Spring Break in Soulville Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The Malibu Hut was very busy, being it was Friday night. Marie introduced me to the women at the door, both of them very sexy and attractive. "This will be one of your jobs tomorrow." She told me.

We then went into the Hut toward the big bar that dominates the first floor. We had to squeeze through there were so many people milling about. Serving drinks, like every weekend was the two beautiful drag queens, the Mee sisters. Maura Mee was short and Mexican with a beautiful ass and huge tits, while Minnie Mee was tall and Japanese. She also was very well proportioned and the lashes and nails on both were huge and long. They were both probably in their mid-fifties and they were so funny and gorgeous.

Maura was the first to see us as we walked up. "Hey girlfriend, thirsty?" Marie introduced me to them. I did know them both as my male self and when Marie told them I was Kiki's friend, they did a double-take.

Minnie rushed over. "That's what has been hiding in those crappy jeans and rotten smile? Girl, you are ready to come out and play." They all laughed and they filled me in on my new duties. I was going to be very busy for the next two weeks.

"Ok," Maura said, "You're not working yet so let's make you something strong. Whatcha like sister?"

"Um, a dry martini?" I asked

"Ooh, classy." She said and she made me watch her make it. Once I grew up and got over Alize, this was my favorite drink when I was dressed up.

They made a drink for each of us and we headed up to my new room.

***

Upstairs from the bar was the restaurant area with tables on the balcony overlooking the main floor, also including a couple of offices. Victor's was hidden in the back. One more flight up and it was the apartments. There were six of them.

"Okay," Marie pointed. "This first one is yours, then Maura, Minnie, me, Jennifer, and the last one is Mrs. Bates, she only comes out in the middle of the night to clean. I haven't seen her in years.

She gave me the key and we went in. I had never been in Kiki's room before and I was surprised it was so big. You walked into one huge room an open kitchen and living room and it led to a balcony overlooking the parking lot. There was a little half bath next to the fridge. Then on the left side was the bedroom, with a nice queen-sized bed and a full bathroom. I was thinking I could live here forever.

Looking in the closets they were full of clothes. "Some of these are Kiki's," Marie told me. "Some are the ones you brought. The others are what Victor wants you to wear when you are at the door."

Just then the front door opened. "Sabrina? Marie?" We heard Victor calling.

He found us in the back and had a huge smile on his face while looking at me. This was his first glance at Sabrina in the flesh. "Oh yeah, you look incredible, better than any of your pictures."

"Thank you," Marie said then shook her head as he got closer. "Relax big boy, I'm getting her settled."

"She looks settled enough, why don't you call it a night I will pick up from here." Victor then lightly grabbed my hand and we walked back into the living room.

"Victor, be nice." Marie looked at him, surprisingly sternly. "I will see you at 9:30 AM dear, there is an outfit hanging on the back of the bedroom door I want you to wear."

We said goodbye and then I was alone with Victor on the couch. "You are perfect, you and Kiki could be sisters." He said as he stroked my arm. I could tell he was drooling over my cleavage, his eyes never left it.

He moved even closer to me. "Maybe I should get set up, I will see you tomorrow," I said.

"Well," Victor put his fingers on my cheek then lips, "There is one more task that Kiki used to do that will now be taken over by you." He then put his face close to mine and whispered in my ear. "She used to suck my cock."

I was surprised but I wasn't really opposed to the idea. I haven't had a man in my mouth in years and I'm sure I could remember the basics. I figured I would play a little helpless at first. "Um, Victor, I don't know. Can't someone else take care of that I'm new here after all?"

"Ha don't worry, all the girls have had me already. I'm ready to break in the new girl. The very new girl." He put my hand on his cock which was straining against his pants.

"Did Kiki really give you head?" I looked him in the eye.

"She did," He started to breathe a little funny as I started rubbing him. "She loved when I came on her face."

"Did she now." He was lying but I didn't care. "I'm going to try. I'm a little rusty. What happens if I screw something up?" I said with my red hair and curls floating around my face. "You won't tell anyone, would you."

"Not a soul."

"First go and clean your dick then, I don't know where it's been." I looked him in the eyes with my long lashes fluttering. I was in charge. He laughed and headed into the bathroom.

