Spring Break Ch. 09: Sun-Tit for Tat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly froze, Steve's dick had slipped out from under her tummy and was pressing against her vulva, for all she knew, it may even have slipped inside. Although she enjoyed the feeling, and the thought was tempting to let it slip in deeper for a brief moment; her sanity prevailed and she carefully got up. "We better clean up before Dirk returns with Wilma. She stepped towards the pool's edge and dove in to wash any semen out of her vagina which may have entered.

Steve followed her and jumped into the pool. He worked himself closer to Alta and took her hands. He looked into her eyes when he spoke. "Tonight?"

Alta smiled and nodded. "I'll come over to the guest room. Ingrid may hear us if we do it in my bedroom, but only if you have a condom. You may try your luck with Wilma, but I hope that she'll visit Dirk. I think I've finally managed to get the two together. It was a bit tough, she seems to have the hots for Ingrid's younger brother, Wimpie." She blushed. "He is the one who took my virginity, and the only one to date, who has had sex with me."

****

"That must be Dirk!" Alta recognized Caesar's excited barks from the tree-covered parking area. She got out of the pool and picked up her bikini top to cover her tits. "Can you please tie the bow ties for me?"

Steve, eager to find out if Dirk had managed to get condoms, stepped closer to help. When done, he retrieved his Speedos. Conscious of his bulging dick in his Speedos, he wrapped his towel around his hips.

Alta spread out her alterable bikini cups into a modest style and picked up her bikini bottoms and stepped into them. She saw Steve's sly smile. "Why are you laughing?"

Steve pointed at her tits. "You better take care of that!"

Alta looked down and realized with a shock that the bikini became transparent when wet. She bundled the cups up into a more revealing style, which made the top less transparent. To sort out her transparent bottoms, she wrapped her towel around her waist. To finish off her attire, she put on her pool cover-up.

Alta and Steve could already hear voices when they entered through the patio's sliding doors. Alta jerked to a standstill, with Steve walking into her. In front of her, Ingrid was hugging her brother Wimpie, the man who took her virginity.

"Why didn't you warn me that you'll sleep over?" Ingrid was glad, in the back of her mind, that she prepared some extra lamb chops for supper.

Wimpie chuckled. "I wanted to surprise you, and I knew my girlfriend would be here."

Alta walked forward and hugged Wimpie. She felt betrayed because Wilma promised to give Dirk a chance. She stepped back and held her hand out in Steve's direction. "And this is Dirk's friend, Steve."

Steve stepped forward and shook Wimpie's hand in a greeting. "Pleased to meet you." He couldn't help thinking that Wimpie's unannounced presence had upset Alta's sleeping arrangements.

Ingrid looked at Steve. "You'll have to move your stuff to Dirk's room, so Wimpie can sleep in the guest room. It will be for tonight only."

Alta took Steve's elbow. "I'll help you." She waited until they were in the guest room before she continued, "I'll make a plan for tonight, just make sure you have a condom."

Steve started to bundle his stuff back into his suitcase. Alta collected a few loose items. "I'll take these." She walked over to Dirk's bedroom.

Steve followed Alta into Dirk's bedroom, where he was confronted with a bunk bed. "I think I should take the bottom one. It will be less of a struggle."

Alta chuckled, realizing that her brother with his six-feet-four physique would get onto the top bunk much easier than five-feet-five Steve. She moved Dirk's unopened suitcase to the side of the desk to open up space for Steve's suitcase. "You can put your suitcase over here."

Wimpie shoveled past the bedroom door on his way to the guest room. He missed Alta's glare in his direction. But Alta's mind was immediately distracted, Caesar had again started to bark. "That must be Dirk and Wilma! Come."

"You can go, I'll be on my way soon." Steve started digging for the shirt in which he had arrived. He wanted to be more decent.

Alta, still in her bikini and pool cover-up, arrived as Wilma got out of the car, pulling her short crop-top into position. She looked angrily at Wilma. "You lied to me, pretending you'll give Dirk a chance, while you're only here for Wimpie!"

Wilma blushed. "He's only here for one night, and I'm here for two nights. Besides, I want to do it bareback with Wimpie now that I'm on birth control." Then she diverted Alta's attention. "But where's your date? Did you do it... while Dirk was away? I understand from Dirk that you're into him..."

