Spraying the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie began tentatively tasting Anna's snatch as I positioned myself behind her. I used my hands to spread her little hips further apart, her cunt now puffed open and glistening from my spit, Anna's milk, and her own pussy cream.

I guided my thick throbbing tip against her tight slit, slowly working my head into her snug young hole. She grimaced as I screwed my way into her, and Anna admonished me.

"Careful, Mike, she's new at this."

I glanced down at my thick shaft forcing Katie's tight slit open, my girth a bit wider than her stretched hole, and I slowed my pace even further. I was used to being able to pound Anna with reckless abandon from behind, as she had both the thick ass and accommodating pussy for it. Katie was young, tight, and had a much smaller frame. No matter how muscular she was, there was only so much depth her petite hips could provide, and I had to be careful.

I slowly rode Katie from behind, bending over to grope her firm puffy tits as I penetrated her. She began to moan as my cock began to feel good to her and lapped Anna's cunt with enthusiasm as her hips relaxed.

I began to be able to penetrate her deeper, but she was so tight I had to start doing trigonometry in my head so I wouldn't fire my gun. I grasped her hips tightly and drilled into her until I was about an inch from being balls deep. She tightened her snatch around my rod and looked back at me with a grin.

"Try to pull out. I bet you can't."

She immediately contracted her pussy, gripping my shaft tight. I pushed against her round ass, my red hand marks now deeply pressed into her pretty little ass cheeks, and I couldn't do it. Katie's snatch was as strong as her thighs, and I laughed as I tried to pull out of her. Her contractions began to force my cock to make a decision quick.

I waited for her to relax, then re-positioned myself to take her deeper. I grasped her hips again to spread her cunt further open and began to pump her, my pelvis now locked into release mode. I grabbed her firmer now, unable to help myself, and thrust myself deep into her, my balls slapping against her clit as my cock thickened, preparing for release.

With a deep thrust I apologized for later, I blew the first spurt of my load deep into her - I may have gotten close to her cervical wall as she gasped and briefly clenched up, freezing my cock in place. By the time my second blast shot out, she had relaxed enough so that I came into her a bit less deep, and I held her hips firm as I emptied my balls into her pretty young pussy.

I gasped for breath as I waited for her to release my shrinking dick from her tight grasp, then rolled over onto the side of the bed. Anna caught Katie's eye.

"Come up here."

Katie did as told as Anna shimmied her way back to a prone position. She motioned for Katie to crawl up onto her face, then grasped Katie's bubble ass with her hands, bringing Katie's dripping slit to her mouth.

I watched as Anna licked off my cum and Katie's cream from Katie's smooth box. Anna issued a command.

"Use those strong pussy muscles of yours to push out my husband's cum."

Katie began to contract her inner walls as Anna spread Katie's pussy with her fingers, darting her tongue in and out, waiting for my cum to slowly drip out of Katie's tight hole and into her mouth.

I watched Anna feast on Katie's plump young cunt a bit more, tasting my seed after it had mixed with her sweet teen juices. My cock began to rise again at the sight, but I was just too tired to take another round. I drifted off as Anna continued to polish Katie with her tongue.

Once Anna had satisfied herself, she nudged me awake, then grabbed Katie's panties again, using the cloth to clean off the remaining drips of my cum that coated my shaft and balls. She slowly worked the sticky cum into the soaked fabric, rubbing my seed into the damp material with her thumb and finger. Satisfied with her work, she handed the panties back to Katie.

"You should put these back on."

Anna and I watched as Katie struggled to pull the soaked panties up the curves of her legs, and I particularly enjoyed the view from behind as Katie bent over to manipulate the wet cloth. She finally hiked them back up around her thighs, the soaked cloth we had all cum into drawn tight against her puffed slit. The pink strawberry pattern was now primarily transparent, and I enjoyed one last look at her tight pussy through the damp clear cloth.

Anna picked up Katie's drenched blouse and skirt from the floor.

"We can't send you home in these, though." Anna retrieved a plastic grocery bag from the kitchen, her breasts still dripping milk as they bounced with her movements. "Let me get you something else."

Anna rummaged in her closet, emerging with sweatpants and a hoodie. "The sweatpants will be too big on your cute little ass, but you should be able to pull them up to stay decent. And if your parents ask-"

"I had an unfortunate bathtub mishap when I gave Toby a bath."

Anna smiled as we watched Katie put on the formless ensemble. Once attired, Katie reached down to pick up the plastic bag that contained her soaked clothing. Katie turned to me as she approached the bedroom door.

"Bye, Mister Gunderson; thank you for the lovely evening!"

She turned slowly toward the door, gingerly making her way out of the bedroom. I realized I may have left her a bit sore based on her gait.

"Uhh, I'm sorry if I may have.. gotten a little deep into you."

"It's fine, Mister Gunderson; I'd like to get used to it." She smiled at me and exited the bedroom.

Anna turned to me. "Should we give her a tip?"

"I think I gave her way more than the tip."

"Shut up, Perv."

Anna exited the room, and I lay back and closed my eyes. I drifted off again, only to be awakened by Anna, getting into our bed after checking in on Toby. After making sure I was awake, she spoke.

"I gave her a very nice tip. And she wants to return next Saturday night, but this time she wants you to shave."