Spring Break

Story Info
Ian & PJ are hired for fluffing and cum cleanup.
9.8k words
4.7
15.1k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As my friend PJ and I were eating lunch together, I was lamenting my prospects for our upcoming spring break. My buddies were going to Lauderdale, and when they told me how much I'd have to kick in for gas, beer and a hotel room, I had to say no. I didn't have the money and I knew my parents wouldn't give me $500 so I could get drunk on the beach and try to get laid. My friends were pissed off at me because they were counting on me kicking in. Now they had to look for someone else or change their plans. I was feeling down because I was either staying at school or going home to my parents.

PJ said, "There's a third option."

I gave her a scornful look and said, "What would that be?"

She said, "You could come home with me."

PJ and I used to date, but we quickly realized we're really only compatible when it comes to sex. We're both pretty freaky and it never seems awkward asking each other to try new things. With our clothes on, it's like we come from different planets. Now we just hook up when we're both between significant others.

PJ comes from an old money family, and her parents live in one of those gated communities in south Florida. The kind with a country club AND a yacht club. Her parents belong to both. It's not too far from Lauderdale, so we'd be able to hit the beach and take in the nightlife. I'd met her parents a couple of times while we were dating and thought they were nice, and thought they seemed to like me.

PJ could see me mulling over her offer and added, "We'd have to tell my parents we decided to give dating another try. Otherwise, they'll make you sleep in the guest room which is next to their room."

"When I was in high school, they freaked out the couple of times they found out I'd had sex with a guy I wasn't dating. They were oddly okay with me fucking my boyfriends, even letting me bring boyfriends home to fuck while they were in the house. But they lost their shit when I brought home a guy I'd met at the beach."

"We'll also have to make appearances at the clubs and attend a couple of 'functions' while we're there."

(Yes, she did make air quotes around the word "functions.")

"You'll need appropriate attire for those things. If you don't have anything, you're about the same size as my brother, so you can borrow some of his clothes."

"Mom and Dad offered to fly a friend home with me. I invited a few of my girlfriends, but when I told them about the clubs and the functions, every one of them noped out. They're all looking for 24/7 beaches, sex and booze. Palm Tree Estates doesn't fit the bill."

That's how I ended up at a party surrounded by rich, but surprisingly not all old, people, eating canapes, sipping a cocktail I didn't recognize, and talking to a woman who was old enough to be my mother and hot enough that I had to keep reminding myself to make eye contact. That being said, I had the impression she liked me checking her out, and I think I caught her giving me the once over.

We'd flown in on Friday night (first class!). PJ's parents, Lily and Kyle, picked us up at the airport and we stopped on the way home at a nice restaurant for dinner. PJ's dad gave her a prepaid credit card and said, "I hope $3,000 is enough for a really good time."

Appearances at the club ended up being lunches on Monday and Wednesday. "Functions" ended up being a charity auction to benefit a children's cancer center.

Other than that, we went to the beach every day. We each managed a couple of hookups, but we went home to Palm Tree Estates every night.

We still sizzled in bed, and a couple of morning PJ's parents gave us looks somewhere between envy and admiration. The first time that happened I tried to apologize to Lily for being loud, but she laughed and said, "I guess I'm not as loud as PJ. Kyle is very competitive, and he felt the need to make me scream last night. As far as I'm concerned, you can make all the noise you want."

Then came Thursday. While we were eating breakfast, Lily said, "Muriel is having a party tonight, and she specifically invited you and Ian."

I knew Muriel was Lily's best friend, and that PJ thinks of her like an aunt, so it was no surprise when PJ accepted the invitation with some excitement.

Which brings us back to me chatting up a MILF. MILF in question is Meg, another member of Lily's inner circle. She'd been asking me the usual questions about school and my relationship with PJ. When I started to talk about why PJ and I had gotten back together she cut me off, "Bullshit. PJ tells Muriel everything and Muriel can't keep a secret to save her life. You're just pretending to be dating so you two can fuck under Lily's roof."

I'm sure I got pretty wide eyed before I caught myself. I just asked, "So, does that mean Lily knows?"

Meg laughed and said, "Of course she knows, but we didn't have to tell her. She knew why you two broke up in the first place and it's easy to see neither of you have changed."

My mouth was suddenly dry as I asked, "But she's been letting us sleep together this week. She's even made jokes about us having sex."