He laughed as he walked back in with his pants open and his dick already hard. "Playing with yourself in the bathroom I see." I teased him.

I stood up and leaned in close to him. I slipped down his pants and shorts and made my way down to look at his manhood. I was going to have more fun than I thought and I was going to enjoy this even more than Victor. I slipped him into my mouth, I couldn't wait to taste him. He tasted of hand soap. His dick was at least five, six inches and thick. I then kissed the head and looked up at him. "Play with my hair." I cooed as his big hands started making their way through my red strands.

After a couple of minutes of this, I pushed him back down on the couch and inched closer between his legs. I wanted him deeper inside me. I wasn't able to take much of him in but he was moaning and whispering my name like crazy. Either he hadn't had head in a while or I was still very good at this, cause his voice started to get louder. I was glad the music from downstairs was seeping through the door I didn't want anyone hearing him moan. His hard cock was going in and out of my mouth with my lips holding him tight. I was getting excited myself.

I stopped sucking him and starting rubbing his big cock, I couldn't wait to try this with long nails tomorrow. I kissed and licked him as he watched. "Where do you want to cum." I asked him.

Out of breath, he said, "Anywhere. I don't care." I smiled, he was all mine. He wasn't going to forget the redhead sucking his cock anytime soon.

"Oh, shit." He yelped as he started cumming. His first squirt landed on my chin, but I took him in my mouth and started sucking him dry. I licked down the shaft and swallowed him all. I love when a man cums, I love the satisfied look on their face. It reminded me of the summer of 2012 when Kiki and I made all those dark men so happy.

When he started to calm down I pulled up his shorts, he could take care of the rest himself.

***

2012

Three days after my date with Terrell I called him again, though I star sixty-nined him again. I wanted to talk about the incident with the little girl to someone and I couldn't bring it up with Kiki. She was going away for the weekend and I figured it would be the perfect time to spend it with Terrell.

I once again met him near my forty-dollar-a-night motel. I was wearing a white tank top and a black mini skirt. I had a white long sleeve button-up jacket over that, once that was gone I was all sex. My heels were once again high and black with ankle straps. This time I put both sides of my hair back with clips to show off my golden hoops. Terrell must think of me as two different girls, the cute blonde and the man-hungry redhead. My lips were dark red to match my long nails, I couldn't wait to see his reaction.

I was waiting outside near the Motels parking lot when I saw his car. I ran up to it as he got out and put his arm around me. "You have to give me your number sweetheart," He told me. "I have something to tell you."

He said he called the Price's and they wanted to see us. He promised he would take me there tonight. I was quite nervous. I wish I didn't wear such a short skirt and I felt underdressed.

Terrell looked at me with a smile, I thought I would melt. "Don't worry about it, You look incredible." He then grabbed my hair. "My first blonde, did I say that already?" He laughed as he kissed me in the parking lot. It was our first kiss.

The Price's lived in Thousand Oaks, it was only a short drive. We got out of the car and made our way up the steps to the massive doors. "I'm so nervous," I told him, so he held my hand.

Mrs. Price answered the door, she looked very happy to see us, giving both of us hugs. We were ushered in and stood at the bottom of the stairs as her husband was making his way down. He grabbed our hands and introduced himself, "Please call me Martin," He said, and then brought us into another room to sit.

"Katey," Mrs. Price said "Will be so excited to finally meet you. She doesn't really remember much about... you know."

I just smiled as they talked, they told us they owned a couple of buildings and businesses in the area. I told them I just finished College and had a job lined up in September. Terrell said he was an architect. Turns out they knew his firm.

Mrs. Price, Katherine stood up and took my hand, "Come, let's go upstairs, let the boys have their drinks." I followed her out. "Katey can not wait to finally meet you. She says she just remembers blurry images from that night."

The house was beautiful, with pictures and tapestries on the walls, high ceilings, wonderful-looking sculptures, and lights. As we made our way through to the second floor I heard music. We stood outside of the door watching eleven-year-old Katey, she was painting and listening to music from her TV screen. She didn't notice us she was so focused, I loved watching her put the paint on the canvas, she seemed so much older than she was.

