Spousal Exchange

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You say the nicest things. Now let me up so I can greet my husband on the pier."

I waited on the pier until I saw the boat come around the point. Impulsively I dove in and swam out to the swimming raft. I climbed the ladder of the raft and waited expectantly hands on hips for the rowboat to pull alongside the raft.

ALEX

We were doing catch and release fishing when the call came from Jim that they were at the house. It was an easy row around the point and with the wind across the bay to get back to the raft and pier. Carie was facing forward and told me that someone was swimming out to the raft and so I turned to look and sure enough my mermaid was just climbing onto the raft. She stood proudly naked, hands on hips with water dripping from her toned body. She looked to me like a goddess from mythology as I hurried the stroke of my oars. God was she beautiful. As I pulled up next to the raft she made eye contact with me and said.

"I'll race you Alex".

With that she dove into the lake and like an eel swam for the pier. We reunited when I docked there there with a simple open mouth kiss and a slight breast fondle.

"Welcome back wife. How did your outing with Jim go?"

"I'm afraid to report that I have been unfaithful again. Will I be punished?"

"Of course my dear. Oh and by the way, I also have been unfaithful. Off setting punishments?"

"No way. The punishments are the best part of our reconciliation."

Carie was now climbing out of the rowboat herself and gave Dana a lingering kiss.

"I'm sorry but your husband fucked the living shit out of me Dana."

"And your's did the same to me. I guess we'll all have to be punished"

We chatted about inconsequential trivia as we carried the fishing gear up to the garage for storage. Once free of burdens I took my naked wife in my arms and just held her in a bear hug. Carie mumbled "I'll leave you two alone." and started to head for the house but I reached out and held her and brought her into our hug. The three of us just stood holding each other for several long minutes before Dana spoke up.

"Carie why don't you tend to Jim. He's probably feeling left out and in need of a little cuddle from his wife."

As Carie left I renewed my embrace of Dana and nuzzled into her neck.

"Let's shower. You smell like lake water. Sexy lake water but nevertheless lake water.?

"You just want to get me naked so you can take advantage of me."

"You're already naked."

"Oh yeh, I forgot."

"Shower?"

Together we walked through the house and noted that Jim and Carie had adjourned to their room and had closed the door. We continued to the master, dropped my clothes and got into the large walk in shower. During the careful washing of each other's bodies we noted the various marks that were new in the last 48 hours. Dana's pussy was sensitive as I gently washed it.

"I hope it's not too sensitive because we need to make love tonight."

"No, we need to make love now."

Suddenly Dana was crying and sobbing and shaking as she fought for air.

"I'm so sorry. I thought I could go back to the way things were but I can't just flip back and forth between faithful wife and wanton slut the way I used too. I love you and only want you. I'm done with fucking Jim. He's a great lover but I don't need him. I need you Alex. I need only you. Now and forever.

Dana was sobbing now and so I just held her tightly until she eventually calmed down. What I think helped was that my overworked dick was getting chubby against her tummy and she was instinctively rubbing back. Finally she pulled her head slightly back and looking into my eyes with her beautiful tear streaked face said.

"I don't recall anything in all the stories I have read about the prince sprouting a big boner and smearing precum all over the princesses tender belly. There was just a kiss, she woke up and they lived happily ever after."

With that I laid a tonsil probing kiss on her and picked her up by her butt cheeks and settled her on my cock. Once she was firmly seated I moved us into the adjoining master bedroom and onto our bed. As I slowly pushed in and out of her vagina I whispered in her ear.

"The way that I heard the story was that the princess had been drugged by the dwarfs and was being gang banged by a dozen of those pesky little shits. The prince killed all the dwarfs, slipped his magic cock into the princess and woke her up with a gigantic orgasm."

After a pleasant welcome home climax we just lay quietly for a good half hour. Dana was the first to speak.

"I'm really a fucked up nutcase aren't I?"

"Fucked up I'll agree too as is evidenced by your sore pussy. Nutcase no. You are a very sensuous and erotic woman that derives great pleasure from sexual contact. Unlike most people you seem to have been able to separate sex from love for the last decades. Then something happened out of the ordinary and you began to merge the two as most people do and it's caused you to have all these worries about our marriage. Maybe you started to get feelings for Jim. If that's the case stop fucking him and if you still have the yen for some strange, we'll find you someone else. Or here's a thought, we could just revert to regular old middle aged farts and only sleep with each other. It's up to you babe."

"You are probably right. But how about you and Carie?"

"Carie is a nice person, a good friend and fun to be with. She is also a terrific fuck. Do I have to have her? No I don't. Would I ever seek a deeper relationship with her? Maybe. Let's say you had died and Jim was out of the picture. She's an old friend that's easy on the eyes and is great in the sack. Sure I'd give her a try because I'm used to world class nookie and she is trained. She'd have to give up her casual outside fucks though."

"Do I have to be worried about you and her?"

"No, do I have to be worried about you and Jim?"

"I don't think so. No, definitely no. Just keep on taking care of me the way you have been all these years."

"So what are we going to tell our guests and perhaps we should be thinking of dinner."

"Fuck, I'd forgotten all about them. It's 6:30."

Like the well practiced team that we are within 15 minutes we were dressed and organizing dinner and drinks. Jim and Carie appeared shortly after we started making noise in the kitchen. They were a little more cozy than normal and Carie had that definitely just fucked look about her.

With the grill foods organized and drinks in hand the conversation was light and related mostly to kids, jobs and vacation possibilities. I had to duck out to start the grill.

The steaks were great and we ate on the deck which with a light breeze was still mostly mosquito free. When Dana and Carie adjourned to the kitchen for prepare desert Jim brought up the possible end of our exchanges.

"Dana mentioned possibly ending our annual exchange. Going to miss it if it does happen. Dana is one sexy woman."

"As is Carie but then you know that. It's been fun but if Dana has some issues I'm on board with whatever she wants."

"Well, your loss if you guys drop out. You know Carie and I both catch a some on the side. Actually I've always caught more than a little. It must be something in the gas but I've nailed almost every hygienist that has worked for us. Had a few complaints but never serious enough to make me stop. Anyway, Carie gets her share too and it's never hurt us. We're going to be hard pressed to replace Dana."

When the girls came back with desert the subject changed but I kept mulling over Jim's remarks. My take on sharing Dana with him now took on a sleezy aura. I prized my wife's essence and did not put it in the same category as a bunch of bimbo hygienists. My opinion on the swap was now fuck Jim. If he had Dana in the same category as his other conquests then he didn't respect the precious gift I was giving him. I was done with the program. I had gone from a fence sitter to I'm out of here in a flash.

A little later in the evening as we sat around the fire pit drinking bourbon, Carie again got into the subject of continuation. She indicated that while she was sad that Dana felt the need to potentially drop out, she wanted to make it clear that I was welcome to continue with them.

"I'm sorry Carie if I gave you the impression that I would continue without Dana. I may even have given the same to Dana and if I did, I apologize. Tonight my wife and I discussed continuation. Dana I believe is done and regardless of her decision, I am also finished. My reasons are personal and non negotiable. I would like to maintain our friendships but without the benefits. It's been fun but I'm done and I would now like to go to adjourn and if my wife is amendable, I would like to make love to her again in our marriage bed. Goodnight."

There was a quick flurry of questions and concerns from Jim and Carie but I just brushed them off and said nothing. Dana jumped up to join me as I walked indoors and followed me to the bedroom turning off lights as she walked.

When we got to the bedroom she caught my eye and had a puzzled look on her face.

"It's because you've been right on this from the beginning. Our marriage is too important to be fucking around with professional swingers. We're just fresh meat to them and I'm not interested anymore. You are precious to me and I don't want to share no matter what. I love you too much."

Dana was streaming tears by now and I just held her in my arms as she cried and I fought back mine.

That night we just slept in each other's arms until biology moved us. We made love in the morning with the sun streaming in the windows illuminating our bodies. As we petted before intercourse I took an inordinate amount of time just moving my hands over the silky smooth planes of her body. After all these years I found it to be the most erotic object I had ever encountered and through my kisses and caresses communicated that directly to her soul. She moaned as my lips and tongue explored her secret places and the small orgasms she had from my ministrations spurred me on to find her g spot and massage it until she was shaking with pleasure and pulling me up as she begged to be fucked. Fuck her I did and then I made love to her to the best of my ability.

We dozed lightly as we recovered from our exertions until awakened by the sound of a car door closing and the ignition of a car engine.

"Has to be Jim and Carie."

Sure enough, when we went out to the kitchen there was a note in Carie's handwriting thanking us profusely for our hospitality and friendship over the years. There was a promise to get in touch soon and an apology for letting the press of business call them away from this long scheduled event.

Both of us were relieved at the departure now that we had our idyllic love nest to ourselves. Dana set the tone by stripping off her minimal clothes and declaring an alfresco breakfast and clothing optional day at the Lake. I followed suit and helped prepare our simple breakfast. Coffee and juice on the patio watching the birds at the feeders, a red tail hawk circling overhead and the palliated woodpecker calling for his partner set the scene.

Watching Dana luxuriating in the sun gave me ideas despite our recent bedroom activities.

"Dana?"

Looking up at me over the top of her sunglasses she answered softly.

"Yes"

"I was thinking..."

"And so was I." she said as she moved over and settled into my lap enabling me to capture a delicate pointed nipple in my lips.

We lived happily ever after.