All Comments on 'Spousal Exchange'

by richardbedfordwhite

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 for the couple that awoke from their slumber and finally saw the light.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I believe Alex and Dana, after 30 yrs,finally got their heads out of their asses. They were married all that time and had children, why in hell would you want to play a game called WHORE and WHOREMASTER?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinda stupid. Would have been a different tale had Jim and Carrie been exclusively swapping with Dana and Alex, who were exclusive with them — but nope! J & C were “professional swingers”. Which raises the question: why would Alex and Dans risk disease from 2 who slotted around?

.

3 ***

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

It’s amazing that a couple who tried desperately to fuck up their lives were actually able to finally see the light. Swapping with swingers is rife with danger. Two very different mindsets at work there. Swapping with close friends who share the same attitudes MAY be possible without destroying a marriage, but swinging is the beginning of the end for the vast majority of couples. Glad these two survived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Odd. Juvenile. Embarrassing, for the writer.

"Our marriage is too important to be fucking around with professional swingers. We're just fresh meat to them and I'm not interested anymore. You are precious to me and I don't want to share no matter what."

Very legitimate thoughts and words, maybe from young naive newlyweds, probably in their teens. But after 30 years of marriage, children, contemplating grand parenting? C'mon man, they've all been treating each other like pieces of fuck meat for 30 years. And he is just now realizing that when you separate love from sex you have successfully reverted to the mentality of a tribe monkeys? The whole story would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. The couples were intertwined for 2 years and college, but it wasn't until they started fucking the other's lover that they realized, Oh, you really are a wonderful lifetime partner. Gees, I always thought intellect, character, values, and personality were the leading causes of love and marriage. My bad. Where your genitals lead your head and heart should follow? Or, how about: Grow Up.

Wow, isn't it great Dana got cancer so she could finally appreciate life and love and commitment? Odd, that didn't keep her from sucking Jim's cock up to the last opportunity as he was driving her back to the husband she just Had to be exclusive with, for now.

What a crock. But thanks for the effort.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Good story, and particularly the discovery twist that Jim and Carrie were professional adulterers who viewed Alex and Dana as just more meat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

interesting, but a bit too much build up for an anti-climactic ending. Good, not great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. The idea of one couple realizing that swinging wasn't for them and then opening their eyes to what their swinging relationship really was, warts in all, was interesting. The dating relationship from college is odd and the way the couple grabbed all the sex possible in the last 36 hours also seemed off.But I did enjoy the story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

When you're George R. R. Martin or Tolkien, writing epics you can change POV, otherwise, pick one and stick to it.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

don't like the ending

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

Well done. I can't help but wonder how a swap could last 30 years. The way it ended is suspect, going cold turkey seems to fail more often than succeeding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard to imagine two such different couples would successfully swap for 30 years before realizing their views on extramarital partners are not in sync with those of their fuck buddies. Both Alex and Dana appear to be pretty naive and foolish. That their marriage was not damaged by swapping for so long with so little insight into the activity is a gift from the author that life would be unlikely to bestow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

disgusting... these type of mentality couples are the dregs of society..they are the termites who slowly distabilise the foundations of society in the name of couples freedom! None of their marriages last or they actully dont have a marriage...just a sham of a marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Disappointing. My husband and I can attest to swapping exclusively with good friends is the best; no drama, no health concerns, complete familiarity with each others' sexual needs and wants, total discretion, and complete physical safety. No way the indiscriminate fucking by the one couple could have been a secret for 30 years.

SamanthaSmithSamanthaSmithalmost 2 years ago

True love survives many things, I just love Dana & Alex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well written with a few mistakes; lets hope that the friendship continues regardless

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Nice they finally woke up to the fact they were being used in a way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Desert is a Sandy hot place.

Dessert is an after dinner snack.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades12 months ago

Enjoyed the story. Thanks for your writing.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere9 months ago

Liked the story. Had to knock the rating from the number of errors....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous