Spring Break Ch. 02

Story Info
Accidental Insertions.
1.3k words
4.16
40.6k
29
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 02/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers

It was Spring break time again and this year I invited my roommate, Emily, to my parent's house in Florida. They have a beautiful beachfront house on Cape San Blas in north Florida. Miles and miles of white sand beaches and sand dunes that look like sugar.-

Mom was wearing an old Speedo of mine. Like every girl on the swim team the suit was a size or two too small for me when I was in high school. Mom has rather small breasts but the Speedo was so tight her nipples looked like mountains trying to erupt through the red nylon. But it was her camel-toe that really caught my eye. If her nipples looked like mountains, then her camel-toe looked like the Grand Canyon.

"Mom, what are you wearing? My old Speedo is about 5 sizes too small for you."

She reached down and pulled the Speedo up tighter in her crotch. "I know, isn't it totally scandalous?"

Just then Daddy came in from the bedroom wearing a tiny Speedo that must have been one of Dylan's from when he was in high school. He didn't have an erection which was fortunate because the Speedo was so small there was nowhere for him to grow.

"Josie," he said. "I'm so glad you made it home for Spring break."

"What are you doing wearing one of Dylan's old Speedo's?" I was staring at the bulge in the Speedo. "Daddy, that Speedo was too small for Dylan when he was on the high school swim team. If you ever get a boner it's going to stand out."

I stood there staring at Daddy's giant bulge and Mom's well defined pussy. "What are you two doing?"

Mom said, "The home owners association has rules about nude sunbathing. Rather than fight with them your father and I decided to fight the rule without breaking it. In reality, we are probably more provocative dressed as we are than if we were naked."

"But all you neighbors with two story houses can see you!"

"Exactly," said Daddy. "We think several are using binoculars or have scopes set up in their bedrooms."

"And we make a point of touching ourselves and each other," Mom said.

Mom said, "I have to be careful when I touch your father. He gets hard rather fast and his stiff dick doesn't fit in Dylan's old Speedo."

I looked at her and said, "Well your camel-toe doesn't fit in my old Speedo either."

Daddy said, "We wait till night when it's dark before we go naked. We turn off the pool lights. The neighbors know we're skinny dipping but they can't see anything."

---

In the morning I drove to the airport in Panama City to pick up my roommate, Emily.

On the way back to Cape San Blas I had to tell Emily what happened the night before. "You won't believe what happened last night while Mom, Dad and I were skinny dipping in the pool! We were splashing around and trying to dunk each other. Mom attacked Daddy from the back and I attacked from the front. I grabbed his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist."

I looked at Emily and said, "When I wrapped my legs around his waist my pussy accidently buried itself on his cock burying it all the way to his balls. His hands were on my ass holding me still and he didn't move for a moment or two before he lifted me up off his cock. Just about when my pussy was coming off him his hands slipped and my pussy fell back on his cock. Even deeper than before!"

"Was it really an accident?" asked Emily.

I looked at Emily and confessed, "Not even close. I've wanted to fuck him since I first saw him fucking Mom in the pool when I was still living at home. He has a monster cock and it felt real good stuffed up my vagina."

"Better than this?" Emily reached over and pushed her fingers up the bottom of my shorts and started massaging my clit.

I had to grab her hand and made her stop. "You can't do that while I'm driving or we'll end up in a ditch."

She put her fingertips in her mouth and said, "Maybe later. Or you could pull over now?" She reached over placing her warm hand on my leg up close to my pussy.

I took her hand off my crotch and placed it on hers. "There, keep yourself entertained while I drive."

She looked at me suggestively as she unzipped her jeans.

---

After introducing Emily to Daddy and Mom we headed back to the bedroom to get Emily settled in. As soon as I closed the door Emily pushed me back on the bed. She pulled off my shorts and panties and went down on me.

Emily is the best pussy eater I've ever known, but the only thing I could think of was Daddy's cock buried deep in my pussy. As Emily brought me to a huge orgasm I could feel Daddy's cock throbbing as he emptied his balls deep in my cunt.

I didn't have the heart to tell Emily I was fucking my father while she was finger fucking me and sucking on my clit.

---

In the afternoon Mom went to the airport to get Dylan and his girlfriend, Lisa. While Emily napped Daddy and I went for walk on the beach.

The beaches on Cape San Blas were pure white and our feet squeaked when we walked.

"Daddy, I'm sorry about what happened last night. It was an accident."

"No, the fault was mine. I never should have been in that position."

I glanced over at him and saw he had a pretty good sized boner. I reached out and gave it a squeeze and said, "It felt good though."

Daddy was silent for rest of our walk.

---

Later, when I was walking down the hall to the bathroom for a shower I overheard Mom and Daddy talking.

"Last night when we were splashing around in the pool she accidently sat on my stiff dick. And today when we were walking on the beach she grabbed my penis and said it felt good."

"Oh, don't worry about it," Mom said. "Last Christmas Dylan 'accidently' fucked me."

I saw Mom do those air quote things when she said 'accidently'. "We were horsing around in the pool like we were last night when he came up behind me and his cock 'accidently' encountered my pussy head first."

Mom used the air quotes again.

"He's not as big as you but his cock felt good sliding in and out." Mom reached out and grabbed Daddy's crotch saying, "But right now I think I need to 'accidently' suck on your cock."

She pulled Daddy's pants down and got on her knees. I quietly slipped away for my shower. I really didn't need to see my mother giving my father a blow-job.

For dinner Emily, Dylan, Lisa and I decided to go into Apalachicola. On the way I told Dylan and Lisa about my 'accidental' encounter with Daddy. They laughed and Dylan said he had one of those 'accidents' with Mom last Christmas.

"After my stiff penis 'accidently' inserted itself into her wet vagina," he said, "all she did was grab the wall, look back at me and tell me not to stop what I started. It was really weird doing it with Mom but she was a good fuck."

---

In the morning Mom was wearing that ridiculously small Speedo of mine showing off the Grand Canyon between her legs. And of course Daddy was wearing Dylan's old suit. I saw Emily and Lisa stare at his boner straining to escape the red nylon.

I suspected there would be several more 'accidents' before Spring break was over.

zoedog
zoedog
458 Followers