Meg stared at me and said, "You think Lily doesn't know about her daughter's sex drive? You think she doesn't suspect her daughter is open to quickies and one-night stands? She was betting you two were looking for hook ups when you went to the beach. She just didn't want Lily to get a reputation as a slut at that nose-in-the-air high school she went to. She's happy to see her cut loose now that she's in college."

"So why hasn't Lily told PJ?"

Meg gave me a sly smile and said, "She was having a laugh. She's planning on telling PJ before you guys fly back to school."

Meg said, "Women my age generally like it when guys your age devour them with their eyes. It's even nice when they give a show of appreciation." As she finished saying this she turned slightly, causing the back of her hand to rub firmly over my half hard cock.

Meg put down her drink and said, "I'm going to walk up those stairs and go in the third door on the right. I'd like it if you join me in about five minutes so I can show you how much I appreciate the compliment."

I was worrying about the fact that Meg is married and was planning on politely declining when I opened the door she'd indicated. I stopped in my tracks when I found PJ kissing Meg's husband, Ron, while Meg helped PJ out of her dress.

Meg had already shed her dress and was wearing a stunning champagne colored lingerie set. A whispy, cupless bra displayed her still firm B-cup tits. The matching crotchless panties showed her prominent pussy lips. The outfit was finished off by stockings, a garter belt and six-inch platform heels that highlighted her long, toned legs. Her nipples were hard, crimson points. Her pussy was damp and flushed red.

As PJ's dress dropped to the floor, Meg turned to me, running her hands through her white-blond hair, turning it into a halo around her face. The effect against her porcelain skin and the pale lingerie was dazzling. Her crystal blue eyes stood out as the one spark of color, drawing my eyes and pulling me to her.

Meg put her hand on my head and kissed me, forcing her tongue roughly into my mouth as she rubbed her tits against my chest and ground her pussy against my leg. Seeming to realize I was still dressed, she had my shirt and pants completely unfastened in seconds, without ever breaking the kiss. I stepped back to shed my clothes, bumping into the side of the bed. As soon as my shirt was off, Meg shoved me back and yanked my shoes and pants off.

She literally ripped my underwear off, allowing my cock to spring up, the head an angry purple color. Meg pounced on it, and in seconds it was covered in her spit. Dispensing with any more preliminaries, Meg quickly straddled me, drove her cunt onto my cock in one smooth motion, and began rapidly fucking me.

Meg leaned forward, bracing one hand on the headboard and bringing her tits to within inches of my face. She grabbed my hands and said, "Play with my tits. Play rough. Squeeze them, pinch them, bite them, slap them. It's okay to leave bruises."

I squeezed her tits hard, until she winced, then let go and gave them each some hard slaps. Grabbing her boobs again, I took one in my mouth and sucked until I couldn't fit any more of her tit flesh in my mouth, and then I bit and chewed on it as I slowly let it out of my mouth. She was gritting her teeth, but at the same time she was whispering words of encouragement.

I felt my orgasm rapidly approaching and tried to get her to slow down. Instead, her bouncing became more frantic. She had the knack for lifting up exactly to the point where her cunt lips were just kissing my cock head before slamming herself back down. Every stroke was a perfect oiled machine, milking the entire length of my cock with her wet, squeezing fuck hole. As my hips started to jerk she was chanting, "Cum in me, cum in me," over and over.

My hips shot up, making an audible slap against her ass as my balls shot a huge volley of cum into her cunt. Four more thrusts and four more hard spurts and I was lying on the bed, sated. Meg continued to ride me, coaxing out a few more drops before I pulled her down and held her immobile. She gave me one kiss, allowing me to suck on her amazing tongue for a few seconds, but then we lay there until my cock finally fell out of her pussy. She shrugged off my arms and slid down to plant kisses on my cock and lick our combined juices off. Then she said, "Your turn."

She reached up to turn the pillow under my head, then straddled my head and lowered her pussy down onto my mouth. She said, "PJ told Muriel you eat creampies. I've only met a few men willing to do that, but I've always loved it. Hope you don't mind."

I answered her by noisily slurping up the drop of cum trailing down towards my mouth. Then I traced her pussy lips, sucking and licking them until all I tasted was her girl cum.

I could hear Ron cumming, and judging by how long he was moaning PJ was milking a big load out of his cock. It made me wonder whether he was a creampie eater as well.

