Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 02

Story Info
A Crossdressers sexual past catches up with her.
8.4k words
4.58
4.6k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spring Break in Soulville

Part 2 of 3

By Sabrina G. Langton

Still a Tale of Two Springs.....

2019

Just like seven years ago I was driving Kiki to the airport to go to Hawaii and then waving goodbye to the plane. But this time I wasn't saying goodbye to dressing up, she inspired me and I was planning on picking up that little hobby again. I just had to hide it from the wife.

While I was on my way to work, I got a text from Victor, Kiki's ex-boss. He wanted me to come to The Hut to see him that afternoon. The only interaction I have ever had with him is when I met Kiki after her shift, we would stay and have free drinks with her bartender friends, the Mee Sisters.

It was Friday so I got out early to go to the bar, I had a feeling Victor was going to try to get me to call Kiki and convince her to come back. It was too late, I knew she had something going on in Pearl City, Hawaii and it started on Monday.

Walking into The Malibu Hut was always an exciting experience. The music was a mix of rockabilly and surf instrumentals and the walls and ceilings were full of exotic memorabilia. I liked it here, no, I loved it here, it reminded me of Kiki. I never even walked through the doors before she worked here. I saw Victor behind the bar when I made my way through. Victor was an imposing figure. He was a black man about 6'4" with a big booming voice. Sometimes he would DJ at the bar when parties were going on. As I got closer he didn't seem too happy to see me.

"What are you drinking?" He asked me when I got closer to the bar. "Whatever you are making is fine," I answered. He came back when he was done, and said. "One Strawberry Daiquiri." As he slid it my way, he grabbed his rocks glass and said follow me.

He led me upstairs to the second floor to his office. I sat down holding my pink drink as he stared at me across his desk. "Kiki was the best." I shook my head. "Occupancy in this place went up 40% with her at the door. She would wear all these sexy outfits and high heels, God people loved it." He leaned back, I didn't know what he wanted me for and I was getting a little uncomfortable. "The women who work for me, the younger ones, won't wear heels. I have to pay them an extra forty bucks a night just to wear those wrap-around skirts and floral dresses." He sighed. "Feminism."

"Kiki," I said, "wore heels and short skirts all the time..."

"Of course," He yelled. "I need another woman like that, an older one. These twenty-one, twenty-two-year-olds, they don't know, men need eye candy. One sexy woman at the door can keep a bunch of men here all night. Plus it's Spring Break my busiest time."

He stood up and stretched. I still didn't know what he wanted from me. "So, how can I help?"

He walked over and sat on the desk, inches from me. He pulled out his phone. "I want this woman." He handed me his phone and I started to perspire.

"What, what do you mean." I stuttered.

"I want this woman, look through the pictures there's plenty of them. Heh" And I did. They were all of me. Some were when I was twenty-one and others were more recent. Sometimes I would send Kiki pictures to show her I still looked good as a female. I was always showing off my ass and legs, and every picture had me in killer heels and a short dress. Some of the pictures were with Kiki and some halfway through transition, you could clearly see who it was. I stopped on the picture of Kiki and me that we took in Daves Theater from our last hurrah. I could just imagine the cum in my mouth and more dripping down my legs.

"I know the girls in the salon next door, ya know." I could tell he was threatening me. "Lolly is only about fifty feet away from us NOW. Did she ever see these pictures?"

I shook my head and put my drink down on the desk. "I don't do that anymore," I told him.

"Well Kiki seems to think differently, she says you are pretty hot. A hot redhead with sexy high heels, that sounds like the perfect combination for a hostess to take over for her." He laughed. "Come on, it's two weeks, it's Spring Break."

I stopped him and asked, "How am I going to get away for two weeks. I have to work. Lolly will ask too many questions anyway."

He got up and reached into his top drawer. "Show her this, it's a contract, tell her you are working at one of my other clubs for two weeks. Make up some computer bullshit."

"I can't, it's too crazy."

He shook his head. "It's not, I got rooms right upstairs, you can move into Kikis old room RIGHT NOW. And I have a woman on staff who will help, I'll give you money for more outfits, and you'll get paid of course." He winked when I caught him looking at me, probably imagining me in a dress.

Kiki was the only one who knew about my crossdressing, I can't believe she would share it with Victor, of all people. "Can I think about it?" I asked.

