Spraying the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna greeted me warmly one Thursday in August when I arrived home from work.

"Don't make plans for Saturday night!"

"Oh really? What is the occasion?"

"You'll see."

"What about Toby?"

Anna blushed. "Don't worry about Toby; Katie will be here to watch him."

"Are we paying her extra for working a Saturday night?"

"Do you have a problem with that?"

What a dumb-ass I was. "No, of course not; I'm sorry. I'm looking forward to it!"

Her mood lightened. "Me too!"

By Saturday afternoon, I was starting to wonder what was up. Anna wouldn't tell me our plans or when we would begin.

"Should I dress up?"

She sized me up.

"You could change out of that tee shirt and clean up a bit."

I took that to mean we were going to a nice restaurant - maybe not tuxedo level, but a 'nice steakhouse' level. I cleaned myself up, washed my face, decided to put off shaving for another day, and waited some more.

"OK, I'm going to try to put Toby down early; welcome Katie in if she arrives before I'm done feeding."

"Got it. Should be a pretty easy job for Katie if the kid is already asleep."

"Yeah, should be." Anna had dressed in a lovely black skirt that accentuated her ass and a cream-white blouse that framed her plump full breasts nicely, which Toby was presently trying to lower to access her tit. I watched her carry Toby into his room as he clung to her blouse, staring at her breasts. I could relate to the kid.

I stood awkwardly in the kitchen, too nicely dressed to relax. I was startled when the doorbell rang, and I knocked a pile of mail off the counter in my haste to answer the door.

"Hello, Mister Gunderson!"

Katie cheerfully greeted me as I opened the door for her. She seemed a bit overdressed, as if she were going to a party after we had returned from dinner. A hint of blush tinted her cheeks, and her eyes were accentuated with mascara. She wore a white halter top that clung tightly to her tanned midriff and a short black and white checkerboard skirt that came down to mid-thigh. Her body smelled a little too strongly of rose perfume as if she didn't quite yet understand the potency of the scent.

"Welcome, come on in. Thanks for being able to come by tonight."

I watched her cross the thresh-hold, sneaking a peak at her round ass as she passed by, then closed the door.

"You look like you have big plans later! I'll make sure we won't be out too late."

Katie blushed a bit. "It's OK, I.. "she stammered, her voice trailing off.

She noticed the pile of junk mail strewn on the kitchen floor. She instinctively went into nanny mode and proceeded to where the pile lay.

"Did you want this mail on the floor, Mister Gunderson?"

"Uh, no, I accidentally brushed those off the counter when answering the door."

I watched her bend over to pick up the envelopes. Her skirt hiked upward as she bent, and I swore I caught a hint of white panty covering her bulge as she grabbed the letters. I could feel my cock begin to swell as she returned the mail back to the counter.

We both heard Toby's door close and watched Anna emerge from the hallway and into the kitchen. Her blouse was partially unbuttoned, and it was clear that Toby had mangled the fabric a bit in his zest for feeding off her.

"I made sure he's extra full; he should be knocked out for at least a few hours." She smiled as she rearranged the blouse around her bulging globes. I noticed she had no bra on, nursing or otherwise, and the fabric around her nipples clung wetly against her. I assumed she knew and was planning on changing before we left. She headed back to our bedroom, opened the door, and then called back to us as we stood in the kitchen.

"Well? Are you coming or not?"

I was confused and turned to Katie. "I don't know what she needs; I'll be right back."

Katie grinned. "Both of us, silly!" She grabbed my hand and guided us both to the bedroom.

Anna sat on the bed, her back up against the headboard, directly in the middle of the mattress. She had pulled the front of her blouse underneath her tits, with the strained and stretched fabric pressing her milk bags together like a cotton vise. The pressure of her tits being crammed together kept a constant gurgle of white milk bubbling up from her thick nipples, and the fabric covering her belly was already transparent from the small streams of milk that rolled down the front of her areolae, then trickled down under her tits until gravity dropped white teardrops onto her belly.

She indicated the space on either side of her. "Katie, I want you on my right side."

Katie eagerly scrambled up onto the bed and, to my shock, grabbed Anna's right tit at the base, guiding Anna's swollen udder to her mouth, sucking hungrily on Anna's dribbling nipple.

Anna looked at me with a glint in her eye. "I've been meaning to tell you something."

"Yeah - what the fuck is going on?"