As I was returning my attention to the creamy pussy in front of me, intent on sucking out the cum deep in her hole, I heard a cell phone buzz. Ron made a sound of annoyance and continued to pump away at PJ's pussy., cumming with a loud shout seconds later. The phone rang again just as his cock popped free from PJ. Cum was dripping down his leg as he answered.

I saw PJ twist around so she could get his cock in her mouth. She licked up the trail of cum as she made her way up to suckle his cock head. She licked that clean, then gradually sucked the rest of his softening cock into her mouth, using her tongue to lick up every trace of their combined juices. Ron stroked her hair as he talked on the phone.

When she finished, she laid back and began frigging herself and playing with her tits. I knew from experience that meant she probably hadn't had a good cum. When Ron hung up the call, PJ looked up at him expectantly, but he said, "Sorry. It's something urgent. I've got to go."

As he left, Meg tapped me on the head and lowered her cunt until her lips were brushing mine. Refocusing, I dipped my tongue into her hole, releasing a stream of cum that ran down my tongue. When Meg felt that, she clenched her kegel muscles, sending a fresh rivulet into my waiting mouth. I continued to lick and suck her until she had a death grip on the headboard and her clenching pussy gave up a final glob of my cum.

As she rolled off my face and slumped to the bed, Meg beckoned to PJ and said, "Your turn."

My assessment of Ron's emissions seemed to be spot on. PJ was coated with cum from her clit to her cute little asshole, and her thighs were covered in white glaze. I looked up at her and she smiled saying, "Here's your first treat," as she clenched her muscles and dripped the biggest dollop of cum I'd ever eaten. More clenching led to her feeding me two more huge globs and hot jizz.

As the last drop fell into my mouth, I rolled over, pushing PJ onto her back. I gave her a kiss, sharing some of the sticky treat in my mouth with her, before diving back between her legs. I started by rimming her asshole and collecting the cum that was pooling there. Next I gave her inner thighs a thorough tongue bath, making sure they were spotless before I moved on.

As I circled PJ's clit with my tongue and sucked the cum off her pussy lips, I saw Meg watching with rapt attention while she finger-fucked herself and tortured her own nipples.

When PJ finally pushed me off as she was experiencing full body shivers, Meg said, in the voice of an eager little girl, "Can we do that again?"

I did manage to cum twice more, once in each woman. This time I saw how intently Meg watched me as I sucked the cum out of their pussies. She barely kept herself from coming while my tongue probed her hole for white gold. When I offered to share a mouthful of cum with PJ, Meg asked if she could taste some.

When we were done, Meg said, "I've got kind of an odd proposal. We're members of a little club that gets together once a month to gang bang one of the wives. We usually hire some sex workers from a high-end service here in town to be fluffers and to do the kind of cleanup you just did. We're hosting for the first time Saturday night, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in working the party?"

PJ and I exchanged glances and she asked, "What's involved. Tell us a little more."

Meg answered, "The husbands organize it, but I can tell you they invite about a dozen guys each time. Six to ten usually make it. The husbands take turns fucking the host wife. Vaginal only. They go until none of them can get it up anymore, or until the wife says she's had enough."

"They always hire one guy and one girl from the service. They're responsible for helping the husbands get hard and cleaning up the wife. If a husband doesn't want to fuck sloppy seconds, he can ask for a cleanup. If the host wife wants her pussy cleaned, or just wants a break, she can ask for a cleanup. Cleanup usually includes making the wife cum. The husbands can also ask to have their cocks cleaned when they're done."

"Some of the husbands like having a guy suck their cock, so if you're not okay with that I'll call the service."

I said, "That's okay. I play both sides."

Continuing with her explanation, Meg said, "Some of the wives want a girl to lick their pussy, and some want a guy. I'd like Ian to be my cleanup person, but you're welcome to take a turn every now and then, PJ. Muriel told me you play with girls too."

"You'll both be naked except for leather cuffs and a collar, and butt plugs. PJ, you'll also wear weighted nipple clamps and Ian, you'll wear a cock harness."

"If I tap out before the guys are done, you two will have to service them until they're all limp and satisified. Once the host wife is out, oral, anal and vaginal are all on the table for both of you."

"The husbands will be drinking, but the three of us will only be drinking water. Part of your job will be to help me stay cool and hydrated."