Alta frowned before she smiled. "Oh, Steve! He's sorting himself out to sleep in Dirk's room. He had to vacate the guest room when Wimpie arrived." Then she looked in Dirk's direction, where he got Wilma's overnight bag from the back seat. Satisfied that he was out of earshot range, she whispered, "He didn't penetrate, but I humped him into orgasm, you know, the way Wimpie likes it. He may have slipped in briefly though. Does that count?"

Wilma glanced in Dirk's direction. "Did you come? Orgasm?"

"I did, but not while I humped him." A smile spread over Alta's face. "It was when he ate my pussy, it was heavenly. You should try it."

Wilma shook her head. "Regarding the dare, that doesn't count. Full penetration until one of you climaxes."

Alta smiled. "You only say that it doesn't count because you're not going to deliver on your promise - to have Dirk tonight!" She looked in Dirk's direction. "Do you know if Dirk got condoms, I'm midway in my period, it will be a day or two before it would be safe to go without one? And that's the only reason why I haven't gone all the way."

Wilma chuckled and responded in a soft voice. "I gave Dirk some leftovers, you'll recognize one of them."

Alta gasped. "The leftovers from... when..."

Wilma helped Alta out. "The leftovers from when Wimpie popped your cherry." Wilma took a deep breath and looked into Alta's eyes. "You dropped the idea that Steve must eat my pussy. What do you have in mind?"

Alta saw Steve approaching along the garden path and whispered. "Tomorrow at The Archives. You, me and Steve, while Dirk is doing the rounds on the farm."

Steve arrived and walked towards Dirk. "Did you get a shop open?"

Dirk shook his head with a sad expression on his face. Then he smiled and answered Steve in a loud voice, while he handed Steve two of the wrappers. "Luckily, Wilma had some to spare. Apparently Alta will recognize one of them..."

Alta's gaze swung in Wilma's direction, her eyes blazing. "You told him!?"

Wilma shrugged her shoulders. "It would have come out sooner or later. I think he suspected it anyway."

****

Wimpie savored the last scoop of ice cream and returned the spoon to his bowl. He pushed it slightly away to signal that he was done.

Dirk had to smile as he saw Wimpie's right hand was disappearing under the table. Wilma's neck momentarily stiffened before she relaxed and a content smile spread across her face. She leaned back in her chair and he felt her knee pressing into his, signaling that she had opened her legs for Wimpie's ministrations.

Dirk still had a bite or two of ice cream left in his bowl. He slid his left hand in under the table and was surprised that Wilma also allowed him to fondle her inner leg. She blocked his hand though, when it drifted higher up towards her thigh, probably to prevent him from touching Wimpie's hand.

Ingrid must also have noticed that Wimpie had finished eating. "What time do you want to leave?" She repeated her question when Wimpie didn't react. When Wimpie still didn't react, she addressed him in a firm voice. "Wimpie, I've asked you a question!"

Wimpie looked startled in her direction. "Yes?" His hand jerked back on top of the table. Dirk used the opportunity to work his hand even higher up Wilma's thigh, and was delighted that Wilma allowed him to do so. It was just a pity that Wilma was wearing denim shorts, and not a bikini and pool cover-up, like Alta.

Steve was also startled, and his hand also appeared on top of the table, while Alta straightened herself in her chair.

Ingrid chuckled. "I want to know at what time you want to leave."

Wimpie smiled. Ingrid's outburst wasn't about his covert actions with Wilma under the table. "Oh, I need to be on the road by five. I'll be fine if you put coffee and some rusks out."

"So, no breakfast?"

Wimpie shook his head. "Don't get up on my behalf, they serve snacks at tea time."

It went quiet again as all tried to work out how the unofficial sleeping arrangements would work out. The only thing that was certain was that Wilma would visit Wimpie in the guest room. And only when Wilma had left, would it be suitable for Steve to visit Alta, albeit in the bedroom right next to Ingrid's.

Ingrid looked around the table to make sure all were done. "I guess we're done." She looked at Alta. "Help Wilma to settle down, I'll sort out the dishwasher." She started to gather the used dishes around her.

Wimpie was the next to move. "Please excuse me, I have to get up early if I want to leave by five." His hand slipped back under the table to give Wilma's upper thigh a nice squeeze with a whisper in her direction before he got up. "You'll come over to the guest room, right?" He waited for Wilma's subtle nod before he stepped over to Ingrid for a brotherly hug and kiss on the cheek on his way to the guest room.

Next to leave was Steve. "It was a long trip, if I'm not careful, my back may act up tonight." He took Alta's hand as he stood up and squeezed it.

Wilma also got up and looked at Dirk and Alta, who were the only persons left at the table. "Please excuse me, I need to unpack."

Dirk remained seated for a while, pleasantly surprised that almost the entire table had emptied.

Alta moved to the chair next to Dirk and secretly whispered in his ear. "Steve told me that you had sex with his sister last night, and you wouldn't mind if the two of us... you know... do it."

Dirk smiled and whispered at Alta. "I would be hypocritical if I do mind. But, are you sure you want to do it with Steve? You don't need to, you owe him nothing for what I did to his sister."

Alta blushed and whispered back. "Wilma dared me... and I want to do it." She kissed him on the cheek. "For the record, I'm not a virgin - Wimpie. And thanks for arranging the condoms."

Dirk smiled. "If you want to do it, Steve must know when the coast is clear. It would be a good idea to close your bedroom door while you help Wilma and get dressed for the night. When Wilma leaves for Wimpie, let her leave your bedroom door open, and flush the toilet. That would be Steve's signal that you are waiting for him." He took a deep breath and added another diversion. "I thought that you invited Wilma for my benefit!"

Alta had already thought of that. "I did, but she kept Wimpie's visit a secret. You can have Wilma tomorrow after Wimpie has left."

Alta got up and collected the condiments to store them in the pantry. Dirk cleared the last dishes and cutlery from the table and took them to Ingrid in the scullery. He admired Ingrid's firm arse in her tight leggings when she bent over to load plates on the dishwasher's bottom shelf rack. He placed his load on the dishwasher and left, he'll need to inform Steve about the arrangements.

****

The bedside lamp was on when Steve closed Alta's bedroom door behind him. She looked up from the book's pages and slipped in the bookmark. She closed the book to put it onto her bedside drawer.

Steve was curious. "Who told you about the book?"

"It is Ingrid's book." Alta chuckled. "I couldn't sleep one night and walked over to her room, the door wasn't fully closed and light from her bed lamp spilled through the opening. As I was about to knock, I heard a soft moan from Ingrid. She had the book in her left hand. I saw movement when her right hand flipped a page over and then slipped in under the duvet. It was then that I noticed movement where her crotch should be, accompanied by a soft hum."

Alta lifted the duvet to invite Steve into her bed before she continued. "I suspected that she had a vibrator and that she administered some pleasure to herself. It wasn't long after she had flipped the page that she carefully placed the book on the duvet and started to roll her nipple with her free hand."

Steve had slid in tightly next to her to fit in onto the three-quarter-sized bed. She purred when Steve's hand slid in under her nightshirt and cupped her breast.

She took a deep breath and continued. "Ingrid's breathing got labored, and soon thereafter, she started to convulse in her bed. Her orgasm was intense, more intense than what I've ever experienced, so I decided to search her room for the book and the vibrator when she went to town the next day. I found them in her bedside table's drawer and read the piece where her bookmark was while I tried the vibrator out on myself."

Alta gasped and her body tensed when Steve pinched and twisted her nipple. She bit her lip and took another breath to finish her story. "That evening, I'd waited for Ingrid to be in the throes of her climax when I walked in on her, asking boldly if it was the book that did it to her. Without waiting for an answer, I told her to pass the book on to me when she was done. She initially declined, but I insisted, reminding her that I was over eighteen. She finished after lunch, and I started to read the book shortly before you two surprised me."

Steve smiled and filed the knowledge that Ingrid may be in need for a nice fuck. He wondered if Dirk had caught on to the idea to fuck Ingrid after he hinted in the direction.

His thoughts were distracted when Alta reached down and slid her hand into his boxers to wrap her hand around his dick. He couldn't suppress the tuck when she gave it a squeeze and a pull. Steve leaned over and placed his lips on Alta's.

Alta sighed and separated her lips to invite Steve's tongue to dart into her mouth.

Steve lifted his lips and stuck out his tongue as far as he could, and slid it over Alta's lips. In response, Alta arched her neck and closed her lips over Steve's protruding tongue. Then she sucked it and played with her tongue with the tip of Steve's.

Steve leaned in again and closed his lips over Alta's and sucked her tongue into his mouth. He nibbled on her lips for a while before he broke the kiss. "Can you ride me like you did at the swimming pool?"

Alta smiled. "Only after you've eaten my pussy..."

****

Alta hummed as an orgasm ripped through her. A 'shhh' from Steve made her quiet down, while she relaxed her arched back. She huffed to take in deep breaths after the intense orgasm.

