Spring Break Ch. 08: Sunday Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom would then work his dick out of his shorts and cleft her nether lips with its glans. His dick would grow harder as he filled her. Naturally, she would resist, but it would be futile as he overpowered her. Tom kept quiet, fearing that Ingrid would recognize his voice, he only grunted when he rammed his dick into her.

By this time her vibrator was humming deep inside her vagina, her climax imminent. With her free hand, which worked a nipple, she flung the pillow, covering her face, aside to open her airways.

Her eyes closed and her neck arched back, as her orgasm ripped through her body. Then, slowly she opened her eyes, and a shiver ran down her spine - every time, she willed a rough stranger's face to emerge from the fog, but, eerily, it was always Dirk's face which smiled at her.

She took a deep breath to get control back of her emotions and looked at her bedside clock, it was slightly past two o'clock. She sighed, her vibrator would have to wait for later, but definitely before Dirk's arrival from Stellenbosch. She still had to get the dishwasher going, and plant the previous day's purchase of ground covers next to the garden path before she could entertain thoughts of using her vibrator.

She opened the bedside drawer to make sure that the vibrator was charging; planning to use it as soon as her afternoon chores were done, and she could enjoy its relaxing ministrations. It would surely take care of her hormones and calm her desires down, which would be a good start to ensure she doesn't unintentionally live out some fantasies.

Dirk's imminent arrival reminded her to get some lamb chops out of the refrigerator. She decided to take a few extra - it was Dirk's favorite dish. The kitchen clock drew her attention, she had somewhat less than three hours to fit everything in before Dirk's expected arrival. She should get going if she wanted to fit in that intimate session with her vibrator.

Ingrid stood up from her bed, her sleeveless keyhole top clung onto her from the thin layer of perspiration which had formed on her body. This wasn't unusual in the warm, humid climate of Tzaneen during early spring.

Ingrid pinched the front of her top and fluttered it to cool herself down, and hopefully to dry her skin out. She headed towards the kitchen and walked over to the freezer. Cool air streamed onto her when she opened the door. She could feel how her nipples hardened in reaction. She took two packets of frozen lamb chops from a drawer and placed them on a plate to thaw. A net, to keep the unavoidable flies away, was placed over the chops.

Ingrid's attention shifted to the dishes. A shiver ran down her spine as the image of a frequent fantasy flashed through her mind. She would be bending over in skimpy sleepwear, to pack dishes in the bottom drawer, and Dirk would walk in on her.

After several minutes, she closed the door of the dishwasher and switched it on. Soon, the water started to flow in and the timer showed 83 minutes. She looked at the wall clock in the kitchen, glad to see that it wasn't quite twenty minutes to three yet. That would give her more than two hours before Dirk and Steve would arrive, leaving her ample time to plant the ground covers, and to address her horny state afterwards.

It was time to dress for the outside gardening work and she went to Rudy's cupboard to retrieve her usual Sunday afternoon garden attire - a white sleeveless tank top, which Rudy used to sleep in, and one of Dirk's disused school sports shorts. These over-sized and loose-fitting garments, with large openings, allowed the slightest breeze to cool her off.

A knot formed in her stomach, thinking that she also had fantasized about Dirk surprising her while she was working in the garden with the same loose-fitting clothes. Clothes which would allow a down-blouse view of her braless tits, or a see-through view of her tits as the vest clung to her wet body. Or a rear-end view of her thong, which was strategically pulled into her vulva, exposing her labia through the short's wide leg openings.

She enjoyed the slight draft over her damp body as she pulled her clingy top off whilst standing in front of the open window. She stared at her lacy bra in the window's reflection, contemplating whether she should keep it on, or go without. She decided to go without it, since the farm workers wouldn't move around on the farm on a Sunday afternoon - working without a bra would help her to stay cool while outside.

The knot in her tummy tightened, as going braless in these loose-fitting clothes was part of the fantasy. She sighed to suppress the thought, she would be done with the garden work, and wearing more decent clothes by the time of Dirk and Steve's arrival.

****

Magoebaskloof

Dirk was telling Steve about the people whom he could expect on the farm on their arrival, as they entered the Magoebaskloof Pass. They were already halfway into the winding pass and he was elaborating on the sad story of the farm manager, but Dirk's mind was elsewhere.