Meg looked at us for a moment as if she were inspecting our bodies. Nodding her head slightly she said, "We'll want you both completely smooth. I've got a professional waxer coming tomorrow who will take care of all three of us."

"We pay the service $1,000 for each worker, but I know the workers only get about half of that. We'll pay you each the full thousand dollars. The party starts at six, and usually lasts about five hours. I'd need you here around four thirty to get prepared and help me make sure everything is ready."

"So what do you think? Any questions?"

PJ and I barely looked at each other before we said, "No, no questions. We're in."

The next day, PJ and I arrived at Meg's house at ten o'clock as she'd requested. Meg opened the door for us wearing a silk robe that barely reached past her ass. As soon as we were inside, she pulled off the robe and slung it over her shoulder, showing us she was naked underneath.

She led us to her workout room and spa. They had an impressive weight setup with free weights and several weight machines, and an assortment of Peloton fitness machines. At the opposite end of the room there was a sauna and a steam shower. Beyond a glass wall I saw a large hot tub and an endless pool.

Meg pointed to a bench in front of some gym lockers. She said they were there for when her friends came to work out with her. We were only wearing shorts, T-shirts and flipflops, so it only took seconds to get naked and stow our clothes.

Meg had told us not to shower before we came, saying it was part of the routine. Now she led us to the steam shower and turned on a couple of heads that felt like standing in a warm rainfall. We all soaked for a while, just talking and relaxing. Meg showed us that the benches along the wall could be moved, allowing us to sit or lie down as the water cascaded over us.

Just when we were starting to wrinkle up, Meg handed each of us a bar of soap saying, "This is formulated to soften and loosen body hair. It'll make the waxing less painful. Start scrubbing."

In a moment of cluelessness, I started to soap myself before I saw Meg reaching for me. The light dawned and I moved closer to her while at the same time reaching for PJ. We formed a circle to soap each other, and as Meg's soapy hand coaxed my cock to full mast, she said to pay special attention to the hairiest areas.

We spent a lot of time taking turns making sure nothing was missed before we each had knee shaking orgasms. When I announce I was cumming, Meg got down on her knees and jerked me off all over her tits. PJ took it upon herself to massage my load into Meg's creamy skin and then I took over with the special soap to make sure they were clean.

While we were playing in the shower, a petite middle-aged blond woman came in carrying what looked like a massage table and a bag that looked like a medical kit. She pulled what was obviously a wax warmer out of the kit, set it on a counter that ran along the wall, and plugged it in. She set out more supplies on the counter, then set up the massage table. When that was done, she went to the row of lockers and stripped down to a thong.

She had an all over tan that highlighted her tight body. Just enough of a bubble butt that you'd be sure you were fucking a hot woman if you took her from behind. Her C-cup tits stood up proudly on her chest, accentuated by her six pack abs and tiny waist. She was short enough that she had to stand on her toes to see into her wax pot, which showed off her toned, athletic legs. Meg saw where I was looking and said, "She's almost hot enough to get Ron to go in for waxing. Almost."

After we finished washing up, Meg changed the shower over to a steam shower. We lounged on the benches, talking and watching the waxing technician, who Meg told us was named Elise, as she worked on getting her wax to the right temperature and consistency. When she was satisfied, she opened the shower door and asked, "Who's first?"

Meg stood up and said, "I'll go."

PJ and I sat relaxing, talking, sipping some health drinks that Meg had given us, and watching Elise work with some curiosity. I'd never been waxed before, and PJ had only had a bikini wax once or twice in a commercial salon.

As far as I could see, Meg was smooth already, so I didn't expect her to take long. I was surprised when Elise applied wax to a few areas, then spent a lot of time examining every inch of Meg's skin from a couple of inches away. Every now and then she'd reach down and pluck something with a pair of tweezers. She finally said, something like, "All good," to Meg, but Meg stayed on the table.

As Meg lay there, we saw Elise take a bottle of some kind of oil and start rubbing it all over her body. She wasn't applying any pressure like you'd expect a masseuse to use, and she wasn't concentrating on erogenous zones like a happy ending massage. But she also wasn't shy about rubbing Meg's tits, pussy and ass. She got right into it. Meg lay there with a relaxed, contented look on her face until Elise stroked her hair and whispered in her ear what I can only assume was, "All done."