Spreading of Wings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It felt like I was at the edge of a precipice. The threesome already done. Fucking a guy in the ass. Taking another cock bareback while the owner instructed me on the finer points. With the explicit intention that many more would be there. The road to being someone who did that a lot. I looked at Peter and he nodded slightly. The slight push of that cliff to falling I had experienced the past months and now falling faster. I couldn't see the ground, jumped and nodded. Jurgen's stiff member bobbed up even farther and he urged me to hands and knees.

I don't know why I felt vulnerable but I did. I jumped when Jurgen's finger pressed into my hole. He laughed and said something that Peter translated. "He says you are like a nervous virgin. You should try to tighten up. Act like you're trying to stop when you piss."

I had to think a second but flexed around him and gripped the penetrating finger. "Gut" he said along with more words I had no clue about. "He says now to push out like you are defecating." If I hadn't known I was clean it would have been worrisome but instead my anus just dilated and Jurgen used the opportunity to insert another finger and pump in and out several times before pulling out.

The bed moved as he moved behind and sheathed himself without hesitation. Even freshly fucked I arched a bit as he rotated his hips in a circle to seat deeper in my still creamy innards. With a moan and another spate of German his cock began moving in and out.

"You are a tight fuck he says but now squeeze and push like he showed you" and I did which caused him to moan as he kept up his rhythm. "Keep at it and you'll suck the juice right from his sack. He says it massages the member and if you practice it will keep your manhole tight too."

I was herky-jerky and had a hard time being consistent but Jurgen was not complaining. He sped up as I tried to keep up. Slapping flesh sounds, mutual groans, and a tingling sensation rippled up as gave it to me. He reached up and grabbed the top of my shoulders to force me back in his finale. The jerking cock spurted with the realization that I was receiving a breeding from my second man. Jurgen pulled out without fanfare and gave me a stinging slap on the ass with some words and a laugh.

"He can't wait until you practice some more. A fine fuck he says. He also says that he will send over a toy to practice with but he jokes that he must test you regularly."

"Are you okay with that?" I felt a loyalty and fidelity to Peter.

"I'm already sharing you of course with your wife. I also have a hard time saying no to Jurgen and you are on a voyage to discover new experiences. I won't lay total claim to your tight little arse and prevent that. You need to find out who you are. Slutting around a bit might be part of it and most of us did it when we first started. Besides Jurgen would be a fine teacher and I will be rewarded as well. "

Jurgen spoke emphatically to Peter with the occasional words that I understood. Raoul was one of them.

"Jurgen says he would love for you to experience his friend Raoul. He says it would be a present to him but you would also get a new experience as well. Apparently Raoul is very large, quite proficient and energetic. He says he would love to see your slutty little hole reamed out by him."

I must have telegraphed my discomfort with the idea. The process of being a mostly straight man had already accelerated to where I was regularly sucking cock and taking it up my formerly almost virginal ass. The progression to multiple new partners simultaneously, and bare becoming what sounded like a power bottom was dizzying.

"Steven, you don't need to do any of this. I can tell Jurgen no and nobody will be bothered by it. I know this has been rather fast for you and I've been impressed at your pace. I also think you need to see a doctor friend of mine and take some precautions. In our world we've moved past condoms and the expectation is to be raw. To make it easier for you I will set it up and pay for it so you can remain discreet."

Apparently the doctor was a good friend. He opened his office on a weekend to meet me and thoroughly questioned me. I'm not sure it was a normal sort of interview due to circumstances but Dr Ken was the first person I told that I had penetrative sex with other men. Sex where I was the receiver. I must have looked embarrassed at that part because he told me not to worry. He knew my situation and it wasn't unusual.

The exam was thorough including an he asked about the last time I had sex before having me lean over the exam table and part my cheeks. The jellied, gloved finger was gentle and he had me squeeze. "You have good muscle tone but this is all still sort of new. Am I correct?"

"Uhh, yeah, more within the last six months." It was weird and mortifying in some ways to have this conversation but it was done and Dr Ken seemed to be unfazed by the topic.

"Well Peter is one of the good ones out there and he's pretty picky so you're in good company. Be careful with the urge to go too wild. Everything seems to be fine and he's gentle but there are those out there who aren't. Torn skin doesn't heal fast and is a source of infection so take it easy on who and what you let up here. Do your Kegels and be careful. Watch out for drugs too and even though you're healthy I'd go easy on poppers because of your age."

He pulled his finger from my rectum and gave me a wipe.

"I'm going to draw some blood and send it off for testing and then write you a Truvada prescription when it comes back clean. You can still get other stuff while on it so don't just go with anyone. There can be some side effects but they typically pass after a month. And it will take about a week to get in your system so no bareback before then. And call me if you have any questions or concerns."