Steve had asked him, at the start their trip the day before (see Chapter 1), if he ever had sex with Ingrid, his sexy, young widowed stepmother, or ever thought of having sex with her. Before Steve's blunt question, erotic thoughts towards Ingrid had never crossed his mind. He actually hated her for the first four years of her being his stepmother, for breaking up his parents' marriage.

He only accepted her as his 'mother' after his real mother had died in a car crash when he was in grade eleven. Following his mother's death, his younger sister, Alta, and he had moved back to live with his father and stepmother. Ingrid had stepped perfectly into the role of 'mother', even with only a nine-year difference in their ages.

But after Steve had let the genie out of the bottle, and he started to think about it, the more he identified subtle signs of seduction into Ingrid's behavior towards him during the past winter break.

Then, at times, he feared that he read more into Ingrid's behavior than she had intended. That he might have interpreted innocent actions, such as walking around in the house in only her semi-transparent sleepwear, as signals of temptation. It would be an understandable oversight, as it would be normal for Ingrid to do so when he was at varsity. Only Ingrid and Alta would be at home, and there would be no need to put on a robe. Besides, his own mother had done the same in the past, albeit with more modest sleepwear. The more he thought about it, the more he realized that he was dissecting the whole issue more than he should.

He could, nonetheless, feel a knot in his tummy grow from the uncertainty of what to expect, and how he should react with every kilometer they got closer to the farm. His nervousness was intensified as the idea of having sex with Ingrid grew on him, especially after his intimate farewell with Steve's mother, Laura, earlier that morning. (See Chapter 5)

****

Ingrid heard approaching footsteps, where she was kneeling in the shadow of the marula tree. She was hiding in the shade, from the warm sun, while transferring Mondo grass seedlings from a planter's tray onto the clean strip of ground between the lawn and the garden path. Ingrid looked up and sat back on her heels, it was Alta. "Yes?"

Alta smiled at her. "What time do you expect Dirk?"

Ingrid took a breath. "He didn't say anything, I guess that it would be his usual time, sometime around five." She had noticed that Alta was clothed in a very skimpy white bikini, which the thin cover-up didn't hide. She took a deep breath before she continued. "I hope you don't plan to wear that when the boys are here. It is somewhat revealing."

Alta sighed, she had hoped for an earlier time. The nearby trees would cast shadows into the pool area by five, and she would no longer be 'sunbathing' next to the pool. Then Alta gestured in Ingrid's direction. "You're a fine one to talk, at least my tits are covered!"

Ingrid looked down onto her chest and noticed her bare boobs through the wide collar opening of Rudy's vest. She blushed as she looked up at Alta. "Very well, but I don't intend to wear this when your brother and his friend are around."

Alta smiled and broadened the base of the left cup over the spaghetti-string around her chest. "Relax, Mom, I can choose how much I want to hide." She only addressed Ingrid as 'Mom' when she was reprimanded.

Ingrid noticed Alta's small nipple pressing against the thin material and smiled. "That's better..."

Then Alta bundled the base of the right cup up and pulled it towards her cleavage, which caused the cup to slip off her tit. "I can likewise choose how much I want to be on display!"

Ingrid gasped. "You better be careful when your brother and his friend are here! I hope you don't consider doing something stupid, like getting pregnant, or losing your virginity."

Alta stiffened, Ingrid's remark unsettled her on several accounts. In the first place, she wasn't a virgin anymore. Secondly, she, indeed, hoped to enjoy sex with Dirk's friend during his visit - her close friend, Wilma, had challenged her to do so. And lastly, she didn't plan on getting pregnant. Trying to buy time to think of a suitable response, she rearranged the cups properly over her tits; she could always bundle them up later. She decided that it would be best to avoid the topic of sex and changed the subject. She looked at Ingrid. "Are you done with the book?"

Ingrid's blush intensified as she looked up at Alta, she was still embarrassed about what Alta saw when she walked in on her, a few nights ago. But she persisted, she didn't miss that Alta avoided the subject of sex and getting pregnant. "When was your last period?" From experience, she knew that Alta had a predictable twenty-eight-day period.

Alta blushed. "Two weeks ago." She had already grown nervous as the day of her brother's arrival grew closer, and she realized that she would be in her fertile window on their arrival. She knew that unprotected sex would be dangerous, at least until Tuesday.