She laughed as she watched Katie slurp her streaming milk as it emerged from her nip. "Toby sleeps quite a lot, and we've found mutual interests to pass the time. You aren't jealous, are you?"

Katie didn't have a dick, so no problem there. "Hey, if fantasizing about our new babysitter makes you that wet, you do that all you want."

She laughed as I joined her on the bed on her left side. I pulled her left tit up from her chest to control her flow, then pulled the heavy nipple into my mouth, watching Katie milk her other side as I did so. I massaged Anna's tit with my right hand as I tugged on her nipple, her milk squirting into my mouth as I milked her with my hand. Anna closed her eyes and groaned deeply as Katie and I suckled off her full milkers, both of Anna's bulging tits spraying warm streams of milk into the air between our deep pulls.

We fed off of Anna for a while more. Anna had started to grind her clit through her panties with her right fingers as we milked her, and she let out a guttural moan as her pussy responded to the attention. Her hips shook for the first of many times that night as she screamed, pushing herself hard against the headboard as her cunt enveloped her finger. Her tits squirted bursts of milk into our faces as she writhed below us.

After Anna had caught her breath, I grabbed her shoulders and brought her forward, pulling her away from the headboard. Still holding her shoulders, I propped myself up to a standing position, working my way behind her as I did so. Once I had gotten myself fully between the headboard and Anna, I grabbed her arms by bending over her, then raised her up so she sat straight.

"Katie, get off the bed and then grab Anna's ankles."

Katie obediently climbed off the bed, then grasped Anna's legs, looking at me expectantly.

"Swing her legs over the side of the bed, turning her towards you."

Katie swung Anna's legs over, and I helped pivot Anna's ass as she turned toward Katie by pulling her upward as she rotated.

"OK, Katie, stand just where you are."

I reached down and grabbed Anna's tits with my hands from below. My left hand firmly controlled her left tit, and likewise my right. I jiggled her tits with my hands, making her streams stronger and weaker in time with my squeezes. Katie watched As Anna's streams began to arc toward her.

"Move closer!"

Katie obeyed me, moving within Anna's range. I focused Anna's nipples towards Katie's throat, and her milk showers streamed down onto Katie's upper chest, with a few errant streams splashing Katie's face; she giggled as some milk stung her eye. As I had hoped, Katie's halter top began to be drenched with milk, and the white fabric began to melt away and reveal her mounds beneath.

As the cloth became thoroughly drenched with Anna's milk, I could finally make out Katie's little titties. I was correct with my initial assessment of her bra size, as the milky cloth revealed her small firm bulges, each topped with a prominently puffy areola and a sharp perky nipple that pressed outward against the soaked fabric. Anna murmured her approval as well as Katie's chest revealed itself, Anna's milk now streaming down into Katie's belly button and pooling there, some dripping down further until it was absorbed by her skirt.

Anna spoke. "Take it off, dear, for Mike's sake."

Katie slowly stripped off the soaked top, rolling the cloth above her little rack, then pulling it over her head. My cock was painfully pressing against my dress pants, and I quickly realized we wouldn't be going to dinner, so I stripped off the pants and boxers, freeing my cock.

Katie looked at me with just a bit of apprehension as she took in my member. Now free from being bound by clothing, my rod was thick and club-like. I began to stroke myself as I watched Katie's firm little peaches spread apart once her top had been removed. Her nips stood at attention, balanced like hard little cherries on top of a small scoop of ice cream. My dick throbbed at the sight.

"What do you think of our babysitter's cute little tits, Mike?" Anna broke my focus.

"Mmm."

Anna laughed, then began to work her udders with her hands. "I can make it even better."

Katie giggled as Anna showered her young breasts with milk, covering her puffy nipples with glistening white drops. Anna continued to milk herself onto Katie's chest as I resisted the urge to blow my load then and there, as the sight of Anna's milk rolling down Katie's firm little titties was turning my balls to ten.

Needing to leave my cock alone for a cool-down, I got myself off the bed, knelt down in front of Katie, then began to lick Anna's milk drops off of Katie's belly. She giggled as I slowly brought myself upward, licking milk off her lithe body as I worked my way up to her chest.

I swung Katie with her back onto the bed as she giggled at my swiftness. Her titties were still sprinkled with drops of Anna's milk, and now that she was on her back, I could lick her with abandon. I brought her puffy right nipple into my mouth, then the rest of her breast, sucking my wife's milk off her firm, swollen little tit. I did the same with her left side until all of Anna's milk was gone from her chest, then I returned to Katie's rock-hard nipples, taking each lightly into my mouth and lightly brushing the engorged nip against my teeth, eliciting squeals as Katie squirmed underneath me.

