All Comments on 'Spreading of Wings'

by SemiStraight

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent

5 stars.

hotwillyhotwillyabout 5 years ago
Threesome

Excellent story , thank you

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

More than ‘wings’ were spread in this story! Exceptional writing from a talented author. I applaud the introduction of PrEP!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The series of four stories are top tier, superbly written, and dare I say, educational. They have the hallmark of true stories, and I can definitely empathise with Steven, especially the what if's in 'First.' If there is a continuation, I for one, will be ecstatic.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was hot. I left a bar with two older guys, buddies and went back to their place, I was 22 and told them it would be my first time with a man. I sucked each of their cocks and received my first mouthful. One spent some time time massaging my butt and then fingering my hole, his buddy said they wanted to fuck me, OMG, ok. Afterwards one stretched me out with three fingers, trying to add one more was hurting me. I sucked both their dicks some more and then left with cum and lube leaking out of my ass. A felt safe and excited being with a couple, they answered or showed me many things about gay sex that night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series....I always seem to circle back to see if you have added to it. Something so wonderful about a man exploring and learning how to bottom, the practice and then the pleasure of success. Hope you give us a new addition to this series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous