Spreading Seeds Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers

After I collapsed on her chest she held me and we panted in each other ears for a long time. I rolled her to her side and held my dick in her. It started to soften but Linda began to move a little it and hardened up enough that she just leaked slowly out on my blankets.

I ran my hand down her back, captured the towel to her ass and pushed it between her legs. Linda put one leg up on top of mine and I pushed the towel through and dried her pussy and my balls. We finally separated and got the towel over her to stem the stream of combined cum. My blankets were damp now and I figured it was my own fault. It wasn't the first time it had happened.

I held her to me and kissed her until I fell asleep.

Gloria was shaking me as I woke up and saw that the fire was low, the stars out and Linda was in her blankets along side me. "Okay, Gloria let me got my pants on," I said as Gloria sat back down on the log next to me.

"I'm cold Josh," Gloria said shivering.

"Sit by the fire Gloria," I said and tried to find my pants.

Gloria swung her legs over the log and crouched over the fire pit pushing a few twigs into the coals. I got my pants and found a dry pair of socks to wear. I buttoned my shirt and then stood and shook out all the wrinkles. It was pretty cool but not too bad. I put on my Field coat and then awoke Linda.

"Linda, time for watch," I said. She rolled over and frowned then sat up and buttoned her shirt.

I crossed the log and asked Gloria, "Where is your blanket?"

She pointed off into the dark, "It's still on my saddle."

I went and got my blanket and put it around her shoulders, "Always take your blanket with you on watch, Gloria."

"I will, Josh. I just didn't want to go off watching to get it."

I built up the fire with some bigger sticks and Gloria smiled at me, "Why are your blankets damp?"

Linda came up beside her and said, "Here let me give you mine." Linda gathered her blankets and took mine from Gloria's shoulders. She tossed mine over the log and draped hers over Gloria. "There isn't that better?"

Gloria smiled and held her hands to the fire. Linda pulled her coat around her and smiled at me. "It is kind'a cool."

I put a couple of larger sticks of wood on the fire and said, "There you sit by the fire with Gloria, I'll do a patrol and check the mules and stock." Linda nodded and sat beside Gloria on the log. Gloria was still shivering.

I said, "Linda share you body warmth with Gloria," and Linda slipped into the blanket and took Gloria in her arms. I wrapped them both in the blanket and put mine over them too. "Wait for me and I'll spread your blanket roll Gloria." Gloria snuggled up to Linda and nodded at me.

I secured my hat, carbine, possibles bag and horn then eased my way out into the field where the mules and horses were picketed. It was dark and the footing obstructed so it was slow going. I felt pretty good and the night was filled with sounds. It took a while for me to get my eyes adapted to the starlight.

The mules were sleeping on their feet for the most part, a few still grazed and watched me cautiously as I worked my way around them avoiding the wet places in the bottom land. I counted all the mules and horses and saw that Barb was laying down but her head came up as she heard me walking near her. She looked at me, "Easy girl," I said and edged my way to her making as little noise as possible.

She nickered softly and stood up as I approached her. I reached out my hand and let her smell it then stroked her soft nose, "Little dark eh girl? Well it will get worse," I laughed at Sarge's favorite saying.

Barb nuzzled my hands and pockets looking for biscuits or dried apples. "Sorry girl," I said and patted her before working my way back to the fire.

Linda had Gloria in her arms like a baby and I could hear them softly talking as I circled the camp site. I saw a couple of coyotes, who stopped what they were doing to watch me for a while until they decided to evaporate in to the brush. I stopped and listened to hear where they might have gone but instead I heard Linda say, "I guess it hurts at first, but it feels so much better the second time."

I didn't hear what Gloria said but I sipped around so the fire was between them and me. Gloria's head was tucked under Linda's chin and they both were looking the fire. I slipped a little closer and heard Gloria ask, "So are your nipples sensitive enough to make you, you know get off?"

Linda giggled, "Yes, oh I used to ... Well it was different after Josh. Now I think about him and... Well do other things. Do you ever?"

Gloria shook her head, "I don't know how."

"Haven't you ever washed a little harder or longer on your nipples and crotch? I'll bet you have."

Gloria laughed softly, "Well I may have, but I never went too far. I hear about how it feels and some of the girls are asking others to do it to them," her voice was soft and wistful, "but I never and no one has asked me either."

Linda hugged Gloria to her breast and Gloria had her hand on Linda's bosom warming her hands on natures finest hand warmers.

Linda looked down at Gloria, "Put your hand in my shirt. It will warm your hands faster."

Gloria slipped her hand inside Linda's shirt and Linda winced as Gloria's icy fingers enveloped her warm soft smooth breast.

Gloria giggled and slid her other hand between Linda's legs. Linda bent down and kissed Gloria on the top of the head. "Move your hand around, Gloria to ease the coldness."

I saw under the blanket the Gloria was now rubbing Linda's massive mammary. Gloria was smiling. Linda was grinning too. I sat down to watch about ten meters from them. They couldn't see me but I could see them in the fire light, Gloria's hat was off behind her back and Linda's was tilted back on the back of her head.

There were two women I cared about in different ways huddled close to the fire on a starry night in the middle of nowhere. Secure in the knowledge that I was on guard. I grinned and looked out at the mules. All was calm and I hoped there were no skunks around.

Gloria looked up at Linda, "Linda, what does it feel like?"

Linda looked down and smiled, "It feels good Gloria. I can't believe that in a few months I will have a baby there suckling from my breast."

Gloria pulled Linda's nipple out and put her lips to Linda's nipple. She sucked a little and then looked up, "Like that?"

Linda pulled Gloria's head to her breast and said, "Yes, do it a little more Gloria. I want to feel the baby just a little."

Gloria squeezed Linda's breast and applied her lips softly at first to Linda's nipple and stroked the smooth skin.

Linda leaned back a little and cupped Gloria to her breast and let out a little sigh.

Gloria came up and kissed Linda on the throat, covering her breast and then snuggled down and said, "Was that enough?"

Linda looked down at Gloria and kissed her on the lips. Gloria returned the kiss but her hand was active under Linda's shirt and Linda was making happy sounds.

I didn't figure it was my business to intrude and tucked my hands in my arm pits and watched.

"I'm glad I was able to help you feel the baby. Do you really feel him yet?"

Linda laughed, "No, but I sense something is different. I feel brighter, like I'm shining."

Gloria laughed and yawned, "I always thought you were shining Linda. Ever since I remember, you were the one everyone said was the most beautiful. I agreed with them." Gloria was actively rubbing Linda's nipple and she kissed Linda on the chest. "Linda?"

Linda was lost in thought and distracted by Gloria hand, "Yes, what?"

"Linda, could I feel what you are feeling?" Gloria asked.

Linda put her hand in Gloria's shirt and kissed her on the forehead, "Like that?"

"Your hand is cold, no don't move it. There it's warming up." Gloria let Linda massage her breast and she massaged Linda's. It looked like moles under the blankets as the two women fondled each others breasts and sat staring into the fire.

Gloria giggled, "That does feel good Linda. Would you kiss it?"

Linda laughed and tweaked Gloria's nipple, "You little slut." She laughed and kissed Gloria on the lips. They held that for a while and the moles were restless again. Linda whimpered and Gloria moaned a little when I finally wanted to get close to the fire myself.

I silently walked up and sat on the log next to Sue's sleeping form. The two of them were giggling and playing. Gloria was getting into the mood and asked again, "Won't you kiss it and let me feel the baby?"

Linda looked around and kissed Gloria, "Okay but just so you can feel the way a baby might feel." Linda dipped her head down and brought Gloria's delicate little breast out then she sucked softly and Gloria cupped the blanket around Linda's head but put her hand on Linda's breast.

Linda was moaning, but softly because she was muffled by the blanket. Gloria had her head back and her eyes closed as who knows what Linda was doing under the blanket. Her head moved about, that was about all I could see. In my minds eye I was thinking about Linda's full soft lips teasing a nubile little nipple and my dick got hard again.

I sat and watched this for a while before I said, "Time for bed Gloria, It'll be an early day soon."

Gloria stood up and almost dumped Linda into the fire. They both stood and saw me in the fire light, Gloria covered her bare nipple quickly.

Linda pulled her shirt and field coat around her, "How long have you been there?"

"I just got here. I circled the stock and the camp. Saw a couple of coyote and lots of dark. Is Gloria warm now?"

Linda put her hand on Gloria's head and pulled her into her arms, "I think she ready for bed, aren't you Darlin?"

Gloria was about a foot shorter than Linda and cuddled her head on Linda's breasts and said, "Yes I need some sleep," but she held on to Linda.

I said, "Stay by the fire I'll unroll your bedroll."

Amelia had prepared a place beside her for Gloria and I unrolled her blanket then sat her saddle at the end for a pillow. "Here you are Gloria, sweet dreams." I collected the blankets she had on her back and took them to the fire. "Let's take a walk and let Gloria get settled?"

I put Linda's blanket over her shoulders and wrapped myself in my nice woman warmed blanket. I took Linda by the arm and we walked out to see the stock. We didn't go far, just enough to let our eyes react to the dark.

Linda leaned against me and kissed me on the ear, "You were watching us all along weren't you?"

I wrapped her in my blanket and snuggled her to me, "Well I saw love and consideration."

Linda kissed my chin and said softly, "Josh do we have to do the soap again?"

I looked at her, "What tonight?"

She slid her hand down and fondled my stiff dick and said, "I guess not, eh?"

I hugged her and said, "It will be a long watch, maybe later we can do something. Right now we are on duty."

She hugged me and said, "Duty first but I can think about you can't I?"

I sat my carbine down and pulled her chin up a little and kissed her. It was a slow soft kiss. More like a promise of paradise, at least I hoped so.

She snuggled against me and slipped her hand down my into my pants and held my dick in her cool hand, "You make a nice hand warmer, Josh"

I laughed and cupped her breast and kissed her, "Duty comes in many guises." A mule snorted and my eyes sought to see what was going on in the pasture.

Linda pulled my dick and said, "Is my hand getting warmer to you?"

I stroked her arm and hand, "You just keep it where it is, it's warm and I'll be fine."

We stood that way for a long time and Linda's hand got very warm. I heard Gloria make some small noise in her sleep but paid no attention to it.

Linda put her other hand in my pants and I shivered and shriveled a little as she stroked the tip of my dick, "Too cold?"

I shivered, "No, it's okay, I want you to have warm hands."

We stood like that for a while until Linda's hands were warm, hot actually and active. Not a lot but she stroked and rolled her hands around my cock enough that I had ten weasels working and she was breathing hot on my throat.

I pulled one of her hands out of my pants and felt my belt, relieved of the extra girth, stopped cutting off the circulation to my ass. "I think you could rub my chest Linda and keep your hand just as warm."

She stroked my cock and squeezed me hard, "I doubt it, Josh but I'll test the theory." Linda slipped one hand into to my shirt and began to rub my chest.

"That feels nice. You have lovely soft hands Linda,"

She kissed my cheek and looked out into the night. Linda stopped rubbing my cock and concentrated on feeling me from belt line to shoulder and back again. We stood in the night and the minutes trickled away like hours.

I had just gotten fucked like a goat the day before and not less than a couple of hours ago had fucked Linda, and pretty well, if I do say so. Now here I was hard as a rock and Linda was moaning in my ear again. Would it never end?

"Here let's change positions," I said as I turned Linda so she was looking over my shoulder and covered her in my blanket. She tossed her blanket over my shoulder and came up against me, her hand still in my pants. I slid my hand up over her pubus, unbuttoned the fly of her pants and slipped my hand against her warm belly. She started a little but pressed herself against my hand. I began to move my hand down and around feeling her downy hair and as my hand warmed I began to stroke her belly and soon I had my hand on her clit and softly rubbed, "Isn't that better?" I asked, "Now we can see 360 degrees and we are warm."

Linda kissed my ear and said, "Oh Josh, much better, ehmmm."

Linda's hand on my cock began to grip me and she was making little noises in my ear, "Oh Josh, you are going to make me climax aren't you?"

I kissed her neck and licked her ear, "No, but it will keep you warm away from the fire."

She humped my fingers as I slipped them between her lips and sought out her vagina. I threw a couple more weasels on the heap and slipped my finger into her up to the second knuckle and stroked my finger up over her clit and then back down into her wet pussy.

I had a balance of weasels and succulent woman and relaxed into the mantra, watching the night roll away. It was a few minutes later that I noticed that Linda was humping my fingers as they slid in and out of her wet puss and her hand stroked up and down on my cock. I pushed my fingers in as far as they would go and held her just moving my fingertips to stroke her G-Spot. She leaned her head down on my shoulder and bit my jacket hard and groaned deeply.

She gripped my dick hard and quivered as she grunted into my jacket, her hips thrusting and she relaxed a little and moaned.

I let my fingers still themselves but didn't withdraw them, "Feel better?"

Linda nodded her head still biting my field coat. She looked up and put her chin on my shoulder and stroked my dick. "I think I wet my pants Josh."

I laughed at her and said, "You want to change pants?"

She held my hand to her and said, "I don't want you to move."

I cupped my fingers in to her and said, "You can move your hand if you want to."

She kissed my cheek and stroked my cock a little. The night was passing slowly as her hand which was now a little sweaty pulled the tip of my dick. I could feel her smooth slippery pussy on my fingers and wanted to feel her on my cock. I thought about how she felt when we were standing next to the river and how I slipped along her clit. I pulled my fingers away from her and groaned and little.

"What's wrong Josh?" She asked and squeezed my cock.

"I can't do this any more Linda." I pulled her hand out of my pants and took a deep breath. "We are on guard duty and you are just too distracting."

Linda pulled her head back and kissed me. "But Josh, I like to feel you."

I kissed her and said, "I know and I like it too but I need to make a patrol and relax a bit. Otherwise I'm going to make a mess in my pants and I don't want to change them."

Linda laughed and hugged me, "Well I don't want to make your life more difficult. I think I had better change my pants though. They're getting a little cold."

I unwrapped my blanket from around her shoulder and said, "Go on and change. I'll make my patrol and we can sit by the fire for a while."

Linda kissed me and went back to the fire. I picked up my carbine and went out and made a circle of the stock. By the time I had gotten back, Linda had built up the fire a little and was sitting draped in her blanket on the log poking the fire with a stick.

She smiled when she saw me come into the fire light. The flames flicked and her face was flickering too, she was trying to suppress a silly grin as she opened her blanket and took in this weary traveler.

JackLuis
JackLuis
147 Followers
12