I looked over at Anna, who had removed her panties and furiously rubbed her soaking wet pussy lips with her right hand as she watched us. Anna's hole was wide open, and her sizable heart-shaped lips were splayed outward, wrapping around her sticky fingers as she ground her aroused clit.

Anna caught my eye. "Give me her panties."

I grinned down at Katie, pulled her up, grabbed her under her arms, and hoisted her onto the bed. She was surprisingly light, and I came close to flipping her over and pile-driving her but restrained myself. Katie laughed as I placed her ass on the edge of the bed, then pushed her back a bit. I raised her skirt for a good look. She wore white cotton panties with pink hearts patterned faintly in the background. Even before taking the cloth off, I knew her pussy was puffy, just based on her swollen tits and the bulge of her mons. The patterned fabric revealed the tight slit beneath it as it dipped into her crevice, only to be held back by the stretched fabric that bound her snatch.

I slowly pulled Katie's panties down as she giggled nervously. The panties stuck into her slit as I dragged them down, the cloth finally pulling free from the sticky pussy juice she had dripped into the fabric. I brought the underwear down to her ankles and grasped her right ankle, dragging the panty around to free her right leg, then repeating the same on her left side.

I brought the cotton cloth to my nose and inhaled the scent of her sex. The odor of her snatch was sweet and light, as opposed to Anna's more pungent musk. I inhaled another deep aroma of the panties, then quickly wrapped the cloth around my cock, giving myself a few strokes with the damp cloth wrapped tightly around my rod before passing them to Anna.

Anna reached over to her nightstand, removing her favorite robin blue vibrator from the top drawer. She hoisted herself against the back of the headboard and spread her thighs wide. Using her left hand, she began to push Katie's panties into her hole as she controlled the vibrator with her right hand, grinding her clit from the side.

As much as I wanted to watch Anna swallow the panties between her legs, I had an even more attractive proposition waiting inches from my face. I looked down to take in Katie's pussy, now free from clothing. A sharp, deep crevice ran between her peach-puff outer lips, hinting at the deep hole hidden beneath. A tiny tuft of hair rested at the very bottom of her mound, riding just above her hood, hinting at her shaving prowess - other than the small patch of fur, her pussy lay bare.

I slowly began to taste her box, running my tongue along the tight gates that protected her sex, probing her a bit in the center until I began to sense her slowly relax and widen. I tasted her young juices as her pussy began to open from the rhythm of my probing.

I glanced up from my feast. Anna had fully stuffed Katie's panties into her box and was running the tip of the vibrator around the perimeter of her hole. Her labia pulsed against the vibrating plastic, and I watched her slit stretch around the white fabric that packed her cunt, soaking Katie's underwear buried deep inside her.

I returned to my task. I had neglected to shave that morning, so the stiff stubble on my lips and chin tickled her cleanly shaved clam shell, and she laughed a bit, grasping my hair with her hands as I burrowed my tongue back into her slit. I dug my tongue deeper into Katie's pussy, loosening her slit further open as she began to moan.

I pulled my sticky face away from Katie's shaved box and glanced at Anna.

"Look at Mrs. Gunderson, Katie; she's ready to put on a little show for us."

Katie and I watched Anna spread her thighs as wide as possible, then slowly pull Katie's petite panties from her cunt, her meaty lips spreading wide to push out the soaked cloth. Anna brought the panties to her face and inhaled deeply, then cracked a joke.

"Definitely smelling like a cat house in here now."

She tossed the drenched panties back for me to inhale, and I concurred that the room definitely smelled of hot pussy, both cat and kitten. Katie blushed as I inserted my right index finger into her slit, probing deep into her snug snatch as I explored her tight, sticky young wet hole.

Now free of Katie's panties, Anna began to insert the vibrator deep into herself. I stimulated Katie's little beaver as I watched my wife's snatch hungrily swallow the smooth pale blue vibrator. Typically she kept her fingers on the black base that rotated the vibration speed, but today she had pushed the plastic toy deep, barely able to reach the base buried in her. The vibrator buzzed away as Anna arched backward. She came again, grasping the bed sheet below her, as the toy whirred deep inside her, then with each successive wave of her orgasm, Anna pushed the vibrator a little further out of her until, with one final deep groan, the toy popped out of her, glistening with the juices from deep inside her cunt.