A week later I got confirmation that I was clean along with a prescription that Peter brought on a visit with Jurgen in tow. We clinked glasses as I washed the first pill down and then adjourned to the bedroom. Jurgen insisted that as my teacher he needed to test my skills and I lay on my belly, my head between Peter's legs. Jurgen administered the test thoroughly urging me to clench and release as he glided in and out.

When he finished I slid up and straddled Peter carefully. Nudging that spit soaked cock behind my ball sack to the cleft before lowering carefully into jockey position. Already dilated I took him inside and lowered to the maximum as I gazed down. Peter's face was contorted with lust as I raised and lowered. Feeling the slightly wider base open me more and fill my channel.

I felt Jurgen get behind me and his wet cock rubbed between my cheeks although it wasn't hard yet. He reached around and played with my cock as I bounced, sandwiched between them. Peter had my hips by then. Controlling the tempo until we both spent. Jurgen had playfully aimed at Peter as he felt it come and I hit him on the chest, neck, chin and cheek in a flurry.

It was quiet then except for breathing and I lay forward against him, his cock still in me. I stared and deliberately began licking my cum from his neck and face with long swipes. Behind me I felt Jurgen's hot breath just before a warm tongue ringed the junction between us.

"Mein Gott Jurgen. He is insatiable." I felt Peter's cock pulled from my hole and in it's place a tongue thoroughly cleaned me. Then it went a way and from the way Peter jumped I figured Jurgen was now sucking him. A hand pushed me forward and there was hardness and heat at the entrance again. Tugged backwards it slid easily back up inside to my sigh.

Pushed forward it flopped out to be replaced again. This time with the extra depth I knew was Juergen. Back out and it was Peter. Repeat, withdraw repeat. I lay on Peter's chest getting fucked by two men alternating and I moaned at the hedonism of it all.

I felt Jurgen get it up and maintained my rhythm with Peter. That beautiful flesh filling mine. The bed moved again as Jurgen returned and felt wetness added to the junction. They paused both outside and I realized what was coming.

Two pillars met in the middle and I squealed as they tested the entrance. Peter looked directly into my eyes in askance as I felt the stretching increase. Did Peter want this? I'd do it for him if I could. That's what ran through my mind and I stared at him and willed the muscles to relax more.

The slick flesh obeyed and began to breach the ring despite it's protests. It would be a matter of moments before it happened now and I bit my lip in anticipation. The pressure increased and Peter yelled "halt" and the rest of a sentence. I felt Jurgen pull away and I relaxed.

"It was going to hurt you liebling. I know you could have done it. I saw your face and determination but you don't need to do that for me. Let's relax a few moments now."

The wine came out and we lounged naked on the bed. Jurgen was apologetic at some level but on another he felt I could have done it. Peter had told me he was a size queen but I can't say that drove me. Perhaps as a way of apologizing he began stroking me and soon had me pushed on my back. Pulling at my feet he manhandled me to the bed edge and I guess I expected to get fucked that way. It was ok as long as Peter was okay with it.

To my surprise he straddled me and sat on my hardened cock which enjoyed the warm receptacle. He then spoke to Peter who got up and moved behind him. "He wants to show you how it's done." There was an instant tightness of his sheath as Peter's cock slithered against mine fairly far in.

Jurgen's face had a look of triumph as he moved back and forth on us and I had a tinge of dislike for his one-upmanship. God knows what he could have and had taken up his ass over the years. He was little maniacal too. Forcing us hard into him.

It was a partial vise. To be honest it was Peter's cock rubbing beneath the head of mine that really set me off. And I came for the last time that night with Peter just behind me. It was a release nothing more and I can't say it did much for me. I wouldn't have been seeking it but Jurgen was proud and I could sense a "showed him" attitude that I didn't care for but ignored.

We lounged more but put on clothes with the smell of man sex filling the room. Not that I minded the smell but it was a bit strong that day. Jurgen said something to Peter and he turned to me.

"You'll be protected in another week. Jurgen thinks we should expand your horizons some more. There's a very select club we belong to that we can go to in a couple weeks."

"You mean like a bathhouse?" I got the feeling from the tone and timing it was about sex.

'Sort of, but not one the general public is allowed in to or anything is published. We can vouch for you and you have a recent medical that will allow you in. It's very selective really and I think you'll enjoy it. I haven't been in years but Jurgen goes to a sister club in Germany and UK and wants to go again here. It is up to you but it is very different than the bathhouse culture and might expand your horizons but you would have the choice whether to participate or not. Would you like to go? "

It had been a heady rush up to this point and it only took me a second to continue flying down the path I was on.

"Sure

To be continued . . .

12