Spring Break Ch. 09: Sun-Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, he arrived at Dirk's home in an aroused state. The two friends had told each other of their past sexual encounters since their departure at Stellenbosch the previous day. After more than twenty hours of these narrations, he was guaranteed to be affected.

Then, secondly, he encountered Ingrid in her garden-work attire, which was specifically chosen to keep her cool in the hot and humid conditions in Tzaneen. She clearly didn't expect Dirk's early arrival. Although he didn't see her tits directly, there wasn't much which her clingy wet wife-beater didn't show of her bra-less braless breasts; he could even make out her nipple impressions and the darkening of her areolae.

And lastly, Alta had accidentally flashed her tits when they walked in on her at the swimming pool. She was entranced in reading a book and had forgotten that she had loosened her bikini's straps.

Steve stepped into his Speedos and positioned his erection to lie comfortably in the fold of his leg.

His thoughts returned to the encounter with Alta. Dirk jokingly told her that Steve loved to play girly games on PlayStation along with his sister's friends. Steve then countered that he didn't like to play because the girl's boobs weren't large enough and didn't sway enough during the games, hoping that Alta would catch on to the idea of 'bouncing boobs'.

Alta did respond - she shook her torso, making her boobs to swing in her skimpy bikini top. Alta even suggested that Steve may be rewarded by playing some of these girly games with her, as well.

Steve smiled as he noticed movement in his Speedos following his thoughts. He found a towel in the ensuite bathroom and hung it around his neck before walking in the swimming pool's direction.

Steve bumped into Dirk as he stepped out of the guest room. Steve had a pleading expression in his eyes. "You don't happen to have a spare condom or two for me. You know, in case it is necessary. That is, until I can get some of my own?" He placed his hand on Dirk's shoulder. "You did fuck Sis last night. And you promised that you'll allow me to try my luck with Alta."

Dirk frowned, trying to think where there may be one. "Sorry pal, nothing. Melissa was on birth control before she dumped me." He looked at Steve with a serious expression. "I'm not going to interfere, like I promised. I'll do a round of inspections on the farmyard and then leave to get Wilma. But, judging on your request, it may be risky to play 'live-action' games with my sister."

Steve looked concerned. "Well, can you at least do me the favor and buy some condoms on your way to Wilma? You may need some for yourself if you want your way with Wilma."

Dirk gasped, thinking of his chances of having sex with Wilma, and the possibility to have his way with Ingrid, as well. He chuckled, relieved that Steve didn't mention Ingrid. "I'll see what I can do, but no promises. It is Sunday afternoon, and Tzaneen isn't the big city where you can walk into a shop until midnight. I may have to go into town to get a shop open. Even then, I wouldn't take it for granted that I can get some.

****

Steve picked up the tube with SP35 sunscreen lotion, which was about an arm's length away from Alta, where she was, again, entranced in the book she was reading, and looked at her. "Can I use it?"

Alta looked up from her book, and smiled. "Sure."

Steve held the tube out to Alta. "Would you mind putting some lotion on my back, please?"

Alta slipped the book in under the towel, tied her bikini's straps and stood up. She took the tube from Steve's hand and walked towards him and squirted some lotion onto his back. After she had spread out the lotion over his back and neck, she aimed for her towel, eager to continue reading.

Steve stopped her. "Can you do the back of my legs and arms as well, please?"

While Alta was busy with his legs, Steve spread his towel out on the grass, next to Alta's. Alta took initiative to continue with Steve's face, neck, chest and tummy, making sure to work her forearm lightly onto his growing erection from time to time.

When done, Alta propped the suntan lotion into Steve's hand. "Can you return the favor, please?" She dropped back to her towel, which still had the bundled-up nub, and retrieved the book. Steve squirted lotion into his hand and rubbed his hands to warm the lotion up. Alta reached for her back and untied her bikini top's strings.

Steve started to rub lotion onto Alta's back, reaching with his fingers onto her sides. Alta moaned contentedly when his fingers slipped over onto her side boobs. He couldn't miss Alta's irregular sighs, accompanied by the tensing of her gluteus maximus when she humped the towel.

He pried Alta's legs apart when he started at her feet, working up both legs simultaneously. When he reached her thighs, Alta reached down and worked as much of her bottoms' rear coverage into her bum-crack, leaving her bum-cheeks almost fully 'cheeky'.