"No, you can't, the Spring Break festivities start tomorrow at noon. That's when Sabrina starts, tomorrow. Go get what you need and I will move you in tonight."

We got up and he walked me downstairs with his arm on my shoulder. "This is gonna be fun, I can't wait to see you all dressed up." He winked again and left me at the door.

Once in my car, I started to get upset. I couldn't do this. I wanted to call Kiki and find out what was going on but she didn't answer her phone. She would be in the air most of the day anyway. Could I do this? I suddenly started thinking, I think I have to. If Lolly found out she would call me all sorts of names and throw me out.

I went to my storage unit and filled up a couple of boxes of clothes. I took most of them to the laundromat around the corner. I had a box full of panties and bras and various outfits. Mrs. Keyes took the clothes and promised me they would be ready by tomorrow morning. I told her they were Kikis, and to deliver them to The Malibu Hut.

***

I was about to tell Lolly when she came home from work. "Victor came into the salon before I left." She said. "When are you leaving?"

I was a little taken aback. "Um, tonight, what did he say?"

She put down her bags. "He told me you were going to set up his computer system in one of his bars in Ojai." I agreed, at least I didn't have to come up with a story. I just wish he told me beforehand. "That's not too far." She said. "I'm sure you'll be busy. He also said he hired a replacement for Kiki already, he is such a talker, I couldn't get him out of the shop." She laughed. "And Kiki said he would NEVER find another her." She went to heat up dinner and I went upstairs to put clothes in a suitcase that I would never wear.

***

2012

After Kiki and I stopped going to Dave's theater, I started to miss it. I missed the attention. I missed the touch of a man on my body. I didn't want to tell Kiki, she thought I was such a slut already.

I was hiding in my bathroom, practicing with makeup and taking pictures, when I remembered the one hundred dollar bill with the phone number. I should call it up, I mused. I had it clipped to my mirror, my badge of honor, in my room and I dashed to get it. It said 'Call Me' with a phone number scratched under it. I did call, twice, but there was no answer. "Oh well," I said to myself. "Just another man, not going to be able to taste my lips." I smiled into the mirror.

I was shaken up when the phone started ringing. "Shit!" It scared me. "Um, hello?" I said in my male voice.

"Oh hi, I'm sorry I missed your calls. This is Terrell." Shit, I wasn't ready for this, why did I call in the first place.

"Um, you probably don't remember me," I said in my sexiest voice. "You gave me your number a....."

"Wait are you the cute redhead from the theater, oh lord I have been dreaming about you nightly for months. I don't give my number to anyone. Heh heh."

"Really? Okay." I liked that he was still thinking about me.

"Can I take you out? I would love to see you again. Every time I hit the theater I would miss you by days. I have no luck."

I thought about it. "Can you... take me out to dinner?" I didn't want him thinking it was just sex, I wanted to be seen as a girl on a date."

"Of course, yeah, give me your address." Oh, I can imagine that... my Mother coming downstairs seeing me in a mini skirt and heels telling me a seven-foot-tall black man was here to pick me up for a date. "Let me meet you somewhere."

And that was the plan, he was going to take me to a seafood place in Malibu. I just had to figure a way to get 'Sabrina' there without anyone knowing.

***

I decided to get a motel room nearby and then meet Terrell at the restaurant. Kiki was going out with her girlfriends and wouldn't miss me for the time being, she texted me but I told her I was busy. I told my mother I was staying at her house.

I wore a pink dress with flowers and a pattern on it. It was a shirtwaist dress and it came down just above my knees and I paired it with nude pantyhose and six-inch ankle strap nude heels. I painted my long nails dark pink to match my lips and then put on just a little makeup. I wanted to look different and not as slutty as I did when we went to the theater. Just a girl on a date. I decided to fix my own hair tonight with a curling iron and put up one side with a white clip. I put on small white clip-on earrings and a little perfume. I grabbed my matching bag and texted Terrell.

I was so nervous walking the three blocks to the restaurant from the Motel all alone. I didn't like the looks I was getting. When I was with Kiki it was fine but being a girl in heels without company is a little nerve-wracking. Good thing he was already outside when I got there. He looked tall and great, he was wearing a dark gray pinstriped suit, and he even had on a tie. I was going to enjoy this.

"Hey, you," I said as he turned around.

"Hi!" he said putting out his hands to grab mine. "Your hair looks so nice, it's so different. I still would remember you from your beautiful eyes though, heh heh." I'm sure he never saw my eyes in the dark theater, but it was nice that he noticed them now.

"My red hair was a wig, I'm afraid to tell you."

"Really. That's okay I always wanted to take a blonde to dinner." He laughed and we walked inside.

The hostess asked if we wanted to sit but Terrell told her we would hang at the bar first.

As we glided onto our stools, the bartender moved towards us. "Hey, Max," Terrell said. "Can you give us two martinis?" Terrell stopped and looked at me. "How old are you sweetheart?" He asked.

"I'm twenty-one.

"Twelve years younger than me, heh heh, have you ever had a martini before?"

"No, not yet," I whispered.

"Good, I will teach you how to drink one." He looked again at the bartender. "Okay, I can officially order two martinis, thanks."

Once they came he instructed me how to hold the glass. I loved how my long nails looked surrounding the glass. "Sniff first." He told me and then smiled. "Martinis are for sipping, it should last us twenty minutes, now look me in the eyes and say cheers."

I did as we clinked our glasses together.

"Okay, now we drink, never losing eye contact for the whole first sip." I liked it right away but the second sip was even better. "Drink when I drink," He told me, "We have to pace ourselves, heh."

The hostess came over to us. "I have a private table upstairs if you would like it."

We did and it wasn't long before we were moving down a long hallway passing a number of different rooms filled with customers. Soon we were looking out on the Pacific.

We ordered wine and I made Terrell order me dinner. I told him, "I eat everything, but I don't eat a lot." He laughed and patted my hand. I was having a nice time and the date flew by. I loved how he looked at me and laughed when I said something slightly funny. Just being out in this dress was amazing. I decided it was better to show off to one man than a theater or a mall full of them.

After we were done the waitress came back and I asked her to point me towards the ladies' room, she then had me follow her. On the way back I once again started passing all the other customers, having their wonderful time, like me.

All of a sudden a man ran from one of the rooms ahead of me, he passed quickly with a terrified look on his face. As I got closer to Terrell I heard a commotion. I was in the room next to ours and a young girl was standing by the table with an older woman, probably her mother patting her back. She looked up at me as I walked near. I knew what was happening, I have seen this look before, the little girl was choking. I ran to her and put my arms around her mid-section. I was so tall in my heels, I had to bend. After the second time, something popped out of her mouth and she started to cough. the mother grabbed her and they both started to cry.

"Oh, Katey are you okay." The woman cried. Katey was still coughing and it was a relief to know she was breathing. My legs were shaking and then I noticed Terrell in the hall. He grabbed me as I leaned into him, and then started walking me out when the man and two firemen ran into the room. We moved out of the way and back into our own room.

I looked up at Terrell, "Did that really happen? Everything went by so fast." He was sitting so close to me and I put my face on his shoulder.

"It did, I saw everything. You were amazing."

There was more commotion in the hall, we heard a man. "Oh my god, thank you, thank you for saving my daughter." He grabbed my hands.

He started to cry as one of the firemen walked into the room next to us. He put his hand on my shoulder. "We wouldn't have made it, everyone is so lucky you acted so fast." He had a smile on his face as he shook my shoulder.

The other fireman came in, "Okay, all good." And then they were all gone. It wasn't a dream.

"Two more martinis please," Terrell informed the waitress. "I think we are gonna need them."

She came back with the drinks and little desserts in cups, saying it was on the house. She handed us a piece of paper. "That was the Price's, they wanted me to give this to you." I first thought she was giving us the menu, but it was a note from Martin Price, the father of the little girl. It had a phone number asking us to call him. he wanted to thank us.

This time I gulped my martini, I guess I didn't learn anything. I was done with my drink in two minutes.

The waitress told us Mr. Price paid for our meal. We asked for bags to take our dessert with us, I was still shaken up, there was no way I was going to be able to eat anything.

This was supposed to be a quick hook up and it turned into something else entirely. Once in the car, I started to cry.

***

2019

My car was full of all the things I think I would need to be a woman for the next two weeks, but when I met Victor at the bar again, he said I had everything I would need in my new room. Kikis old room, but he took everything out of the car anyway.

Then he made me park my car in the underground garage next door. "He told me. "We don't want anyone finding it, since you will be up North." He laughed.

He then introduced me to Marie. She was about ten years older than me, shorter, and with beautiful gray hair, it almost reached her rear end. She was going to take me to her salon in another neighborhood. "First we get you nice and hairless and then we will work on your hair and boobies." She told me. "Then you'll be ready to move in. The apartments at The Hut are for women only so you can't enter without becoming one."

"Okay," I said getting a little anxious. Then she held my arm.

"Female voice only from here on, please. Okay, let me hear it."

I always found it hard to do my femme voice when I wasn't dressed up, "I don't know what to say?" I thought. "Um... I can't wait to have my hair done, I'm really looking forward to it." I smiled.

"Are you?" Marie asked surprised.

"I am, I miss having long hair and being all dressed up, I really am looking forward to this, even though I don't have any other choice anyway."

She smiled and held my arm, "Well, then, stay with me and avoid Victor. I'm sure he has some other plans, that won't be too nice. You know, being Victor." She did a little laugh. "But don't worry, I'm going to keep an eye on you." She tapped her temple. "I live in the apartment a couple of doors down from you, but first let's go and make you beautiful."

The Salon was in a neighborhood I had never been to before, LA is quite big, and in the last couple of years, I haven't strayed from my usual haunts. It was a little quiet when Marie told them Sabrina was here. They didn't bat an eye as we walked into the back. Her name was on the door as we walked in.

"This is where you work?" I asked.

"Here and The Hut, mostly here. I also work at Lolly's you know." Hearing my wife's name made me pause. "Don't worry Sabrina I won't say anything, but Victor..." I felt a little queasy in my stomach and then she told me to strip. I undressed and went into a shower. When I came out she had me lay down on a table while she started waxing me. In an hour all the hair on my body was gone. "We are only going to leave a little triangle for inside your panties." She told me. "Men love that." She snickered.

I was given a robe and I was sent into another room, then given a glass of white wine. "This might take a while, Sabrina, so relax," Marie told me as I sat down.

And two hours later Marie told me to sit up. "These are protein-bonded hair extensions they will last six to eight weeks." She told me, "And wait to you see what I have done to your lips and eyes, you are going to love it."

She helped me up. I couldn't find myself in the mirror. "Is that me?" I was completely surprised, one part of me was nervous that I wouldn't be able to change back and the other part of me was ecstatic. "Oh my God, Marie, I look incredible." My hair was so long, and it wasn't a wig. It was a nice auburn red and came down to just below my chest. It was curly and it framed my made-up face perfectly. I looked so seductive and sexy. Marie also trimmed and filled in my eyebrows making them darker, they made my eyes look so sexy especially with the lash extensions. I have never looked more like a woman in my life.

She also dyed the little triangle in my panties to match my red hair. "This way," She told me, "The carpet matches the rest of the house."

Next, I helped Marie put breast forms on me. A little makeup to cover and I had two perfect Size D boobs.

She told me, "You have the biggest breasts of all the hostesses, my dear."

I then laid down and she tucked my crotch in even tighter. I told her I could do it but she insisted. She used a little tape and folded me in, which kept everything tightly in place, and then I put back on my white panties. "This looks even better," She said. "In case someone looks up your dress. Which they will, haha. Also, you have to sit down to tinkle, little lady."

Marie sat me down again and put on a little more makeup. She painted my lips dark pink and then darkened my eyes. "You know you have nice big breasts, that's what everyone is going to notice first, but your eyes are what is going to keep the men hanging around." She said "We will get your nails done tomorrow when we have some more time, dear. Let's just paint them for now." She told me. "We will go early before work. Victor wants you to start at noon. Now let's get you dressed and moved into your new place."

"Here something a little conservative for your first night." I giggled as I saw the cream-colored dress. It was so short it would come just below my crotch, and the front is cut so low I will be showing the tops of my new fake boobs. Marie handed me a pair of pantyhose. "You have a couple of dozen pairs of nude pantyhose back in the apartment. All Victors girls wear them while they are working. I slipped a couple of different colors for when you go out." After the pantyhose, I put on the dress. It was white lace and I pulled down the sleeves and the hem. I then stepped into my six-inch platform heels, the heel itself was so thin. I was so tall, I haven't worn heels this high in years, but I didn't have any problem walking in them. Marie was very happy with my look as she brushed my hair. She then put a big necklace on me to cover my seams, and then gold hoops. "Let's go gorgeous let's get you moved in."