"Katey," Katherine called as the child turned around surprised, and ran to us. She grabbed me around the waist and pushed her cheek into my stomach.

"Hi. Come look at my painting. I was thinking of you as I made it." She took my hand and we went into her room, it was full of canvases both just started and some finished. I was very proud of this little girl that I didn't even know.

"This is your hands." She told me and pointed to two brush strokes on the canvas. She smiled at me. "I couldn't have painted it without you." I smiled at her, I have never been smiled like that before in my life.

We stayed in her room for a while and never even mentioned the incident, which was fine with me. We then all went downstairs and had dinner together. Katey held my hand.

It was nice, I never ate at a dinner table. My mother was always working and my sisters either moved out or were in the planning stages. We ate watching TV. I told the Prices about it. I loved how happy Katey was, and she looked like a little version of me with her red hair and a big smile. The night was wonderful and I was so happy we were invited.

We kissed everyone goodbye and even waved again once we were in the car. I felt like I have known them my entire life.

Terrell pulled over a couple of blocks away onto an overpass. We looked out onto the LA night sky, it was beautiful. He held my hand and said. "You liked that didn't you?"

I smiled up at him while playing with my hair. "I did."

We got out of the car and sat on the hood, just like in the movies. I crossed my legs and sat very close to him. "Why did you come to the theater that day we met?" I asked him.

"I don't know, I sometimes go there when I'm bored during work. I usually leave after a couple of minutes. Then when I saw you and your friend.."

"Kiki."

"Your friend Kiki, I figured I hit the jackpot. Two beautiful women entering my life, heh heh."

I put my mouth close to him and we kissed. I felt like a woman all night. I didn't need to be performing sex acts to feel like a woman but I wanted him now. We kissed in the light of LA. I loved the sounds we made and the feel of his skin on mine. I pushed him more on the hood of his car and then sat down on his lap. I slowly brought my short dress and jacket up until my pantyhose was the only thing touching his pants, and he was hard. Actually, he had been hard most of the night. Any excuse I had to brush it with my hands or legs I took.

I leaned back into him. "Mmm Sabrina that feels great." I pushed up against his hard cock, rubbing as I moved my body back and forth. He nuzzled into my neck. "Baby, I'm going to have to reposition you are making me way too excited." He whispered into my ear.

I stood up, I could take care of that myself. With my long red nails, I slipped his zipper open and then took down his pants and briefs. He was bottomless on the hood of his car. With a huge smile on my face, I took his hard cock into my hand and he pulled me close to kiss him. Our tongues danced in and out of each other's mouths again. The entire night was feeding into my girlie obsession, no one questioned me, no one looked at me funny. I was just a young woman out with her date, visiting friends. I was so excited myself as I leaned into his huge body.

I pulled back a little to look at him, we were a couple of inches apart, he was loving life. I had my hands on his cock. I then bent down and kissed the head. I looked up with the sluttiest smile I owned.

"Sabrina, you are so sexy. Mmm..." He said, but I knew it already. When his cock slid down through my lips he moaned. He didn't know I had never done this before. He didn't know this was only my second date with a man.

He held my head as I went down on him some more. My long hair blowing around me from the LA wind. I could only get about half of his cock in my mouth but he didn't seem to care. He was holding onto my head as we started to get a rhythm going. He was moaning the whole time. My skirt was pushed up and I slipped my fingers to my 'pussy.' I pushed my feminine-looking mound as his cock made its way further down my throat.

"I'm gonna cum, baby."

I was happy, he was going to cum. I pulled back and started to jerk him off with my hands. I was so excited I was going to cum myself. I looked up into his dark brown eyes as I licked the length of his cock and slowly jerked him some more. His cock squirted and it landed on my cheek, I took the whole thing in my mouth again, feeling his cum enter my mouth and slide down my waiting throat. I gagged at first but I swallowed most of it. I wanted to show him, hold my mouth open so he could see it all lying on my tongue. I was a good girl taking then swallowing his cum, but it was gone I couldn't wait. I drank him all down and then licked the residue from his shaft and thighs. All evidence was gone, just the memory of it still lingered.

