Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's make an appointment every third day," Marie told Lolly.

Then Lolly put her hand on my shoulder. "Sabrina is so girly, you know she is going to want to change her color with each new outfit, she will want to match. Maybe we should bring her in every morning." Lolly had a huge smile on her face as she watched our reactions. "Standing appointment 9:30 AM every single morning, dear, even Sundays. Bring in your outfit of the day and we will match it perfectly"

***

I was so glad to be out of the salon. "See," Marie said, "She had no clue." But I wasn't so sure as I slipped the glasses in my bag.

It was after eleven when we got back to the Hut. I can't believe I would have to see Lolly every morning to have my nails done. I never see her that much as it is. Only time will tell if she would figure out it was me.

My lingerie from Mrs. Keyes at the laundromat was waiting for me at the bar when I got in, and I went up to my room to put it away. Everything that was once hidden inside a plastic bin was now in my drawers or hanging in my new closet.

I had about forty minutes to get ready for my debut as a hostess at The Malibu Hut. I was prepared to be the best.

Victor was sitting on the couch checking his phone when we walked in. "Well let's see the nails." I didn't like him having access to this room at all hours, I wasn't his girlfriend and I was never going to be.

"Why are you here? This is my apartment, not yours." I scolded him.

"Everything is mine, I want to make sure you are ready for today, Jennifer will be here soon to help you at the door. There's a line starting already."

I walked over showing him my new nails and he kissed my hand. "Don't do that," I told him and chased him out nicely.

"Put on the outfit that goes best with your nails, Hot Stuff." He said smirking and left to get the Hut prepared for Spring Break.

Before I did that I tried once again to text Kiki, she either wasn't answering her texts or she has been sleeping this whole time, both options were feasible.

I found a short pink dress in the closet, pink silk underneath, and a sheer pink pattern on top. It had a circle collar, I wanted to break my boobs in slowly. The top was sheer and you could still see my cleavage. I put on the nude pantyhose and six-inch open-toed heels with a nice rose right on top. Very flirty and feminine and my colored nails looked so tempting peeking out of them.

I put on a pair of big clip-on pink plastic circles behind my new piercings and then sprayed on a little perfume. I was ready. I was more than ready as I closed the door and headed downstairs to start my new job.

***

End Of Part 2