Steve didn't need another invitation to work lotion onto the exposed area. When he was done, he screwed the cap onto the bottle. "I'll do your arms when you're done reading."

Without saying a word, Alta put the book down and rolled onto her back; this time, she made sure that her loose bikini cups remained in position. She picked up the book and shielded the sun out of her eyes with it while she continued reading.

Steve decided to start at her feet again and work his way up. He couldn't miss the wet camel-toe indentation in Alta's bikini bottoms, and his member gave a new tuck.

He swiftly reached Alta's tummy and started to work her chest. The temptation got too much for him, and he slipped his fingers in under her bikini's cups. His penis stiffened as Alta moaned and lowered the book.

The book's front cover came into Steve's view. It showed the naked back of a woman, who had her hand seductively on the bare chest of a man. A green Chinese hand fan blocked the view below their waists.

"Hmmm, 'Passion', by Lisa Valdez? It's an interesting title under the circumstances!" Steve's voice challenged Alta, emboldened after their earlier exchange and her acceptance of him fondling her breasts. He took hold of her nipples and twisted them.

Alta sighed deeply. "The book's title isn't about that kind of passion. It is the name of the heroine, Passion, she was born on Passion Sunday, and her priest father gave her the name, 'Passion Elizabeth Dare'."

Steve chuckled. "Judging by the cover, it seems as if the winner of a girly game 'dared' Passion into some passionate actions." When Dirk joked about the PlayStation girly games, Alta suggested that a dare may be an appropriate penalty for a loser. In Steve's mind, a suitable dare would get Alta naked.

Alta smirked and carefully avoided the reference to 'dare'. "Well, it isn't as if the book is devoid of that kind of passion. Listen to this." Hoping to nudge Steve into more action, she opened the first page after the table of contents and started to read from the introduction:

The gentleman proclaimed that he had what Passion needed. He slid his hand onto her breast and whispered that Passion, too, had what he needed.

Steve twisted both her nipples again. "You, too, have what I need..."

Alta sighed. "Yes." Then she chuckled. "That 'yes' is text from the book, but I do agree, you have what I need." She lifted the book again.

The gentleman pushed her behind a screen out of sight of the public and demanded in a hushed voice that Passion has to stop him if she didn't want to continue. He urged her to speak up now, and not later.

Steve interrupted her again, repeating the text which Alta had just read. "Well, if you want to say no, say it now." He twisted her nipples and gave them a soft tug. "Not a minute from now, not ten minutes from now." He pulled the bikini's bow tie behind Alta's neck and tossed the top aside. "Now, or not at all." He looked questioningly at Alta.

Alta frowned and looked at him. "It will be 'no', unless you have a condom! I tried to warn you earlier."

Steve sighed. "Is it 'no' for all bases, or only for a 'home run'? I've asked Dirk to get me some when he fetches Wilma."

Alta smiled. "Only for a home run, until you have some." Then she lifted the book to continue reading aloud.

Passion's breathing became fast as she stared at the gentleman, powerless to slow it down. She realized that she'll have to decide which fork in the road to take. Background noises float over the screen, it was her last chance to play it safe.

Alta had to take a deep breath, there was a light quiver in her voice when she continued.

Passion realized that the unusual circumstances would never present itself to her again.

Alta had to breathe again.

Passion grasped that it was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Everything in her begged her to stay, her heart, her blood, even her soul. She knew she couldn't resist.

Alta smiled and lowered the book to look into Steve's eyes. She sighed, as Steve squeezed her breasts with his hands, while his fingers twisted and pulled on her nipples.

Steve smiled. "I'll take a conditional 'yes' for now. Please read some more."

Alta noticed Steve's bulging Speedos and turned a few pages into the book and started to read.

Passion studied the tall, big man. He appeared rough, but was immaculately dressed in a coat of fine fabric, which accentuated his tapering torso. His white shirt showed in sharp contrast to his perfectly tied cravat and dark vest. His trousers broke perfectly over his polished boots.

"Do I meet with your approval?"

Passion returned his intent gaze. People were moving on the other side of the screen, but Passion didn't care. "Yes."

Steve rolled onto his side, lying next to Alta. He propped himself on his left elbow after he had slipped his left hand in under her neck and cupped her breast with his right hand. He moved his hips closer to her, until his erection pressed against her thigh. He looked into Alta's eyes. "Have you noticed, you also meet my approval."

Alta reached down and took hold of the bulging Speedos. "I've noticed." She smiled and continued.

"Good." Suddenly, he pulled her hand to the front of his pants. She gasped to feel his erection huge and hard against her palm. His eyes darkened. "You meet with my approval as well."

Steve smiled. "That's good."

Alta paged to the latest text she had read and returned her hand to Steve's erection. She looked at Steve and, holding the book with her left hand, worked her hand up and down his shaft. "For context, the events play off in the Crystal Palace on the fourth day of 'The Great Exhibition' of 'eighteen-fifty-one'.

"The hero - I haven't come across his name yet, but I think it is 'Mark', had pushed Passion in behind a large screen, where they were hidden from the people, who were viewing the exhibit just on the other side of the screen. She lifted the book and continued to read aloud to Steve.

The stranger's tongue met Passion's, and his hands caressed her breasts and waist. Passion's thighs became wet, and she arched her back against him.

Steve followed the advice and lowered his lips onto Alta's lips, and plunged his tongue into her mouth. He moved his hand in tight sweeping caresses over Alta's breast. Alta continued to read when he finally broke the kiss.

The stranger broke the kiss, leaving Passion loudly gasping for air.

Alta exhaled deeply.

The stranger silenced Passion with his hand over her mouth. His glimmering eyes stared into Passion's with a potent expectation filled with love. With a racing breath, he whispered to Passion that she should keep quiet while voices from the other side spilled over the screen.

While the stranger lightly traced the outline of her lips, his other hand reached for hers. When he reached her hand, he pulled it onto his large erection. Passion's fingers curled around the thick shaft.

Steve took the lead and helped his erection out of his Speedos and guided Alta's hand onto it.

The stranger ordered, rather, pleaded for Passion to look at his penis. She lowered her gaze and stared excitedly at his heavy erection, pulsing in her hand.

Curious, Alta gazed down. Although Steve's penis barely qualified for a 'giant pagan phallus', it was nonetheless thicker and longer than the one which had popped her cherry. Her eyes returned to the book.

Passion was captivated as the stranger started to work his large, veiny shaft up and down in her small hand. Her mouth started to water, and the throbbing of her pussy told her that she desperately wanted the beautiful object in her hands to slip into her vagina.

Steve started to hump into Alta's hand.

Alta, for her part, started to work her hand up and down the shaft.

A pearl of pre-cum formed on the tip of the stranger's dick. Encouraged by Passion's co-operation, he reiterated that he had what she wanted, and that his dick was crying to get inside her.

Steve felt a pelvic contraction and took a chance. "I guess mine is also crying to be inside you!"

Alta looked down and saw a pearl of pre-cum on Steve's tip. Curiously, she wet her finger with it and tasted it - she had never tasted it before. "Only up to third base."

Steve's confidence grew; he recalled that Dirk mentioned that pre-cum doesn't contain sperm. "I can keep it safe. I can pull out in time."

Alta sighed, her mother, before she passed away, enrolled her for 'sex education' classes after a classmate of Dirk's got pregnant. It struck her that the presenter claimed that most unplanned pregnancies were the result of men pulling out late, or not at all. "I would have loved to have it inside me without protection. And I would have loved the feeling of being filled up, overflowing. I simply wouldn't take the risk."

Steve sighed, it had gone better than he could have hoped for, but regretted leaving the condoms he bought for the trip in his room in Stellenbosch and forgetting to get some from his drawer during his overnight stay at his home the previous night. He slipped his hand into Alta's bikini bottoms and wet folds, his fingertip slid over her hairy mons and onto her clit, causing a shiver to run down Alta's spine. "I can reward you with a third-base treatment."

Alta moaned when Steve slid his fingers further down over her shaved labia until his finger curled into her vagina.

Steve took the book from Alta and dropped the book onto the towel. He slipped his hand back onto her breast, the other around her waist, his nectar-coated finger rubbing her hard nipple. "You've read that 'his hands moved in tight, sweeping caresses over her breasts.'" He leaned in and placed his lips on hers, his tongue again plunging into her mouth, meeting Alta's tongue.

Alta broke the kiss, as a realization hit her, and looked towards the pool's safety gate. "Dirk may walk in on us!" She gasped, when Steve pinched her hard nipple.

Steve leaned in and suckled on her nipple before he took a breath. "He wouldn't. I asked him for some privacy - he had his way with my sister last night, and he'll do it again on our return trip, she promised it to him. I just hope that he can get me a condom or two when he picks Wilma up. Until then, I suggest we play Party Girls, live action!"

Alta spoke before the shiver subsided. "Live action? What is that?" There was a quiver in her soft whisper.

Steve slipped her bikini bottoms off. "The rewards ceremony!" He spread Alta's legs wide before he knelt between them. Alta's nether lips had separated, and although he expected to see no hymen, he was still disappointed to see that Alta no longer had one. Her vagina's opening gaped invitingly at him, nectar tricked out of her opening and down her perineal raphe.

Alta gasped, as Steve's tongue touched her rosebud and lapped her nectar, right up to her clit. She shuddered when his lips closed over her clit to give it a light suck. He looked up at Alta. "Do you like the reward?"

Alta smiled, and reached down to force his mouth back onto her pussy. "If that is what the reward entails, then I'm not interested in anything else, at least for now." She sighed, as his tongue started to lap up another trickle of nectar. Her hands involuntarily returned to her nipples, while Steve slid a finger into her wet vagina.

Alta was soon humping under Steve's ministrations. "Fuck, stop... I can't... breathe." She reached down for his head again, trying to make him stop, but her arms lacked the strength to do so.

Steve stopped his ministrations and straightened himself. He pulled his fingers, covered with her mucus, out of her wet vagina and spread it around her rosebud along with another trickle of her sweet nectar.

Alta's breathing became fast, just like Passion's in the text she had read earlier. She closed her eyes, waiting in anticipation for Steve to make the next move.

She felt his breath on her wet pussy as he leaned in to take her clit into his mouth again. Then he plunged his index finger deep into her vagina, and his middle finger into her anus. She gasped as her vagina spasmed. Her body started to shudder in an orgasm and her legs clamped onto Steve's head. He had started to hum onto her clit, sending orgasmic vibrations to the furthest reaches of her body. "Oooohhh... Fuuuck!"

Steve kept on sending humming vibrations into Alta's body, until her orgasmic convulsions subsided. His cheeks glistened from her nectar when he looked at Alta from between her legs. "Does that meet your approval?"

Alta battled to get her breath back before she could respond. "Hell, yes. This is like heaven, where did you learn that?"

Steve slipped in next to Alta and propped him onto his left elbow again. "A young mother taught me." He lowered his lips onto Alta's.

Alta tasted herself on his lips. It was time to return the favor. She removed his Speedos and pushed Steve onto his back and helped his erection to point towards his head. Then she straddled his hips, her nether lips had separated due to her legs being spread out wide around his waist. Slowly, she lowered her pussy to hug his erection.

She supported her upper body with her hands on his shoulders and started humping. Soon, she sensed twitches from below.

Steve enjoyed the sight of Alta's swaying breasts, and reached to pinch her nipples.

Alta, supporting her torso only with her left hand, reached with her right for her clit. Her humping soon got more urgent and the strokes longer. Wet noises escaped from the action, it became a slippery mess. She could hear from Steve's interrupted breathing that he was close. She started to draw back slowly and thrusted hard forward.

It took Steve over the edge. "Aaaaargh!" Semen erupted over his tummy and chest, blow after blow. He rotated his hips, pressing his dick harder onto Alta's pussy. He smiled at Alta when he was done and, with his fingers, scooped his jizz up from his chest. Then he transferred it onto Alta's tits and massaged them. "Fuck that was hot! Where did you learn how to ride a man like that?"

Steve's ministrations took Alta, who had continued to hump on Steve's dick, over the edge. "Ooooohhh... Fuuuuck!" Her whole body started to shudder, while she frantically rubbed her clit. She smiled. "The guy who took my virginity made me do it until he was rock hard. Then he told me to impale myself on him." She, too, scooped some semen and licked it off her finger. "I always wanted to taste some..." She leaned forward and offered her lips, wet from his jizz, to Steve for a kiss.

Steve pulled Alta, who slipped over his semen-lubricated body, higher, until her lips reached his. Alta's tongue darted into his mouth, while she gyrated her hips over his slippery tummy. Although she had had sex twice before, her partner used condoms both times. She didn't experience the lubricating effect of semen on her tits.