Spring Break Ch. 09: Sun-Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the first time that he wrapped a knobby condom over his dick, and the tight fit of the thicker 'rough rider' condom made the situation even worse.

In spite of Steve's efforts to not disturb Alta, she soon woke up. She mumbled something unintelligent before she realized that Steve was in the bed with her. She had slept well, with sweet dreams about her pussy filled to the brim with a large dick.

She reached down and gasped at the size and hardness which she encountered. It was bigger than when she wrapped the condom on earlier. Then she felt the knobby texture. "Is this the second one?" She had hoped to use the second one later that day, at The Archives - a romantic setting in the nearby mountain forest. A setting with a magical romantic and erotic history.

Steve sighed. "Uh, hum, we cannot waste a good erection." He rolled onto his side and latched his lips onto one of Alta's nipples, his hand slipped into her wet folds.

Alta started to work Steve's monster erection, and with her other hand, she got hold of her second nipple and started to roll it between her fingers.

Steve slowly rolled onto Alta, working his dick towards her vagina.

Alta was shaking in anticipation. She wanted Steve inside her, but it would be the first time that she would have sex in the missionary position. She was on top all three the previous times, she was in charge.

Nervously, she guided Steve's erection to her pussy, hoping that he would drive hard into her, she wanted to feel it.

She sighed as he slipped into her, stretching her again, filling her up like she wasn't filled before. Steve's lips were in her neck, kissing, liking her earlobes.

She could feel how Steve pulled back, until he was almost out. "Give it to me... Fuck me hard." If she hadn't whispered it, her eyes would have screamed it out to him.

Although she braced herself as Steve thrusted his dick back into her, she couldn't suppress the grunt when his pelvis slammed into hers. She took a deep breath and held it, while Steve, again, hammered his dick into her.

Alta started to feel Steve's rhythm, and rotated her hips into his thrusts. It was too much for Steve and he exploded into the condom with a roar.

Alta was quick to pull his lips onto hers to quiet him down. Steve gave one final thrust and kept the pressure on Alta's throbbing pussy. His dick twitched inside her as it blasted its final package into the condom. It took Alta over the edge, she pushed her hips into Steve and held it there, until the last ripples of her orgasm had faded.

Alta giggled as she heard the bathroom door close. "Shit, I think you woke up everyone in the house with that roar." She looked at her bedside clock, it showed that it was just past half past four. "You better get back to Dirk's bedroom."

"Why bother, if everyone knows?" Steve returned his lips to Alta's and thrusted his dick into her. He could feel his dick gaining strength. He should get a second round out of this last condom...

****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. A constructive comment is always welcome.