the lake to rinse off and then held out her hand for me to pull her out. I helped her dry off before getting back into the car to drive to the house.

Forty minutes later we were settled on the deck sharing a sub sandwich that had been in the cooler and a nicely chilled Pinot Grigio. The deck view was of the lake was fabulous and the water birds were a treat to watch. One could just sit and soak in the nature but the scene was a lot more interesting today. Carie was part of it and her naked presence gave an element of sexuality that charged the atmosphere. It also caused me to constantly reach out to touch her as if to reassure my senses that this beautiful body was in fact real and not a mirage. She seemed to feel the same because she was also touching me in return. It was arousing to watch her nipples stiffen as I ran a finger lightly up her inner arm. It was even more interesting to listen to the quiet moans as my tongue traced the same course in her inner thighs and pussy. Her labia and clit were prominent and. I loved to torment them.

"You know you do some special things for me Alex. Jim and I have some really good sex but there is an element of what you bring that is somehow different. You have an innate ability to connect up with my nervous system and go direct to my pleasure centers. When we were first dating we never had that connection so it must have grown out of your relationship with Dana. I must remember to thank her for what she's done to your technique."

We lazed around that afternoon napping in the sun and eventually dressed lightly to go out fishing in one of the rowboats. The lake is about 80 acres and has a good population of panfish, largemouth and even walleye in a deep hole. Carie is adept with a fly rod and while I rowed, she caught our dinner of large crappies.

As was our tradition, we also played the game of 'what do you suppose our spouses are up to now?

"I'll bet the horn dog didn't make it to lunch before putting it too your sweet wife. Dana looked so hot and fuckable without her bra and in those tight shorts. I wanted to jump her bones at the Rest Stop and you know that I don't bat for that team. You really did more than OK when you married her."

"Tell me about it. Every day for the last three decades I have thanked my lucky stars that I hooked up with her. I've always felt that she was out of my league."

"Don't sell yourself short buster. I've told you before, you rotate all the girl's beanies just fine."

Just then the regular 5:00 touch base call came in.

"Hello Sweetheart. Carie wants t know how many miles you made before the horn dog had to pull over to plank you."

"Hello Sweetheart to you too. We made it about 17 miles and we're at Black Wolf Run in the Dells right now. Jim is taking a little nap right now because he managed to ring his bell three times but pooped out on number four. He has promised me that he will definitely make it up before dinner and a trip to Ho Chunk for a little gambling."

"Did he manage to ring your bell a few times too?"

"You know horny me. I managed at least two for each of his. How's your love life and the farm?"

"Both are great and per our plan I will be having the conversation later tonight so we are still on track for dinner tomorrow night or do you want to delay a day.?"

"No, I'll tell Jim at breakfast and we will see you for dinner tomorrow so remember defrost the steaks."

"Will do. Heh I have to go, Carie just hooked into a nice large mouth and I have to net it."

"Love you and see you tomorrow."

"Love you too."

DANA

I was reticent about the Exchange this year. Oh I knew I'd get into it when the action started but for a variety of reasons I just wasn't 100% ready. I knew that most of the reason centered around the health scare I had several months ago. Alex had come through for me big time with love, support, advice and direction. With his help I got through everything and as I recuperated I realized that we loved each other as much as two humans could possibly love. With that as a starting point why would I spend a week fucking an old college boyfriend and further, why would I put my husband in bed with his first serious lover? For weeks I mulled it over and even discussed it repeatedly with Alex. He put the decision totally in my hands and ultimately I decided to give it one more year but with significant changes. Basically we would start with a short one on one experience and then reconvene at our farm as a group. Jim and Carie wouldn't be told in advance and that was the wild card. Alex supported my plan but I don't think was very hopeful that things would turn out OK. I was grateful however for his love and support throughout it all.

Despite all my angst and concerns, as soon as Jim was headed down the road and he started talking sexy to me, I started to loosen up and forty five minutes later he was fucking me at the first hotel we saw. I then remembered why we had started doing this. This annual baptism of depravity and wide open sexuality had kept our marriages fresh and interesting. I think it even caused usI to keep on our toes regarding weight and appearance. The fact that we were attractive to outsiders kept us focused on keeping fit for each other. I think it also made our sex life at 48 better than it was at 28 and for sure was at 18. I was completely in love with my husband and if this was the final year of the exchange, I could handle that too.

So, how did we start swapping with Jim and Carie? The roots of the spouse exchange go back to our college days. The four of us attended a mid sized Liberal Arts school. It was a borderline party institution but didn't have a widespread reputation as such. Anyway, I met and started dating Jim my Freshman year. Alex started dating Carie the same year. I knew Carie from the dorm but got to know her a lot better when we pledged the same sorority. Frats and sororities were an integral part of the social life at our school and so it was inevitable that the four of us would socialize. That led to double dating and since Jim and Alex belonged to the same fraternity, we got together a lot.

Jim and I didn't start dating exclusivity right away because we still had left over relationships from high school. We also had occasional dates with kids we met in classes. However, by Spring of the freshman year we had decided that there was something between us and we became exclusive. Not surprisingly that was shortly after we took the big step and started sleeping together. (As an aside, I've always had a problem with the term, 'sleeping together.' My problem is that in the first ten years of that period in my life when I had become sexually active, I could count on one hand the number of times that actual sleep was involved.) Back to the story.

The fraternities on campus were noted for their wild parties in off campus locations that were beyond school control. They usually involved swimming, bonfires and booze. That of course translated to nearly naked cuddling in the dark with lowered inhibitions. Whoever said those frat boys were dumb was clearly wrong. Anyway, the Jim, Dana, Alex, Carie foursome had their own campfires and somewhere along the line we started having all kinds of sex more or less in front of each other. None of us can remember exactly when that happened because we were usually impaired by booze. It just happened and nobody made a big deal out of it. And then it became a regular thing. We hadn't however crossed the line as far an exchange went. However, the seed had been planted.

By our junior year it was time to start thinking about the future, both career and relationship wise. Surprisingly the career deal was very cut and dried. All four of us had long standing plans and nothing we had encountered in the academic world had changed our minds. Relationships were a different story. Outsiders would look at our two couples and say 'no brainer.' For us insiders it was a different story. Carie and I had talked about this for some time but we had both decided that while we liked the shit out of Alex and Jim, they were really just good friends and excellent fuck buddies. One night with the aid of half a dozen beers we told the guys exactly that. The initial reaction was sort of negative but with the assurance that "with benefits" was still on the table, they agreed to our assessment of the long term prospects. With some sadness but resolve that we were doing the right thing, both couples broke up before summer break.

That summer before our Senior year was a period of reassessment and involuntary chastity for me. I returned to school in September with a vow to maximize the college experience and to get back to dating around. My first and last date that September was Alex. He fucking swept me off my feet. Throughout the prior years we had seen a lot of each other but we had never kissed or had more than incidental contact beyond that. We were therefore shocked as shit when the first time we kissed, the earth started to shake.

"Holy crap Dana, what was that."

"Beats me, let's try that again."

Luckily we were standing in the shadows adjacent to the porch of my dorm because when we kissed that second time, my heart almost stopped. When we pulled slightly apart minutes later I realized that I had stopped breathing. I also knew that Alex was in full bloomed erection and that I was rhythmically pressing my pussy against it.

"Holy fuck girl. I don't know where that came from but I think I'm in love."