"Do you want more?" Steve didn't wait for an answer before his tongue darted back into Alta's wet folds in search of more nectar.

Alta wrapped her fingers into Steve's hair and lifted his head. "Enough for now, my turn to reward you." She shifted to the side of the bed to give Steve space to lie down. "Where's the condom?"

Steve was reluctant to give the condom to Alta, but reached under the pillow, where he stored the two condoms when he had arrived, and handed it to Alta.

Alta rolled the blue ultra-thin condom down Steve's shaft, which was notably larger than Wimpie's. She took the time to appreciate its size and shape and wondered how the larger dick would fill her up. But first, she had to deliver on her promise to hump Steve's dick with her labia hugging his penis. She needed the condom in position in case she impaled herself on his dick, like she had almost done earlier. As a matter of fact, she wanted to work Steve's dick 'accidentally' into her honey pot.

When done, she allowed Steve to center himself on the bed before she straddled him. Then, as she did earlier at the swimming pool, she lowered her pussy slowly onto his dick, her nether lips hugging the sides of his stiff shaft.

Alta started to work her hips forward and backward, her heart skipped a beat when Steve's hands, yet again, reached for her breasts and started to work her nipples. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply before coming upright again.

Steve's dick tucked under Alta's ministrations, while he himself enjoyed the feeling of Alta's hard nipples between his fingers. He curiously watched Alta's facial expressions, clear in the light of her bedside lamp.

Alta had reached down with one hand to work her clit. She smiled at Steve when she looked down and saw that he was looking at her swaying tits. She closed her eyes, trying to make the most of the opportunity. She wanted to save the second condom for the next day at The Archives.

Steve couldn't suppress rotating his hips into Alta's humps, it slowly worked Alta higher up on his hips. Subconsciously, he started to thrust his hips along with Alta's humps, relaxing when Alta pulled back.

He could feel his orgasm brewing, amazed at his dick's sensitivity to Alta's ministrations, in spite of the numbing effect of the tight condom. Eager to progress, he gave a hard thrust along with Alta's hump, which bumped Alta forward. He held his position while Alta pulled back.

Alta must have sensed Steve's approaching orgasm and thrusted hard on her next hump, while Steve rotated his hips back. His dick slipped out from under her wet pussy and was ready to skewer Alta when she pulled back.

Steve could feel how he entered Alta and thrusted forward, his dick tucked inside her. He held his thrust and pushed Alta upright, and slipped even deeper into her.

Alta gasped, her pussy hadn't been filled like this before. Steve's dick was thicker, and went in deeper than Wimpie's dick. There wasn't any doubt, Steve's dick felt nicer inside her than Wimpie's. She moved her hips back, working Steve's dick even deeper into her. Then, with renewed energy, she rotated and humped her hips simultaneously.

It got too much for Steve, and with a tuck of his dick and a loud grunt, he exploded into the condom. His hips thrusted upward with every injection of semen into the condom.

Alta leaned forward and kissed Steve to silence him, while she continued to gyrate her hips into his erection. A thrust from below took her over the edge, she flung her head back, her mouth gaping to pull in more air, as her vagina clamped onto Steve's erection. She pushed hard back into Steve's thrust until her orgasmic spasms subsided, keeping her position until his hips finally moved back. A content sigh passed over her lips when Steve's softening dick finally slipped out of her pussy.

The splatter of water from the main bedroom's shower drifted through the separating wall. Alta looked at her bedside clock on her bedside drawer, it was a few minutes past eleven. It got Alta curious as it was an unusual time for Ingrid to take a shower. She noticed that Steve also heard the splattering water. "I think she had just finished fucking her vibrator!"

Steve chuckled, maybe Dirk did try his luck with his stepmother.

****

Steve woke up with a boner, a rare, big one which he hadn't had since Juliette, the young mother whom he fucked during his matric Rage holiday. His dick tucked painfully when he recalled the mouthfuls of breastmilk he had (see Chapter 1). It was Juliette who taught him how to eat pussy, a skill which proved to be an asset with the women he had since.

His erection gave another jerk when he recalled the exciting sex they had. It felt as if his erection would burst open from pressure, from how hard it was. In his mind, there was only one solution, his dick needed to be dipped into a pussy.

He reached down, pumping his erection with his hand. It only worsened the situation. His dick jerked and made him more acutely aware of the build-up of blood in his dick. There was only one solution, he patted under the pillow until he found the second condom. He carefully opened the wrapper and started to roll the condom down his shaft.