Ingrid gasped, she was hoping that Alta would reassure her that sex wasn't on her mind, that she was still a virgin and planned to keep it that way. It may be time to get Alta on birth control. "You better be careful, young lady."

Alta wanted to flee. "Are you done with the book?"

Ingrid bit her lip, tempted to claim that she was at the beginning of the last chapter and needed about an hour. It would keep the book out of the hands of a randy Alta, and the idea of reading a bit of the book's hot text to get her juices flowing while sliding her vibrator into her vagina was a tempting thought. She sighed. "Reading the book may be a mistake if I'm correct about your state of mind, and period, but I'm done. You can take it, it's on my bedside drawer." Ingrid took a deep breath and decided to push on. "When did you lose your virginity?"

Alta pulled her shoulders confrontationally back. "You don't need to know everything." She turned around and walked towards the front door. Then she paused and looked at Ingrid in the hope to distract her. "I forgot to mention..." She waited for Ingrid to look up at her before she continued. "Mister Botha asked me if we're planning to go away for the holidays." Alta winked in Ingrid's direction. "I think he's planning on taking you out on a date..."

Ingrid blushed and looked down to hide it. She fumbled with a patch of Mondo grass, acting as if she wanted to plant it. 'Jim, Jim Botha' flashed through her mind. He hinted before on taking her on a date, and he had featured in some of her erotic fantasies for a while.

Alta smiled, she had noticed how her message flustered Ingrid. Then she turned around to visit Ingrid's bedroom on her way to the swimming pool. She'd take a quick splash, as she, too, needed to cool off, before she'd start reading. The brief glimpses of the text that she had seen were hot, and she wanted to be horny, and have her pussy wet, when her brother and his friend arrived. She had the perfect errand for Dirk, to ensure some alone time with his friend. She could only hope that he brought some form of protection if she wanted to act on Wilma's challenge.

Ingrid interrupted her thoughts. "What's the time? My watch is on the table on the stoep."

Alta found Ingrid's watch. "It is a few minutes past half-past-three." She turned around and walked into the house.

Ingrid looked at the seedlings that still needed planting and estimated that she needed somewhat less than an hour to finish them off. She should have enough time to work her horny feelings off and make herself presentable before Dirk's arrival. A butterfly fluttered in her tummy when the image of Dirk and his friend surprising her crossed her mind.

Alta, too, was a bundle of nerves as the impending situation dawned on her. Wilma's challenge was to have sex before the sun sets and she was in the danger zone of her period. She could just hope that Dirk kept out of the way, and that Steve had protection with him...

****

The knot in Dirk's stomach tightened as he looked at Steve when he turned his red Volkswagen Citi Golf into the lane of trees leading to the farmstead. "That's it, we're here. Home at last!" He took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, in an attempt to untie the nervous knot in his stomach. He could feel how his dick tried to escape the confines of his underpants.

The two twenty-year-old friends had been traveling almost 1,800 kilometers (1,200 mi) from Stellenbosch to visit Dirk's home farm in Tzaneen during the university's spring break.

Steve smiled as he tapped the dashboard above the radio. "We didn't even miss the broken radio one bit. What is it? Twenty hours on the road since we started the trip back in Stellenbosch yesterday morning?" He watched as a small troop of vervet monkeys scurried across the road and disappeared into a nearby shrub.

Dirk, trying to reduce his anxiety, also had to smile. "Yeah, your suggestion to tell each other of our past sex experiences did the trick. The only problem now is that I'm horny, and there'd be no one to help me work it off." He parked his car in the shade of one of the trees near the farmstead.

Steve looked at Dirk and winked at him. "I'm sure you'll figure out something, but remember, you promised to give me space to try my luck with Alta." Then, as an afterthought, he continued, "You did have your way with my sister last night, and a hot farewell with my mom." (The pair had slept over at Steve's home in Bloemfontein the night before - See Chapter 4 and Chapter 7)

The knot in Dirk's stomach intensified, contemplating if Steve hinted, with the reference to his hot farewell of Steve's mother, that he should try his luck with Ingrid. Caesar, Dirk's dog, trotted around the house's corner and mercifully distracted Dirk's thoughts. He started to bark excitedly, while wagging his tail to greet Dirk. The German shepherd quieted down when Dirk opened the door and called him closer.

