Spring Break Ch. 07: Sunday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve took his Fanta and opened it before he responded. "You mean her pussy was the same as Jane's? Thin outers and large inners!"

Dirk had to think a moment to place 'Jane'. Then he recalled that he used the name 'Jane' for the girl whom he saved when she was swept into the sea. He chuckled silently because, when he told the story early morning, he almost blurted out that 'Jane's pussy' was almost like Sis's', and now Steve picked up that his description of Sis's pussy matched the description of Jane's pussy. Dirk smiled and shook his head in agreement before he continued. "Yeah, Lee's pussy was much like Jane's, except that Lee's clit was not as pronounced as Jane's, but still much larger than Lina's.

"As I touched her inner folds, she took my hand to guide my middle finger into her vagina. And sure enough, she wasn't a virgin because my finger slid right in. I was surprised at how wet she already was inside. I realized that she must have played a bit with herself before coming over to visit me, since I haven't worked her pussy that much.

"With my free hand, I worked her shirt up and she helped me to get it off her. I didn't waste time and latched my lips onto her nipple. She stiffened and pulled in her breath, when I gave the nipple a nice suck, and rolled it between my teeth. It must have brought her to the edge of her orgasm because she started to breathe laboredly, while she contentedly throated a soft, humming growl. Encouraged, I slid a hand down onto her pussy.

"As her orgasm approached, she pulled my head closer towards her to press my lips harder onto her breast, and she soon stiffened in an orgasmic bliss. I immobilized her torso with my kissing efforts on her breast. When her convulsions calmed down, I noticed in the moonlight through the window, how much darker the areola, the one I was kissing, appeared compared to the other one. The nipple also appeared much more erect and pronounced. I knew it could happen, but had never seen it before.

"I waited for her breathing to become regular again, and wanted to mount her missionary style, but she stopped me, saying that she wasn't on birth control. I offered to pull out, but she reached to the bedside table and handed me a condom, stating that she wasn't going to take any chances.

"Since I used a condom with Lina, you remember the story I told you yesterday morning, about the time I took her virginity, I had no problem rolling it down my shaft. I was lying on my back while doing it, and as soon as it was on, Lee straddled me and paused. She said she was nervous as she only had sex twice before. She lost her virginity during a three-plus-three stripping game to the guy with the shortest and thinnest dick of the three. Three weeks later, she had sex with one of the other guys from the strip games who had the longest, but not the thickest, dick. As she slowly impaled herself onto my dick, she told me that my dick would be the longest and thickest she had, and that I must please be gentle."

Steve interjected. "Isn't it strange that she would lose her virginity during a strip game? Did she tell you more about it?"

Dirk thought a bit before he continued. "Well, you just told me how Bronwyn lost her virginity during a group sex stripping game, and you thought nothing about it. Lee told me that she lost a bet, requiring her to have sex with a guy. Apparently, they played a form of Charades. (Sis's Transformation)

"But to continue, she helped my hands onto her breasts and started to gyrate her hips to work my penis. She supported herself with one hand on my shoulder, while she worked her clit with the other hand, to get used to the feel of my dick sliding deeper into her.

"Lee soon approached another orgasm and leaned back, supporting herself on my knees. She spread her legs wide, as she continued to feverishly work her clit. Since I could no longer reach her breasts, I took hold of her hips, working them back and forth over my cock, while thrusting deep into her from below. It seemed as if she didn't mind the rough treatment, and she soon started to shudder into a second orgasm which swept through her body. She drove her hips hard into me and her vagina spasmed onto my penis with each bolt that ripped through her body, driving me over the edge.

"I thrusted my hips into her with every eruption that I blasted into the condom. When we were done, Lee leaned forward and kissed me before rolling off me, resting her head on my arm.

"I was still imagining how it would be to blast my semen directly into her and not into a condom, when Lee expressed the same sentiments. She said that she would love to take me bareback when we return, as she would be outside her fertile window."

Steve, eager to find out if Dirk had the opportunity to have her on the return trip, voiced his thoughts. "Did it happen? I mean, could you work something out?"

The question caught Dirk off-guard. The return trip was still in the future, but his story happened in the past. He smiled as there was an easy escape. "Nah, her sister took her back to varsity.

"Anyhow, I was tired and soon dozed off, with my one hand cupping her breast and the hard nipple squeezed between my fingers.

"At some stage, probably around midnight, I became aware of movement on the bed. At first, I thought that Lee woke up to pee or something, but she was calm and breathing evenly next to me. It was then that I realized, that Sarah had joined us on the bed. She was already naked and got in behind my back, spooning me. Without wasting time, she reached for my penis and complained about the condom, which was halfway off my soft penis.

"She expertly removed it and discarded it onto the bedside table, where I found it the next morning with a knot tied to keep my jizz inside. The action stirred new life into my penis, and with Lee still asleep in front of me, and a nice naked body snuggling onto my back, I rolled over to do my own explorations. Sarah started to give me a... teasing kiss."

Steve frowned. "What is a 'teasing kiss'?"

Dirk thought a bit. "I don't know if you really get something like a 'teasing kiss', but it is the best description that I could think of. Sarah would kiss me and nibble my lip, and as soon as I responded, she would pull away. I would wait a while for her to lean in again, but she wouldn't. As I relaxed, she would lean in again, and every time she did, my boner just got harder from the anticipation.

"Since I wasn't winning the kissing contest, I wanted to gain some control and forced Sarah onto her back. I planted my lips firmly on hers, and slid my hand down to her hairless pussy. She, too, was very wet and I decided to probe her wet vagina without delay. It was wetter, much wetter than I expected, and I pulled my finger out and brought it to my nose.

"It smelled like man-juice, but Sarah just took my finger and sucked it clean and casually told me that Lee's dad fucked her when they finished watching sports on TV. She said she tried to clean up as much as possible, but he dumped such a large load that she was still leaking. She guided my hand back to her pussy to feel the wetness seeping onto her buttocks.

"I decided to limit my play to her clit, but Sarah reached down to wet her hands with the cum, which was seeping out of her, and worked it onto my dick. Initially, I thought it was gross, but Sarah used it as a lube and made a good job of it. She then slipped under the duvet and licked it off my dick, bringing me close to the edge. She even smeared some cum on her breasts when I got distracted, and giggled when I licked it off. It got me so horny, that I slid onto Sarah who guided my boner into her cum-soaked vagina.

"It was the first time that I fucked a pussy, which was filled with another man's jizz, and it didn't take me long before I blasted my own jizz into her. Lee woke up sometime during my romp with Sarah, and offered to eat Sarah's pussy when I pulled out.

"Lee pulled the duvet off the bed and positioned herself between our legs. We agreed that I would roll off Sarah and make a beeline for the bathroom. Lee would eat Sarah out while I cleaned myself."

Steve looked at Dirk. "You mean, Lee ate her own father's jizz without knowing it?"

Dirk chuckled, as it seemed that Steve still wasn't suspecting that it was actually Sis eating Sandra out, and that his own jizz was part of the juice which his sister enjoyed. Dirk suspected that Sis knew that Sandra's pussy was earlier filled with Steve's jizz and that she would eat it, as well. "I think she knew, I heard Lee asking the question to Sarah if she got lucky with her dad, and Sarah telling her that she did. Sarah then continued to say that Lee's dad fell asleep and that she left because she couldn't stand his snoring, otherwise she would have waited for a second round." Dirk was again impressed with his adaptation for Sandra's early withdrawal from Steve's bedroom.

Something bothered Steve. "You're right, it is strange that the daughter knew that her father was fucking around, but his wife not?"

Dirk's heart skipped a beat when he realized that this part of his adaptation wasn't properly thought through. A few explanations flashed through his mind, like that they were in an open marriage. He realized that that explanation wouldn't work, as he, himself, could have been visited by Lee's mother!! It reminded him of thoughts of Laura visiting him and decided not to mention this particular explanation. Then he thought that he could offer that he was Lee's stepfather, who fucks his stepdaughters, but the chances of he doing it, over a prolonged period, without his wife suspecting anything, was rather slim. He couldn't offer his suspicion that Sandra and Sis conspired to have sex with Steve and himself respectively. It wouldn't make sense to tell Steve that Lee conspired with Sarah to seduce her father. Dirk decided to play it safe. "I was trying to figure the same thing out, and pretended that I didn't hear the remark."

Steve seemed satisfied, and Dirk continued. "Lee wasn't fast enough and some jizz spilled onto the bed. They asked me to bring a hand towel to clean up. When done, we all cuddled up on the clean side of the bed, with me sandwiched between the two ladies.

"It must have been around two o'clock, when I woke up with a boner. Sarah and I were facing each other, our heads were so close together that I could feel the warmth of her breath over my face when she exhaled. I moved closer and slowly started to kiss her softly. I started on her forehead, planted a few kisses on her eyelids and moved to place a kiss or two on her nose. As I pulled away, I saw that she was smiling and she offered me her lips.

"We were soon sucking each other's lips and my boner got rock hard, mostly due to Sarah's ministrations. I wanted to inject her with another load of my baby batter, but Sarah had other plans. She dove under the duvet and took my erection in her mouth before working her legs to straddle my head. Her gaping vagina was the only invitation I needed, to start kissing and eating her pussy while working her clit. I was so horny that I didn't realize that a lot of the juice was my own jizz, mixed with Lee's father's.

"But Sarah was a master, taking me to the edge and to leave me there, pouring some cold stuff on my tip and blowing over it. Then she would lick it again, and suck me right to the edge.

"Lee woke up from the action, probably from my moans, and also demanded attention. But, Sarah was too far gone to stop, so she slid down my body until she could skewer herself onto my cock. I could feel her breasts rubbing my legs and knees, as she slid lower. Once impaled, she lifted her torso and pulled my knees up for support to lean against. Without delay, she started to gyrate her hips, slowly, moving the pressure point, or maybe I should call it the 'pleasure point', up and down my shaft.

"Thankfully, my moan was suppressed by Lee, plugging my gaping mouth with her breast, otherwise her mother could have heard me as I'd lost all control of myself. She guided my hand towards her pussy. But I wanted to kiss her mouth and maneuvered Lee until I could take a lip of hers into mine. She eagerly responded and slid her tongue deep into my mouth.

"Sarah was ready to go off, rolling her hips in a frenzy, which took me over the edge. As I sprayed her vagina with cum, she also went over the edge.

"She leaned over my knees to retrieve the hand towel used earlier, to stem the flow of jizz as she dismounted me. Lee complained that she still needed attention and my ability to help her, with my flaccid cock after filling Sarah's insides, was greatly reduced.

"Sarah, however, had a plan and told Lee to clean my dick, while she would manage her own leaking pussy. Lee started between my legs, but Sarah nudged her around to straddle my head for another sixty-nine.

"It soon got me hard again, especially Sarah encouraging Lee to deepthroat me when I got stiff. Sarah even demonstrated. It was a first for me, and I responded well when my tip got pressed into her throat.

"Lee took a new condom out of its wrapper and wrapped it over my dick. Then Lee turned onto her knees for a doggy-style romp. I positioned myself behind her, while Sarah slipped in below her, and told her to go down onto her elbows so they could suck each other's tits. As I started to work myself into Lee's pussy, I could feel Sarah's hand reaching to guide me in and to cup my scrotum. I pulled out and started to drive into Lee rhythmically, and realized that Sarah was working both Lee's clit and my scrotum. Lee responded and started to work Sandra's clit as well."

Dirk realized his error and hesitated, but it seemed as if Steve didn't pick up on it. "Lee was soon approaching a climax and pressed hard into me with every thrust, when it hit her. I still had some way to go, and kept my rhythm until Lee started to relax.

"I suggested that we roll onto our sides to spoon, so we could take it slowly. Sarah slipped in, in front of Lee, facing her, kissing her while I slowly pumped Lee from behind.

"We must have dozed off because the next thing I knew, I woke up with a boner buried inside Lee and my arm wrapped around her, cupping her breast. I twitched inside Lee and slowly started to piston in and out of her again.

"Lee woke up first, and clutched onto my hand which cupped her breast, working it in circles over her nipple. Sarah also woke up, and started kissing Lee. Just as I exploded into the condom, my alarm, which was set to go off at five, went off.

"I snoozed the alarm, but the moment was broken. I pulled out of Lee and reached down to remove the condom. I realized with a shock, that the condom again slipped halfway off while I was asleep. I probed for jizz that escaped, but luckily, there wasn't any. So, I removed the condom, and tied a knot to prevent the contents from spilling.

"I lay on my back with the two girls laying on my outstretched arms. Sarah produced a tube of something from nowhere, and squirted liquid chocolate onto her nipple and bent over me, so I could suck it off.

Steve shifted anxiously in the driver's seat and took a sip of his Fanta, the gears in his head were slowly meshing into the detail of Dirk's story.