Terrell pulled me up and held my body against him and then I started cumming. I wasn't ready for how excited I was becoming and I sighed into his mouth as he pulled me into him. I didn't even need to touch myself, but I ground my body into him obviously having my own orgasm. Terrell then kissed my neck and ears as he pulled me to him harder, my orgasm was lasting longer than I could have imagined. My panties were becoming so wet.

"Wow, that was a nice surprise." He said as my lips quivered and my orgasm subsided.

When the excitement was over I grabbed hold of his shoulders, my long nails shining in the faint light, and leaned onto him, one last kiss on the hood. He didn't know how happy he had just made me, or happy I was tonight. I wish I could have told this all to Kiki, but part of me didn't want her to know.

2019

I was waiting for Marie to take me to get my nails done. Almost all of the outfits in the closet were short and a little too sexy for the salon so I was glad she picked one out for me. It was a simple yellow summer dress with short sleeves. I loved showing off my girlie arms. The hem came just above my knees and I decided against wearing stockings since I'm sure Marie will have my toenails painted too. I slipped on my trusty four-inch nude sandals and made my way down to the Hut.

It was so quiet, it was a completely different place than last night. I sat at the quiet bar and said hello to the cleaning woman who was cleaning behind it. Marie made her way down and we headed on foot to the salon. I was getting quite nervous we were very close to Lolly's Salon and my wife worked on Saturdays it was her busiest day.

"Here we go, just follow me," Marie said, but there was no way I was going in there with my bright yellow dress and heels.

"No, please, Marie I can't go in there."

"Do you think I would take you here if I thought you couldn't pass? You are the Hut's new girl and Lolly has the contract to do all their nails. She won't give you a second glance." She then pulled a pair of glasses out of her bag. "Here this will make you look a little more studious, ha. Come on." She laughed as I put them on my nose, and we went through the door. I felt like a librarian.

I knew the women working for Lolly, all of them were at the party the other night. I had never been so nervous in my life, I didn't even think I was going to be able to talk.

We walked through the main area and Marie introduced me to everyone. "Good morning ladies, this is Sabrina she's working for Victor. You will be seeing a lot of her ass." Everyone said hi and most of them complimented my hair and dress. One of the girls took my hand and sat me in the middle of the salon. In seconds I had both my ears pierced. This was something I wasn't expecting. Lolly would notice my ears pierced once this little adventure was over. She led me to the mirror and I gazed at my little pearl earrings in the mirror. I liked it, it was feeding into my feminine aura.

"Victor won't be happy with the expense but fuck him." She said and laughed. I was mesmerized I had wanted to do this for so long and they looked so sexy.

Marie then sat me down at one of the nail stations as she went to pick out a color for me. Just as I was about to assume I was safe, Lolly appeared through the curtain. Shit, I thought and looked down. Making believe I was studying my interesting cuticles.

"So," She said as Marie walked over. "This is Kiki's replacement, I have heard so much about you." I tried to stop myself from looking up but it was too late, we made eye contact then I looked away again. "You could be her sister, except for that red hair. Or maybe even cousins." She laughed as she brought over a box. "You, my dear are getting Acrylic nails, they should last about three weeks."

She took out all the implements and took my hands. I wonder if she could tell it was me from my hands, I was so nervous sitting in this feminine dress and heels. What would she say if she knew the redhead sitting across from her was her fairy husband. For years I had kept my crossdressing hidden, locked in the downstairs basement or my office across town and now I'm sitting in a bright yellow dress letting my unaware wife paint my nails.

Lolly has been doing this even before I knew her, she was a pro and it didn't take long until she was finished. The crazy thing was I was so excited watching my nails getting longer and longer. I was imagining them running through a man's hair or on a man's hard chest. I totally forgot it was my wife putting the ten long extensions on me.

Marie came over and gave us the color she picked out. "Magenta will look perfect for your outfit tonight, Sabrina." Of course, it was the girliest of all colors and soon my nails were shining and my cuticles were trimmed back. My hands looked so feminine. I had longer nails before but they never looked nicer than they did right now. The whole idea that Lolly put them on me made them so much sexier. I might find a guy tonight and give him a hand job and tell him my wife did my nails. He would love that. Even my toes looked sexy. Bright magenta shining through my sandals.