Spring Break Ch. 07: Sunday Afternoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, he had sex with Juliette, she could be a possibility, but she assured him that it was safe. Thereafter, he had sex with Raven, Bronwyn, and Isabelle. Isabelle was on the pill while Raven and Bronwyn took day-after pills. Dick was still dating Isabelle and would have told him if anyone got pregnant. He realized with a shock that he couldn't remember their real names, even if he tried. He resolved that he would get their real names from Dick when he saw him again. After Rage, he had sex with Jenny, the girl who massaged his back during Rage, but she would have alerted him about any pregnancy by now.

He discarded concerns over Sandra immediately because she had a hysterectomy. That left only the three Varsity girls, but he saw all three recently, and none of them mentioned any problem. They all gave him the assurance at the time that they were on birth control in any case. He gave a big sigh, when he realized that he was safe and chuckled as he looked at Dirk. "I wonder how one would feel if he knocked up a girl who's unable to track him down. Like one being a father without knowing it, and then only finds it out years later?"

The idea caught Dirk off-guard. A shiver ran down his spine, as Melissa's pregnancy scare flashed through his mind. "I don't know. I guess for someone without kids, it may be a nice surprise. But if you're happily married with kids when you find out, your wife may not be impressed."

Steve chuckled. "Especially if the child was conceived after you got married."

The notion of having a child without knowing it also got Dirk thinking. He had the pregnancy scare with Melissa, or 'Lina' as he called her when he told Steve how he took her virginity, but luckily her dates were out and her period started a day or two after Melissa's erroneous date. After that, Melissa got on birth control, she would have told him in any case if she was pregnant. Sis and Sandra flashed through his mind, but he discarded any further thoughts because of his use of condoms with Sis, and Sandra's hysterectomy. The risk of the halfway-off condom did cross his mind, and he secretly crossed his fingers.

After Melissa, he had sex with 'Jane' and 'Janet' during his Rage holiday. Jane gave him the assurance that she was in her safe period, and his thoughts drifted towards his sex with Janet. His heart started to race when he realized that he came more than once in Janet's pussy, but never checked if it was safe to do so. He decided that she probably was on birth control or also in her safe period, otherwise she would have alerted him about the situation. Still, numerous girls fall pregnant during Rage, just because they were too scared to stop the guy.

Two varsity girls with whom he had sex crossed his mind, but he was safe as both said that they were on birth control. He also saw both on the campus afterwards and they would have told him if he impregnated one of them.

The only other girl he had sex with was Shirley, but she assured him that she was safe, even showed him the 'morning-after' medication she would use . He made sure she took the medication. If there was any problem, she could have contacted him via his Uncle Andy in any case.

While Dirk's thoughts were considering unplanned fatherhood possibilities, Steve tried to figure out priorities for sex partners during his visit in Tzaneen. In his initial thoughts, it was a toss-up between Dirk's young stepmom, Ingrid, and Dirk's sister, Alta. Soon Lina, with her small breasts and puffy nipples and Beth with her large breasts were added to his list after Dirk told him about his first sex. His list expanded after Dirk mentioned Wilma, Alta's best friend. He wondered if the farm manager's daughter or granddaughter would visit, it sounded as if they may appreciate a good fuck, especially the daughter.

All was quiet in the car for a while, both men's minds were busy. Dirk was through the pass and the road straightened. "We're almost there."

Steve tried to prioritize his options. He removed the farm manager's daughter and granddaughter from the list, considering that it was unlikely that he'd meet them. That left him with five names to sort. Ingrid was initially on top of his list until Dirk told him about Lina. But after Dirk admitted to having had sex with Sis, Alta's name popped to the top, and for two reasons. Alta may still be a virgin, and he considered it a form of revenge for Dirk having sex with Sis, like in 'tit for tat'. That left Beth with her big boobs next, and Wilma last.

Steve checked his final order of priority. 'Alta, Lina, Ingrid, Beth and Wilma, but I think I may end up with Alta and maybe Ingrid. Even Wilma would be a long shot.' His thoughts were distracted when the car slowed down and the indicator came on. He looked up and saw a lane of trees leading towards a farmhouse getting closer, as Dirk continued to slow down.

Dirk turned into the lane and stopped in the shaded parking area. "We did well, almost four o' clock, that's a ten-hour drive." He switched off the engine, while Caesar trotted around the house's corner and started to bark excitedly, while wagging his tail to greet Dirk. The German shepherd quieted down when Dirk opened the door and called him closer.

Anxious to finally meet the two women, Steve voiced his disappointment that no one had come out to greet them. "Where are the people? You sure they're expecting us?"

Caesar had finished greeting Dirk and was curious about Steve. He trotted around the car came and first sniffed Steve's crotch before exploring the scents down his leg. Steve took Caesar's head in his hands and turned away so he could pat Caesar's neck.

Dirk was also surprised. "They normally see me when I turn into the farm and are outside by the time I stop." His eyes brightened when he remembered the time. "I normally arrive after five, I think they're expecting us, but only in an hour's time. I guess they're taking an afternoon nap, or Alta may be cooling off in the swimming pool. Let's see if we can surprise them!"

Caesar got the message and led the way.

*****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. Constructive feedback is always welcome.