Spring Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greta planted a lingering kiss on each of Meg's thighs, so close to her pussy that as stray hair brushed Meg's lips. Then she picked up the shoes and robe, and as she turned to walk away, she pressed a button on the table that moved it to the preset height and angle Meg and Ron had agreed on for her first fuck.

Once Meg was settled, Ron called everyone's attention to the bar. There was an opaque red bowl sitting there, shaped almost like one of those plastic Halloween pumpkins. Next to the bar there was a whiteboard on a stand. The whiteboard had a grid with twelve numbered lines. Vertically, the grid was divided into one wide column followed by four narrow columns.

Ron produced a rack from behind the bar with numbered balls lined up on it. He announced, "Eight of us here, eight balls," and he dropped the balls numbered one through eight into the bowl, holding up each ball for the crowd to see as he did. Then he called the guests up one at a time and had them draw a ball. As they called out the number they'd drawn, Greta wrote their name on the corresponding grid line. She crossed off the last four lines which were obviously there for guests who hadn't shown up. Once the fucking started, Greta would use that to keep track of whose turn it was and who had dropped out.

While Ron and the guests made up the batting order, Meg talked to me. "Here's how we're going to play this. I know you can be a cum slut, and I'm sure these guys want to see a sloppy, well used pussy. So I'm only going to have you clean me up twice during the first round. I want you to make a real show of slurping down all the cum. Some will probably pool on the table under my ass. I want you to lick that up as well."

"I want you to fill your mouth as much as possible right away, and then show me the cum in your mouth. I'm going to call you to me, and I want you to drip the cum in my mouth. Then we're going to have a long cum kiss and I'm going to swallow it."

"I also expect you to suck my pussy until I'm screaming, and my ass is lifting off the table. Can you do that?"

I smiled and said, "Gladly."

I asked Meg, "Do you think you'll wear them all out?"

I told her I'd done some mental calculations. Ron told us that on average Meg could expect each guy to get it up three times. Some of the older guys would only have one go, while the younger or fitter guys might manage four. That meant Meg would need to fuck twenty-four times to wear them all out. Ron also said that most of the wives started dropping out after about twenty rounds. So I figured PJ and I might have some work to do at the end of the night.

Meg had done the same math and said, "You and PJ should be ready to take some cock."

I told her I also figured that if the average ejaculation is a teaspoon of sperm, I was going to be eating about a half cup of jizz out of her pussy.

Meg grabbed my cock and said, "Judging by this I might get the idea you're looking forward to that. But right now, I think it's time for you to get down there and give me a little starter. I'm a little nervous, so my pussy is kind of dry."

I started licking Meg's pussy and found she really was dry. I tried everything I could think of, and she started getting a little damp, but I was afraid it wasn't going to be enough. I turned to look for PJ to ask her to track down some lube, but when I lifted my head I saw she was kissing and caressing Meg, pausing occasionally to whisper to her. Almost immediately I could feel tension leaving Meg's body, and shortly after that her pussy became downright tropical.

Meg stroked my head and pulled me up for a kiss. She said to both PJ and me, "I've been looking forward to this as a new experience, but in the back of my mind I had this image of myself as a piece of meat that the men would use. Your tenderness reminded me that I'm using them as much as they're using me, and at the end of the day there are other people who matter more. But don't be surprised if I need another reminder before the night is through."

By then they were done picking numbers and Ron came over to the table. As we'd scripted it, he tapped PJ on the shoulder and presented his cock for fluffing, even though he looked hard enough to fuck a hole through concrete.

Turning to Meg, Ron went off script. Instead of plunging in and ravishing her, he teased her opening for a bit before slowly sliding in to the hilt. As he bottomed out, he leaned forward and kissed her. Then they held each other and kissed passionately while he slowly stroked in and out, giving her an extra little bump at the end of each stroke that made her breath catch every time. The sinuous undulations of her hips matched his strokes in perfect synchrony, and everyone could see them rising to their orgasms together. They came nearly simultaneously, both going rigid, seemingly not breathing, with the spasming of their connected pelvises the only indication of their shared ecstasy.

Eventually they both slumped into each other's arms. After a few more tender kisses, they parted. Before PJ could kneel to clean Ron's cock, Meg pushed the down button on the table so she could reach him and cleaned his cock herself. Then she told me, "I want to taste his cum."

As I lowered my head between her legs, I found a truly prodigious amount of cum. Meg spread her legs wide and watched me capture every drop in my mouth, taking pains to squeeze as much as she could out of her pussy. When I showed everyone the puddle on my tongue, she eagerly tipped her head back and waited for me to give her Ron's cum. She held my head so everyone could see the cum fall from my mouth into hers.