I reached over with my left hand, my right index finger trapped deep inside Katie, and grabbed the sticky vibrator from the bedspread. Still keeping my finger hooked in her slit, I bent over Katie and waved the vibrator before her face.

"Do you like the smell of my wife's pussy after she's come?"

Katie groaned as I plunged my finger deeper into her hole, then took the vibrator from me. She smelled Anna's sticky glaze, then smiled at me as she took the vibrating tip to her lips, slowly drew the plastic phallus into her mouth, and used her pretty little tongue to polish off Anna's juices. After she did this for a while, she smiled and silently handed the vibrator back to me.

I leaned back and slowly pulled my finger out of Katie's tight hole, then licked her pussy juice from my hand. Then I re-positioned Katie a bit, raising her ass further into the air and bending her body so that she lay with her firm tits pressed against the bedspread, her beautiful backside presented to me behind her. Her curvy rounded ass cheeks filled my view, with her cute little button asshole barely showing above where her clam-shell pussy split down the middle, her inner lips now opened and peaking out from her depths.

I slowly inserted the buzzing vibrator tip into Katie's box with my right hand, using my left thumb and index finger to spread her apart enough to allow entry. She squealed as the buzzing toy entered her tight chamber, and I slowly worked the vibe into her as her snatch adjusted to the smooth plastic buzz that continued to penetrate her tight cave ever deeper.

Katie's hips began to convulse as I slowly pushed the smooth tip into her depths, and I began to play with the vibration ring on the toy, now almost entirely buried into her. I managed to turn the buzzing higher, and Katie started to to make an alarmingly loud series of shrieks - I worried that she would wake Toby and alert the neighbors, but I soon forgot to care. I placed my left hand firmly down onto the middle of Katie's back to keep her face down and her ass in the air, and I used my right hand to keep the vibrator deep and tight in her cunt.

Her shrieks grew louder until I could feel her hips convulse with contractions. Her snatch pulled the base of the vibrator out of my grasp as her tight pussy hungrily pulled the toy deeper into her as she came. My cock was rail-hard as I watched her sweet little cunt cream Anna's favorite toy.

She lay gasping, her ass still in the air, her slit now relaxed enough to allow me to pull the vibrator out of her, though still with some difficulty. The girl was tight as hell. Finally, she rolled over onto her back, laying sideways across the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Anna crawled over to place herself above Katie, her heavy udders still dripping creamy white tit milk. I saw my chance and grabbed my wife's tits as she hovered. I began to milk her with my hands, hoping to get her to spray a little more. My techniques worked, and soon Anna's milk was streaming down onto Katie's chest, coating her firm puffy little tits once more with milk.

I grabbed the front of Katie's drenched skirt and raised it upward to expose her pretty little slit, then motioned Anna to bathe Katie's cunt with her milk. She obliged, and soon rivulets of milk gathered briefly in Katie's patch of fur, then dribbled further down, following her tight slit, some of the milk entering her, other drops traveling further down to the pool below her little asshole. I couldn't resist drinking some of Anna's milk from Katie's slit as the milk poured down her tight young body, some of Anna's errant spray showing the back of my neck as I lapped Katie's milk-drenched pussy with my tongue.

Anna moved back toward Katie's chest, then lowered herself until her thick dripping nipples touched Katie's pert rosebud nips. Anna began to circle her body, her heavy breasts dragging across Katie's erect nipples, showering Katie with milk. Once Anna had drenched Katie with tit milk, she reached behind her and grabbed Katie's soaked panties from the bedspread. She mopped up her milk from Katie's chest with the already-drenched cloth, using the panty waistband to roughly graze Katie's rock-hard nipples as she cleaned her. Katie moaned as Anna finished cleaning her little rack with the wet fabric, then brought each tiny teen tit into her mouth to polish her off with her tongue.

I was about to blow and knew how I wanted to do it. Anna sat back against the headboard, then grabbed her knees with her hands and spread her thighs wide apart. Her heart-shaped pussy lips were puffy and swollen, her hole wide open and inviting. I jumped onto the bed, hooked my left arm around Katie's upper chest right above her tight rack, and hooked my right arm between her legs, her wet slit pressed tight against my forearm. I picked her up with ease and brought her giggling upward the mattress toward Anna, then placed her down so that her mouth was directly above Anna's gaping box. I pressed Katie's head downward and once again raised her ass into the air.