Dirk missed Steve's uneasiness and continued. "Then she pushed some onto Lee's tit for me to clean. As I latched my lips onto Lee's nipple, Sarah slipped the spout of her chocolate tube into my mouth."

Dirk chuckled. "I was thinking of you drinking mother's milk from Juliette, because the chocolate sauce trickled out of the spout, and I could imagine it seeping out of Lee's tit as if she was lactating.

"Just then, Lee's mother banged some pots and pans in the kitchen. I guess she suspected that the two girls visited me and tried to warn them, especially Lee. The two hastily got into their clothes and made a beeline for their bathroom."

Steve shook his head excessively. "Nice try, but this whole story is a lie! You didn't fuck Lee and Sarah during winter break, you fucked my innocent little sister and Sandra last night, and you thought you could get away with it. Am I right?"

Dirk had been confident that Steve didn't suspect his deceit, but defeated, he took a deep breath. "You're right, I had sex with Sis and Sandra last night, and just told you what happened."

Steve was furious. "You lied to me this morning when you asserted that you didn't have sex last night. Now you took the virginity of my innocent little sister in spite of me telling you not to."

Dirk shielded himself from the onslaught. "Wahow... wait, wait a bit. I didn't lie, I merely used the artistic license we agreed upon yesterday morning, to protect Sis's and Sandra's identities."

Steve's face turned hard. "That freedom relates to the story, not to the direct question if you had sex last night."

Dirk smiled. "I also took advantage of a technicality. You asked if I had sex with any-ONE, but since I had sex with TWO and not ONE, I didn't technically lie!"

Steve gave up, he had to accept that his 'innocent' sister wasn't so innocent. "And did you use your 'artistic license' to lie about Sis not being a virgin, and you being her third partner?"

Dirk shook his head. "No pal, that part is true, I tried to stick to the real facts as much as possible. When I realized that Sis wanted to do more than just checking up on me, I asked her if she was still a virgin. She chuckled and told me that I would be her third. After we had sex and I rolled off her, she elaborated, telling me that it happened at a game night at Sandra's house during the winter break. She said it was part of a dare that she had to do.

"She even told me that she took the guy's load deep in her pussy, first time round. She was in her fertile window, but the guy was sterile and couldn't make her pregnant. She told me that she was glad that she could have a creampie on her defloration, but she was still nervous until she had her period.

The second time round, she was outside her fertile period and she took that guy's load, as well. She used a condom with me for the first time. She said she enjoyed the sex with me the most because she was too nervous the first time, and with the second guy she was still unsure what to do. But she thought that having me bareback would be even better and promised that we could have unprotected sex on our return."

"Fuck, I should have stayed and went to the game night party with Sis. Sandra did invite me; do you remember that I was impressed with Sis who hinted at Sandra to invite me?" Steve bit his lip, as the events during his winter break mulled through his head. "Shit, she fooled me. She knew I had to decline because I would have left for varsity already." He chuckled. "I told you Sis has a sharp mind. Did she say if she slept with any of the other guys at the party?"

Dirk took another sip of water before he responded. "She said she had sex twice, but only with the one guy. The second guy was Sandra's brother who had her three weeks later."

Steve bit his lip before speaking. "Well, I can't blame you, I would probably also have fucked my pal's sister if I was in your position. Sis hinted at that - no, spelled it out - that she wanted to have sex with you when she said that you must help her to find the 'Lost Valley' in Final Fantasy. She knew exactly the secret message between me and Sandra, because Sandra had told her everything. I guess she also knew that I told you about my sex with Sandra, because you corroborated some of the fake detail." Steve thought a bit, before he continued. "But tell me, how did you decide on a threesome in Kimberley during winter break? You had me fooled by your confidence!"

Dirk smiled. "Remember yesterday, when I asked you to tell me about your most recent sex?" He looked at Steve who nodded. "I was inspired by my own most recent sex which happened during the winter break in Kimberley. So, I had no hesitation to start telling you about it when you nominated the topic of my 'most recent sex'. The opening was indeed about the last sex I had before last night, and I started off telling you about it. But, I soon realized that I had had sex more recently, like last night. I needed a diversion to introduce a second girl who would sleep at her parents' house. I also had to invent a man in the house, you! So, I included Lee's father to represent you, which caused some problems with his infidelity."