Before she could swallow or I could kiss her, Ron stepped in and plastered his mouth to hers, swirling his tongue to gather up his own cum and then lifting up to let it drip back into her mouth. They played like that until Meg finally showed what was left and swallowed it.

After that, Meg shouted, "Who's next," and the train started.

Meg decided to take all seven of the remaining guys without a cleanup. PJ somehow got the last three guys to come to me to have their cocks cleaned. Two of them were shaved, so I was able to collect a lot of cum without having to work too hard for it. The third guy had a full bush, so it took me a while to get him clean.

When Meg finally let me clean her pussy, everyone gathered around to watch. I couldn't see her pussy lips for all the spunk coating them, so I made it my first task to get them clean and pretty. That took a while, and also happened to hit a lot of Meg's sensitive spots, so I was treated to a shower of girl cum on top of all the jizz. Who knew Meg was a squirter?

Meg's orgasm caused her to expel a lot of the cum from deep in her pussy, so I slurped up a big mouthful of that and shared it with both Meg and PJ.

I spent a lot of time licking up the cum that ran down the crack of Meg's ass. By the time I was done, her pucker was quivering and I was pretty sure it wouldn't' take much to make her squirt again. As I fed her some of that cum I whispered, "Your asshole looks so fuckable, my cock is dripping just thinking about it." Meg must have liked that idea, because she gave a shiver right then.

I quickly slurped up the puddle under her ass and swallowed it while everyone cheered, and then I licked her pussy until she pushed me away.

The rest of the gang bang was a little less spectacular. Meg actually got fucked twenty-two times before she quit. I had to clean her up five more times. The last time, Meg made me spit the cum onto her tits and then told me and PJ to lick it off. Before we could get started, Greta came by and licked up the cum Meg was rubbing over her nipples. Then she smiled at us, gave Meg a kiss, and went back to her duties.

All but one of the guests stayed after Meg quit. A couple of them hoisted PJ onto the table and she pulled a mini train. While that was happening, Meg pushed me down on the padded floor and trapped my head between her thighs saying, "Mama's pussy is sore and needs some loving." I ate her to several orgasms, but she was more worn out than she had thought and didn't last long. Ron ended up taking her up and tucking her into bed.

PJ's dad was watching her get fucked with a raging hardon. I went over and whispered in his ear. He grinned and said, "Sure." I talked to Greta for a second, then knelt and took Kyle's cock in my mouth. He must have really liked my idea, because he came in my mouth in only a couple of minutes. Fortunately, I was able to read the warning signs and catch all of his cum in my mouth instead of letting him shoot down my throat.

I stood and Greta walked to the table with me. PJ looked up at us as we stepped to the side of the table. Greta whispered in her ear, "Ian has a present for you from your Dad," and I gave her a full, open mouthed kiss right then. As soon as she tasted the cum and realized whose it was, an orgasm rolled through her body.

The party was winding down by then. I was licking about four cumloads out of PJ's pussy when the fit young guy who'd been the first to arrive approached me with an older guy and said, "We'd like to fuck you." Surprisingly, Ron came over right then and said, "I'll take over here. You take care of our guests."

They led me to the big ottoman and strapped me to it before taking turns fucking my ass. They'd each cum a couple of times already, and they were pulling out when they were on the edge of cumming, so together they pounded my ass for a good half hour. By then they were the only ones left except for PJ's dad, who had gotten dressed and was talking to her.

As I felt the older guy cum in my ass, Greta came over, minus her G-string, and sat down with her pussy in my face. I ate her to an orgasm as the young guy took over fucking my ass. Her purring, moaning and writhing as she came, combined with the pounding my prostate was taking, put me over the edge. I emptied my balls on the side of the ottoman and seconds later the young guy emptied his balls in my ass.

PJ had come over to watch us by then. She scooped up the cum as it dripped down the leather upholstery and sucked some off her finger before offering Greta and me a taste.

Greta showed the last two guests out, then led us to a guest room. We helped her out of her harness and she removed our collars and cuffs. We'd both lost our plugs when guests fucked our asses. The two of them removed my cock harness and spent some time licking my shaft and balls. Then Greta removed PJ's nipple clamps before very tenderly licking and kissing her bruised nubs. That led to some deep kissing, which led to a slow, comfortable sixty-nine. I stroked my cock while I watched them, but I knew I probably wasn't going to cum.

When they were done, they snuggled and kissed, and PJ indicated that I should snuggle up behind Greta. We cuddled a little, but we were all too exhausted for more than that. Before we knew it, we were all asleep.