Steve also stepped out of the car and stretched his body. He looked at Dirk. "Where are the people? You sure they're expecting us?"

Dirk was also concerned about the absence of the welcoming party he had expected. "They normally see me when I turn into the tree lane and are usually waiting for me by the time I stop, especially Alta." His eyes brightened. "I think they're only expecting us in an hour's time, I often arrive around five. They may be taking an afternoon nap, or Alta may be sunbathing at the swimming pool. Let's see if we can find them!" He stepped onto the garden path leading to the front door.

Caesar realized what was happening and led the way towards Ingrid, where she was on her knees, planting ground covers with her legs in the sun and her upper body still in the shade. Ingrid didn't notice them as she was facing away at an angle from their approach. The loose-fitting attire, which she was wearing to keep cool in the hot and humid Tzaneen climate, would have been revealing if it wasn't for her angled position.

Dirk cleared his throat to announce their arrival. Ingrid looked over her shoulder and saw her stepson and his friend, and stood up. Her honey-brown hair was tied into a ponytail high up on her head.

Dirk was distracted after getting a brief glimpse of Ingrid's braless tit. The glimpse was enough, though, to stir his wood.

Ingrid walked up to Dirk and gave him an extended loving hug and a kiss on the cheek. The contact pushed the vest onto her sweaty chest. "Welcome home."

Ingrid, who pushed into the stiffness in Dirk's groin to make sure it was real, tried to divert her thoughts by explaining why she didn't walk over to greet them at the car when she finally broke the hug. "I heard Caesar's barking, but thought that it was aimed at the niggling troop of vervets, coming for their regular afternoon visit." She glanced at the sun and estimated the time. "And you're probably an hour early."

Steve stepped closer and put his hand out to greet Ingrid. "The vervets are on their way, we saw them as we approached the house." His eyes were drawn to the impressions made by Ingrid's nipples against the vest and the dark spots of her areolae through the soaking, almost transparent material. His wood stirred.

As if on cue, Caesar rushed towards the parking area and started to bark and a chatter could be heard from the vervet troop.

It was difficult to tell who was more distracted. Dirk was trying to work out if Ingrid's extended hug was more platonic than romantic, while Steve was feasting his eyes on Ingrid's bosoms.

Ingrid reveled in Steve's trance, until she looked at the object of his stare. Nonchalantly she pulled the vest away from her body and offered her hand to Steve. "You must be Steve."

Steve snapped back to the present and looked at a distracted Dirk. He took Ingrid's hand and stuttered a response. "Yes, I'm... I'm... I'm Steve."

Dirk finally came to his senses. "Sorry, where are my manners. Steve, this is Ingrid." Dirk called her by her name because the small age difference would make calling his stepmother 'Mom', awkward.

Dirk stood aside to allow Steve and Ingrid to interact. When he looked at Ingrid, he noticed her tits on display, and Steve's fascination thereof. He chuckled, recalling his own fascination with Steve's mother's tits. He decided to break the moment. "Where's Alta?"

Ingrid smiled. "She passed me on her way to the pool. I told her you'll probably arrive around five." She turned around and pointed towards the unplanted seedlings. "I better finish this off."

A splash from the pool area confirmed Alta's whereabouts.

Dirk looked at Steve. "Let's see if we can surprise her."

Steve followed Dirk around the house to the swimming pool. "Hallo Aletta." Dirk announced their arrival, using her Christian name - she hated it.

Alta jerked and, without thinking, rolled onto her right elbow. She flung her head angrily in her brother's direction, trying to shoot flames through her eyes at him. She was a bit careless in doing so - she was so captivated by the action in the book that she forgot that she had loosened the straps of her bikini top.

Only when she saw Steve next to Dirk, and his beaming smile, did she realize that she had exposed her C-cup breasts to the stranger. She blushed and rolled back onto her tummy and started to search for the straps.

Dirk realized his sister's predicament and rushed closer and helped her to tie bow ties on her back and behind her neck. When Dirk took over the tying duties, she hid the book under the towel and proceeded to spread her bikini's cups and bottoms wide again. She blushed as she stood up and looked Steve in the eyes.